Sneeze Fetish Forum

Kaoru's Present (OHSHC - Twins)

Not_Telling

Heyyy! Sorry I'm a little late with this one, but to make it up to you, I'm posting two stories tonight! See, I had a couple of ideas to write a fetish!Kaoru story, but couldn't decide on which one to do. So I did both! This one isn't quite as good as the other one I wrote, but I hope you enjoy it anyways :)

Tell me what you think!

Beep. Beep. Beep. Beep.

Giving a soft groan, one of two peacefully slumbering redheads rolled over and pressed the snooze button on his alarm clock. He then grabbed the shoulders of the redhead sleeping next to him and pulled him in a close, affectionate hug.

“Happy birthday, Kaoru.”

The second redhead opened his eyes and smiled.

“Happy birthday, Hikaru.”

Hikaru sat up on the bed, rubbing his sleepy eyes. “When are we gonna get the maids to fix this stupid clock? It’s a freakin’ Saturday.”

Kaoru shrugged. “I don’t mind. I’m kinda glad you’re up, in fact.” He got off the bed and made his way over to the closet. “I got something for you.”

The elder twin raised his eyebrows.

“Really? Oh Kaoru, you didn’t have to do that.”

The younger twin came out of the closet, a bouquet of flowers held gingerly in his hands.

“No, really, I wanted to.” He handed them to Hikaru. “Happy birthday.”

Hikaru hesitated for a moment before accepting the bouquet. “Thank you.”

He studied them, fingering the petals and giving them a decent sniff. Suddenly, his eyes went wide. “Kaoru...these aren’t chrysanthemums, are they?”

Kaoru seemed unusually interested in the scenery outside their bedroom window.

“Yeah, why?” He asked slowly.

“Well…” Hikaru wrinkled his nose. “I’m kind of...allergic...to chrysanthemums.”

Kaoru looked down at his feet as a small smile crept up on his face.

“Oh, I’m sorry, Hikaru. I completely forgot.”

“It’s okay.” Hikaru gave a nervous smile of his own. “They’re really-” He cleared his throat. “Pretty. Thank you.”

Kaoru scratched the back of his head bashfully. “Something wrong, Hikaru?”

“Nope. F’uhh...fine.” Hikaru abruptly shook his head and sniffled as discreetly as possible, giving what he hoped was somewhat of a reassuring smile. Scrubbing subtly at his nose did nothing to assuage the growing tickle, nor did it prevent his nostrils from expanding and contracting at accelerating rates, perfectly in rhythm with his irregular breathing.

“Hehh…”

He squeezed his eyes shut and pressed a finger under his flaring nostrils whilst trying to control his breathing (and failing miserably). Realizing he wasn’t going to win this battle, Hikaru quickly raised the back of his hand up to his quivering nose and stifled the sneeze to the best of his ability, so as not to hurt his brother’s feelings.

“K’tch!”

Once the first one was released, the floodgates opened.

“H’ktsh! Ktshu!....Hik’tch! Tch! H’ktshh! Hik’tch!...Hik’tch!”

Kaoru watch in awe as Hikaru shuddered with every involuntary release, his bare shoulders shaking with the effort to control it.

“Ktshu! Hik’tch! H’ktshh!”

He almost felt guilty watching his brother suffer like that, especially since it was his fault he was suffering in the first place. But at the same time, another feeling in his chest was telling him that this was okay.

“K’tch! K’tchu!”

No, this was more than okay.

“Hik’tch! H’ktsh! H’ktshu!”

This was enjoyable.

“Heh...hih’Ktshu! K’tch! K’tch!...H’ktsh!

But enough was enough. Kaoru cared too much for Hikaru to let him suffer for too long. He crossed over to the bed and took the bouquet from Hikaru’s hands, carrying it back to the closet where it wouldn’t bother him anymore.

“H’ktshh!” After one final sneeze, Hikaru breathed a sigh of relief before giving Kaoru an apologetic grimace. “I’m sorry. They really are pretty, but my nose just can’t take it.”

Kaoru crawled up on the bed next to him. “Don’t be sorry, Hikaru. If anything, I’m the one who should be sorry.”

Hikaru put an arm around him. “Hey, you forgot. It’s okay.”

Suddenly, the elder twin remembered something. “Oh my god, Kaoru! I’m so sorry! I completely forgot to get you a present!”

The younger one smiled. “Don’t worry about it.” His eyes drifted over to the closet door. “I already got my present.”

Nice oneshot. Short and sweet with just enough detail. I'm wondering if the chrysanthemum was a in-verse reference to the anime since there was a scene near the end where Hikaru was glad he didn't get any to eat at Haruhi's house. If so,brilliant! If so, it's cool anyway.

Amazing job, N_T. :D Really adorable and you had great details. I can't wait to read your net one-shot! :)

Nice oneshot. Short and sweet with just enough detail. I'm wondering if the chrysanthemum was a in-verse reference to the anime since there was a scene near the end where Hikaru was glad he didn't get any to eat at Haruhi's house. If so,brilliant! If so, it's cool anyway.

Ahaha, actually it wasn't, but that's actually kinda hilarious and ironic xD I should watch that scene and replay fantasies in my head hehe, but anyway thank you!

This is awesome.

You're awesome. :D

Amazing job, N_T. biggrin.png Really adorable and you had great details. I can't wait to read your net one-shot! smile.png

Well, thank you VB! You always say such nice things~

*flails from cuteness overload* I can't ever get enough of these two! lol.gif

I can't ever get enough of any of the hosts, let alone Hikaru and Kaoru <3 Ah, thank you though~

Super cute! Love the twins dynamic in this one biggrin.png awesome job!

Thanks Daystar! :hug:

That was so adorable! Awww Hikaru's nose is so sensitive >\\\\<

Thank you~ Poor wittle twitching allergic Hikaru nose MWAHAHA I MUST TORTURE (okay yeah I didnt get much sleep last night :P )

• 2 months later...

Aaaaaaaaaaaah precious sweethearts, why must you be so adorable?

HOW DARE YOU TORTURE US WITH SUCH CUTENESS, N_T? *rolls about on the floor*

Archived