Sneeze Fetish Forum

Christmas Sniffles (Faberry Futurefic w/ Fababies)

wannablessedbe

Merry Christmas, guys! Enjoy this little holiday gift ;)

--WBB

....................................................................................................................................................................

Christmas Sniffles

A Faberry Family Futurefic

…..................................................................................................................................................................

“Mama, Mama! Merry Christmas!” Three year old Charlotte ran across the set and jumped into Rachel's arms, so fast that Rachel barely had time to disengage herself from the tender embrace of her co-star and catch her flying child in mid-air when the little girl tripped over the thick tangle of wires from the array of lighting equipment.

“Cut!” the director yelled angrily, jumping up from his chair behind the camera as Quinn and eight-year-old Zoe came running on set, chasing after their little escapee. “Somebody get these damn kids off the set!”

“Okay, okay, relax Frank.” Rachel rolled her eyes as she hoisted Charlotte more firmly into her arms, making the three year old giggle gleefully. “Hi babydoll, Merry Christmas to you. But it was naughty to run away from Mommy like that, wasn't it?”

“I wasn't running away from Mommy. I was running to you to say Merry...*sniff!*...Merry Christmas.” Little Charlie smiled sweetly up at Rachel with one hand rubbing at her nose as Quinn ran to her wife's side, slightly out of breath. “Hi Mommy,” Charlotte beamed innocently, a thin trail of snot escaping from her small, pink-tinged nostrils, that were crinkling adorably as she took her hand away with a vigorous sniffle and a soft, hitching breath. “Hihh...chooh!” Her toddler-sized sneeze sent a splatter of snot into the satin bodice of Rachel's custom-made dress, and behind her, the starlet could hear an audible groan from the costume designer. She ignored it for the moment and decided to focus on her family while she could.

“Bless you, pumpkin. Sounds like you caught a little cold for Christmas, huh?”

“Yeah, she's had a runny nose since I picked her up from playgroup,” Quinn sighed, pulling a crumpled tissue from her pocket and wiping away the trickle of discharge from the three-year-old's wet nose. “I wanted to take them straight home, but this is the first time you've shot a movie in New York, and we did promise to stop and say hi on the set today, and she wouldn't take no for an answer. She's stubborn, just like her mama. Right, jellyfish?”

“Uh-huh. I'b just like you,” Charlie giggled, smiling up at Rachel as Quinn pinched her nose in a fresh tissue.

“I wanted to see the movie too,” eight-year-old Zoe pouted, tugging on the sleek, fitted bodice of Rachel's eighteenth-century dress. “You look like a princess, Mama.”

“Thank you, baby. I'm glad you came to say hi, but we're actually pretty busy right now. See that man standing by the camera over there?” Rachel nodded to the furious director, who was now yelling at both the cameraman and the director of photography.

“Uh-huh,” Zoe and Charlotte nodded together.

“Well he's my boss, and he gets very cranky when we get interrupted on the job. I'll get in big trouble if I take a break when everyone else is still working.”

“Yeah, he sure looks cranky,” Zoe agreed, rubbing her eyes with a sigh of disappointment.

“Give him a...aah...uhh-chiiew!! ...*sniffle*...a time-out, Mama,” Charlotte grumbled, rubbing her sleeve across the glistening channel of her upper lip after another hearty sneeze left her little nose running again.

“I can't give my boss a time-out, baby. And you need to go home and get all warm and snuggly so your cold gets better, okay?”

“'Kay,” Charlie yawned, holding her arms out to Quinn to show her willingness to go home as long as she was carried.

“C'mon, baby,” Quinn sighed, scooping the three-year-old into her arms while Rachel hugged and kissed her older child, who was still pouting and looking cranky that her visit to the movie set was being cut short.

“It's not fair, I could stay by myself and be real quiet,” the eight-year-old whined plaintively. “I wouldn't mess up the shoot like Charlie!”

“I didn't make any mess!” The three-year-old shrieked indignantly.

“Rachel, I swear to God, you have thirty seconds to get back to your mark,” the director growled. Rachel sighed and rolled her eyes privately to Quinn.

“Okay, c'mon sweet peas, let's say bye-bye to Mama before we get her fired,” Quinn chuckled, giving her wife a quick kiss on the lips before grabbing her cranky eight-year-old's hand and leading her off the set.

