Sneeze Fetish Forum

More Than Friends With Benefits (F/F, Glee)

wannablessedbe

More Than Friends with Benefits

An RPF starring Dianna Agron & Lea Michele

By WannaBlessedBe

Hi all! So this story was inspired by this adorable little interview that Dianna gave on Access Hollywood:

…She talks about how she & Lea adopted these two adorable stray kittens, and how she just couldn’t say no to Lea even though she turned out to be allergic to them. So freaking adorable! This is one of the many “oh yeah right, you’re just roommates” bits from these two in the press. Because:

1) She knew she might be allergic, but didn’t say anything because Lea obviously wanted the kitties & Dianna couldn’t stand to say no to her

2) It couldn’t have taken more than a day or two for her to realize that yes, she was indeed allergic to them; but even then she couldn’t bear to disappoint Lea by asking to get rid of them

3) In the interview, she specifically mentions how the worst part was waking up in the morning w/ the kitties always sleeping on her face—if she was sleeping in her own private bedroom, why wouldn’t she just shut the door and keep them out while she’s sleeping?

4) After the kitty discussion, the interviewers ask her (kind of randomly) if Lea snores, and she says no! so quickly and emphatically—how would she know whether her roommate snores or not? I don’t know whether my roommate snores or not—because we sleep in different bedrooms, duh! Many people commented on this specifically in the comment field on YouTube.

5) And finally, as if it needs to be said: adopting kittens together is SO GAY smile.png

So there you have it, instant cute story setup! I hope you all enjoy this.

…………………………………………………………………………………………..

When Dianna climbed the stairs to the trailer she shared with Lea on set, she was hoping to find the other girl waiting for what had quickly become her favorite part of the day—illicit trailer sex. Before the whirlwind her life had become in the past few months on the set of Glee, Dianna would never have dreamed of such a thing; she wasn’t the sexually adventurous blonde bombshell the world always expected her to be, not at all. She’d never enjoyed the possibility of getting caught, and she’d never—till now—been the slightest bit interested in a casual or undefined sexual relationship.

But all that was before Lea walked into her life and blew her mind, heart, and all her other working parts straight into outer space. They’d had an instant connection from the minute they met that first day on set, and Dianna had been thrilled when her new co-star became her new roommate and her new best friend, all in one fell swoop. It had barely taken a week of them living together before they started fooling around, and one short, late-night conversation (where Dianna blushed and stammered a lot, while Lea just grinned like the cat that ate the canary) for them to agree that, though this was the last thing either of them had been expecting when they moved to LA, they were both rocking each other’s world and didn’t want to stop anytime soon, or get hung up on what it meant right now. They were just friends with benefits, and there was no reason for anyone else to know—certainly not the cast and crew on the show, where both their careers were on the line as they became household names across America virtually overnight.

It was all so new, and a little scary; but eminently worthwhile when Dianna came off set for lunch or a short afternoon break in her trailer, and found Lea lounging naked on the couch waiting for her, starting the first day after they had “the talk,” and repeating more or less every day since. Today, however, Lea was neither naked nor alone in their trailer, and Dianna registered a brief pang of disappointment as her eyes traveled over her friend’s fully-clothed body, kneeling on the floor in front of a cardboard box with an expression of pure, childish delight on her sweet face. Karen, their head makeup artist, sat across from Lea on the couch, saying something about vaccinations and feeding schedules when Dianna walked in.

“Di! Come see!” Lea exclaimed happily when she saw the blonde girl’s head peeking through the trailer door, her dark eyes shining with excitement as she bounced happily on the floor.

“Um, okay,” Dianna giggled despite herself, charmed as always by Lea’s infectious enthusiasm. “Hi Karen,” she nodded towards the older woman on the couch before kneeling down beside her friend in front of the mystery box. “Aww…what a couple of little cutie-pies,” she cooed, as her eyes fell on the two tiny balls of fluff in the box.

“Just like the two of you,” Karen said with a little wink. Dianna looked up at her with one eyebrow raised, but the older woman’s attention was already back on the kittens; so the blonde girl decided fleetingly that she hadn’t really meant anything by it, after all.

“Hi, little fluffies,” Dianna said quietly, reaching into the box to stroke one of the kitten’s silky heads. It pushed its tiny ear up into her hand, eyes closed, purring madly. “Where did you come from, hmmm?”

