Sneeze Fetish Forum

I'm so close....

NewGirl

I'm so close to being able to handle this fetish but still I feel so far away from that. My "friend" is sick, he has a cold, maybe the flu, I don't know, I sly-ly ask him for details, trying to get information about how sneezy he's been but I have a pretty good guess, pretty accurate idea. He has terrible allergies so generally when he gets a cold he gets a lot of sinus stuff going on. I know that he's had colds before where he's described that he "can't stop sneezing." Anyways, I want to have this fetish under control where I can just go about my business as usual today but I feel this terrible urge to be near him, asking him if I can bring him anything, and basically trying to infiltrate his whole day to which he's a bit off put but still obliging. I beat myself up about this because I know I should know better. I should be able to have a handle on this but I somehow can't. It seems nothing is enough to satisfy this urge, does anyone else feel this way? How do you tell yourself to just leave your sick crush alone and concentrate on anything else?

Any thoughts?

I don't know how to help, but I definitely have this problem to, and not just with crushes. When any of my friends get sick I feel really awkward about it. If it IS my crush/bf, I do the same thing as you, constantly asking if he needs anything, trying to come over, ignoring everything else I'm supposed to concentrate on. XP With my friends, though, I tend to be rude and almost ignore anything they say about it and try to avoid them until they are feeling better. >.> I feel bad about it, but the close friends who know about the fetish seem to understand.

When crushes of mine in the past have had colds, I kind of do the same thing you said - "sly-ly" (love that :omg:) attempt to uncover "information," if you will. Keep in mind I'm in high school, I don't have a car or license yet - when I get those things I'll probably be very tempted to offer to take care of people :)

I'm not sure if I have any advice for you in that regard, besides try to focus on other things for a little while so you aren't completely obsessing over it. I just offer my condolences and wishes for some happy obses! :lol:

I know this isn't what you want to hear, but what would be wrong with just lying back and enjoying the sneezes? It wouldn't do anyone any harm, probably the reverse, and most of us seem to be able to sustain a normal lifestyle as well as appreciating a really good sneezing session.

I know that a puritanical streak plagues many of us; but sneezing isn't a sin [that I know of]. In fact it is arguably less so than, say, appreciating a gentleman's rippling buttocks.

Just a thought; I mean, just my tuppence-haporth.

Archived