Sneeze Fetish Forum

Secret Santa for......Sneesee!

SweaterWeather

Here you are my dear Sneesee! I hope you enjoy!

~Grey~

Prompt 3. Any kind of original male/female romance story, where perhaps he is struck with allergies or a cold, and she happens to have tissues and tries to comfort him.

I just couldn't sleep. I had no idea why but I just couldn't. The love of my life lay next to me snoring , fast asleep and lost in a dream. I shift again, being careful not to wake him, as I looked at his expression. He smiled a little, causing me to copy his action. I loved watching Mason sleep. On nights like these, knowing that he was safe and sound, helped me to get past my inability to sleep. I tensed slightly as he stired and moved closer to me. He mumbled something and snuggled next to me, laying his head on my shoulder. I stroked his soft auburn hair and smiled wider. I loved Mason so much. I didn't care if I couldn't sleep. Just being able to lay next to my loving husband was enough to keep me going for the whole day.

But something was different about Mason tonight. Usually, he doesn't snore loudly. But he was tonight. Like it was difficult for him to breathe properly. And, it might have just been my insomnia playing tricks on me, but he felt a little... warm. Warmer than he should have been, I knew that.Was he possibly getting sick? A yawn escaped my lips and I realized that I was finally getting drowsy. I put the thoughts of worry in the back of my tired mind, figuring that everything would be fine in the morning. 'Your just tired' I thought 'Your imagining things.' With one more exhausted yawn, I lay my head next to Mason's, kissing his forehead, letting the need to sleep take over.

*beeeeep!!! beeeeep!!! beeeeep!!!!*

Groaning, I lazily swing my arm over the side of the bed, trying to find the seemingly out of reach 'snooze' button on the blaring alarm clock. "Fuuucck...." I practicaly smash the irritating noise maker, finally silencing it. Crawling out of bed, a shiver runs through my body as I touch the cold wooden floor. I absolutely despise winter.My freshly wakened mind starts to ramble as I walked my now slippered feet self downstairs to our kitchen 'What's there to like? It's cold all the time, it rains, it even snows in some places. Wich is the perfect recipe for a ten pile car crash!' As I poured myself a steaming cup of foldgers, still going over the negatives of winter in my head, I realized that Mason had been in bed during my dual with the clock.

Grabbing a napkin, I climbed back upstaires to our room.. "Mason? You awake hun?" I entered the room, expecting the bed to be vacant and to hear the sound of the shower running. Instead, I found a softly snoring Mason spread out on the bed, still in his boxers and a massive case of bed head. I can't help but let out a giggle. Still, this just wasn't like him. Usually i'm the one who's a late sleeper. It was odd, but I dismissed it. Walking over to the bed, I sat down beside him and gently tried to coax Mason awake.

"Honey? Come on, you have to wake up." A muffled grunt was my only response as I shook my head. Rubbing his back I raised my voice slightly. "I know your tired, hun. But you have to get up or you'll be late for work!" Finally, he turned over and squinted as the sunlight hit his eye's. His face scrunched up as he yawned. Sitting up in bed, he regarded me with a tired yet warm smile. "Morning ,babe." I smiled and kissed his cheek. "And good morning to you, love. Did you sleep good last night?" He rubbed the back of his neck as he sat up. "Ya, I...did..." His voice trailed off on the last word, a confused look on his face. I couldn't help but worry at his sudden change in expression. "Mace? Are you alright?" He opened his mouth to speak "I...hih!" His breath caught in his throat as two sneezes burst out into his fist. "Hushoo! Huh! Huishoo! ugh, *sniff* Sorry Eve."

I laughed and shook my head. "You don't have to be sorry for a sneeze Mace." But my expression quickly turned to one of worry. "Are you feeling alright? You don't sound to good." Truth be told, he looked worse. His normally tan skin looked pallid, and his eyes were a little sunken in. A slight pink around his cheeks and nose stood out against his paleness. He really didn't look well. "Ya i'm fine" he said, while running a fist under his nose. Coughing a little, he noticed the worried look on my face. "What's wrong baby? You, look a little worried.." As my motherhood senses started tingling, I placed my hand gently on his forehead. I gasped at how warm he felt. Considerably warmer from last night. "I'll be right back" I said and headed into the bathroom, searching frantically for the thermometer.

"Open." I instructed Mason, still trying to convince me that he was in good health; wich was pretty amusing considering that he still had the thermometer in his mouth. "Babe mm fine. Honest!"

"Well, you certainly don't look fine Mace." Taking the thermometer out, I cluck my tongue at the result.

"W-what is it?" I look back up at Mason and simply state: "102.5. You" I say poking him in the chest playfully, "aren't going anywhere today mister." Before he can protest, I gently push my love down by his chest onto the bed. But he resists, and I can feel his chest going up and down, his breath shaking. "Baby?" I ask worriedly. But he only holds up a finger to signal 'wait a minute', rears his head back and "Heksssh! Heh! HEKSHOO! HEKSHHH!"

I can tell that last one took a lot out of him, so I grab the tissue box on our night stand and hold it up to his face. "Blow" He gives me a look as if i've grown a third head, but eventually sighs nods his head. I close his left nostril as he gives a wet gurggling blow into the fibers of the tissue. Then the same with the right nostril. I smile and dispose of the damp tissue and start to stroke my poor Mason's back, knowing how awful he must feel. "Poor baby..." He sniffles thickly and lays his head on my chest like last night. His warm skin next to mine, making me feel safe once again. He looked up at me with those big chocolate eye's, and whispers, "I love you". His words almost melt my heart as I whisper back, "I love you to." Snuggling up next to Mason, my love, my life, my everything, I fell asleep fast and dreamed sweet dreams all night. The first, (and hopefully not the last) that i've dreamt in a long time.

~The End~

~

SQUEEEEEE! I absolutely adore this!!! Thank you so much for my present, Grey!!! Love it!! :twisted:

Archived