Sneeze Fetish Forum

Harry Potter fic (starring Harry!)

Not_Telling

Yes, yes. I know. I'm supposed to be working on fanart for Hollowication. But come on! I just couldn't resist. I like sneezy Harry smile.png BTW I need a name. This is my first HP fic so tell me what u think. Alright, here goes nothing!

Part One

"Hermione, I'm cold!"

"Stop complaining, Ron!"

It was a brisk late-November day. The lightly tanned autumn leaves had long since fallen off the trees in the forest path leading from Hogwart's, leaving only a few strewn among the branches, waiting in earnest for that last gust of wind to knock them straight off. The air was damp and humid, and post-rain puddles were scattered around the area. Ron and Hermione were walking on the outskirts of the school grounds in hopes of finding Harry, who had left the castle after breakfast and hadn't returned since.

Hermione was getting a bit annoyed at Ron's whining. His best friend left without a word of where he was going, it was almost sun-down, and Ron didn't seem the least bit concerned. Ron continued to complain.

"You know, he's probably back at Hogwart's by now. Where it's warm..."

Hermione rolled her eyes, "Honestly Ron, do you ever think of anyone but yourself?"

The redhead gasped and dramatically retorted that he did too care about others and that he was never getting any credit for his selfless, kind-hearted, gra-

"Shush, Ron!" Hermione interrupted. The two stood in silence for a few seconds. She turned to him and asked, "Did you hear that?"

"If it was the sound of your incessant nagging then yes..."

"No, not that! Listen."

H'keshh!

Ron nodded. "I heard it." It was very faint but he could just barely make it out. After a minute or so, they heard it again.

H'keshh!

"What was that?" asked Hermione. Ron shrugged his shoulders. "I dunno. It kind of sounds like...a sneeze?" When they heard it for the third time, they decided to investigate. As they followed the sound, the sneezes got gradually louder. Suddenly, Hermione stopped and pointed. "Ron, look!" In the distance, they could barely see a figure slowly approaching, hunched over, frequently stumbling and who appeared to be struggling. Immediately their eyes widened and they looked at each other as they both had the same thought.

"You don't think..."

"I sure hope not."

They both sprinted over to the lone figure who had just collapsed and began coughing deep, hoarse coughs. Hermione nearly fell over when she saw who he was. "Oh my god. Harry!"

TBC?

I decided I like this, so I will continue. Sorry if it's not that good. I'm tired. And yes, I know it's short. Oh well.

Part Two

Harry glanced up at them and managed a smile. "Hey," he grimaced. Ron crouched down and was surprised when he noticed the condition he was in. "Hey, yourself. You look bloody awful, mate." Ron mentally evaluated him, taking note of his pale complexion, his strikingly scarlet nose, and his tired looking eyes. Harry's cheeks were a bit pink as well, and he was sopping wet. They helped him to his feet. "What were you even doing out here?!"

Harry explained, "Well, this morning I went to visit Hagrid." He swallowed and winced at how hoarse his voice sounded. "When it was getting close to lunch, I started to make my way back to the castle, but the rain....Heh'Kshoo!....the rain got in the way, and somehow I.....H'kshoo! Heh'Kshhh! I....I.....Heh'Kshoo!" The boy shivered, and Hermione really began to worry.

"Bless you! Harry, you don't sound well at all!" Hermione stated.

"M'fine, Hermione. It's just a....H'Kshhn! A little sniffle." Harry rubbed his sleeve on his nose and gave a congested sniffle. Hermione looked at him doubtedly. "A little sniffle? Harry, you can't even finish a sentence without sneezing!"

Ron nodded. "She's got a point." Harry began to say something, but broke off into coughing instead. Deep, wet coughs that he muffled into the back of his hand. It surprised both of them. Ron placed a hand on Harry's shoulder, growing deep concern for his friend. "Whoa. You alright there, mate?" In truth, Harry was not alright. He had been feeling ill since he woke up the previous morning, but he didn't want to worry his friends, so he had pretended to be fine up until now.

Before he knew it, Hermione had her palm on his forehead. He leaned into her cool touch, too tired to argue. "Harry! You're running a fever!" His vision suddenly became fuzzy, and he was very dizzy. Harry unsteadily rocked on his feet.

"Am I now? That's....interesting....."

And just like that, Harry's knees buckled and he dropped onto the ground, unconscious.

TBC?