“Karen found them behind Lot C,” Lea said excitedly, reaching in and stroking the other kitten’s back. It began to purr loudly, and immediately flopped on its side in contentment. “They’re orphans, and they need a home. Isn’t it perfect?”

“Perfect for what?” Dianna asked absently, her attention focused on the silky feel of the fur under her fingertips. She couldn’t remember the last time—if ever—that she’d petted a cat, and she was a little bit entranced by how incredibly soft its fur was.

“Perfect for us!” Lea squealed, sitting back on her heels with a beaming smile on her face. “I’ve been wanting to get a pet ever since I got to LA, but everything’s been so crazy, I just haven’t had time to really think about it. Don’t you just wanna take them home and cuddle them all night?”

“Oh,” Dianna nodded, responding automatically to Lea’s beaming smile with one of her own, even as a voice in the back of her mind said, actually…that might not be the best idea. “Yeah, totally! But, um, are you sure we’ll have time to take care of them? We don’t exactly have regular hours around here.”

“That’s why cats are perfect,” Lea shrugged. “They’re totally low-maintenance. As long as we leave out fresh food and water every morning, and clean the litter once a day, they’ll be cool on their own. Right, Karen?”

“Totally,” Karen nodded. “Plus they’ll have each other to play with when the two of you aren’t home.” Lea nodded emphatically, turning to Dianna with her big brown eyes in full Bambi mode.

“So can we keep them, Di?”

“It’s your apartment, silly,” Dianna shook her head, smiling bashfully as she always did when Lea gave her that look—the one that said, you are the center of my universe, the one that made the blonde girl feel incredibly proud and incredibly self-conscious at the same time. “You don’t need my permission.”

“I know, but you live there too. I don’t want to go making big decisions without you,” Lea shrugged. “Do you like them? Because if you don’t…I mean, I’m sure Karen can find another home for them.” The tone of her voice made it perfectly obvious that she was already 100% in love with these kittens, and would be mildly crushed if she had to say goodbye to them. And there was no way Dianna could let herself be responsible for making that gold star smile dim, if she had a choice in the matter. So what if her dad was allergic to cats? That didn’t necessarily mean she was. She’d been sitting here petting them for several minutes already, and nothing was happening so far.

“Of course I like them,” the blonde girl nodded, grinning, and Lea immediately made it worth her while by hugging her joyfully and squealing happily in her ear.

“Thank you thank you thank you! Ooh, what are we gonna name them? We have to go get cat food and stuff before the stores close!”

Karen left them alone to get to know their new furry friends for the remaining few minutes of their break, promising to drop off all the necessary supplies while they were on set. They each took turns holding the two little bundles of fur; Lea named them Claude and Sheila, after the leads in Hair, and they spent a few minutes giggling and singing songs from the musical to the kittens so they'd have an appreciation for their namesakes. When their break ended, they reluctantly left the kittens purring in their cardboard box, making sure the trailer door was firmly shut, and went back to set. They were halfway across the lot when Dianna’s eyes started to itch; she rubbed them absently as Lea babbled happily at her side about the kittens and how much fun it would be to have them around the apartment.

“Di? Are you listening?”

“Mm-hmm,” Dianna nodded, rubbing her eyes again with a sharp sniffle. “Sorry, I…uhhh…hht-chshh! *Sniff.*” Dianna stopped in her tracks, snapping forward at the waist with a soft but insistent sneeze that left her nose running behind her cupped hands.

“Oh, bless you sweetie!” Lea giggled and tucked a lock of blonde hair back behind Dianna’s ear as she sniffled and wiped her nose on the back of her hand. “I thought you were ignoring me.”

“Now how on earth could anyone ever ignore Lea Michele?” Dianna teased, shaking her head with a sheepish grin as Lea beamed at her. “C’mon, we’re gonna be late for call time if we don’t book it. We’ve finally got a scene together tonight, remember?”

“Oh, yeah! The hallway confrontation.” Lea nodded energetically, lengthening her stride to keep up with her taller companion. “I get to make you all hot and bothered. Have you seen the outfits for your backup dancers in that ‘Keep Me Holdin’ On’ number yet?”

“Nu-uh,” Dianna shook her head, with another quiet sniffle. Geez, her nose was itchy! Where did that come from?

“They’re super-hot,” Lea grinned, taking her hand casually as they crossed over a few camera wires into the main set of the McKinley hallway. “And toootally gay! Cheerleaders in football drag. I don’t know who Ryan thinks he’s kidding. Quinn is so not straight.”

