Sneeze Fetish Forum

Drabbles m/m

Coffee Chicken Barista

Hey all. This is my first time posting anything and I'm a huge fan of drabbles so I figured I'd just jump onto that bandwagon. I'm doing this drabble challenge:

1 - Kink, 2 - Science Fiction, 3 - Frightened, 4 - Fake, 5 – Pencil, 6 – Squint, 7 – Misplaced, 8 – Joy, 9 - Touched, 10 – Cough, 11 – Hot/Cold, 12 – Sin, 13 – Care, 14 – Frail, 15 – The End, 16 – Three, 17 – Never, 18 – Midnight, 19 – Promise, 20 – Fight, 21 – Pollen, 22 – Embarrassment, 23 – Alcohol, 24 – Mask, 25 – Mistake, 26 – Suspicion, 27 – Disagreement, 28 – Assignment, 29 – Purple, 30 – June, 31 – Calculating, 32 – Fall, 33 – Cry, 34 – Relief, 35 – Breath, 36 – Miserable, 37 – Chocolate, 38 – Violent, 39 – Muffle, 40 – Swift, 41 – Run, 42 – Poison, 43 – Contagion, 44 – Tissue, , 45 – Sore, 46 – Enraptured, 47 – Wary, 48 – Pathetic, 49 – Sweat, 50 – Gentle, 51 – Milk, 52 – Ravenous, 53 – Blanket, 54 – Needles, 55 – Sports, 56 – Lovely, 57 – Hospital, 58 – Annoying, 59 – Mother, 60 – Bike, 61 – Idiot, 62 – Puppy, 63 – Control, 64 – Unfair, 65 – Similarities, 66 – Raincoat, 67 – Worship, 68 – Attitude, 69 – Fuck, 70 – Confession, 71 – Floor, 72 – Remedy, 73 – Don’t, 74 – Ego, 75 – Heartless, 76 – Lullaby, 77 – Secret, 78 – Shut Up, 79 – Music, 80 – Grudge, 81 – Solitude, 82 – Magic, 83 – Dirty, 84 – City, 85 – Teacher, 86 – Sky, 87 – Hypocrite, 88 – Tattoo, 89 – Money, 90 – Childhood, 91 – Goodbye, 92 – Victory, 93 – Weather, 94 – Photo, 95 – Rage, 96 – Internet, 97 – Fashion, 98 – Favor, 99 – Lazy, 100 – Airplane

This is original fiction. My 2 characters are Julian and Daniel. Here's a little description of them both.

-Julian: 23, 5’9, slightly naturally spiky blond hair, green eyes, wears slim, black wire glasses, crappy immune system and sensitive nose, allergic to dust, pollen, cats, dogs, ragweed, mold, feathers, perfume/cologne and lactose intolerant, thin and slightly scrawny, not close to his family at all, was thrown out of his home when he came out at 18, originally from Edgewood, Texas, has a slight Texas twang. In medical school at University of Vermont. Calls Daniel baby, babe, honey or hon.

-Daniel: 24, 6’0, brown hair that’s long enough to constantly fall into his eyes, blue eyes, has glasses but wears contacts, rarely wears his glasses unless he absolutely has to, strong immune system, rarely get sick but, when he does, it’s intense, allergic to cats, perfume/cologne and dust, well built but not overly muscular, athletic, close to his family, been out since he was 15, originally from Seattle, Washington. He plays guitar and sings at a small restaurant in Vermont. Nicknames: Dan or Danny (though only Julian is allowed to call him that). Calls Julian baby, babe, sweetheart or sweetie.

Back story: The boys met their freshman year of college at University of Vermont where Julian was pre-med and Daniel was a music major. They started dating their sophomore year after being close friends for a while. After college, the 2 of them moved in together into a small one bedroom apartment. Some stories will take place earlier on in their relationship.

This story is unbeta'd so please excuse any mistakes. Also, English is not my first language so I apologize for any glaring errors.