“Bye Mama,” both kids called dejectedly over their shoulders. Rachel waved, watching them go with a little smile. Then she noticed her eight-year-old pinching her little freckled nose in her free hand, snapping forward with a sharply ominous “Uhh-ksheww!” as the elevator opened.

“Crap,” Rachel sighed, wishing she didn't have to turn back to the set and leave Quinn alone to manage both their cranky kids coming down with a cold. At least they only had two more scenes to shoot today, and then she'd be done with work until after Christmas. Whether they'd still be able to go out to dinner at the Plaza with Kurt, Blaine and four-year-old Parker as planned, was another question entirely.

….................................................................................................................................................................

“But I don't want to put on my jammies! I wanna wear my pretty dress!” Charlotte wailed as Quinn struggled to zip the struggling three-year-old into her warm footy pajamas.

“We'll have dinner at the Plaza with Uncle Kurt and Uncle Blaine another day, sweetie. Tonight we've gotta stay home and make your cold all better,” Quinn said gently, smoothing her little girl's dark hair back from her face to check for a fever; luckily, her forehead didn't feel hot.

“Why do I have to stay home?” Zoe whined, crossing her arms grumpily over her chest. “I wanna go out with Uncle Kurt, and...*sniffle*...see the big Christmas tree at Rockefeller...*sniffle*...Center.” The cranky eight-year-old wiped her nose hastily on the back of her hand, but it was too late to quell the tickle that was blooming in her wet, flaring nostrils. “Huhh...ehh...ehhtchoo!! *Sniffle.*”

“Bless you Zoe,” Charlotte chirped sweetly, offering her big sister the crumpled tissue she was holding. Zoe glared at her little sister in annoyance.

“I'b dot usidg your sdotty old tissue, stupid,” the eight-year-old huffed, yanking a fresh tissue from the box on the coffee table and blowing wetly into it.

“I'm not stupid,” Little Charlie wailed, and began to cry. Instantly, the flow of tears down her cheeks caused her small pink nose to start running again, and Quinn sighed wearily as she gently wiped the slick discharge from the three-year-old's cold-filled nostrils.

“Shh, don't cry baby,” Quinn hummed, raising an eyebrow at her older child, who was looking back at her with a shamed expression as she sniffled guiltily. “Zoe, baby, I know you're just a little cranky 'cause you're not feeling so good, but Charlie doesn't feel good either, and she's still being nice to you. Can you try a little harder to be nice to your little sister?”

“Sorry, Charlie,” Zoe grumbled, hugging her wailing little sister and kissing the top of her dark head. Immediately, the three-year-old's sobs slowed to broken sniffles, and she smiled tearily.

“Zoe has a cold too?” The little girl asked woozily, rubbing her eyes as Quinn tucked a blanket around her and kissed her forehead.

“Yep, I think this one is a double-doozy, my little lambs,” Quinn sighed, straightening up and stroking a stray lock of hair back from Zoe's face as the eight-year-old stood blowing her nose vigorously into a damp, wadded tissue. “Want me to come help you get comfy in your PJ's too, noodle?”

“I cad do it byself,” Zoe huffed, throwing her crumpled tissue into the small trash can beside the couch. Quinn bit the inside of her lip to keep the small smile of amusement from showing on her face; she knew it would just annoy the eight-year-old more. But really, it was kind of adorable how Zoe acted exactly like Rachel when she didn't feel well; cranky and fiercely independent at first, but then groggy and affectionate and sweetly submissive once she accepted the fact that she was actually sick, and needed a little extra attention.

“Okay, lovebug. Go get comfy and come back and cuddle with us, hmm? We can watch Christmas specials on TV till Mama gets home.”

“'Kay,” Zoe nodded absently, sniffling softly as she reached for a fresh tissue. “Dod't start with...*snrf!*...without be...heh...uhh-chih! Eh, huhh...iht'chshh!! Ughh,” The eight-year-old whined moodily and blew her nose.

“Bless you,” Quinn and Charlie said together from the couch. Zoe grumbled into her tissue and trudged out of the room to change into her pajamas.

“Zoe's cranky,” Charlotte observed with a yawn. “She's mad at me?”

“Aw, she's not mad at you, baby girl. She's just cranky 'cause she's not feeling so good, just like you.”