“And what about Rachel?” Dianna asked, teasing as they nodded hello to Heather and Naya, already sitting in their makeup chairs.

“Rachel is sexually fluid,” Lea shrugged. “She had two gay dads, after all, and she’s been raised without assumptions or expectations.”

“I think it’s Lea who’s sexually fluid. Rachel’s supposed to be in love with Finn, remember?”

“Yes, but she’s fifteen. Fifteen year-olds are fickle. And anyway, Ryan wrote the part for me, so I have unique insight into the role that may take some time for the rest of the writers to pick up on.” Lea winked, and Dianna blushed.

“But you’ll keep doing your best to show them, huh?” The blonde girl teased.

“You know it, prom queen,” Lea smirked wickedly. Dianna giggled, then frowned and rubbed her nose some more, as a fresh tickle blossomed deep inside her head from out of nowhere, making her eyes well up and her nostrils flare sharply.

Ihtchhsh! Ahh…ahhchhiew!! *Sniff.*” Dianna snapped forward in her chair, hands cupped hastily to her face to catch the sharp double-volley of sneezes that snuck up without warning, leaving her nose running again. She sniffled softly, and sighed in mild annoyance.

“God bless you!” Lea exclaimed, frowning slightly. “Are you catching a little cold, sweetie?”

“I don’t know. Maybe. I feel fine, though. It was probably just something in the air. *Sniffle.*” Lea was still looking at her with concern, but just then Ryan walked on set with his megaphone and began calling places. Dianna smiled sheepishly, and Lea leaned in and kissed her on the cheek before dashing off to her mark.

It was well past midnight when they finished filming for the day, and both girls were eager to get back to their trailer and check on the kitties, with Chris, Heather and Naya trailing after them for a chance to meet their new furry friends. Dianna’s nose had stopped bothering her after a few minutes on set, and she hadn’t thought about it since. Her attention now was fully devoted to the expression of pure happiness on Lea’s face as she leaned over and looked down at the kittens in their box, cooing delightedly.

“Aww, look Di, they’re sleeping,” she sighed, and Dianna crossed the small space to wrap her arms around the smaller girl, leaning her chin on Lea’s shoulder. “Aren’t they cute?”

“The cutest,” Dianna agreed, feeling her heart rate double as Lea’s hands rested on top of her own, and one of Lea’s thumbs began lightly grazing over the back of her hand. Why did such a simple touch from her totally casual fuck buddy make her swoon like this?

“Well let me be the first to say mazel tov to you both,” Chris winked, smirking knowingly at them. “You’re progressing quite nicely along the lesbian U-Haul spectrum. If you hurry along to phase three and get a turkey baster before the mid-season hiatus, you might even be able to sneak in a baby in time with the storyline on the show. We won’t have to get Quinn a pregnancy pad.”

“Chris, that’s not funny!” Dianna squeaked, immediately straightening up and taking her arms back from around Lea’s waist. “Just because you’re gay, doesn’t mean everyone is, you know.”

“Oh, I know. It’s certainly true that not everyone on the show is gay. Just the people in this room.” Heather and Naya giggled, but didn’t protest, which made Dianna blush even harder.

“Discretion. It’s an attribute you might want to look up,” Lea said sharply to a smugly smirking Chris, crossing her arms and tapping her small foot impatiently. “Now she’s never gonna touch me on set again.”

“Oh, please,” Heather snorted, while Naya snickered behind her hands. “You two couldn’t keep your hands off each other for more than an hour if your lives depended on it.”

“Heather! What the hell are you talking about?” Dianna gasped, her heart rate picking up again (in a much less pleasant way) as she took in all their knowing glances.

“D, you know that I’m just acting dumb when I play Brittany, right? I’m not actually a total idiot.”

“But—but you—oh, fuck,” Dianna groaned, burying her face in her hands.

“Calm down, blondie,” Naya chuckled, reaching out and patting her back reassuringly. “You’re in good company here, you know that. I really doubt it’s so obvious to the others; they probably fully believe your whole we’re just friends party line. And we’re not gonna make any trouble for you. Are we, rainbow room?” There was a chorus of agreement from the others, and Dianna slowly peeked out from behind her hands, blushing scarlet.

