Sneeze Fetish Forum

Katsuo

Hi Guys, so i was really interested on doing the drabbles challenge, so this is me doing it XD

It’ll have a lot of different fan fictions like, Glee, Gilmore Girls, Off the Map, South of Nowhere, Victorious, Wicked, Buffy, Grey’s and some originals… So I hope that you enjoy it

Here is the list (font)

1 - Kink

2 - Science Fiction

3 - Frightened

4 - Fake

5 – Pencil

6 – Squint

7 – Misplaced

8 – Joy

9 - Touched

10 – Cough

11 – Hot/Cold

12 – Sin

13 – Care

14 – Frail

15 – The End

16 – Three

17 – Never

18 – Midnight

19 – Promise

20 – Fight

21 – Pollen

22 – Embarrassment

23 – Alcohol

24 – Mask

25 – Mistake

26 – Suspicion

27 – Disagreement

28 – Assignment

29 – Purple

30 – June

31 – Calculating

32 – Fall

33 – Cry

34 – Relief

35 – Breath

36 – Miserable

37 – Chocolate

38 – Violent

39 – Muffle

40 – Swift

41 – Run

42 – Poison

43 – Contagion

44 – Tissue

45 – Sore

46 – Enraptured

47 – Wary

48 – Pathetic

49 – Sweat

50 – Gentle

51 – Milk

52 – Ravenous

53 – Blanket

54 – Needles

55 – Sports

55 – Ruin

56 – Lovely

57 – Hospital

58 – Annoying

59 – Mother

60 – Bike

61 – Idiot

62 – Puppy

63 – Control

64 – Unfair

65 – Similarities

66 – Raincoat

67 – Worship

68 – Attitude

69 – Fuck

70 – Confession

71 – Floor

72 – Remedy

73 – Don’t

74 – Ego

75 – Heartless

76 – Lullaby

77 – Secret

78 – Shut Up

79 – Music

80 – Grudge

81 – Solitude

82 – Magic

83 – Dirty

84 – City

85 – Teacher

86 – Sky

87 – Hypocrite

88 – Tattoo

89 – Money

90 – Childhood

91 – Goodbye

92 – Victory

93 – Weather

94 – Photo

95 – Rage

96 – Internet

97 – Fashion

98 – Favor

99 – Lazy

100 – Airplane

OBS: I can’t edited my posts, so I won’t be able to update the list :\

Prompt 5 - Pencil

Fandom: Victorious

Word Count: 196

Sneezer: Jade

Couple: Jade and Tori

Cause: Cold

F/F

Notes: If you guys don’t know this show, here is a pic of them

http://4.bp.blogspot...ng+pic+%235.JPG (Jade is the one with the pink hair)

With a sight, Jade looked out the window, not really paying attention to the class, she wasn`t feeling all that great and being stuck in class only made her feel worse, twirling a pencil on her hand she started to feel a sneeze building up.

She took a deep breath and waited, when she felt the tickling grow, she realized that she didn`t have any tissue, her only way out, was turning to her girlfriend for help.

"Too…. Tori *snif* Do you have any tii…tissues? “Jade whispered, focusing to not let the sneeze come out.

“Uh? " Tori said, staring at her girl, Jade where with her eyes half closed and breathing deep with her mouth open, she knew exactly what was going on there and grabbing a tissue from her bag, she handed over to her girl "There you go sweetie"

With her eyes half closed, Jade couldn`t see Tori handing the tissue, but she felt it when her girlfriend removed the pencil she was holding and putted a tissue on her hand, she putted under her nose and closed her eyes for complete, letting the sneeze out

"Hah’ISSHchuu! Aaa... Hah’ISSHchuu! Haatchoo. Thank`s baby *snif*"

Prompt 55 - Sports

Fandom: Glee

Word Count: 104

Sneezer: Quinn

Couple: Faberry

Cause: Allergies

Notes: They are married, with a child

“Quinn, hurry up! We are gonna be late and then David will hate us”

Going out to the garage, Quinn find out a really angry Rachel Berry, with a smile she kissed the tip of her nose and got in the car

“Relax Rach, he`s only ten, he`s not gonna hate us for being a little late”

Rachel sighted, knowing that her girl was right, but she wasn`t through being mad yet “What took you so long anyway?” Rachel said, while driving.