“But I'b dot cradky,” the three-year-old whined, her big brown eyes narrowing ominously as her breath hitched, and a fresh stream of discharge trickled down the divot in her upper lip. Quinn hastily grabbed a fresh tissue and pinched it lightly to her child's wet, pink nostrils as they flared open in irritation. “Ehh, eihh, ehh'ishhew!! *Sniff.*”

“Bless you, baby bug,” Quinn murmured, wiping the tissue once under Charlotte's damp nostrils, then folding it over and cupping it gently back to the child's nose. “Blow,” she commanded, and the three-year-old complied with gusto, proving once again that she had inherited Rachel's lung capacity along with her gorgeous brown eyes and infectious smile. “Good girl,” Quinn praised her, kissing the top of her head.

“Okay, I'm ready for TV time,” Zoe announced mulishly as she came trudging back into the room in her pajamas, carrying her favorite stuffed animal that her Mama had given to her Mommy long before she was born. Another sign that she was almost ready to allow cuddles and snuggly affection to ease her worsening cold symptoms.

“C'mon up on the couch, lovebug,” Quinn smiled sweetly, patting the spot beside her. Zoe went willingly, but didn't cuddle up to her mom's side with her stuffed animal; instead, she slumped against the cushions and whined when Quinn tried to feel her forehead.

“Mommy, don't! I'm not a baby,” Zoe grumbled, kicking moodily at the blankets.

“I'm just making sure you don't have a fever, Zo,” Quinn hummed soothingly, tucking the blanket snugly around both kids. “There, you're nice and cozy. Now let's see what cartoons are on, and I'll make us all some hot cocoa, hmm?” Both kids nodded woozily, and Quinn began flipping channels until she got to the cartoon network.

“Cad I have barshbellows id by cocoa?” Charlie asked sleepily, leaning her head on her sister's shoulder. Quinn was afraid for a second that Zoe was going to shove her little sister off, but the eight-year-old just sighed in annoyance and rolled her eyes, a definite step up.

“Sure you can, baby,” the blonde smiled sweetly, yawning hugely as a wave of exhaustion swept over her. “Zoe, do you want...” Quinn faltered as a teasing tickle blossomed in the back of her head, making her nostrils quiver irritably and her breath catch in her chest. Oh, hell no, she thought ruefully; then her eyes snapped shut, and she cupped her hands to her face as her lungs sucked in a sharp breath and her nostrils flared helplessly. “Hehh-tchiiew!! *Sniffle.*

“Bless you Mommy!” Both kids chorused at once.

“Thag you,” Quinn croaked softly, pulling several tissues from the box on the coffee table and blowing vigorously into the bundle to quiet the lingering itch in her damp nasal passages.

“Do you have a cold too, Mommy?” Charlotte asked, her slight frown of concern mirroring exactly the expression Rachel wore whenever she thought Quinn was coming down with something.

“No sweetie, I just had a little dust in my nose. Mommy's fine.” Quinn smiled sweetly, gave her kids a little wink, and escaped to the kitchen. She knew full well it wasn't dust that made her sneeze; her throat had been bothering her all afternoon, and now her head was starting to ache. But she didn't want to worry the kids when they were both sick and feeling cranky about their special Christmas plans being ruined. She'd just keep her sniffles to herself for now, at least until Rachel was home and the kids were in bed.

“Okay, yummy Christmas cocoa for everyone,” she announced with a bright smile, carrying a tray with two sippy cups of cocoa and one grown-up cup for herself, and setting it on the coffee table.

“Thanks, Mommy,” Zoe and Charlotte chorused as they both reached for their cups.

“You're welcome, my sweet little snifflebugs,” Quinn yawned, rubbing her eyes as she sat back down on the couch and slumped against the soft cushions. “Do you want a...*sniff!*...a snack?” She grabbed a tissue and pinched it roughly to her dripping nostrils, trying to quell the tickle that welled up teasingly as her nose began to run freely.

“Mommy, are you sure you don't have a cold? 'Cause your nose is getting all pink, and you look like you hafta sneeze,” Zoe observed innocently, wiping a dribble of snot from her own stuffy nostrils with her eyes trained on her mother.

“I'b fide, Zo,” Quinn sniffled, blinking blearily as her eyes tried to close against the itchy tickle she couldn't seem to rub or sniffle away from her twitching nostrils. “I dod't have a...a cold...hehh'tchoo! Iht-chshh!!” Two sharp, congested sneezes snapped the woozy blonde forward in her seat, tissues clamped over her nose and mouth to shield her kids from the spray. “Ughh, excuse be,” she sighed softly.

