Sneeze Fetish Forum

Autumn Days

Sitruuna

Soo... Some time ago I claimed that one promt in that one topic... "Garage sale on promts" or something. I wrote this the day I claimed it but never finished really... I think this works somehow, though the ending... just is. Also this can't be counted ready because this doesn't have all the things said in the promt. Yet, at least. I'll see if I'll write the rest someday (I should, right? xD).

I just feel they are rather... Out of character. Sirius and Remus, I mean.

I should probably read this before I post (no, I haven't read this even if I've had this written for a rather long time...), but no, I leave the reading part for you... This looks far too short here... xD

I don't know what is that perons idea of bad cold whose promt this is, sorry if I understand those words differently than you do. :dead:

Anyways:

Promt: Sirius/Remus AU Sirius and Remus have a son (through mpreg or adoption, whichever you're more comfortable with). When their son is sick, Remus is usually the one who stays home to take care of him. This usually ends up with Remus catching whatever it was that their son had. On this particular day, Sirius goes to the park to meet Remus, who is watching their son on the playground. Remus is also suffering from a bad cold, because as a parent you can never stop working. They go somewhere and do stuff.... Your choice, lol.

Author: Sitruuna

Tittle:Autumn Days

Fandom: Harry potter

Characters: Sirius and Remus (hmm... if you still haven't realised it there's a sick Remus in this)

Disclaimer: Sirius and Remus are not mine, sadly

A/N: Umm... So yes, a M/M pairing but no real "action" or anything. Also that boy is adopted so no mpreg in this alternative universe... And, might be so hard to guess, that thing in the end exists mainly because I though there was too little sneezing for the forum... Sorry for randomnes there... xD Please excuse my poor language skills...

:heart: :heart: :heart:

Autumn Days

Remus tugged his coat tighter around himself as the autumn wind blew, feeling colder all the time. And it was indeed the coldest day of that autumn, the first day after summer when temperature dropped below zero. The first day was always the worst. And cold air was always somewhat dry, leading to runny noses, especially if the owner of that nose had a cold.

Remus searched his pockets. When they had left the house, he had taken a travel packet of tissues with him, a full one, so there was supposed to be clean tissues. He just couldn’t find any. The man looked at the boy who was playing at the sandbox with a couple of other kids. They had adopted the boy four years ago.

“Anthony, please, cover your mouth and nose when you do that.” Remus shouted as loud as he could. Or rather he tried to shout, but his voice wasn’t in the best of conditions. He couldn’t shout at all without his voice breaking and the whole attempt ending up in a coughing fit.

“Aww, love, you don’t sound too well, how have you two been?” a man sat next to him, brushing his cheek with a finger.

“We’ve been quite fine, Anthony is all better already.” Remus said, leaning subconsciously toward the other man.

“You don’t seem to be…”

“I’m fine, Sirius.” you know how this sounds convincing when your voice is all congested and hoarse. “Has there been any news?”

“Nothing new.” Sirius kissed Remus’ lips.

“You better not, or soon we’ll all three be sick together…” Remus tried to push his lover further away with little success.

“You’re no longer ‘fine’?” this time he kissed the tip of Remus’ nose.

Remus took a few hitching breaths before falling into a sneezing fit of five, wet sounding sneezes.

“I assume you also have tissues in your pockets…” he mumbled, still holding a wrist under his running nose.

“I might have, I might not have.” Sirius grinned the way he always did but gave a tissue for the sick man.

They sat there for a while in silence, watching their adopted son play. At some point Sirius wrapped his arms around the nearly-shivering Remus.

Something cold landed on Remus’ cheek and he looked up. Snow. The kids in the play ground had noticed the fluffy snowflakes as well, and the air was filled with happy screams. They didn’t mind the snow but Remus was more than happy to know it would melt away. He liked snow but he wasn’t in the mood for cold weather and winter. There shouldn’t even be snow so early in the autumn.

Sirius felt how a shiver ran through Remus. A snowflake had found its way pass his scarf and landed on the neck of his skin, melting and sending a wave of cold through his just a bit too warm body. Sirius looked at him, a hint of concern visible in his playful, grey eyes.

“We could go and eat something.” Remus said before his lover could say anything. He looked Sirius in the eyes to see him smile just a little.

Sirius’ sounded strangely hard without losing its usual happy and friendly tone as he called for their son to come. After a while of complaining and convincing Anthony came and the two men stood up.

“Anthony, where would you like to go for dinner?” Sirius asked, faster this time.

“Home.” Anthony told them. They usually ate home-made food and Anthony had eaten in a restaurant only once or twice.

Remus laughed quietly. “You see, Sirius can’t cook so we are going to a restaurant.”

Anthony looked at him, confused.

“Why don’t you make the food like always?” he asked.

Remus sighed. He was far too tired to start making food. He wasn’t even hungry but he knew the other two must have been starving at that point.

“Remus is a bit tired today.” Sirius said with a gentle voice and looked at Remus. Shadows under eyes, a reddish nose and flush on his cheeks, Remus sure didn’t very healthy. Sirius considered a moment if he should mention how sick the man in front of him looked but decided not to. Remus was probably well aware of his looks.

They walked in silence for some time, until the man walking besides Remus got bored and thought it would be fun to teach a little Remus-fact for their son.

“Son.” Sirius saied while turning to walk back first. Anthony looked at him with his big eyes.

“You know Remus is not really a funny guy...” Sirius glanced at Remus who didn’t seem to mind his words. “…But sometimes he’s very much fun.”

The brown haired man looked at Sirius, afraid of what the man had in mind. Sirius had a wide grin on his face and he was looking from Anthony to Remus. His arm rose, a hand with a finger held out closing the distance between it and Remus face.

Sirius poked gently the tip of Remus’ nose, making his nostrils flare slightly and breath hitch. When the little poke wasn’t enough, Sirius stroke the other one’s nose with his extended finger, all the way down from between the man’s eyes to his lip, circling his nostrils. This action caused Remus to take a deep breath and, despise his attempt of trying to not sneeze (he didn’t want to let Sirius have what he was after), sneeze three times wetly. He sniffled and made a little, wiping move when he lowered his scarf from his face.

“Do you always have to do that?” Remus asked. He didn’t sound angry, not that he could have managed that with his almost-gone voice. The two boys, that could possibly form a man if put together, were silently laughing beside him.

Thanks for sharing! This was actually a prompt I was offered for the Secret Santa (and started to write!) but chose to complete another one. I'm glad you did this one :D

Yaaaaay! This totally made my day! It was my prompt, you see. Thank you very much for filling it!

First of all, I love how you described poor Remus. He just seems so tired and sick that I want to hug him. And Sirius was so caring! *squee* They're so adorable! And Anthony is so cute, not knowing about restaurants.

AND HOW DID YOU KNOW I HAVE A THING FOR TICKLING PEOPLE'S NOSES? It's like you're psychic! I got to that part and I was like "Nooo.... she didn't... SHE DID. O____O" *chin-in-hands* So nice! Thank you!

Aa, thank you both for commenting... I had to read parts of the fic now myself to see what I'd written... GOD there's a lot of misspellings and "skipped words" *hits the wall with her head* I hope you people don't mind that too greatly...

LeapYearKisses... I am psychic, obviously! I can also predict the future and such. *in reality she just likes noses and "touching them gently" or so*

Archived