Sneeze Fetish Forum

Dean Winchester

BelieveInRollins

DEAN WINCHESTER HAS SNEEZED.

I REPEAT, ON TONIGHT'S EPISODE OF SUPERNATURAL, DEAN WINCHESTER HAS SNEEZED.

TWICE.

HE'S ALLERGIC TO CATS.

WE'VE WAITED SO LONG FOR THIS.

I. AM. SCREAMING.

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ARE YOU FREAKING KIDDING ME GODDAMMIT

NEVER HAVE I WANTED TO CATCH UP ON THIS SHOW MORE THAN I DO RIGHT THIS INSTANT

I DEMAND CLIPS ASAP

ETA: How were they? Realistic? Were the one right after the other or two separate occasions? Did he comment? DETAILS POR FAVOR.

OH MY GOD WHAT ARE YOU SERIOUS

SO LONG, SO LONG WE'VE WAITED

CAPS LOCK JUSTIFIED

Still on season 6 though, damnit, I need to catch up fast!! Any spoilers I should worry about in that episode??

ARE YOU FREAKING KIDDING ME GODDAMMIT

NEVER HAVE I WANTED TO CATCH UP ON THIS SHOW MORE THAN I DO RIGHT THIS INSTANT

I DEMAND CLIPS ASAP

ETA: How were they? Realistic? Were the one right after the other or two separate occasions? Did he comment? DETAILS POR FAVOR.

for the sneeze itself, they seem kind of realistic but not realistic at the same time idk how to explain it haha maybe it's because I know what Jensen's real sneeze sounds like hahaha but for Dean, it was an adorable sneeze akjsd;fajsd'hasdkjak;sfg

Well he sneezed the first time and he goes "Sorry..I only do that when there's cats around" something like that and then like probably not even 2 minutes later he sneezed again. and that's about it. There were no cats in the scene at the time of him sneezing but you'll see what happens later lol

AFDGKSHJLK?:ASHW HAT ASDKHAKSDJ OIWUHJN NO HOW WHOASXHGE WE#RYEDUS

I mean, um.

Oh really? He did? Huh.

*tries to keep a straight face*

*dies*

--------

ETA:

GUYS. I love you. And Dean. So HERE is a link to the "moments." :D

OHHHHH MY GOD. Oh my god. I had trouble focusing on the rest of the episode BECAUSE I WAS THINKING ABOUT THIS PART and there were just SOOOO MANY THINGS in it that I could not handle oh my god when it happened I just totally froze! COULD NOT BELIEVE IT. STILL CANNOT STOP THINKING ABOUT IT. Oh my god. Jensen is such a good actor wow he was all sniffly and cute and ohhhh god I really don't know what to do with myself!

Plus, Jared and Jensen were BOTH sick while filming this episode (and you can totally TOTALLY hear it in Jared's voice, he sounds so congested and cute and his nose is really noticeably red aww) and this is also when Sam starts to get sick and just GOD I went into this episode with really really high expectations (because of all the Jared things!!) and we got an ACTUAL SNEEZE and a CANON ALLERGY. This episode had EVERYTHING. My perfect storm! Perfect! This is just too much! I'm still processing it!

Oh my god you guys, I haven't seen the episode but the moment I saw someone mention it on tumblr I came straight here. Holy. Hell. I just. How are you all holding up? How do we even handle this?

I mean, he was near that cat in Hunter Heroici and no mention of it, but that's kind of... and it's canon? That he has allergies? Like, for real? I can't even finish my sentences right now IS THIS REAL LIFE. I JUST. SOMEONE HOLD ME WHAT DO I DO WITH THESE EMOTIONS.

Sorry, I know I have nothing constructive to say, but I just had to flail with you guys, it's just... If the rest of my fantasies are all about to start coming true I may have to make some preparations...

GUYS. I love you. And Dean. So HERE is a link to the "moments."

I. I love you. Uh. Well I. Just. Uh. I'm going to go... think about that. For a while.

Oh my. I NEVER would have thought they would throw a sneeze in on this show. And those were very good. Got the pre-sneeze face and everything. Thank you purple for providing the clips!