“We all have a cold,” Charlotte said sleepily, patting her mother's leg in reassurance. “Now Mama has to take care of all of us.” Quinn chuckled and blew her nose into the damp tissue.

“Yeah, I guess we do baby,” she nodded with a soft sigh of defeat. “We gotta cover up all our coughs and sneezes so we don't give Mama our germs, right?”

“Uh-huh,” the kids murmured their agreement. Quinn smiled sleepily and pulled out her cell phone, dashing off a quick text to Rachel: Dinner reservations r cancelled. Bring home soup? Merry xmas...sigh! ;)

By the time Rachel got home, all three of her girls were asleep on the couch, cuddled up together with the TV still playing. She kicked off her shoes and quietly dropped her grocery bags on the floor, checking each of the kids for a fever; but they both seemed cool enough, just sleepy and stuffed up with their little pink noses. Then she lightly swept Quinn's hair back; but at the gentle touch her sleepy hazel eyes flew open.

“Hey baby, sorry I woke you,” Rachel murmured, stroking her wife's soft blonde hair and leaning down to kiss her forehead. “My poor little sickies.”

“Hey Rach...glad you're home,” Quinn yawned, sitting up a little straighter, slightly jostling the two sleeping kids cuddled against her. Zoe stayed asleep, but Charlotte's eyes opened blearily.

“Mama,” she murmured happily, holding out her arms.

“Hi, baby bug,” Rachel grinned, scooping the little girl into her arms and taking her seat beside Quinn on the couch. “Did you have a nice nap, hmm?”

“We all caught a cold, Mama. We hafta stay home an' miss Christmas dinner at the Plaza.”

“Yeah, I know pumpkin,” Rachel yawned, kissing the top of Charlotte's head and stroking her soft baby hair. “We'll just have to stay right here and snuggle, hmm?”

“Yeah,” Charlie nodded absently, yawning as she leaned her head against Rachel's chest.

“Sorry all our holiday plans got messed up, baby,” Quinn sighed, dropping her head against Rachel's shoulder.

“Aww, Quinnie, it's okay,” Rachel yawned, squeezing the blonde girl's knee through the blankets. “The truth is, I'm glad you're all snuggled up here and not waiting for me at the Plaza...'cause I, uh...*sniff!*...I think I...huhh...hehhISHOOoo!!” Rachel's sneeze was loud enough to wake Zoe, who bolted upright from her limp position cuddled against Quinn's other side with a squeal of alarm.

“Bless you Mama,” Charlie said sweetly, while Quinn reached for the tissues and passed them to Rachel with a soft chuckle of commiseration.

“Thadks,” Rachel sighed, taking one and blowing her nose until the wet, congested sound cleared from her head.

“Did we make you sick, Mama?” Zoe asked blearily, rubbing her eyes as she slowly woke up and took in the scene.

“No, baby, it takes longer than one afternoon for germs to get into your body and make you feel sick...I think we probably all caught it at the same time, a few days ago. It's not your fault.”

“'Kay,” Zoe yawned, leaning her head back against Quinn's side and cuddling up to her mom's warm body. “Wanna watch Christmas specials on TV with us?”

“That is exactly what I wanna do tonight, baby,” Rachel smiled sleepily, snuggling up to her family on the comfy couch and pulling the blankets up securely around them. It wasn't Christmas at the Plaza, but the little starlet had to admit there was no place she'd rather be.

Oh my God. No you didn't.

jeez WBB. You're KILLING me. This is just so fucking precious. I can't even.

Continuecontinuecontinuecontinue please I'm begging you wubsmiley.gif

Oh my God. No you didn't.

jeez WBB. You're KILLING me. This is just so fucking precious. I can't even.

