Sneeze Fetish Forum

Prototype (F)

Demosthenes

Note: The idea for this story was inspired by the story by Mr. Ticklynoses here:

http://www.sneezefetishforum.org/forums/in...showtopic=35798

So I decided it made the most sense to simply borrow his world building and work it into his back-story. But I'm lazy, and don't care to reiterate any of that back-story. Therefore, it's probably best that you skim a bit of the first part of "Dave" is you hope to make any sense of this.

Also, please feel free to take any of my ideas or even simply continue this story yourself, since it is very unlikely that I will ever add to it. Anyway, without further ado...

Prototype

"Oh boy, it's gonna be an easy workday today. I can feel it."

You may have heard this phrase in the past from certain incorrigible optimists, but coming from Angela it held a little more truth. You see, Angela's job was to sneeze. This may sounds silly, but with the many applications of sneezing power made possible through the sneezatorium, some especially capable epic sneezers were actually able to make a living off of their sneezing. Angela was a girl chosen for just such a job because of her incredibly sensitive nose, ability to continue sneezing repeatedly in fits, and above all, her sneeze control which was unheard of for a person who was so easily tickled into sneezing. Until now, the trait of supernaturally strong sneezes was thought to only manifest itself in males. But amazingly, as Angela grew up her sneezes had become bigger, longer, and more drawn out until it was clear that she was no ordinary female sneezer. The truth was, another reason she had been hired to her new job at the sneezatorium was due to the intense interest of biologists to study this new phenomenon.

It was always helpful when Angela woke up with a tickle in her nose. Sometimes she didn't even need the help of that tickly feather to start herself sneezing. But today was different. Today the itch in her sinuses was so unbearable that she was wriggling her nose all over the place. Many other trained experts would have sneezed instantly, but Angela was exceptional.

"Morning Angela," an attendant said as she entered the sneezatorium.

"Oh... Go- good morning Tim." Her slight stutter betrayed what her face did not. It was already taking Angela conscious effort to keep a sneeze from starting.

"Got a big one brewing already today? That's good."

"Fine, I just wanna get started quickly so I can finally sneeze this one out."

"Don't worry. We'll have that sneeze out in a jiffy."

"Just don't take too long. Even I can't hold back forever."

This was especially true today. She was having considerable difficulty with this tickle. It felt like she could sneeze at any time.

Without wasting any time, Angela entered her sneezing chamber. The equipment in this chamber was a little different. Angela was participating in the trial testing of a new sneeze containment system. The system projected a kind of glowing force field that would totally absorb the concussive energy of an uncovered sneeze. If completed it was meant to allow normally dangerous sneezers of any level to sneeze openly without the need to return to the sneezatorium to release their sneezes. The downside was that this prototype model could only safely withstand the energy of one of Angela's typical sneezes before needing to be recharged. This never presented an actual problem, however, because Angela's incredible concentration always allowed her to hold back each sneeze until the green light was given. This new-found safety allowed the sneezatorium's engineers to actually monitor the device unprotected from within the same room, even as Angela let out enormous sneezes just a few mere feet away. The safety checks were soon completed. She was finally go for her first sneeze of the morning.

"Ok, we're ready, Angela. Do you need a little help or do you have it yourself?"

"No, I'm definitely going to sneeze."

"Well, let's have that sneeze then!"

Silence fell across the room; it was just Angela and her sneeze. She relaxed her mind and let her facial muscles go slack, concentrating on the tickly sensation running up her nose. "Huuhhh..." her first sigh came. A very long buildup was coming on. That could only mean one thing: a truly magnificent sneeze was sure to follow. "Aahh... Ahaahhh...!" The sudden hitches were a surprise; the buildup was picking up speed. Just a few more seconds. "Uuaahh... HahH! Ahhahh...! Ugh, lost it." Angela said with frustration as her huge impending sneeze became unexpectedly stuck. "I don't believe it. Quick, I could use a quick tickle, guys."

Attendants brought out a machine brandishing a long feather. This was often used in the occasional case when a sneeze got especially stuck. They brought the feather gently under her nose. Once activated, the device started moving the feather softly around the edge of her nose with a light touch. That was it! The brushing of the feathery tendrils against the tip of her nose and under her nostrils had triggered the final and inevitable sneeze response. The buildup resumed even deeper and stronger than before. "Oh god, AaHH! AAAHH! I gotta sne- AHHHHHH-CHHOOOOO!" Angela was enveloped in a glow of light as the power of the sneeze was dissipated, protecting the other engineers in the room from harm.