Okay, first two:

Prompt: Hot/Cold

Sneezer: Julian

Author: Rachiella

“Danny?!”

“Yeah?”

“Can you grab me another blanket?”

Daniel smiled slightly. His boyfriend had been going from hot to cold all day because of his fever.

Hshoo! Hsh! Hshoo!

“Bless you babe!”

Daniel grabbed an extra blanket off their bed and brought it to Julian on the couch. Julian lay surrounded by tissues, books and his laptop, desperately trying to finish a paper for class despite his cold. Daniel wrapped the blanket around Julian and sat down beside him.

“How’s your paper going?”

“Slow. Would be less slow if I didn’t feel like crap...Hshoo! Hshoo! H…Hshoo!

“Bless you Julian.”

Julian sighed and tossed the blanket off himself. Daniel chuckled.

“You warm again?”

“Yeah.”

Daniel pulled the blanket back up on the couch but didn’t put it back over Julian’s shoulders. Julian glanced at Daniel with his head tilted sideways, confused. Daniel smiled.

“You’ll be cold again in 2 minutes.”

Prompt: Science Fiction

Sneezer: Julian

Daniel sighed as he walked into his apartment. Julian had caught a nasty cold and had been sniffling, sneezing and coughing for the past 2 days. He was curled up on the couch, under a blanket, looking slightly flushed.

“Hey baby.”

Julian looked up and smiled weakly.

Hshoo! Haschoo! Snf snf Hi..hi….HISHOO!! Ugh. Hi hon.”

Daniel leaned down and kissed Julian’s warm forehead.

“How you feeling?”

Julian shrugged pathetically. Daniel smiled.

“I come bearing gifts.”

Julian looked up, confused but his face broke into a huge smile when Daniel pulled the original 3 Star Wars movies and a DVD of the best Twilight Zone episodes from his bag.

“Danny, are you indulging my majorly geeky sci-fi passion?”

Daniel smiled and hugged his boyfriend tightly.

“Only cause you’re sick.”

Let me know what you guys think. Add more?

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I approve of this. And not just 'cause of my VT bias :unsure:

It's also adorable, and more would be great!

Glad people were expressing interest in the drabbles. ;) Here's two more, one of Julian and one of Daniel (yay!):

Prompt: Care (takes place earlier on in the relationship, ages 20 (Julian) and 21(Daniel))

Sneezer: Julian, cold

Hshoo! Hshoo! Hi….HSHOO!

Daniel woke up to the sound of Julian’s sneezing and tightened his arms around his boyfriend’s waist.

“Morning. How you feeling?”

“Sniffly and sneezy.”

Daniel laughed quietly and affectionately.

“You’re adorable.”

Hshoo! Hshoo! Hshoo! Hshoo! Hi…Hi…HSHOO!

“Bless you!”

Julian nodded and got up to get ready to go to class. Daniel got up after the younger man and wrapped his arms around Julian’s small waist. Julian sniffled and lay his head back on Daniel’s shoulder. Daniel lifted his hand up to Julian’s forehead and felt it with the back of his hand.

“Baby, you’re feverish. You shouldn’t be going to class.”

“I’m fine. Hshoo! Hshoo! Hshoo! HSHOO!

“Bless you. Come on, get back in bed. I’ll make you some tea.”

Reluctantly, Julian allowed himself to be lead back to his bed. Daniel curled up beside him and kissed his forehead. Julian pushed him back slightly.

“Babe, don’t you have class?”

“Julian, you’re sick. Let me curl up with you, make you tea and take care of you.”

“What did I do to deserve you?...Hshoo! Hshoo! Hshoo!

Daniel smiled and kissed his boyfriend.

“Just feel better babe.”

Prompt:Cough

Sneezer: Daniel, cold

Julian woke up to Daniel’s soft snoring. Smiling, Julian turned around in Daniel’s arms and kissed his boyfriend’s lips softly. Daniel’s eyes slowly opened as he woke up. Julian lazily kissed Daniel’s lips again and smiled.