Continuecontinuecontinuecontinue please I'm begging you wubsmiley.gif

All freakin four of them?! Are you trying to kill me?! IT'S SOOOOOOO GOOD!!!! Please continue, AMAZING WORK biggrin.png

^ this basically sums it up :)

This is quite cute. :) Gotta admit, the kids' sneezes make me a bit uncomfortable...but that's probably just me. :D Let's hope Rachel and Quinn progress nicely in this cold. ;)

This is quite cute. smile.png Gotta admit, the kids' sneezes make me a bit uncomfortable...but that's probably just me. biggrin.png Let's hope Rachel and Quinn progress nicely in this cold. wink.png

yeah, I did think about that when I first started writing fics here; but then I looked around and saw that other people had also written stories with kids when the point is to position the parent (who is the one the story is really about, obviously) to be at their maximum cute/caretaking mommy/daddy mode even while they're sick themselves, because that's freaking adorable. so that's obviously what this is about. but it's a fair point-- I know there's a balance between the cute puppy side of it and the "ok that's just hot" side. rest assured, the latter will only happen after the kids have been put to bed! ;)

I loved this and I don't even watch Glee. Your writing is exceptional, really good eye for all the messy details, and the dialogue between the parents and kids is spot-on. I'm really impressed, please do continue ^_^

I loved this and I don't even watch Glee. Your writing is exceptional, really good eye for all the messy details, and the dialogue between the parents and kids is spot-on. I'm really impressed, please do continue happy.png

this. but with much more gushing and melting...can we have more?

hey guys, here's part II! enjoy, & happy new year! see y'all in 2012 smile.png

--WBB

....................................................................................................................................................

"Quinnie, wake up," Rachel murmured, gently nudging the sleeping blonde and sweeping a lock of hair back from her warm face. "We gotta get these little ladybugs to bed."

"Huhh? 'Kay," Quinn yawned, blinking blearily as she opened her eyes and took in the two sleeping children sprawled across her lap on the couch. "Man, they're out. I didn't even give them any...*sniff!*...any medicine."

"Nah, they don't need it. That stuff doesn't do kids any good unless they're feverish or too stuffed up to sleep. Our babies are tough, they can sleep through anything."

"When they want to," Quinn chuckled sleepily.

"Too bad we can't take advantage of them both being asleep so early," Rachel yawned, rubbing her eyes with a wry smile. "I want a raincheck for some kinky Christmas Eve sex. I bought you a...*snrf*...a super-hot outfit that I was gonna give you tonight, after the kids were in bed, but...dow I thidk I'd...*sniffle*...rather wait 'till we're feelidg better to give it to you."

"Here, baby, you need a tissue," Quinn smiled sleepily, pulling a fresh tissue from the dwindling box on the coffee table and passing it to the sniffling little starlet.

"Thahh...thadks...*sniffle*..." Rachel grabbed the tissue and blew softly into it, rubbing the instantly damp bundle around her rosy pink nostrils in an attempt to relieve the itchy tickle building inside her nose. She knew her kids were heavy sleepers, but her sneezes were loud-- just like her singing voice-- and she didn't want to risk disturbing them in the delicate couch-to-bed transition if she could help it. "Ughh, I'b all stuffed up...uhh...ehh'KXSHH!" Rachel clamped the tissue firmly to her wet nose, stifling the sickly sneeze as best she could to avoid waking the kids; but they didn't stir, deep in dreams of Christmas morning, no doubt.

"Poor baby, I think you need some cold medicine," Quinn cooed, reaching over the curled-up body of her sleeping eight-year-old to stroke Rachel's cheek. "Let's get the ladybugs tucked in, so I can take care of you, my sweet little starfish."

"Ahd I cad take care of you," Rachel countered with a drowsy smile, giving her nose one final soft blow before scooping up her snoozing three-year-old and getting to her feet with a woozy yawn. "Ughh, I'm sleepy...c'mon little angel, let's get you in bed." With her hand resting protectively against the back of Charlotte's dark head, Rachel padded quietly down the hall to the three-year-old's bedroom.

"Your turn, noodle," Quinn murmured to the older child, who was still fast asleep across her lap. Zoe was bigger than Charlotte, and didn't usually get carried much anymore...but it certainly wasn't as if Quinn couldn't manage her weight. With a wet sniffle and a soft sigh, the blonde woman cradled her eight-year-old's sleeping body against her chest, and carried her down the hall to her bedroom. Halfway there, Quinn felt her stuffy nose begin to run, and she sniffled sharply against the wet trickle teasing and irritating her nasal passages, inside and out. That didn't help, so she awkwardly turned her head and rubbed her damp nostrils against her shoulder, keeping a firm grip on her sleeping child at the same time.

