Sneeze Fetish Forum

Always and Never (Secret Santa for: PaperThings)

Tarkus

I know I'm late!!!! :)

But here it is! No sneezing in the first part though... :)

Title:Always and Never

Fandom: Sweeney Todd

Prompt: Mrs. Lovett takes care of a sick Sweeney and Toby

Disclaimer: Trust me, I dont own ANYTHING. Characters used in this fic came from the great mind of Tim Burton.

I don't know if I did a great job on the first part, since I'm kind of trying to rush through it to get to the good stuff :laugh: but I hope you like it all the same! :D Happy Christmas in July m'dear!

Mrs. Lovett crossed from the parlor to the kitchen as she heard the tea kettle whistle shrilly through the shop. With an ease that comes from years of tea-making experience, she lifted the tea kettle from its place on the stove and poured the tea deftly into three separate cups, all in one fluid motion. She placed tea bags into all three, chamomile, which she was able to purchase now that her meat pie business had skyrocketed with the help of Mr. T.

Sweeney.

The man she loved, no adored, ever since he and that Lucy bird had moved upstairs from her pie shop. That little nit was dead now, anyhow. Besides, she thought, a niggling sense of jealousy creeping up her mind, she could do far more than that silly bird he married ever could. She could cook, clean, take care of him, financially and emotionally, and most importantly: love him as much as he deserved. If only he would let her…

A low popping sound interrupted her from her thoughts. The eggs! She ran over to the stove and began frantically beating the flames out with the bottom of her dress. Once they had flared down to glistening embers, she removed the eggs. She stared at the black, gelatinous masses which were supposed to be eggs. She knew they were burnt beyond repair, and she dumped them into the waste bin. As usual, when she got to thinking about Mr. T, everything else went straight out the window. She decided to take the tea to Toby and Mr. Todd and tell them that they’d get breakfast shortly.

"Toby”, she called softly, walking over to the boy where he had, once again, used her gin supply as a sleep aid. She gave his shoulder a quick shove. Nothing. “Now come on Toby, you ‘ave to get up and help Mrs. Lovett with the shop.” She reached over to give him a harder shake and frowned as she noticed the two red spots of color high on his cheeks. The boy was looking far paler than usual. She pressed her hand against the boy’s cheek and gasped in shock. The eggs she had attempted to fry earlier would have done just as well on his forehead as on her stove.

She moved quickly out of the parlor and grabbed one of the dishcloths from her kitchen. She placed it under the sink and once it had been thoroughly drenched, she wrung it out, returning swiftly to Toby’s side. He whimpered softly as she placed the cool cloth gently against his forehead.

"Alright, you just keep that on your forehead, son, and I’ll go tell Mr. T you’ve caught a chill and fetch the doctor.”, she said soothingly, dabbing the cloth at his forehead and cheeks. She planted a quick kiss to the boy’s forehead. “Be back soon, love”, she whispered, leaving him on the couch, and headed for the door.

She threw on one of her black shawls and a pair of her mesh gloves. She straightened her curls as best she could and began climbing the stairs to Mr. Todd’s room. No sense in not looking her best. She flipped the sign inside the shop from OPEN to CLOSED on her way out. If Toby was ill, he would not be able to help her in the shop. And, although she’d never tell the boy, she was worried about him, to worried to even think about baking, least of all.

"Mr. Todd”, she called, knocking outside his door. She shifted from foot to foot across from the door. No answer. “Mr. Todd!” , she called a bit louder, knocking again, harder, at his door. Nothing. She blew out a breath, watching as it turned to a white mist in the cold. She had to go in, even though he hated it when she came in unannounced. Toby was sick and Mr. T had the right to know that a doctor would be swinging by later. She pushed open the door.

Sweeny Todd lay asleep in his barber’s chair. Snoring lightly and wheezing slightly, he shifted and opened his eyes, allowing them to fall on Mrs. Lovett.

TBC... :)

P.S: Also, PaperThings and other readers, I was wondering if you guys wanted to pair up Sweeney and Mrs. Lovett or for them to keep their distance.

Feedback will be loved and cherished! :rolleyes:

EEEEEP!

I'm so glad I was on the site at the right time!

Okay, first of all:

1) I LOVE YOUR WRITING. Your prose flows so nicely and is just so nice to read and I love it.

2) Your characterization is spot-on. I am so picky about characterization, and you have Mrs. Lovett AMAZINGLY. Even though it's not first-person, Mrs. Lovett's thoughts are all perfect and just... EEP, I can't even express how much I love this beginning :).

I don't know why I did those as one and two, but yeah :laugh:.

Thank you SO MUCH for being my Secret Santa and writing a better beginning than I could have ever hoped for :D. I can't wait for the rest!! EEEE. (You seriously have no idea how happy seeing this made me).

Oh, and the pairing is up to you. I like them together, but I also like them apart, so just do whichever you prefer.

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!

AMAZING START.

I LOVE IT.

I never thought I'd see a Sweeney Todd fic here, but I am so glad I did! :P It's really good so far; your characterization of Mrs. Lovett is spot on! Her voice is coming through loud and clear.

Can't wait for more!

EEEEEEEP! OMG! I'm in LOVE!! I thought I was the only one to write a sick sweeny story. I'm SO excited. Please continue soon. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!!!!

Unicornpearlz

www.fanfiction.net/~dragonpearlz

I know I'm late!!!! :laugh:

But here it is! No sneezing in the first part though... :D

Title:Always and Never

Fandom: Sweeney Todd

Prompt: Mrs. Lovett takes care of a sick Sweeney and Toby

Disclaimer: Trust me, I dont own ANYTHING. Characters used in this fic came from the great mind of Tim Burton.

I don't know if I did a great job on the first part, since I'm kind of trying to rush through it to get to the good stuff :o but I hope you like it all the same! :D Happy Christmas in July m'dear!

Fixed tags ~ obsessed

Aww, I love all the caretaking here, so lovely. I haven't seen Sweeney Todd, but it's definitely on my list!

I LOVED this line:

The eggs she had attempted to fry earlier would have done just as well on his forehead as on her stove.

Hee! Looking forward to the rest of your fic ;)

Archived