“Okay,” she nodded sheepishly, lowering her hands a few inches. Then her eyes snapped insistently shut, as her breath caught and her little nostrils pulsed ticklishly. “Hht-chhiew! *Sniffle.*”

“Bless you,” Lea said gently, reaching out and rubbing the small of her back. “Poor little thing, I think you are catching a cold. Come on, let’s grab the kitties and get you home for some nice hot tea and a vitamin blast.”

“Aww, you two are freakin’ adorable,” Naya smirked, as Heather wrapped an arm possessively around her waist and leaned her chin on the Latina’s shoulder. “Just let us know when you’re ready to start going on double-dates with us, ‘kay? We can totally show you all the underground girl bars in LA.”

Dianna blushed madly, but nodded in shy agreement as she picked up one of the sleeping kittens and cradled it in her arms, preparing to follow Lea out to the studio parking lot. She was definitely ready to go home and get some quality cuddle time away from prying eyes. And even though she really didn’t feel sick, Lea seemed determined to take care of her and spoil her a little; and that certainly wasn’t something the blonde girl had any desire to refuse.

“’Night, homos!” Lea called over her shoulder as they left their trailer. Dianna giggled softly behind her, holding Sheila in one hand and lightly rubbing at her itchy nostrils with the other.

…Continue?

“’Night, homos!”

I love this :laugh: I love your stories there so cute and I love that there F/F love :hug:

Dianna snapped forward in her chair, hands cupped hastily to her face to catch the sharp double-volley of sneezes that snuck up without warning, leaving her nose running again.

Although I confess I do not know the characters :laugh: I enjoyed reading this. My fav part ^^ ... double volley's of sneezes - yum! :lol:

Hey guys! glad you're liking, cause I never get tired of writing about these two :winkkiss: so here's another part!

and, NoV-- seriously, you've never seen glee? have you also never tasted ice cream??? these are the best things in life! but even if you don't know the show, this story is actually not about the characters, but about the actresses who play the two leading female roles (that youtube clip I posted will explain the setup); on the show they're supposed to hate each other, but in real life they are, um...verrrry snuggly! (see my avatar, haha) enjoy! :lol:

More Than Friends With Benefits

Part 2

By WannaBlessedBe

…....................................................................................

“Okay, here we go...this tea is literally the only thing that stood between me and my understudy whenever I had a cold on Broadway. I swear it's got magical powers.” Lea came into the bedroom (it was her bedroom, really, but Dianna had only slept in her own room a handful of times in the four months they'd lived together), carrying a tray with a mug of tea, a little cup of cold medicine, an ear thermometer, and a box of tissues.

“I really don't feel sick, Lee-lee,” Dianna shook her head, smiling bashfully at the loving treatment she was getting from the other girl nonetheless.

“You say that now, but you don't wanna wake up tomorrow with a frog in your throat or a head full of snot. You're in the recording studio all morning.” Lea put her tray down on the bedside table and curled up under the covers next to Dianna, who was comfortably snuggling with the two sleeping kittens, stroking their silky heads as they purred blissfully.

“Lovely image,” Dianna said sarcastically, wrinkling her nose. Then she sniffled, and pressed the cuff of her pajama top to her twitching nostrils as her eyes fluttered helplessly. “Etchhiew! *Sniff, sniffle.*” Her sneeze startled the kittens, who leaped up and bolted off the bed in alarm. “Awww,” she grumbled in disappointment, sniffling softly.

“Bless you,” Lea giggled, her affections for the blonde girl surging at the sight of Dianna's sniffly pouting. “Here sweetie, why don't you keep these on your side? I think you're gonna need them.” Lea passed the box of tissues across the bed, and Dianna accepted them sheepishly.

“Thadk you,” she sighed, pulling one out and blowing her nose vigorously.

“Poor little lamb, you sound all stuffed up,” Lea cooed, cuddling up to Dianna's side and stroking a few messy locks of blonde hair back off her face. “The tea will help with that. And I brought you some NyQuil, too, so you'll get a good night's sleep. Do you have a fever? Here, let me see..." Lea leaned up on her elbow, pressing the back of her hand to Dianna's forehead.

"I...*sniff!*...I don't have a fever," Dianna assured her, though she made no move to resist Lea's ministrations. Truthfully, she was thoroughly enjoying having so much of the other girl's care and attention devoted to her like this; it was certainly much more loving and attentive than any boyfriend had ever shown her before. Lea's not your girlfriend, dummy, she told herself firmly. You're just roommates with benefits. This isn't a real relationship, so don't get greedy.