The sneeze was an incredible relief. But then something happened that had never happened before. The tickle only increased! Another sneeze was coming, stronger than the first. She couldn't stop it. It would feel so good to just relax and let the sneeze out, but she just COULDN'T do that. She HAD to hold the sneeze back for a few more seconds. "There's another... o-one... coming! I'm still going t-to... sn-s-sneeze! Eeehh!! AahHhhh...!" Tim quickly pulled the feather away and pressed his finger under Angela's upturned, twitching nose. It wasn't working. The tickle would not be quelled so easily. Only a sneeze would satisfy the urge that hovered in the back of Angela's nose. "Aahh... AAAAAAAAHHHH!!" And here it comes! "AAAHHHHHHHHH-CHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!"

The containment field's charge had not reached enough power to fully contain the sneeze. When Angela sneezed a second time, the force of her explosive exhale shattered the sensitive electronics and threw engineers against the walls. It wasn't nearly as bad as if she had simply let it fly in any other situation, but even partially dampened her sneeze was pretty scary!

In the midst of all this chaos, Angela had only one thought on her mind: "Oh no. Not again!" She was trying her hardest to stop it but there was still just enough of a tickle that she couldn't resist another sneeze. By this point her nose tickled so much and so deeply that not sneezing was out of the question. The only uncertainty was when. No one could tell for sure when this incredible buildup would finally reach its unstoppably climax. But Angela knew that it would certainly be soon. There could be no delaying the itching tickle that egged her nose on towards a sneeze with each passing millisecond.

Slowly her nose came closer and closer to the precipice, the tickle never weakening. It was teasing her so badly it was unbelievable she hadn't sneezed yet. "It's gonna be... HUUUHH...! A BIG one!!"

I was at this crucial moment, when an unimaginable impossibility occurred. Perhaps a shoddily design circuit had shorted out due to Angela's sneezy encore, but unexplainably and without warning the feather tickling machine started up again. Just as Angela thought she might be able to hold back her sneeze long enough to get to a safe room, the feather once again made contact with her twitching nose and started tickling non-stop!

As the feather started brushing back and forth across her nose, the momentarily paused sneeze suddenly hit fast forward. Tim quickly tried to turn it off, but it would've been too late anyway as this unbelievably gigantic sneeze had already become long inevitable. Her gasps sped up and her lungs filled with air: "Heaaaahhhhh...! Huuhhh-haaaAAAAaaaHHHHHHHH!" The workers who could still stand realized that Angela was about to release yet another sneeze more worthy of a giantess than a woman of her petite frame and started running for their lives behind the reinforced wall at the end of the room. "EAAAAAAAaaaaAHH... AAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH- *as one last flick of the feather leads into...* -CHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO--!

Angela sniffed and sighed, her nose finally free of the incredible tickle that she'd been feeling all day. Gazing around at the smashed remains of the field generator and diagnostic equipment, the scientists were glad to have all avoided serious injury.

"Well... I guess it's back to the drawing board then," Tim smirked weakly as Angela felt her face turning flush with embarrassment.

Oh. My. GOD. :omg:

That is all.

(Okay, I lied, that isn't all. I have to add, write more, please? :razz:)

This reminds me of some of the 'old-school' sneezing stories I found on the internet when I first started exploring - sneezatorium, giant sneezes, LOVE IT!

This is brilliant man! So glad you decided to do something with it. I'm so proud to have inspired this!

Terrific! There's only one thing better than a giantess's sneeze, and that's a giant, inevitable sneeze from a normal sized lady who is trying to hold it back....

• 1 year later...

Fantastic. I definitely love the girls with the destructive sneeze. <3

This is one of my all time favorites and will always remain as one of my favorites.

I wish I could write something this awesome!

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 5 years later...
14 hours ago, Joefjhsj said:

I love gigantic sneezes good job

(Not trying to backseat mod and if any of the mods object to this please let me know) but I just thought I should let you know that I noticed that you appear to be replying to a bunch of old/ long inactive threads.  Just thought I'd give you a bit of a heads up that while we might all love some of these old stories, it's generally not considered good form to reply to a bunch of old posts.  People are generally okay with it happening occasionally but when it happens a lot it can actually prevent new stories and threads from getting the time to shine.

17 hours ago, Joefjhsj said:

I love gigantic sneezes good job

2 hours ago, TheMaster said:

(Not trying to backseat mod and if any of the mods object to this please let me know) but I just thought I should let you know that I noticed that you appear to be replying to a bunch of old/ long inactive threads.  Just thought I'd give you a bit of a heads up that while we might all love some of these old stories, it's generally not considered good form to reply to a bunch of old posts.  People are generally okay with it happening occasionally but when it happens a lot it can actually prevent new stories and threads from getting the time to shine.

TheMaster is right, bumping old topics is frowned upon and repeated necroing of old and inactive topics can/will result in warnings. 

6 hours ago, SneezyHolmes said:

TheMaster is right, bumping old topics is frowned upon and repeated necroing of old and inactive topics can/will result in warnings. 

I apologise, I was just trying to show support from now on I'll keep my comments to the new posts.