Sneeze Fetish Forum

Elementary

swann_ee_song

“John is that you?”

The door slams behind John, and he’s not surprised by what he finds when he walks further into the flat.

“Morning Sherlock. I see you haven’t moved since I left you. What is that you’re holding?”

John comes up to the sofa and squints down at Sherlock while he’s removing his jacket, checking his mobile for calls.

“It’s my best handkerchief. I thought you might make use it, seeing as you’re coming down with a cold.”

“What? That’s ridiculous. How can you tell that before I can? I feel fine.”

John sits down moodily in the chaise opposite Sherlock who gives him an appraising look. “No you don’t John.” The look has now turned dirty to match the scepticism on John’s face. “Don’t scoff.”

“Prove it.”

Sherlock sits up, collects his long legs together. It’s as if putting his body into order will help put his mind in order.

“First of all, your apparel. The way your jumper is hanging off of you indicates that you have been losing some weight recently. Which is the result of skipping more than one meal. Which in turn is the result of the being behind on your work, which is the result of lack of sleep because you’ve been spending too much time with your Sarah.”

“All right but what does that have to do with—”

Sherlock gets up now. He’s in his stride. “And the reason you’ve been spending more time with your lady-friend is because she herself had flu. So you’ve been doing extra work to catch up for her. You’re rundown, John.”

John stops midway from reaching his mobile on the table. “And how can you possibly know about Sarah?”

“Really John,” Sherlock blinks. “Your number of incoming calls has decreased while your number outgoing calls has increased. And I think we can both assume that the bulk of your communications will be with your girlfriend. So what does that tell us? There is increased concern for your girlfriend. Nothing too serious, and it is cold and flu season.”

John has that dumbfounded look he always has when Sherlock has illuminated the blunt truth, as if my magic. “All right then. But you still haven’t answered as to why you know that I’m coming down ill now.”

“Because, dear John, the average rhinovirus takes 10 days at most to incubate after exposure and it’s been over a week since the aforementioned change in your mobile habits.”

“Nonsense.” John waves him away.

Sherlock sits back down, reclining, hands on top of his head. He’s confident in his deductions as ever.

“Sure you won’t take it?”

“No Sherlock I’m—hhhHarr’EhhSHOO!

“You’re welcome.”

Haha! Oh, Sherlock's so smug, I love it. This was really cute!

Sherlock sits up, collects his long legs together.

This line in particular was my favorite. :dribble: For some reason the way it flows sounds nice in my head, and I like the wording.

I've not started watching BBC's Sherlock yet, but I'm a huge Sherlock Holmes fan in general, and this was spot on! I love the deducing, and so smugly... XD Very cute!

Ehehee, I'm flailing madly over here 8D I absolutely love Sherlock's deducing in this.

Flailing is awesome!! Thank you so much! I loved your fic too. And really, trying to reverse-engineer Sherlock's deductive reasoning was giving me a headache. But if the results are brilliant feedback, so be it!

Haha! Oh, Sherlock's so smug, I love it. This was really cute!
Sherlock sits up, collects his long legs together.

This line in particular was my favorite. :bounce: For some reason the way it flows sounds nice in my head, and I like the wording.

Ooooh thanks. =B I guess I composed this kind of like a play. I put in the dialogue first, and then closed my eyes and pictured everything happening. And that made the most sense at the time. Drama training FTW?

:jawdrop: The smug git. :lol: Awesome. :laugh: Thank you so much for sharing!

He is smug isn't he? But that's the way I like him. Thanks for liking!

I've not started watching BBC's Sherlock yet, but I'm a huge Sherlock Holmes fan in general, and this was spot on! I love the deducing, and so smugly... XD Very cute!

Oh you definitely definitely should. So glad you're enjoying the fics though! The deduction was the hardest part. Argh. I was so nervous about it, and I'm SO happy it worked out!

Delicious. We've got to keep these BBC Sherlock fics coming until the new season gets here ! :eat:

... I'll see what I can do. :dribble:

OH MY GOD. I'm... you've... killed me, maybe.

My first murder-by-fic! Awesome! :clapping:

*...*...*

So here's the thing. If there's need for it, I'll make this into a "Sherlock drabble thread-thingy." Because I have one or two more ideas. Or, if it suits better, I could add a few other chapters. Been sort of accidentally sketching in my head how the story could continue.

So here's the thing. If there's need for it, I'll make this into a "Sherlock drabble thread-thingy." Because I have one or two more ideas. Or, if it suits better, I could add a few other chapters. Been sort of accidentally sketching in my head how the story could continue.

Oh, oh, I need this. As much of it as possible, in fact! So yes, please do add to/continue this. :D

<VNZMHGDJKFHGDJBFMNDGFJHSXB<M YES PLEASE

:nohappy:

Aww, I just might be exploded over here,

it's soooooo cute <3

I love Watson being stubborn, by the way :blink:

Thank you a lot for writing !

Archived