WHATWHATWHATWHATWHAT Oh sweet dear lord. WHAT. MY LIFE IS COMPLETE. (well, once we get one from Sammy too. Then my life will be complete.)

I thought this day would never come. I'm dying. I'm literally dying. Okay, not literally. My heart is pounding so so fast! I've had so much work to do that I missed this week's and last week's episodes!! UGGHHHHHH I MUST WATCH RIGHT NOW.

It's funny because I noticed while watching the PREVIEW for the episode that Jared Padalecki sounded sick, and I was just hoping that it Sam Winchester would be sick in the actual show! I mean, I love it when you can tell they're sick, but ACTUALLY EXPERIENCING it is better (even if it's just acting). BUT A SNEEZE??????

No. It's not real. I CAN'T BREATHE. Okay, I will not watch the clip. I'll wait until I can see the whole episode and I will revel in this loveliness for all of my entire life. I think I might be overreacting............ nah. DEAN WINCHESTER SNEEZED. Yep.

I thought that I was going to wait to watch the clip. But then I accidentally watched the clip. 4 times. And maybe I teared up with happiness and excitement and THOSE SNEEZES WERE ADORABLE. WILL THIS PLEASE HAPPEN MORE TIMES?

I AM BEYOND THRILLED!!!

His real sneeze was AWESOME when we saw it, but he actually fakes great sneezes as well.

DANG!! Thank you Thank you Thank you! (Writers & people uploading this!)

I think my brain just imploded from the EPICNESS OF THIS NEWS!!!! I must admit I only became a Supernatural fan about a month ago or so...and I'm already on season 5...and I fell in love with Dean around episode 4...I am about to die of AWESOME!!!

GAHHH

I have to go disolve into a puddle of blubber in the corner now....stretcher.gif

OHHHHH MAAIIIIII GAAAWWWWWDDDD!!!!

I came home from work to find THIS??!! Of all things, THIS??

BMmhsjdhjdn:;jiijb;jsjikmvsaj

Seriously, lost for words right now.

The Sneeze Gods are smiling down on us!!

I cant even type properly, im just all f Jrjdjbdhsjj

:stretcher:

dead.

When even non-fetish people start drawing doodly fanart for it, you know victory is yours. (Sorry, I just wanted to share that with you guys, because it's adorable. Is it time to start sharing fanart of this or is this the wrong topic for that?)

Oh my dear sweet holy shizballs just

And they're so adorable and someone needs to rewrite this and

*flails in corner*

Oh my god. OH MY GOD. OH MY GOD. :boom: :boom: :boom:stretcher.gifAAAAAAHHHHHDFKJBDKJBFYUQGQHBFGVFGQAAAAAAAHHHHH *runs around screaming incoherently for a while*

*gets tired*

*sits back down again*

I cannot believe it. I'm grinning like an idiot right now...

Seriously though, they made Dean Winchester allergic to cats, which is my favorite allergy ever. Goodbye ovaries...

Awwwww man. I am not even a Dean!girl but this episode did soooooo much for me. Also totally makes up for all the traumatizing grossness of the only other sneezing on the show, from Pestilence in season 5...

totally makes up for all the traumatizing grossness of the only other sneezing on the show, from Pestilence in season 5...

Ugh you and me both man, that was... best not thought of. To banish the thought from our minds, look, someone made gifs!

Oh my fuck. OH MY FUCK! I'm grinning like a total idiot right now because just gah Dean has a fucking cat allergy!!! I can't stop smiling and awkwardly enough my Mam just walked in while I was alreqlhbrlqvhbglqrvl over this so I had to keep cool but SHIT!! I'm all over the place with Supernatural because I caught on late so does someone have the link to the whole episode? THANK YOU SO MUCH EVERYONE FOR THIS TOPIC AND EVERYTHING IN IT! twitchsmile.gif

Was watching last night and felt my heart stop for a moment (or two).

Thought about coming here instantly to post but somehow knew it would be up before I could even log in. smile.png

Thanks for the link - now today can be a great day too.

Archived