You know how it is when you're sitting there, and you know how you want to describe something, but you cant, so you go to your brain dictionary and fumble around for descriptive words but have no luck so you end up with a kinda crappy story? Thats kinda what happened here/ Sorry about that.

No! That's not what happened at all! This was wonderful! I love sneezy Harry! The situation was just perfect and all three were really in character. Please do continue! I really like this! :)

No! That's not what happened at all! This was wonderful! I love sneezy Harry! The situation was just perfect and all three were really in character. Please do continue! I really like this! smile.png

Aw, thank you! So glad you liked it. Perhaps I will continue tonight if I can. i'm supposed to be sleeping right now, so....

Thanks guys for the wonderful comments lol I thought my story was no good but apparently it is some good so I will continue hooray! Sorry no sneezing in this one but should be in the next one. And I know this one is short too. But I'm brain-dead, okay?

Part Three

Hagrid strolled on the path leading to Hogwart's, carrying a potion and some other things in his arms and humming as he did so. "Hmm hmm......Going on over to Gryffindor Tower....Hm hm hm.....Gonna- HEY! RON! 'ERMIONE!" He spotted the two kneeling on the path and grinned. He didn't notice Harry, who was lying on the ground unconcious. Hermione looked over her shoulder to see Hagrid as he continued. "WHAT BRINGS YEH OUT AT THIS HOUR?"

"Hagrid! Harry's just fainted!"

Hagrid immediately dropped everything he was carrying (quite literally, in fact) and rushed over to the scene. He crouched down to get a better look and noticed that Harry was shivering. Hermione filled him in on the details and Hagrid just nodded. "Yeah, Harry was lookin' a little, yah know, a bit peaky this mornin', an' I suspected he wasn't feelin' well....." He paused when he touched Harry's cheek and felt how warm he was. "Yep, that's a fever, alright." Harry coughed weakly in response. Ron optimistically noted, "At least he's not completely unconscious."

Hermione glared at Ron as Hagrid hoisted Harry up into his arms. "What?" Ron defended, "It's a valid statement." She just rolled her eyes at him, as she was too worried to argue at that moment. Pretty soon, Hagrid had Harry cradled in his arms like a baby and they walked back to Hogwart's.

They were on school grounds, so it was a pretty short walk, but not too short for conversation. "So Hagrid," Hermione asked. "Where were you off to this evening before stumbling across Harry?"

"Oh. Well, as I mentioned before, Harry was lookin' a little, well, yah know, an' so I brewed up a bit of Pepper-up for him. As a matter o' fact, I was on my way to bring it to him when I ran into yeh, sayin' that Harry's passed out cold." Ron and Hermione perked up at the word 'Pepper-up'.

"So, uh, where is it?" Ron asked.

"Where- ohhh the Pepper-up? Well, I uhh.....Yah know that potion I spilled earlier when yeh told me abou' Harry?"

"Yes..." Ron answered expectantly.

"Well that, uh, that was the Pepper-up."

They groaned. Under normal circumstances, they would've just taken him to Madame Pomfrey, but Madame Pomfrey was out gathering ingredients for a potion she had run out of. Pepper-up potion to be exact. How ironic. "Well, I guess all we can do know is take him to Gryffindor Tower," Hermione said.

Hagrid nodded and they continued their walk.

M'kay. Anyone got any suggestions for what happens after he wakes up?

I liked the new part, even though there was no sneezin in it! The dialogue was pretty funny! :) Um... I'd like Harry to wake up, all delusional, and start strolling around Hogwarts or something, conveniently running into... Ginny? :D

I'm not particularly a Harry Potter fan but this is really cute, continue.

Hey guys sorry I haven't posted the next part yet. I've had a lot on my mind lately and I'm still kinda thinking about the next part. I definitely will continue, it just may be awhile. I'll let you know when I get my mind off of sleep mode.

• 2 weeks later...

hey guys so you know I will probably be working with Vivid!Bubbles on this story and we may post the rest on a different forum. When I gots the details I will let you know. Thanks!

I love their interactions and the dialogue seems totally spot on (of course it's been a while since I read the books or saw the movie so I'm probably not the best to judge).

I love their interactions and the dialogue seems totally spot on (of course it's been a while since I read the books or saw the movie so I'm probably not the best to judge).

Thanks!

• 1 month later...

Oh, guys, just fyi, it is official. Me and VB are currently working on this together, and it will be up and running in a different thread once we finish. Thanks!

• 6 months later...

Archived