“Morning babe.”

“Morn…Ishht! Ishht!

“Bless you hon. You okay?”

“I think I’m coming down with something…Ishht!

Julian reached over to his nightstand and grabbed the tissue box, passing it to Daniel as he started coughing.

“Honey, that cough sounds pretty harsh. You alright?”

Daniel nodded and curled into Julian’s side, sighing slightly. Julian kissed Daniel’s head.

“Sorry you’re feeling sick babe.”

Daniel sniffled and starting coughing again. Julian got up and walked to the kitchen of their small apartment. A moment later, he came back with a glass of water, a bag of cough drops and some Tylenol before crawling back into bed and letting his boyfriend’s head fall onto his shoulder. Julian passed Daniel the Tylenol pills.

“Take these.”

Daniel swallowed the pills and chased them down with the water before curling back up and shutting his eyes. Julian kissed Daniel’s head softly.

“Go back to sleep my sweet, sick baby. I love you.”

Daniel cleared his throat and mumbled “love you too” before drifting back off to sleep.

Hope you guys like. Comments? Requests? Other things? :P

These are cute. Kinda remind me of the QaF drabbles that used to be poking around the forum. Though I never watched the show, I did love reading the drabbles.

Very cute drabbles. Also: Thanks for using the name Julian! I love this name and it's used way too rarely in my opinion :winkkiss:

These are ADORABLE!!! I love the little bite sized stories... although I wish there were a lot more!!! *in love with Julian :innocent: *

We can make requests you say? Well then, do pollen pretty please? :twisted:

Ciuty80-Thanks love!

SomethingClever-I'm glad you approve. Also, YAY VT!!!

obsessed-Thanks for the warm welcome!

swann_ee_song-I take that as a compliment. I love QaF!

Selene-Thanks! Also, I agree. Julian's such a great name except I hardly ever hear it. It should be used more often.

AsylumFlower-Aww thanks! Julian loves you too!

Prompt: Pollen (for AsylumFlower)

Sneezer: Julian, allergies

note: Jesse and Kyle are Julian and Daniel's good friends from college

Hshoo! Hshoo! Hshoo! Hshoo! Hshoo! Hshoo!

“Bless you!”

Hshoo! Hshoo! Hshoo! Hshoo! Hshoo!

“Bless you. Sweetie, you okay?”

“The li…li….Hshoo! Haschoo! Haschoo! Hi…hi….HASCHOO! HASCHOO! HASCHOO!

“Baby, you can’t be in here. God damn Jesse and Kyle! I’m gonna kill them! I thought they knew how allergic you were!”

Daniel pulled a small pack of tissues out of his jacket pocket and passed them to Julian who was sniffling uncontrollably.

“Blow your nose sweetheart.”

Julian blew his nose harshly and groaned. Daniel wrapped an arm around him.

“Babe…”

“No Danny. It’s Jesse and Kyle’s wedding. Please don’t cause a…Hshoo! Hshoo! Hi…HASCHOO!

Daniel kissed his boyfriend’s hair.

“You are far too sweet a person. It may be their wedding but you should still be able to breathe.”

Julian sighed and nodded, allowing Daniel to help him out of the pew and out of the lilac-infested room.

Prompt: Fight

note: takes place earlier on in the relationship. Daniel is 20, Julian is 19. Sorry for the small amount of sneezing

Julian walked back to Daniel’s dorm room, exhausted after a long day of classes. He let his head droop against the doorframe as he banged quietly on his boyfriend’s door. After a moment, the door opened to reveal Daniel, clad in pajamas and carrying a mug of tea.

“Hey Julian.”

“Hey yourself.”

Daniel ushered his younger boyfriend inside, sniffling slightly. Julian leaned in for a kiss but Daniel pulled away.

“Babe, what’s wrong?”

