Sneeze Fetish Forum

Careless (OHSHC - TamaKyou)

Not_Telling

Hey guys! It's-a-me! N_T!

While I was off visiting relatives for a couple of weeks, I wrote a bunch of Ouran High School Host Club stories. So I'm gonna share one with you all tonight~ It's a redo of a TamaKyou I attempted awhile back on my drabble thread...that didn't end well...

I think this one is much better. So, tell me what you think! Also, if you want me to continue I can but it will probably be a long time before I can get back to it. Sorry!

“Mommy.”

“What is it, Tamaki?”

“Don’t feel good.”

“We’re all painfully aware of that.”

Kyoya heaved an exasperated sigh. The Host Club was decorating for the party they’d be hosting that night. There was much work to be done, and such little time to do it. Most of the hosts were doing their share. Haruhi was sweeping the floors, Hikaru and Kaoru were setting the tables, Honey was in the kitchen ordering (and taste-testing) the food, and Mori was going back and forth between lifting boxes of old decorations from the high closet shelves and carrying in boxes of new ones from the truck outside. Kyoya himself had just gotten off the phone after a furiously irritating conversation with a furiously incompetent orchestral director. And Tamaki, of course, was complaining.

“Mommyyy…”

The Shadow King gritted his teeth.

“What is it now, Tamaki?”

“My throat hurts.”

“Drink some tea.”

Tamaki swallowed to cure the dry lump in his throat but choked, resulting in a fit of chesty coughing. As if on cue, Haruhi was at his side with a pot of fresh tea. She set it down on the table in front of him, giving a pitying glance before returning to her cleaning. After a slight hesitation, the sickly prince laced his fingers around the cup.

“AAAIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!”

Crash!

Kyoya whipped his head around at the sound of Tamaki’s scream, only to find him sucking on his fingers in pain, the shattered remains of the teacup and its contents all over the floor. Haruhi began looking for the first-aid kit, but Kyoya was already a step ahead, wrapping Tamaki’s reddened fingers with gauze. Sighing, the Shadow King grabbed another teacup from the stack and filled it halfway to the brim. Tamaki’s hand was slapped away as he tried to reach for it. Instead, Kyoya picked it up, blew on it gently, and raised the cup up to Tamaki’s trembling lips.

“Drink.”

The prince obeyed, sipping slowly at the warm, soothing beverage and relished in the comforting feeling as it appeased his aching throat. Kyoya placed the cup back on the table.

“You need to be more careful. Haruhi, clean up this mess.”

With that, the Shadow King whisked away to the other end of the room for yet another phone call. But before he had even finished dialing, a shout from the kitchen called his attention.

“HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO TELL YOU?! NO BROCCOLI! BROCCOLI IS BAD!”

Kyoya walked briskly into the kitchen. “Is there a problem here?” He asked coolly. Honey was too busy yelling at the chefs to notice.

“I told you, I wanted a dozen cakes, three strawberry, three raspberry, two lemon, and four chocolate, and a half-dozen plates of cookies with thirty-two cookies each, half of them chocolate chip with pink frosting and the other half sugar with yellow frosting!”

Honey turned around in the middle of his tirade and smiled sweetly when he caught sight of Kyoya. “Hey Kyo-chan! You’re good at dealing with incompetent people. Can you help me?”

Kyoya pushed up his glasses. “Certainly.”

The chefs trembled as he approached them, wondering what horrible things the Shadow King was already planning in his demonic brain. Kyoya merely slapped a pad of paper and a pen onto the counter and motioned Honey to write exactly what he wanted the chefs to do. When the loli-shota was finished, Kyoya thrust the paper into the hands of the head chef. “Don’t get it wrong, or you will be replaced indefinitely.”

The chefs bowed nervously. “Yes, sir! Thank you, sir!” They immediately went back to work.

“Mommyyy!

Kyoya exited the kitchen.

“What do you want, Tamaki?”

“I’m cold.”

“Well, what do you expect me to do about it?”

“Fix it.”

The Ootori sighed and returned to the table where Tamaki was sitting. It was true; he was clearly shivering so there was no doubt he was freezing. Probably sporting a fever as well...but no matter. Kyoya pulled off his own jacket and draped it around Tamaki’s shoulders. The Souh’s eyes widened in surprise.

“If you put this on, will you leave me alone?” Kyoya asked quietly.

