Sneeze Fetish Forum

Arty

Hey guys! How are you all? So upon the request of the lovely Quite Contrary and Juto07ab, I have decided to draw the main characters James and Kai from Quite Contrary's story that you can view here: http://www.sneezefetishforum.org/forums/index.php?showtopic=52858&hl=

And here: http://www.sneezefetishforum.org/forums/index.php?showtopic=37839&hl=

I only drew Kai and, will get to James soon. Here you go: http://s792.photobucket.com/user/Artygirl22/media-full/Mobile%20Uploads/kai2_zpsw7ixx4ix.jpg.html

Awwwwww, Artygirl, that's amazing!!! :wub: It reminds me of one of the first drabbles I wrote, Miserable. You captured Kai so perfectly, just curled up somewhere, looking all sad and lonely and sick.... Thank you so so so so so much!!!! I'm dying, I can't even express how incredible this is. Also, I love the polka-dot socks lol, so cute, he would wear those. I'm so eternally grateful. Your art is beautiful, it's so expressive. I'm rambling, so I'm gonna stop now, but I love it and I'm so honored that you decided to draw my boys, and I'm just gonna stare at this picture for the rest of the night w00t.gif

Awwwwww, Artygirl, that's amazing!!! :wub: It reminds me of one of the first drabbles I wrote, Miserable. You captured Kai so perfectly, just curled up somewhere, looking all sad and lonely and sick.... Thank you so so so so so much!!!! I'm dying, I can't even express how incredible this is. Also, I love the polka-dot socks lol, so cute, he would wear those. I'm so eternally grateful. Your art is beautiful, it's so expressive. I'm rambling, so I'm gonna stop now, but I love it and I'm so honored that you decided to draw my boys, and I'm just gonna stare at this picture for the rest of the night w00t.gif

O/////A/////O

Y..you're too kind...I'm so happy you like it. I love his socks too!

Oh my GAAAAWD!! Arty! That is SO Kai!! That Brave and sick and bundled up and miserable and just cutest boy in the world!!! Gosh I just wanna hold him and make his world a better place...

You've captured him so incredibly well. I am in total awe of you!! I didn't call you a great artist for nothing!! :-)

Oh, yah... And I love the socks!! Cutest detail! He totally would!!!

Brilliant art work love every detail of it.

Aw thankies!!!!!

Oh my GAAAAWD!! Arty! That is SO Kai!! That Brave and sick and bundled up and miserable and just cutest boy in the world!!! Gosh I just wanna hold him and make his world a better place...

You've captured him so incredibly well. I am in total awe of you!! I didn't call you a great artist for nothing!! :-)

Oh stop you....*blushes*

Brilliant art work love every detail of it.

Aw thankies!!!!!

Oh stop you....*blushes*

Never!!! :-)

Ok, so I said I was done rambling but I lieeeed because I just realized he's feverish! I can see the sweat beading on his skin, holy cow, you are incredible! What a subtle effect, your art is truly amazing. Also, I am completely IN LOVE with the way you did his eyes, all red rimmed, they look perfect!! Thank you, thank you, thank you, you talented person you!

Ok, so I said I was done rambling but I lieeeed because I just realized he's feverish! I can see the sweat beading on his skin, holy cow, you are incredible! What a subtle effect, your art is truly amazing. Also, I am completely IN LOVE with the way you did his eyes, all red rimmed, they look perfect!! Thank you, thank you, thank you, you talented person you!

Oh stop......eeeee!!! *screams internally*

Aww, I like how you colored this! I especially like those socks, hehe.

The socks are a hit!

• 9 months later...

OMG that drawing!! It was so cool! You clearly have a lot of talent my god, I wish I could draw as well as you lmao

44 minutes ago, winryrockbell said:

OMG that drawing!! It was so cool! You clearly have a lot of talent my god, I wish I could draw as well as you lmao

*hides under a desk with a bottle of Chocolate milk* Thankies.

Draw as good as me.....well shucks........:blushsmiley:

Archived