“I’m fighting off a cold. I don’t want you to catch anything.”

Julian smiled and switched courses, leaning in to kiss Daniel’s forehead.

“That explains the herbal tea. You hate herbal tea.”

Ishht! Snf Yeah.”

Julian nuzzled Daniel’s neck softly.

“Can I get you anything to help you feel better babe?”

Daniel curled his head into Julian’s neck and kissed the sensitive skin behind his ear.

“Just you.”

Comments? Requests? Other things?

SomethingClever-I'm sure Daniel would love to see you there. :lol:

Prompt: Assignment

Sneezer: Julian, cold/flu

note: reference to another prompt (Hospital) which I have not yet written :laugh:

Daniel threw the covers off himself as he heard Julian cough again in the living room. Julian had a bad case of the flu and yet he still insisted on going to classes. You would think a guy in medical school would understand the need to take it easy when you’re sick.

HASCHOO!

“Oh for crying out loud!”

Daniel got up, glancing quickly at their bedside clock and seeing it was 2 am, before going into the living room. Julian’s eyes were glassy and teary, his nose was red and irritated, he had a crumpled tissue and a mug of tea next to him. He was hunched over a textbook, studying incessantly for his test the next day.

“Julian, sweetie, come to bed.”

“No. I have to finish this.”

Daniel wrapped his arms around his boyfriend and kissed his neck gently. Julian let his head fall back against his boyfriend’s shoulder.

“Sweetheart, please come to bed. You’re really sick babe.”

“I will soon.”

Daniel slammed his hand down on the table.

“Dammit Julian! You have to take care of yourself! I know you have exams coming up and I know you’re stressed but the last time you didn’t take care of yourself, you ended up in the hospital and scared the crap out of me! I have never been more terrified in my life then at that moment. Please sweetheart, let me take care of you.”

Julian felt himself tearing up as he turned towards his distressed boyfriend.

“Okay. Hshoo! Hshoo! Hshoo! Hi…hi….HASCHOO!

“Thank you.”

Daniel let out a sigh of relief and let his boyfriend stand and lean against him.

“Danny?”

“Yeah?”

“Thank you for taking care of me.”

“Love you.”

“Love you too.”

Prompt: Sin

Sneezer: Julian, allergies

note: Julian's mother's a bitch!

“Hello?”

“Um…hi mom. It’s Julian. Is Rosie there?

“What do you want Julian?”

Hshoo! I’m just calling to wish Rosie happy birthday.”

“She’s not here. She’s out with friends.”

“Oh. Well can…can….Hshoo! Hshoo! Hshoo!...can you just tell her I called?”

Julian could practically see his mother growing angry.

“No Julian. I will not tell Rosie you called.”

“Mom…”

“Julian, I will not have you spreading your sinful ways to your sister!”

Hshoo! Hshoo! Snf snf Mom, please!”

“No, you’re a filthy faggot and I will not tolerate you sharing that sin with Rosie!”

Julian’s mother slammed the phone down and Julian was greeted with the dial tone. Julian sat, sniffling both from tears and from his allergies, until he heard Daniel open the front door.

“Babe? You home?”

“H…Here.”

Daniel walked into their room and saw his boyfriend crying with the phone in his hand.

“Sweetie, what’s wrong?”

Hshoo! Hs….hshoo!

Daniel swept his boyfriend into his arms and held him close until the tears stopped.

“Danny?”

“Yeah baby, what is it?”

“I love you. Hshoo!

Daniel kissed Julian’s head softly.

“I love you too Julian.”

What about trying to hide a cold? :yes: like trying to surprise someone then blowing it by a pesky sneeze :P just a thought

ALSO

love it! These boys are cute! <3

Sneezyhugsandkisses-Thanks for the compliments! Enjoy the trying to hide a cold drabble!

