Sneeze Fetish Forum

Matsumoto Jun

Natsuko

My mom and I have gotten into the boy band Arashi this past year and were watching an episode of their show "VS Arashi" when a commercial came on with Arashi's own Matsumoto Jun. It has him advertising tissues for the company Elleair, but when I saw him sneeze at the beginning, I think I almost died~! XD

He's quite the good-looking guy, isn't he? (#^∇^#) All the comments say how cool his sneeze is. XDDD

So, to any MatsuJun fans out there, REJOICE!!

My eyes almost popped out of my head when I saw "Matsumoto Jun" in the topic. I'm a huge MatsuJun fan, as well as Arashi. I've watched most of his dramas to date. Yes, he is a good-looking guy. Very good looking.

I remember seeing this commercial a while back. smile.png Do you watch Jdoramas? My personal favorite is Hana Yori Dango; the character Jun plays catches a cold in the rain, and we get a few sneezes plus fever and caretaking. It. Is. Splendid. He also sneezes in Kimi wa Petto.

I'm so happy to realize that there's another fan of MatsuJun and Arashi!! biggrin.png

OMG! My life is complete! stretcher.gif

This was. What? Brain died. Adorable!

But seriously only japan would make that kind of CM w00t.gif

To tell the truth, I was rather a Oguri Shun fan,

but Kimi wa Petto was actually really cute xD

OHMAIGOD ASIANS Y U ALL SO PURDY?!!!! Seriously man!! They're so...pretty!!! :o

Ahem...on another note...

HOLYSHITTHATWASSEXY!!!!!!! AJHSDFGSYGVY(FGVE&TDVTUV!!!! *epic gasp*

Thank you so much, made my night >////<

Tangerine: I don't watch very many dramas at all. I KNOW that MatsuJun was in "Hana Yori Dango," but I haven't even read that, much less watched it. ^^;

snuffles: Oguri Shun, eh?? XD Very nice; he's a really fun guy. I just saw him as a guest on an episode of "VS Arashi".

Glad to see you guys liked it! Jun's little "kimochii~" nearly kills me every time. :D

Ok, I have a question. In Asian dramas, when people are either cold or sad, why do they just squat in a public place and suffer? Does that even make any sense? I don't understand Asian sometimes...

Hana Yori Dango- eps 4-sneeze followed by fever and caretaking fluff Hana Yori Dango Returns- eps 11- repeat situation as above except no sneezing (I think) Kimi Wa Petto- sneezes in eps 1, 3 and 4 You should be able to find streams on either http://www.dramacrazy.net or http://www.mysoju.com

:o I just realized that this is the Japanese version of Boys Before Flowers!!! XD Loooool this is awesome, it took me so long though!! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! :D

In Asian dramas, when people are either cold or sad, why do they just squat in a public place and suffer?

LOLOLOL IT'S SO TRUE XDDD

Well, I'm no expert, but I AM ASIAN AND UNDERSTAND THE MYSTERIOUS WAYS OF DRAMAS can guess. First of all, NO DISSING THE ASIAN SQUAT. http://www.8asians.com/2011/06/03/the-science-and-history-of-the-asian-squat/

Second, it's called a DRAMA for a reason, isn't it? Viewers want to see that hot Asian stud-muffin have his ups and downs. That includes him being terribly sad and lonely. Him being in a public place emphasizes just how alone in the world he is; him in the background and all these people passing by paying him no mind - camera zooms in on his studly squat so that you can only see the legs of the people walking by and ignoring him.

Pretty much, it's another opportunity for us all to fangirl over our favorite actors. I mean, how could you not feel bad that this gorgeous man is alone and suffering!? Basically, it aims to make us go "ASKJAFDKLJSFL ALL MY FEELS".

...well, in my opinion, anyway. Believe it if you want. :D

• 9 months later...

My eyes almost popped out of my head when I saw "Matsumoto Jun" in the topic. I'm a huge MatsuJun fan, as well as Arashi. I've watched most of his dramas to date. Yes, he is a good-looking guy. Very good looking.

I remember seeing this commercial a while back. smile.png Do you watch Jdoramas? My personal favorite is Hana Yori Dango; the character Jun plays catches a cold in the rain, and we get a few sneezes plus fever and caretaking. It. Is. Splendid. He also sneezes in Kimi wa Petto.

I'm so happy to realize that there's another fan of MatsuJun and Arashi!! biggrin.png

Hana Yori Dango rain scene is sooo ...mhmmm!

Archived