"Ughh, dambit...*sniffle*..." She could feel the intense tickle of a wet, congested sneeze welling up sharply inside her head, and she buried her face in her shoulder as best she could without loosening her grip on her child. "Huhehh...uhhCHHX! *Sniffle.*" Quinn's body shivered weakly with the effort of stifling her sneeze, and she sniffled thickly again, feeling the teasing irritation of watery snot streaming from her cold-filled pink nostrils down her upper lip.

"Bless you, Mommy," Came Zoe's mumbled voice from Quinn's other shoulder.

"Oh, thadk you baby...I dided't bead to wake you up," Quinn sighed softly, finally allowing herself to take one arm off Zoe's back to wipe her nose now that she knew the eight-year-old was awake enough to hold on.

"S'okay...you got a real bad cold," Zoe sighed, yawning against Quinn's neck.

"Yeah," Quinn agreed woozily, padding carefully into the darkness of her child's bedroom and setting her down gently in her soft, warm bed. "There we go, you're all cozy," she sighed, pulling the covers up snugly around the child's small frame and hastily grabbing a tissue from the bedside table. "Huhh...eihh...ehh'ishhew!!" The soft but insistent sneeze snapped Quinn forward on her tired feet, the new tissue instantly soaked as her stuffy pink nose ejected a wet blast of discharge from both nostrils.

"Bless you Mommy," Zoe murmured again, rubbing her eyes with another soft yawn. "You hafta get in bed now, too...so you get all better. Mama has to take your temperature."

"I'b...*sniffle*...goihg to bed right dow, baby," Quinn smiled, giving her nose another vigorous blow as she sat down on the edge of her daughter's bed and stroked the sleepy child's cheek. "Don't you worry about Mama and me, we'll be just fine, bug. Do you think you can go back to sleep now? You need lots of rest so you'll feel better in the morning for Christmas."

"Kiss," Zoe pouted, holding out her arms. Quinn smiled sleepily, leaning down and kissing her drowsy little girl on both cheeks and her forehead.

"Night night, baby bug," Quinn murmured.

"Night Mommy. See you when it's Christmas."

Quinn smiled as she planted one final kiss on her child's forehead, making sure just one last time that she didn't have a fever. Then she pulled herself woozily to her feet and trudged out to the hallway, where Rachel was leaning against the doorway to Zoe's room with a sleepy smile of her own.

"She go down okay?"

"Yeah. Poor thing was fast asleep 'till I sneezed and woke her up," Quill sighed, rubbing her nose on her wrist with a cranky pout.

"Aww," Rachel cooed, wrapping an arm around Quinn's waist and pulling her gently toward their bedroom. "C'mon baby, let's go get snuggly in bed, hmm? I'll make us some chamomile tea."

"Ughh, doe, we cad't go to bed yet," Quinn whined, pulling a crumpled tissue from her pocket and pausing to blow her nose.

"Why not?" Rachel frowned.

"Because, we...huhh...we haved't...*sniffle*...hhkshiiew! Ehh-ISHOOoo!!" Quinn's tired body snapped forward again, both hands cupped firmly over the damp tissue pressed to her spasming nostrils.

"Bless you, sweetie pie," Rachel cooed, rubbing Quinn's warm back as the woozy blonde sniffled and blew her nose again. "Poor thing, you feel awfully warm. I think you're getting a fever."

"I doe," Quinn sighed, shoving the wadded tissue back into her pocket with a sigh of exhaustion. "But we cad't go to bed yet. We have to put the...*snrf!*...the presedts uhder the tree."

"Oh, fuck me," Rachel groaned, pressing a hand to her clammy forehead. "I can't believe I almost forgot to put out the presents."

"C'bod, let's do it quick so we cad get id bed ahd cuddle," Quinn yawned, grinning wearily as she pulled Rachel back toward the living room.

"No, baby, you go ahead and get in bed, and I'll take care of the presents. You're not sounding so good." Rachel smoothed Quinn's bangs back and felt her warm forehead, then her cheeks.

"It'll go twice as fast if we both do it," Quinn reasoned, wiping her nose on her sleeve as it began to run again. "I'b okay Rach, I cad help. Let's just get it over with...I dod't wadt to get id bed without...*snrf!*...without you...huhh...iht'tchiiew!! *Sniffle.*" Quinn's body pitched forward with another raspy, congested sneeze, pressing the damp tissue haphazardly to her raw pink nostrils.