Prompt: Embarrassment

Daniel tried to keep his sniffling quiet but it was no use. Julian looked at his boyfriend with sympathy. Daniel had caught a nasty cold a few days after New Years and had been curled up in bed all day. But when Julian needed to go out and get food for the rest of the week, Daniel offered to go with him, needing to get out of the house for a bit.

“Babe, can you grab some orange juice?”

“Sure…ixt! Ixt! Ixt!

“Babe, don’t stifle your sneezes. It isn’t good for you.”

“I know. But I hate sneezing in public. You know that.”

“I know.”

Ixt! Ixt! Ixt! I…i..Ixt!

“Honey, you’re gonna make it worse.”

Ixt! Ixt! I..i…snf snf….i….Ishht! Ishht! Ishht! ISHHT!!!!

“Aw, honey.”

Julian hugged his boyfriend and kissed his forehead. By this time, Daniel’s cheeks were flushed as red as his irritated nose. Embarrassed by his loud sneezing, Daniel hid his face in his boyfriend’s neck and sniffled.

“Can we just go home sweetheart?”

Julian’s heart clenched at how desperate his boyfriend’s voice sounded.

“Yeah honey. Let’s just pay and then I’ll drive us home.”

“Thank you.”

Prompt: Suspicion (forSneezyhugsandkisses)

Julian sniffled as quietly as he could, trying not to disturb the other students. He was on the last day of his finals of his first year of medical school and he had caught yet another cold, along with a fever, having just gotten over one 3 weeks ago. He felt like complete crap and all he wanted to do was curl up with his boyfriend at home. However, knowing Daniel would request he stay home when he saw how sick Julian was, he opted not to tell his boyfriend how gross he felt. Julian just wanted to get his last exam over with and then sleep for a week.

“Time!”

Julian got up and passed his exam to his proctor before leaving the classroom, not waiting around to compare notes with his friends. Julian slid into his car and drove the few blocks to his apartment, sniffling the whole way. When he got home, he cupped his hands over his nose and mouth and sneezed harshly.

HSHOO! HSHOO! HASCHOO!

Groaning, Julian got out of the car and opened the door to his home. He was greeted by the sight of Daniel standing over the stove making home-made chicken soup and the sound of the tea kettle running. Daniel looked up when he heard the door close behind Julian. Daniel pointed to the couch, a worried look on his face.

“Couch now. Under the blanket. Thermometer’s on the table so why don’t you just slide that under your tongue.”

Julian sighed and trudged to the couch, reluctantly following Daniel’s orders. A moment later, Daniel walked over with a bowl of soup and a mug of herbal tea. He placed them on the table in front of Julian and kissed his boyfriend’s head softly before reading the thermometer.

“101.2”

Julian groaned as Daniel kissed his head again. Julian cuddled into Daniel’s warmth as the older man sat down beside him.

“How’d you know I was sick…HSHOO! HSHOO! HASCHOO!

“You’ve been sniffling all day. I had my suspicions.”

These. Are. WONDERFUL!!! (especially the two allergic ones, but that's just me of course.) Thank you for doing pollen for me! :) Please keep going! :clover:

AsylumFlower-Thanks. I'm glad you enjoyed the drabble!

Prompt: Frightened

note: reference to Nightmare On Elm Street (the original, thank you!). Early on in their relationship. Daniel's 20 and Julian's 19.

“So, how are your classes going?”

“They…hih….they’re ok. Yours?”

“Pretty good.”

Daniel reached for Julian’s hand as the lights dimmed in the movie theater. The boys had been dating for almost a month and they had gone to the midnight showing of Nightmare On Elm Street, one of Daniel’s favorite movies. As the previews started, Daniel felt Julian squeeze his hand and heard him sniffle slightly. Daniel squeezed back and kissed Julian’s cheek and smiled. Julian lasted all of a minute into the movie before he was curled up in his seat, hiding his face in Daniel’s shoulder and snuffling. Daniel frowned.

“Julian, you okay?”

