Sneeze Fetish Forum

Another question from an over-thinker

NewGirl

Hi everyone,

I rarely write here but the last post i wrote helped me a lot so I thought i'd give it a try again.

Here's the situation:

I have a friend. He is gay, and I am a straight woman, so not gonna happen. He's not the greatest friend ever, he's pretty selfish, and also drinks heavily, which I don't like to do. He's also younger than me by a few years, i'm a grad student, and he's an undergrad.

Anyways, my attraction to him is really intense b/c he pushes all of these crazy buttons by having really bad allergies and sneezing on a pretty regular basis. I'd say 1-3 times per time that I see him. I've seen him go up to 10 or 15 in a night, it depends on if he's taken his medicine or how bad whatever he's allergic to is (he's allergic to a lot of things). This makes me crazy b/c when he invites me over, my brain goes into "well i'm sure i'll get to see some sneezes.... awesome!" He also cries to me quite a bit, which, for those of you who have that overlap fetish, know that it goes hand in hand and intensifies my sexual feelings towards him. He's quite a needy guy, and has few close friendships (mainly b/c of his selfish nature) so he puts a lot of trust and weight on our friendship. This makes me feel good b/c I don't have a boyfriend right now so somehow these feelings of intimacy are translated from him.

The jealousy part comes in, b/c he recently went to another friends house (a girl) and she has a cat. He told me that the cat was soooo cute that he just felt compelled to pick him up and hug him, but that was a bad idea b/c he was having allergies all night long and into the next day. I didn't hear about this until days later and feelings of jealousy crept up into my brain, thinking BUMMER I missed out!

This can't possibly be normal and I wanted to post to you guys to see if you've ever had this situation before. I feel like i've hit rock bottom in this regard and that this fetish has pulled me down. It's clear to me that i'm spending quite a bit of time with this guy b/c i'm attracted to him, and the reasons i'm attracted to him are fetish related.

I hope you can understand what i'm talking about. And let me know if you've had similar experiences.

I totally understand. It was interesting because in a million years, I never saw myself being jealous over this, but I was at one time.

I worked with this guy, we were pretty close friends. He had the most amazing sneezes I'd ever witnessed, at least until recently. He he. Anyway, when he first transferred out of my store, he would call me and we'd talk when we were both bored. He used to entertain me of stories about sneezing at work, and with his girlfriend, and stuff, and I found myself extremely jealous that there were a bunch of people who didn't appreciate his sneezes, that got to hear them when I no longer got to.

Bottom line, eventually I got over it and his friendship, which apparently wasn't strong enough to begin with. And I have been treated to some other cuties, with amazing sneezes, that I sometimes even forget he existed. :) So, I'm sure there is hope for you. And really, the sneezes you miss probably aren't all that exciting anyway. Just try to be happy with the ones that come your way, I guess. *HUGS*

I've felt this way, but it wasn't strictly fetish related. I liked the girl in question independantly of the fetish. But when I found out she really bad allergies to everything under the sun as well? Hoo-boy. I was not happy to find out she was engaged. But hey, life goes on! :yes:

well, i've never been jealous because of my fetish. I've been highly irritated, but not jealous. Anyways, they will have plenty of other guys out there with beautiful and sexy sneezes! Unless he knows about your fetish, i dont think he did it on purpose.

i hope everything works out!

Archived