"Bless you, angel face," Rachel smiled, leaning in and giving her sniffling wife a soft kiss on the lips, not at all put off by the trickle of wetness that smeared across her upper lip from Quinn's.

"Rach! You just got by gerbs all over you," Quinn giggled softly, reaching out and wiping her thumb across the damp channel under Rachel's slightly pink nose.

"So what? I already have all your germs, and you have all mine. Might as well enjoy the slim benefits of the situation," Rachel shrugged, smiling unabashedly.

"Yeah, I guess you're right," Quinn yawned, pulling open the locked hall closet where they'd stashed all the Christmas presents so the kids wouldn't find them. "Okay, let's do this...here, take this wode, it's heavy."

"Just a...*sniffle*...a sec..." Rachel sighed softly, eyes narrowing as her nostrils began to quiver and itch. "Ughh, fuck...I dod't have ady...eihh...ady tissues..." The dark-haired girl shivered woozily, bringing both hands slowly up to her face as snot trickled sluggishly from her pulsing pink nostrils. "Uhh...huh...hehhISHOOoo! Uhhh, UH'TCHOOoo!! *Sniffle*..."

"God bless you, baby girl," Quinn cooed, going to the coffee table for fresh tissues and immediately offering them to the sniffling girl.

"Thag you," Rachel croaked, wiping the back of her hand against the rivulets of glistening snot streaming from her wet nostrils before reaching for a tissue, and blowing ferociously into it to clear the itch from her head. "Fuck, that cabe out of doewhere."

"Let's get sobe cold mbedicide before we do the presedts, okay?" Quinn smiled sleepily and stroked a lock of dark hair back from Rachel's face.

"'Kay," Rachel chuckled, following Quinn into the kitchen and accepting the little cup of bright red liquid. "Cheers," she said sarcastically, then gulped it down with a slight grimace. "Ughh...okay, we have about fifteed mbidutes to get the presedts set up before I pass out od the floor id a dyquil coba."

"I doe," Quinn giggled weakly back, pouring out another shot of the red syrup for herself and gulping it down. "That's why I thought we should take it right dow, so we'll have to be fast. Thed it's straight to bed, babycakes."

"Ughh, I wish I wasd't so sleepy...I'd totally rock your body right dow," Rachel grinned woozily, and Quinn could tell her little starlet was already feeling the effects of the NyQuil-- she'd always been a lightweight with painkillers.

"Raidcheck, baby. Thed I'b...*snrf*...I'b all yours. C'bod, led's go." They laced their hands together and trudged back to the closet full of presents, determined to fulfill their parental Christmas Eve duties before they both passed out completely.

This is amazing! So so so cute I love the cuteness of the kids but then te hotness of Quinn and Rachel is AMAZING. Please. Continue!

well happy new year to everyone!!! and i hope, *fingers crossed* in the spirit of the new year, WBB will grace us with another part!!!!

• 1 month later...

Have to say, I LOVE how Glee is starting to take over the forum. Let's keep it coming!!!!

Also... this is aDORable. Have to admit, I'm not much of a Faberry shipper, but you're making it very difficult for me to keep that way...

haha, thx you guys! much appreciated. though I hate to disappoint you, the truth is that this story is done. but fear not-- there will ALWAYS be another! Here's the one I'm actively working on right now...though due to the BATSHIT MADNESS of last night's ep, I may need to step back over to my other hat at fanfiction.net to do some anti-panic damage control the next few days. can you SERIOUSLY BELIEVE they did that to quinn?!? and FYI, I do know the basic answer to what's gonna happen to her, so if you wanna know just shoot me a private msg ;)

I know!

But, I guess texting while driving is an important issue, and they had to get the importance out there somehow, right?

I actually think she was a good choice for the car accident, just because I like it when she gets attention. xD

Seriously, though, I know the outcome, and it upsets me.

Quinn is like, the second prettiest girl on Glee, right behind Mercedes (but she's not considered pretty because she's fat D:).

Why would they do that to someone so sweet and innocent?...Well, okay, maybe she's not sweet and innocent, but she's getting better every day! It was obvious that she didn't normally text while driving. Why did they have to do it to her?

And she's not an idiot, she would still be facing forward if she was texting, not facing the side. She probably knew the road, and that there was an interception coming up. Why would they hurt her during what was probably her first time texting while driving?