Julian sighed and reluctantly shook his head. Daniel curled close to him and wrapped his arm around Julian’s shoulder.

“What’s wrong?”

“ImscaredofhorrormoviesandIreallydontfeelwell.”

“What? I didn’t hear you Julian.”

“I’m scared of horror movies and I really don’t feel well.”

Daniel sighed and gently kissed Julian’s forehead.

“Why didn’t you tell me?”

Hshoo! Hshoo! Hishoo! Hishoo! Hi…hi…hischoo! Hischoo! Snf snf…Hishoo!

Daniel wrapped his coat around Julian’s shoulders and helped him stand up.

“Come on, I’m taking you back to the dorms.”

“But Daniel, it’s your favorite movie and…”

“It’s okay Julian. You’re way more important then Freddy Krueger and I'd rather have you sleep then be up with nightmares for weeks. So, let’s go back to your dorm room, curl up and watch Finding Nemo. I know it’s your favorite. That sounds like the perfect night to me.”

Prompt: Joy

note: Song is the Christmas carol Joy To The World. I know it is nowhere near Christmas but I was inspired so, forgive me.

Daniel and Julian were curled up on the couch, watching How The Grinch Stole Christmas on Christmas Eve. Julian had come down with a nasty winter cold 2 days before Christmas so, even though the boys had been invited to 3 Christmas parties, they had decided to stay in and let Julian’s cold run its course.

Hschoo! Hschoo!

Daniel passed a couple of tissues to Julian and motioned for him to blow his nose. Julian complied before leaning back on the couch and resting his head on Daniel’s shoulder. Daniel wrapped his arm around Julian and pulled the blanket tighter around them. Julian groaned and wiped his nose again, clearing his throat.

“I’m sorry I spoiled your Christmas Danny.”

“No baby. You didn’t spoil it.”

“But…Hschoo! Hashoo! Hishoo! HSHOO!!

Daniel just shook his head and gave Julian more tissues.

“I love you Julian. Any day with you could never be spoiled.”

Julian sighed.

“I know but you could have gone to the party by yourself. I know you were looking forward to it.”

Daniel tilted Julian’s head up and kissed his lips softly.

“I love you Julian. And Christmas would suck without you there.”

Julian smiled. Suddenly the boys heard music coming from outside. Christmas carolers.

Joy to the world, the Lord has come…

Daniel kissed Julian again.

“Merry Christmas sweetheart.”

“Merry Christmas Danny.”

Scion-Thank you so much. I love your stories so that's an honor coming from you. :)

Sneezyhugsandkisses-Thank you my dear. I love that you love them!

Prompt: Fake

Julian smiled at his boyfriend from his spot on the couch and sniffled slightly. Daniel smiled back and stuck out his tongue playfully before turning his attention back to the phone.

“Yeah, it came on really quickly. I didn’t feel it at all yesterday. Cough cough.

Julian giggled slightly, not that he’d ever admit it. Daniel shushed him, chuckling slightly himself.

“I’ll probably be back tomorrow but for now, I need a day off. Snf snf. Thanks Ben.”

Daniel hung up his phone and walked back over to his feverish boyfriend, curling up next to him and pulling the blanket over them both. Julian cuddled into his boyfriend’s chest, placing soft butterfly kisses on his neck.

“You didn’t need to do that hon.”

“What?”

“Call off work pretending to be sick so you could stay with your actually sick boyfriend.”

“I know I didn’t have to, I wanted to.”

Julian smiled again and closed his eyes, relaxing into Daniel’s embrace. A moment later, his nostrils flared and his breath began to hitch.

Hi…hi…hi….HSHOO!

“Bless you baby.”

Julian nuzzled back into the crook of Daniel’s neck and closed his eyes.

Prompt: Squint

Sneezer: Julian, cause unspecified

Hi…hi….hhhii….snf

“Sneeze still stuck?”

Julian nodded miserably. Daniel smiled at his boyfriend’s irritated nose and teary eyes.