"Mm, well, better to be sure," Lea murmured, scooting up in the bed a bit and replacing her hand with her lips on the blonde girl's forehead.

"That feels good," Dianna sighed, closing her eyes, and snaking her fingers into Lea's silky dark hair to hold her there a moment longer. Lea kissed her forehead, then sat back a little to give her a reassuring grin.

"Well I think you're right; no fever. That's good. But take this anyway, 'kay? With the hours we keep around here, you really can't afford to be up all night sniffling and sneezing." Lea picked up the little cup of cold medicine from the bedside table, but paused when she saw Dianna pull a fresh tissue from the box and bring it to her flaring nostrils.

"Huhh...hetshiiew! Heh-ishhew!!" Dianna shivered a little with the force of the ticklish sneezes that gripped her body, pinching the tissue harder around her nose when she felt the warm, wet trickle of snot streaming from her irritated little nostrils.

"Bless you baby," Lea murmured, reaching out and stroking Dianna's hair with her free hand.

"Thag you," Dianna sniffled, blowing her nose wetly again while her stomach did a little back-flip of joy over the fact that Lea had just called her baby. Was that an accident? Had the other girl even noticed that she'd said it, or had it just slipped out in the moment?

"Now open up," Lea said as soon as Dianna had finished blowing her nose, holding up the little cup of red syrup. The blonde girl obediently opened her mouth, and allowed her maybe-sort-of-girlfriend to tip the contents of the little cup down her throat. "That's my girl," Lea beamed, and kissed her on the cheek.

"I love you, Lee-lee," Dianna murmured, smiling shyly.

"I love you too, Di," Lea replied without a moment's hesitation, returning Dianna's shy grin with interest. They may not be able to define their relationship in tangible terms, but there was really no question of how they felt about each other. "Oh, hello kitty!" Claude had just jumped back up onto the bed, apparently no longer afraid of Dianna's sneezes. "Are you here to make Mommy feel better, hmm?"

"I thought you were their mommy. *Sniffle.*"

"Well, you can be mommy and I'll be mama. If it works on the kitties, we can use the same system on our future children." Lea was completely deadpan as she said this, except for a tiny smirk at one corner of her mouth. Dianna, on the other hand, blushed crimson.

"Oh, well...I, uh...ehhh...atchhiew! Ahh, ahhh...iht-chhiiew!! *Sniffff.*" Claude jumped straight up off the bed when Dianna jerked forward and sneezed; but he didn't run away this time. A moment later, Sheila jumped up beside her brother, poking her furry face curiously towards the source of the funny noises.

Lea picked up Claude and held him out towards Dianna, so his fluffy gray underbelly was showing and his front legs stuck out comically in front of him. "Bless you, Mommy!" She said in an affected, cartoonish baby voice. Dianna giggled and rubbed her nose.

This is so cute! :blushing: I love seeing the Achele dynamic - both these girls are just too freaking adorable. I love how you keep them separate from their characters, and I just about DIED with the rainbow room scene. Such a Chris line, AND you sneaked in HeYa! You're my favorite.

I would love to see a Heya thing sometime...I'd surely be all over it (;

Hey guys,

thanks for the feedback-- glad to know I'm not the only one enjoying this! :P Here's the third and final installment...sorry it's not going to be longer, but this story just struck me a short-ish one. Don't worry, there will always be more Faberry/Achele goodness! Anyway, enjoy :laugh:

--WBB

More Than Friends With Benefits

Part 3

By WannaBlessedBe

..........................................................................................

Lea woke up first the next morning, just like always; and she spent a few minutes lying in bed watching her blonde angel sleep, with Claude and Sheila both snuggled between them, purring away. Claude was curled up on Dianna's pillow, his little body pressed right up against her face, and his tail wrapped partway around her throat. It was beyond adorable, and Lea was considering slipping out of bed to get the camera when the alarm went off and spoiled it.

"Ughhh, morning already?" Dianna murmured sleepily, shifting under the covers and rubbing her eyes, causing Claude to take offense and leave her pillow to lick Sheila's ears. As soon as he'd moved, Dianna made a soft grumbling noise and began rubbing vigorously at her nose with the palm of her hand. Lea couldn't help but notice it had grown rather pink and irritated during the night.

