Sneeze Fetish Forum

New Christian obs! On his birthday!

Not_Telling

Hey guys! So for those of you who have not already read about Christian in my other obs, he's right here, description and all. http://www.sneezefetishforum.org/forums/index.php?showtopic=51293

Well, anyway, just to fill you in real quick, I recently joined the cheerleading squad at my school. I wanted to make varsity this year so badly, especially because of the practice times. Varsity practice times are earlier than JV, so I would be able to continue my karate schedule like normal and see my favorite ginger-bred man. But, I only made JV, and I still wanted to do cheerleading, so I'm not gonna see him as often :( . Kickboxing doesn't start back until September, and that may be the only time I'll really see him for the time being. Anyhow, you won't believe how perfect this was: A few days ago, on Tuesday, the one day of the week when I used to see Christian for like three hours teaching karate, the one day of the year that I knew was his birthday, that one day...... we had a scheduled power outage at school and all sporting events were cancelled that afternoon.

I could go on about how I sang him a special birthday song and made him a card and stuff, but I guess I'll just skip right to the sneezing. So we were (sorta) teaching a class and we sat down next to each other while my mom was preoccupied instructing the class. We sat and watched for a couple minutes before I glanced over at him and couldn't help noticing a pre-sneeze expression lingering on his face. It was very faint, kind of like the expression just before your eyes flutter. His eyes were a little squinted, and his mouth was open a little. And his nostrils were flaring just the tiniest bit. He stayed that way for a few seconds, and I turned my attention back to the class. When nothing happened, I figured it was just my imagination.

After a few more seconds, I looked at him out of the corner of my eye. He had the same expression on his face. Now, when I say it was faint, I mean like so faint that if I didn't have the fetish I probably wouldn't have noticed at all. Then, ever so slowly, he began to scrunch up his face. I turned my head to look at him. His eyes squeezed shut, he crinkled his nose, and he tilted his head back ever so slightly. This was all happening in slow motion.

Then came the moment of truth. He jerked his head forward and produced one of the most adorable sounding sneezes I have ever heard. "Huh'nnshh!" I blessed him as he appeared to recover. Although he usually strikes in doubles, I figured he was finished since he no longer had the disoriented look on his face and like 20 seconds had passed by already. But, alas, I was wrong. "Nnshh! *pause* H'nnshh!" I blessed him again and he thanked me, smiling at me sheepishly. He sniffled and scrubbed at his nose with the back of his hand.

Dawwwwwwww!

This had made my day. And it was his birthday too!!!!

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwe

I always look foward too your obs hun!

Thanks for sharing c:

Aww! This is adorable! Keep sharing stories! I don't even care if he sneezes, it's so cute!

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwe

I always look foward too your obs hun!

Thanks for sharing c:

awwww thats sooo cute! haha great obs!

Thanks guys!

Archived