Hi….hi…snf snf

“Baby, did you try looking in the light?”

“Nooo…hi….

Daniel kissed Julian’s forehead gently and tilted his head up so that he could look into the artificial light from the lamp, causing Julian’s eyes to squint.

Hi….hi….hi….HI…..HI….snf Goddamit!”

Daniel laughed slightly.

“Need some extra help?”

Julian nodded, rubbing his already red nose. Daniel leaned forward and kissed Julian’s nose gently. It seemed to do the trick. Julian’s breath hitched and his head snapped forward.

Hshoo! Hshoo! Hshoo! Hshoo! Hshoo! Hi…Hshoo!

“Bless you sweetheart.”

Prompt: Cry

Daniel quietly entered his apartment, not wanting to wake his boyfriend up. He had been at the restaurant until closing and Julian had to wake up early the next morning. Daniel assumed he was asleep. The older man walked into the bedroom and, to his surprise, his boyfriend was still awake, curled up and crying.

“Julian sweetie, what’s wrong?”

Julian sniffled and wiped his eyes.

“I don’t feel well.”

Daniel pulled Julian to his chest and hugged him tightly.

“Baby, why didn’t you tell me you’re sick?”

Julian shrugged pathetically.

Hshoo! Hshoo! Hshoo!

“Bless you baby. But that still doesn’t explain why you’re crying.”

“I missed you.”

“Aw, baby.”

Daniel kissed Julian tenderly and began to rub his back.

“I’m right here baby. I won’t leave you.”

“Thank you.”

Prompt: Kink

Sneezer: Daniel, allergies

Julian smiled at his boyfriend. Daniel had been on stage for the past hour or so and he was playing wonderfully.

“Alright everyone. I’m gonna take a short break but I’ll be back in a few.”

Daniel walked over to Julian as the patrons applauded. Julian kissed his boyfriend’s cheek as Daniel rubbed his shoulder.

“Hey baby. You’re doing great.”

“Thanks.”

Julian’s smiled faltered as Daniel continued rubbing his shoulder.

“You okay Danny?”

“Yeah. I just have a kink in my shoulder from leaning over my guitar for so long.”

“Aw, babe.”

Julian began rubbing Daniel’s shoulder and kissed his cheek. Daniel’s head quickly snapped forward.

Ishht! Issht! I…Issht!

“Bless you baby. You okay?”

“Yeah. It’s really dusty up on stage. I’ve been holding that sneeze back for the entire set.”

Julian smiled and nuzzled his boyfriend’s hair.

Um, I still really like these. And this is just me...I know everyone on here loves guys with glasses lol, but for me...it's sort of a turn-off, so I'd like more from Daniel. Just me though, and you write so well that I enjoy all of them and besides I read more just for them than for the sneezes. :)

Scion-Thanks. I'll be sure to add some more Daniel for you. :D

Prompt: Alcohol

Sneezer: Julian and Daniel, colds

note: features Jesse and Kyle

“You’re eyes are so blue!”

Daniel laughed as Jesse stared into his eyes. Julian pushed Jesse out of Daniel’s face playfully and tugged on Daniel’s arm, pulling him closer.

“MINE!”

The four boys laughed. Daniel pulled Julian onto his lap and kissed his neck, hard enough to leave a hickey. The two couples were drunk on New Year’s Eve, despite the fact that Daniel was fighting off a cold, just as Julian was getting over one. Both boys were sniffling but hey, it was New Year’s. Julian giggled as Daniel nipped at his ear affectionately.

“Honey, you’re drunk.”

“I know. Snf snf. Isht!

“Bless yo…Hshoo!

Both boys looked at each other and started laughing hysterically. Jesse and Kyle shook their heads, snickering at the other couple. Julian nuzzled his stuffed up nose into Daniel’s neck and sniffled. Daniel kissed Julian’s head.

“How’s my sniffly love bug?”