“I couldn`t find my allergy med`s, the football game is in the park, I don`t wanna be sneezing through the whole thing”

-----------------------

I really hope that you guys like it, soon I will post more, comments will be really appreciated teehee.gif

@secretsneezelover27 Thank you for the comment :) I'm really glad that you like it

Prompt 3 - Frightened

Fandom: Buffy

Word Count: 240

Sneezer: Willow

Couple: Willow and Tara

Cause: Dust

Willow was running as fast as she could, she was getting tired, desperate to find some place to hide. The creature was behind her, she could feel it, she couldn’t give up, Buffy was counting on her to distract the creature. She was scared, every breath she take was shooting a pain to her legs, she wasn’t going to make it.

When she turned the corner, a hand grabbed her from behind, she tried to scream but the hand was already on her mouth.

“Shii, shiii, baby, it’s OK, it’s me, Tara.” Tara whispered

“Tara? How do you get in here?” Willow asked, not being able to hide her enthusiasm to see her girl, even if was in this dusty closet. “Where are we anyway?”

“Some sort of closet, I don’t know exactly, Buffy just told me to be here and wait for you. And be very quiet until she arrived.” Tara said smiling

Willow could relax now, they were safe. Taking a deep breath to calm herself, she felt the dust invading her nostril *Fuck* she thought, she couldn’t sneeze now, that will ruin everything.

She closed her eyes, taking small breaths, trying not to sneeze, but it was useless “Ta…tara *Snif* I’m goo.. hiii… going to sneeze *Snif* “

“Willow, don’t” Tara tried to tell her girl, but she knew it was too late, so Tara grabbed Willow and placed her hand in front of her girls nose, so she could stifle on her hand.

“haa..ahhh..hiishii, hissshi, hiiiishooo… Sorry”

@Whysprr Hey, i'm really glad that you like it, your desire is my command :D

Prompt 57 – Hospital

Fandom: Off the Map

Word Count: 184

Sneezer: Dra. Ryan Clark

Cause: Flowers

Notes: If you don’t know the serie, his a pic of Dra. Clark

It was a perfect day to save life’s, the flowers were starting to grow on the jungle, making the clinic beautiful.

Clark was getting ready for work, she loved spring, because of her allergies, she couldn’t smell the flowers, but only looking at them was enough.

Going in the clinic, she found chaos, people running to get things done, Zee saw her entering and gave her a task

“Clark, a tree fell on 10 people this morning, take care of the ones over there, please” Zee said with a smile.

“Right away” Clark said, returning the smile.

She started to sew a cut on a guy’s leg when she felt a touch on her shoulder, turning around she saw a big bunch of roses on her face, with a smiley child behind them

“Cha…Charlie” She said trying to hold the sneeze “Why the Hshiia roses? *sniff*” Clark took some steps back, to get away from the smell.

“For you Dra. Clark, they are gorgeous, right?” Charlie said, getting close to the doctor

hasshiii, hasshiiio Yes, they are… hasshuoi *sniff* but I’m allergic, I’m sorry. Take them away please ”

• 2 years later...

Prompt 18 - Midnight

Fandom: Once Upon a Time

Sneezer: Regina/Evil Queen

Couple: Swen

Cause: Cold

F/F

Notes: Long time no see

Emma paced the front of the big white house. She neve imagined that a small city like Storybrooke would have a house this fancy.

Takung a deep breath Emma knocked at the door, not bothering to use the doorbell in case Henry were already asleep.

"Hishh.. hishhh" she heard behind the door as it opened "Are you ok?" She asked Regina, noticing the redness on the edge of her nose.

"Like a happy ending." She mocked in a husky voice. "What did I owe the pleasure?"

"I brought Henry's math book. He has homework." She said, handing the book to Regina.

"Tha... thankk heish, heishhh, haasshiuu. Thank you."

"Bless you." Emma said, smiling friendly at Regina.

Ooh, very nice. I LOVE Once Upon a Time. :3 Idk why I didn't discover your drabbles sooner.

Prompt 60 - Bike

Fandom: Once Upon a Time

Sneezer: Regina/Evil Queen

Couple: Swen

Cause: Allergies

F/F

Notes: Since I found another person that loves this show :)

"Emma, look, look. My bike has flames on it." Henry said happily.

"Wow, they are so cool, kid." She said, messing Henry's hair and giving a push on his bike.

"Thank you for bringing him." Emma said to Regina, while watching Henry pedal around the park. After a few seconds with no answer, Emma looked to Regina.

Her hands were placed a few inches from her nose, she completely frozen, breathing rapidly in and out. "Haaa... haaa" Regina snifled quietly, trying, without success, to get rid of the tickle. "My pleasure, Ms Swan." She managed to say sarcasticly.

"You have a cold or someting?" Emma asked, noticing Regina's eyes closing and her hand going back to her nose

"A... hessshii, tchi.. allergi... es tchii, haatschioo, hatchiooo."

Archived