Sneeze Fetish Forum

PewDiePie, finally! (M, cold)

VoOs

Annnnd... he finally did it. After three or four clips of constant sniffling and complaining about having a cold, PewDiePie finally sneezed. :cryhappy: He's one of my favourite Let's Players of horror games on Youtube, and a total cutie at that. Needless to say, I'm in a very happy place right now.

Sneeze at about 0:20 -

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TAmEWbswfmA&feature=channel_video_title

*squee* <3

• 5 months later...

VOOS

YES~! YOU ARE AWESOME~!

PewDie is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO cute <3.. I love his Happy Wheels series xDDDD

• 10 months later...

Yes, I am going to be that person to revive this. He ALSO sneezes in another video here!

The sneeze is at 4:56

He also sneezes in this one @ 6:20

I'm currently just searching Youtube for sneezes and I just happened to find these two of him. I'll post more if I come across anymore.

Here is another @ 12:04

I apologize for the multiple posts, but I am literally just posting these as I find them and as far as I know there isn't a way to edit posts on this forum. If there is a way someone let me know.

• 1 month later...

Pewds uploaded a new video today and he sneezed in it again!

(Starts at 13:34)

Great find :D Its so cute hes like trying to talk & sneezes <3

• 2 weeks later...

He also sneezes in this video

pre sneeze face starts around 6:00 w00t.gif

. That's so cute, I love how he never ever covers. Splendid wonderful c:

He also sneezes in this one @ 6:20

I'm currently just searching Youtube for sneezes and I just happened to find these two of him. I'll post more if I come across anymore.

. I love his pre-sneeze face & his comment after. Great find.
  • 1 month later...

This is from PewDiePie's girlfriend Marzia's youtube. He is obviously full of the cold throughout the whole video. Good noserub at 5.40! :)

This is from PewDiePie's girlfriend Marzia's youtube. He is obviously full of the cold throughout the whole video. Good noserub at 5.40! smile.png

Nose rubs <3 oh that was sexy. yes yes great find.

• 2 weeks later...

He faked yet another sneeze in one of his most recent videos!

(starts at 9:27)

. Awesome! :D lets hope for more real ones this time ^-^ <3 mhm he better sneeze for us again. I hear Joey Graceffa & Shane Dawson may both have colds.. Check out there Chanel's & hope for the best. Shoey<3
  • 3 weeks later...

He sneezed in his new video today!

(Starts 9:50)

During the rest of the video he keeps sniffing and he mentions he has to sneeze again, but he never did. Oh well!!!

He sneezed in his new video today!

(Starts 9:50)

During the rest of the video he keeps sniffing and he mentions he has to sneeze again, but he never did. Oh well!!!

Cuuuute c: "Defense mechanism" Awesome. Can you tell me when he mentions he needs to sneeze again? Love to hear that.

Archived