“…sniffly.”

Daniel giggled again before turning his head away from Julian.

Isht! Isshht! I…i…Ishoo!

“Aw honey.”

Julian kissed Daniel’s neck tenderly, leaving a love bite mark. Jesse shook his head and leaned into his husband side.

“Honey, remind me never to give them alcohol again. It makes them abnormally affectionate.”

Prompt: The End

note: kinda long. Sorry

Julian rolled over onto his left side and let out a soft groan. He could not fall asleep, no matter how hard he tried. His nose was so stuffed up from his latest cold. Feeling a familiar tickle in his sinuses, Julian rolled away from his boyfriend and pinched his nose.

Hsh! Hsh! Hsh!

“Julian? Baby?”

Julian sighed and turned back towards Daniel.

“Sorry I woke you up.”

“It’s alright. Are you okay?”

“Can’t sleep. Too stuffed up.”

Daniel pulled Julian to his chest and kissed his head.

“Want me to tell you a story?”

Julian snorted out a laugh. Daniel smiled in return.

“I guarantee you’ll be asleep by the end.”

Julian nodded his head against Daniel’s chest. Daniel wrapped his arm around Julian and rubbed his side gently.

“Once upon a time, there were two men who met in a math class their freshmen year at the University Of Vermont…”

Julian smiled, immediately recognizing the story as theirs. His smile quickly faded however, as his breath hitched.

Hshoo! Hshoo! HASHOO!

“Bless you. Now, where was I? Right, so these boys met freshmen year. They became close friends immediately. Now one of these boys, we’ll call him Dylan, had a huge crush on the other boy, we’ll call him James…”

“Let me guess, this boy James had a crush on Dylan as well? Hi…Hshoo!

“Bless you. You’re right, of course. But both boys were pretty oblivious. Thankfully they had these amazing friends named Jesse and Kyle and they realized that Dylan and James really liked each other. Anyway, long story short, Jesse and Kyle finally convinced Dylan to tell James how he felt and that was the best advice anyone ever gave him. And everyone lived happily ever after. The End.”

Daniel turned his head to look at his boyfriend, who was now snoring softly on his shoulder. The older man smiled and kissed the sick boy’s head.

“Goodnight my prince. Sleep well.”

Prompt: Homework

Sneezer: Daniel, allergies

note: takes place earlier. Julian is 20 and Daniel is 21.

Daniel sniffled yet again as he tried to finish his homework. Why he needed to take chemistry when he was a music major was beyond him but he had gone to the library almost 4 hours ago in an attempt to understand the work. Within the past half hour, someone had come into the library and sat down somewhere near him, completely doused in strong, floral perfume.

Ixt! Ixt! Ixt! Snf snf. Ugh.”

Daniel smiled as his cell phone went off, signaling a text message from his boyfriend.

“hey u. hows it goin?”

“homework sux. Cant understand it and some1 near me is wearing massive amounts of perfume. Bugging my nose.”

Daniel sighed and put his phone down, once again attempting to tackle his chemistry work until his nose began to tickle once again.

"Ixt! Ixt! Ixt! I..Ishht! Issht! ISHHT! Godammit!"

Julian pulled a tissue out of his bag and blew his nose, trying to make as little noise as possible in the crowded library. After another minute, his phone beeped again.

“aw. Poor u. come to my room. We can get dinner and work 2gether. ☺”

“ok. C u soon.”

Daniel collected his stuff and promptly left the library in exchange for the comfort of Julian’s room, sniffling all the while.

These are so adorable! thank you so much for writing these! :laugh: so hope you continue! I love all of them.

*melts all over the floor and evaporates up to adorableness-heaven, smiling blissfully all the while despite no longer having a face to smile with*

That is all.

*goes to reread them all and melts again*

Well, I really am smiling blissfully. They're just so adorable!!! My favorite right now is Julian's stuck sneeze. :laugh:

Archived