Couldn't they have done it to Mike? Because I think the actual outcome (may hint to spoilers!) of what happens to Mike would effect him a lot more, because his main talent would be totally crushed. Or Brittany or Tina, at least. Still, I think Quinn would be adorable in the outcome.

:D Yeah...

(Also, could you believe those guys in Karofsky's locker room? D: Offensive, much...)

Quinn will bounce back. She always does. And, personally, I think it was done because no matter what happens she'll end up missing heaps of school, which gives RIB the chance to keep her back for next year.

Plus, just because it's ridiculously relevant to my work (which will only be spoilerish if you want it to be :P ) - anyone else really really looking forward to Up, Up, Up???

Plus, just because it's ridiculously relevant to my work (which will only be spoilerish if you want it to be tonguesmiley.gif ) - anyone else really really looking forward to Up, Up, Up???

I don't know what that is! please share! I'm assuming it's something good...relevant to your mysterious work, mad scientist? wink2.gif

and yeah, I actually hadn't thought about that reason to keep her aboard for S4 excuse...but it's a good point. could be. I'm still just really, really hoping that she's not going to wake up to a definitive life sentence of being paraplegic. I really wanna hold onto the hope that she'll walk again! both because nobody hurts quinn fabray, bitch, AND because it's genuinely a more compelling story. she could have so many inspirational montages working to walk again, with sue and brittana and RACHEL, who, silver lining, is going to be feeling so devestatingly guilty that she'll be hanging around trying to help quinn 24/7 from here on out. wow, I can't believe it took me this long to find that silver lining...but there it is!

Mad scientist? Not yet. 2 more years til my Microbiol major is completed :P But Up, Up, Up, we've been told, involves disabilities - and I work as a disability support worker. So I am reDICulously excited for it, because that whole issue has basically been ignored the entire show.

I'm actually in two minds about Quinn walking though. I mean, yeah, she really deserves happiness. But then, I really want to see her in a chair in the Cheerios uniform. The thing with Quinn, is that she is SO strong-minded, she will do whatever she puts her mind to. And I think having her in a chair would be a really great opportunity to show that side of her - even if it isn't forever. I mean, seeing her bounce back from that, chair or not - to finish school, to "walk" Rachel down the aisle (Faberry ftw, but we gotta let the Finchel's have some happiness before we rip it away, right?), to keep up with the Cheerios... And can you imagine that discussion with Sue? "With that muscle atrophy, you've gotta be the lightest person in the world right now, female wheels. I'll let you back in on one condition - that you run over Will Schuester and please, for the love of God, make sure you flatten out that Godforsaken home the rats have taken in that mop of his." But, I mean, her dreams are to 'graduate Yale at the top of my class" - if she could do that in a chair, that would be one of the best, most inspiring images Glee has ever used.

Plus they can use her to talk about Artie and Becky and I really hope they talk about cerebral palsy (which 90% of my clients have) and just how immensely DIFFICULT it is to have a disability of any form... But I had a huge rant about that on Tumblr, so I'mma leave that discussion alone for now :P

Mad scientist? Not yet. 2 more years til my Microbiol major is completed tonguesmiley.gif But Up, Up, Up, we've been told, involves disabilities - and I work as a disability support worker. So I am reDICulously excited for it, because that whole issue has basically been ignored the entire show. tonguesmiley.gif

ah, ok, so "up, up, up" is the title of an upcoming ep? where are you getting this intel? because on imdb they only have the next ep (big brother) listed by title, and then it just goes to 3.16, 3.17...etc.

PS, sorry about this threadjacking-- though it's my thread, so hopefully no one else will be bothered-- we are technically completely off topic now from the fic! but I'm sure this is happening all across the interwebz right now, everywhere that gleeks are lurking, traumatized and in deep need of some processing! ;p yeah, I agree with you that it would be great to see quinn do all those things in the chair; I just don't want to give up ALL HOPE that she will walk again. I want her prognosis to be something in the "maybe" zone, ie, an incomplete spinal injury, where all nerve activity has not been severed. cause if that's the sitch, that's it. no amount of hard work or sue sylvester zeal will get her back on her feet. but yes, if they wanna draw it out as a way to open more discussions about disabilities, that would obviously be great and inspiring. and i LOVE visualizing sue using quinn's wheelchair as yet another way to insult will's hair...totally see it! :)

Archived