Hikaru and Kaoru snickered from the other side of the room. “Kyoya and Tamaki, sitting in a tree, K-I-S-S-I-N-G! First comes love, then comes marriage, then comes Haruhi in the baby carriage!”

Tamaki’s cheeks tinged pink, and it wasn’t just because of his fever, either. Kyoya pushed up his glasses.

“Hilarious. Very mature.”

Haruhi laughed. “I think it’s sweet how you care for him, senpai.”

“I don’t care,” Kyoya hissed. “I’m just trying to shut him up so we can get this done.”

Haruhi rolled her eyes before walking away.

“Whatever you say, Kyoya-senpai.”

“M’uhh...hihh...Mo-mmy!”

Kyoya turned around slowly.

“What. Do. You. Want.”

“I...hahh...I have to...h’hih...have to sneeze…”

“Then sneeze.” Kyoya replied matter-of-factly.

“I caaan’t.” Tamaki whined.

“Oh, for goodness sake, this is the last time I am helping you, Tamaki!”

After marching back to the table, the Shadow King traced his finger gently around each of Tamaki’s madly flaring nostrils. His finger slid down the bridge of the prince’s nose, Tamaki’s breath catching suddenly and tears streaming down his eyes.

Hehh...he’heh...hahh-

Kyoya softly tapped the tip of his nose. The effect was instantaneous.

ATSCHUU!”

The sneeze was loud but graceful, the prince’s golden hair flopping into his eyes as his upper half bent forward and his delicate hands elegantly enclosed his still-twitching nose and soft, sweet lips.

“Tamaki,” Kyoya tutted. “Show some manners.”

As the Souh’s head reared back for another, Kyoya realized he would have to take matters into his own hands...or handkerchief, that is. The soft, embroidered fabric was pressed against the prince’s nose. Tamaki didn’t have time to protest when he pitched forward once again.

“At-shii! Ashuh!...Sht-uh! Atshiew! Tsh’nn!”

Tamaki looked up cautiously. The hosts all blessed him politely, more concerned than they were amused, all except for Kyoya. A few of them glanced in his direction, expecting some kind of response. The Shadow King simply dropped the handkerchief on the table and turned his back to Tamaki.

“Keep it.” He muttered coldly.

A moment passed.

“Um...M-Mommy?” Tamaki uttered weakly. “I feel really really sick. Can I go home?”

Kyoya clenched his fists. “No.”

Tamaki’s face fell. “Wh-What?”

“I said no. We’re hosting a party tonight, there’s still work to be done, and you haven’t helped in the slightest. Maybe if you got off your lazy ass and helped some of the other hosts who are slaving away to get things ready for our party - no, I’m sorry, your party, and maybe if the orchestra hadn’t cancelled at the last minute leaving your inadequate piano playing as our only option for live music, perhaps there would be an exception. But guess what? There isn’t.”

Kyoya swiped the broom from Haruhi and forcefully handed it to Tamaki.

“So get to work.”

“But Kyoya-”

“Now.”

“I-”

“TAMAKI!”

The room froze. Kyoya’s glasses flashed white in furiosity.

“Get. To. Work.”

Tamaki whimpered and scampered off, frightened by Kyoya’s sudden change of character. He’d never yelled at him before, or anyone for that matter. Even though the Shadow King was a bit of an efficiency whore, it wasn’t like him to lose his cool like that. It caught everybody off-guard; even Haruhi was impressed.

Kyoya sat down on the sofa and turned on his laptop, paying no mind when Tamaki succumbed to another sneezing fit. His typing accelerated with every cough, every sneeze, every sniffle. The expression on his face remained emotionless, but Haruhi could sense his tension.

She sat down next to him.

“You didn’t have to be so hard on him, you know.”

“It’s his club. It’s his party. It’s his responsibility. Not mine.”

The clacking of the keys increased in intensity.

“He’s sick, senpai. He can’t help it. Give him a break.”

Faster and faster. Harder and harder.

Haruhi placed a hand on his tense shoulder.

“I know you care about him, whether you want to admit it or not.”

He merely shrugged off her hand. Kyoya was pounding so hard on his keyboard now, Haruhi was afraid he’d end up breaking it.

“Look, all I’m saying is that it’s okay to care about someone. You don’t have to act like a jerk all the-”

Kyoya slammed his laptop shut. He glared at her.

