Sneeze Fetish Forum

Nurse Ashley (secret santa for tFM!)

PropertyofCora

South of Nowhere secret santa for tFN! =]

Prompt: *South of Nowhere: Spencer and/or Ashley, cold.

Caretaking, cuddling, some stifling.

“I’m so glad Paula let you come with me this weekend Spence, we’re gonna have so much fun, just the too of us.” Ashley Davies said to her girlfriend as they entered a small cabin. It was a furnished log cabin in the woods, a place away from it all. Ashley had rented it for the two of them to spend their one-year of dating anniversary together. The woods we’re peaceful and calm, perfect for the two girls to relax and enjoy each other in.

Spencer sniffled as silently as possible before replying in an uneasy voice. “Oh, yea sure. This is really cool Ash. The two of us will have a really good time.”

“Spence are you alright? You’ve been sniffling like that the entire car ride here.” Ashley said, concerned about her Spencer but still managing to keep her tough-girl look just slightly showing.

“Yea, I’m fine. Must just be something in the air.” Spencer said, trying to blow the question off as nothing. “Hey look, there’s a really pretty fire place over here.” She said, trying to change the subject.

Ashley took the bait and got distracted by Spencer’s antics. She walked over and found the automatic starter switch to start the fire for them. Immediately the embers began glowing and soft flames started shooting out from the logs.

“Hey you know what I just realized?” Ashley said, turning around from the fire to face Spencer who had been silently watching her. “There’s no cell service here. We’re officially parent free! Not even Aiden knows how to find us.” She said, happy their time could be truly alone.

Ashley kept on talking about how they would be spending their private weekend while Spencer’s mind drifted elsewhere. She began feeling a familiar tickle in her nose, which she knew could only mean one thing. She started to panic at the thought of Ashley hearing her sneeze and lifted her hand up to silence them as much as possible. Spencer always sneezed in sets of at least three at a time. “Nnngxxt, nngxxxt, ngxtt chOO!” Spencer sneezed into her hand, accidentally letting the tail end of the last sneeze slip out.

Ashley, hearing the sneezes, turned her attention towards Spencer, who was now holding her hand over her nose and mouth, looking embarrassed.

“Bless you Spence, you sure you’re alright?” Ashley said knowingly, giving Spencer a look that clearly showed she was onto her.

“Doe. Look I doe you waded this to be a special weeked Ash. I should just go hobe so you cad still habe a fud tibe. Hutchioo Etchoo Hitchiew” Spencer said, the congestion clear in her voice.

Ashley felt horrible that Spencer felt so bad and she hadn’t noticed until now. “Alright Spence, first of all, we are staying right here. The reason this weekend was special is because we were supposed to spend it together. Secondly, here, take this tissue and blow your nose.” Ashley said, laughing as she handed Spencer the tissue and she blew.

“Thanks Ash. You’re the best.” Spencer said, leaning into Ashley and resting her pounding head on her shoulder.

“Well of course I am. Plus, don’t you know that I’ve always wanted to play nurse Ashley? Well as my first nursely duty, I’m commanding you to lay down over by the fire on this couch.” Ashley said in a fake-serious voice that made Spencer laugh until it turned into a bit of a cough.

“You command me huh? H- hold on… huh..huhuh Huh ngxxt, nngxxt, nnetchoo! Ugh, I’b sorry.” Spencer said as she sneezed into the already damp tissue, looking once again embarrassed.

“Bless you. But seriously, go to the couch. I’ll get you some more tissues and see if I can find anything to make you in the kitchen.” Ashley said, letting her caretaking instinct kick in. She slowly led Spencer over to the couch and helped her get cuddled into a blanket.

“Here.” Ashley said, tossing Spencer a box of tissues before heading off into the kitchen to look for something to make Spencer feel a little better.

Ten minutes later Ashley returned with a bowl and a spoon in her hands. She took a seat next to Spencer, who looked inquiringly at the bowl’s contents.

“You bade… soup? Awe Ash that’s so sweet but I did’t doe you could cook.” She said curiously, earning a sarcastic look of shock from Ashley in return.

“I’m shocked Spencer! To think you have no faith in my cooking skills.” Ashley said, feigning hurt. “But seriously, even I can master heating up a can of soup.” She laughed and lifted the spoon to Spencer’s lips.

She was just about to open her mouth for the spoon when the familiar tickle came back. “Hutchoo, hitchiew, hachiew!” Spencer sneezed, just barely turning away in time and still managing to slightly mist Ashley with the soup from her mouth. Ashley just laughed as Spencer’s cheeks went bright red.

“Oh by god, Ash I’b so sorry! Did I get you all gross?” Spencer asked, mortified.

“It’s fine Spence, really. Just blow your nose and eat up before it gets cold!” Ashley said with a smile, holding another spoonful up to Spencer after she blew her nose again.

“You know, I just have a cold. That doesn’t mean I’m incapable of feeding myself.” Spencer said, wondering why Ashley was still hand feeding her.

“I know, I just want to.” She answered, silently continuing until Spencer no longer wanted any more.

Ashley set the bowl down on a table next to the couch and turned back to Spencer. She pulled her against her so her head was once again resting on Ashley’s shoulder. Ashley bent her neck down so she could place a little kiss on Spencer’s now pinkish nose, unknowingly causing the tickle to come back.

Without any warning, Spencer sneezed openly in front of them. The force of the sneezes causing her and Ashley to jolt forward with each one. “huhh…Hitchiew, heehhhehhCHOO, HITchoo, ch-chOO!” She sneezed, adding a surprise fourth one on to the end.

“Bless you.” Ashley said, still cuddling into Spencer as she played with a strand of her girlfriend’s highlighted hair.

“You were right Ash.” Spencer said, now sleepily against Ashley on the couch.

“About what?” She asked, confused about what Spencer was talking about.

“Beig with you is what’s bakig this a perfect weeked.” Spencer answered stuffily.

“Of course it is Spence.” Ashley said as Spencer’s eyes slowly fluttered closed and she fell into a slumber.

Ashley just smiled to herself, wondering what more Nurse Ashley would get to do when sleeping Spencer woke up.

The End?

• 2 months later...

Archived