"Feeling any better, angel face?" The dark-haired girl asked gently, reaching out and stroking back a lock of blonde hair as Dianna sat up woozily.

"I feel...fuhhh...fine...*sniff!*... " Dianna sniffled sharply, and gave up rubbing her nose in favor of her puffy eyes, her chest rising and falling rapidly with several shallow, involuntary breaths, as her little nostrils opened wide, and her head tilted back in anticipation. "Tchiiew! Hetshhiew!!" She snapped forward helplessly, once and then immediately again, her uncovered sneezes misting her lap and making the kitties jump in alarm.

"Yeah, you sound fine," Lea agreed sarcastically, watching Dianna blink blearily, a thin, clear trickle of snot slipping from one pink nostril as she sniffled softly.

"Ugh," Dianna whimpered, pulling a tissue from the box on the bedside table and blowing vigorously into it. When she was done, she didn't put the tissue aside; but instead continued rubbing intensely at her nostrils, scrunching up her face in an expression of cranky annoyance. "Fuck, I'm all itchy," she whined, before her hand stilled, pinching her pink nose in the tissue, and her bloodshot eyes closed to slits. "Huhh...hht-chshh! Ah...ahh...tchhiew! *Sniffle*..."

"Oh, honey, God bless you," Lea said sympathetically, reaching out a hand to rub the blonde girl's back while she sniffled and rubbed her nose more vigorously. "Maybe we should call the studio and tell them you can't record your audio tracks today. You sound too sick for the recording studio."

"I'b dot sick!" Dianna whined, pouting and throwing the crumpled tissue down in her lap. "I told you, I feel fide!" Just then, Sheila jumped back onto the bed, and climbed up Dianna's stomach to investigate the recurrence of the odd noises. Dianna sighed and stroked the kitten's back absently, sending a few strands of soft fur into the air in front of her face. Lea watched closely as Dianna's nose immediately began to run again, as her eyes fluttered and her little pink nostrils pulsed insistently. "Etchshh! *Sniffle.*"

"Oh, fuck me," Lea groaned, slapping a hand to her forehead in exasperation.

"What is it?" Dianna asked absently, pulling a fresh tissue from the box and cupping it to her running nose, blowing softly into it.

"Dianna, are you allergic to the kitties?" The blonde girl stopped rubbing her nose, and looked up at Lea in sheepish surprise.

"Oh. Shit." Dianna sniffled and smiled apologetically. Lea's expression dissolved into instant misery, and she began to cry. "Oh, no, please don't cry Lee-lee," the blonde girl begged, her stomach twisting into a sharp knot at the sight of the other girl's tears.

"We can't keep them," Lea whimpered, shaking her head miserably. "W-we'll have t-to give them away...I know we only had them for one day, but...*sniff!*...I already love them so much!" Lea buried her face in her hands and began to sob inconsolably.

"No we don't, baby. We don't have to give them away. I swear it's not that bad...I'll just get some Claritin, and I'll be fine. Okay, sweetie? Please, please don't cry..." Dianna wrapped her arms around Lea's shaking body, hugging her tightly. Slowly, Lea's sobs slowed to sniffles, and she wiped her eyes, looking up at the adoring expression on the blonde girl's face.

"But even if we do get you some allergy medicine, you're still gonna feel a little sniffly. Like, every day."

"Just late at night when we get home, and first thing in the morning," Dianna shrugged, rubbing her nose absently against her palm again. "We're not even home that much, anyway...I swear it's no big deal. I can handle it, Lea. I...*sniff!*...I don't want you to give the kitties away...ohhh...okay? Ahh-tshiiew! *Sniffle.*" Dianna turned away from Lea and sneezed dazedly into her hands.

"Bless you," Lea murmured, smiling softly as Dianna pulled a fresh tissue from the box and wiped her nose again. "Di?"

"Uh-huh?"

"If I tell you something, will you promise not to freak out?"

"Uhh...okay," Dianna sniffled anxiously.

"I'm crazy in love with you." For the first time since they'd met, Lea looked nervous; and Dianna smiled stupidly at her for a minute, lost for words as her heart thudded joyfully in her chest. "Di? Please say something."

"We are definitely keeping these kitties forever," Dianna said seriously, wrapping her arms around Lea's neck and kissing her for all she was worth.

~Fin! Hope you enjoyed :hug:

Archived