“You never have understood, Haruhi. And you most likely never will. But I’m going to explain anyway, so just try to get this complicated information into your little head, honors student.” He spat, as if mocking her. “Sometimes, the only person you can ever afford to care about is yourself, because sometimes, that’s the only person you can trust.”

Kyoya’s hands were shaking. Tear droplets were forming in his eyes - but no, wait, this couldn’t be happening. Kyoya Ootori didn’t cry. Then again, he didn’t yell, either…

“Sen-”

“I suggest you take my advice, Haruhi.”

His lower lip trembled.

“I speak from experience.”

When the first tear fled from its ducts, the Ootori lept to his feet and fled from the room, leaving Haruhi staring after him in shock.

OMG. I love these boys! This gives me some serious nostalgia and makes me want to go back and read the TamaxKyou stories I wrote way back when. :lol: Anyway, thanks for posting it up! :D

OMG AMAZIN DEARY I lover it absolutely. to bad You left on a cliff hanger Dx

Oh, N_T, this is absolutely marvelous. You have everyone in character and Tamaki and Kyoya's relationship is perfect and ohmygosh I just love this one-shot so much! :heart: I am super excited to read all the others! Keep up the amazing work! :D

“Mommy.”

“What is it, Tamaki?”

“Don’t feel good.”

Kyoya heaved an exasperated sigh.

OH MY GOSH TELL xDDDD For a second I thought it was Tamaki at a young age with his mother, and then I kept reading and burst into laughter LOL

That's amazing~

Tamaki’s cheeks tinged pink, and it wasn’t just because of his fever, either. Kyoya pushed up his glasses.

This just struck me as so, so very cute <33. I love Kyoya's dead-pan haha~

Also, I'm a huge sucker for sick people still being made to do work because the caretaker isn't interested in caretaking, so I am realllly enjoying this~

When the first tear fled from its ducts, the Ootori lept to his feet and fled from the room, leaving Haruhi staring after him in shock.

OMGH! I'm crossing my fingers for a second part >w<~ Loving this fic a bunch~

Tamaki! The poor dear.

Poor Tamaki indeed! Perhaps he's a bit whiny, but I think our prince still deserves some care every now and then, don't you? <3

You have all of my yes for this story omg smile.png

Awww, well thanks, peppercat!! :) Glad to hear that you liked it~

OMG. I love these boys! This gives me some serious nostalgia and makes me want to go back and read the TamaxKyou stories I wrote way back when. heh.gif Anyway, thanks for posting it up! biggrin.png

Ooo, you'll have to show me some of those (assuming I haven't already read them lol) but anyways, thank you for reading it! I love these boys too :3

OMG AMAZIN DEARY I lover it absolutely. to bad You left on a cliff hanger Dx

Thank woo Neko-chaaan!!! :D And I always leave on cliffhangers. Cuz I'm evil. Mwahaha.

Oh, N_T, this is absolutely marvelous. You have everyone in character and Tamaki and Kyoya's relationship is perfect and ohmygosh I just love this one-shot so much! heart.gif I am super excited to read all the others! Keep up the amazing work! biggrin.png

Thanks VB!! I'm really really happy you liked it~ I swear, we're becoming more and more like each other every day xD

Ooooooohhh very intriging. Great start! I can't wait to see the reactions from the other hosts.

Heehee, why thank you, PyroKitsune! I'm really happy that you like my stories and stuff and I can't wait to post more for you!

“Mommy.”

“What is it, Tamaki?”

“Don’t feel good.”

Kyoya heaved an exasperated sigh.

OH MY GOSH TELL xDDDD For a second I thought it was Tamaki at a young age with his mother, and then I kept reading and burst into laughter LOL

That's amazing~

This just struck me as so, so very cute <33. I love Kyoya's dead-pan haha~

Also, I'm a huge sucker for sick people still being made to do work because the caretaker isn't interested in caretaking, so I am realllly enjoying this~

OMGH! I'm crossing my fingers for a second part >w<~ Loving this fic a bunch~

Dawww, I love it when I get quoted and BLACKSCATTER. Seriously. You write some of the best Ouran stuff I have ever read and you're telling me you love mine? Well, then. Time to gush in confidence and pride!

- Not_Telling's Happiness Has Leveled Up -

Thanks so much you guys, for all the wonderful, wonderful comments! I'll be posting Ouran stuff all this week and some of next week, so be sure to check them out! (If you want to of course) Here's a hug for all of you~ :hug:

Archived