Sneeze Fetish Forum

Boyfriend cold obs

Purpledove21

I wrote a previous OBS and then wrote one after that (a very long one that never made it after I pressed send) so will be doing only short OBS from now on.  So my boyfriend has a cold for real now (It seemed like a somewhat drawn out process to get to this point of actually having a cold). He started out with having a hoarse sounding voice for a few days.  Then, as I was still sleeping since I still had a few minutes left till getting up for work, he was up already getting ready in the bedroom and as he walked out the bedroom door sneezed once...chewww.  I didn't say bless u since I was still half asleep and didn't wana come off as weird.  I just love when he sneezes in the morning tho.  I had a strange feeling that this sneeze meant something more since he rarely sneezes that soon after getting up except if is getting sick.  Well that was the first sneeze of the cold that I witnessed.  Will post more short OBS about this cold.

-Purpledove

This is continued from a previous post made about my bf's cold.  So after that morning sneeze, that very same day he sent me a text saying 'think I'm getting cold' I said 'huh?' You're getting a cold? He said yes.  I just said sorry :( although inside I was sort of over joyed (as long as it wasn't too miserable for him) since I had been waiting for this for awhile.  Sure enough, soon as the weather changed is when it hit him.  So after that first morning sneeze I posted about in other post (this is getting real annoying, wish I could just post one big post so don't have to make referrals to other posts, but when I did I lost my big post so never to do that again).  He came home that nt, red nosed, stuffy, red eyes, coughing little bit and blew his nose few times right after walking in door.  No sneeze that nt but just seemed super stuffed up.  Will continue into another post.

-Purpledove

After the first day my BF came home with a cold, the next day it was pretty bad so he ended up calling off work.  I remember laying with him in bed, my arm sort of over him as he was looking at his phone, he then turned to the side and sneezed two raspy sounding sneezes-  ahhhCHEW, ahhhCHEW.  'Awww, bless u' is all I said. Will continue onto another post.

-Purpledove

So after the 2 morning sneezes posted in previous post of my bf's cold, I had to work a half day and then came back home and he was sitting there at his computer stuffed up, red eyed.  He eventually sneezed turning to the side 'chew', I blessed him.  As far as I remember, he didn't sneeze anymore that nt that I saw.  To be continued..

-Purpledove

Just so you know it's absolutely not necessary to post every single paragraph of an observation into separate threads. Hope that helps! Welcome to the forum!

So next day I'd like to document of the sneeze ob is yesterday (Friday), He got back lil earlier from work than usual bcuz of his cold.  Yesterday is also when his sneezing seemed to be more often. Between work and chores I haven't been around him the entire time but when we watched a movie together on TV, he seemed to sneeze a few times just during that one movie.  So there were at least 2 separate times that he turned to sneeze twice in a row, each time I blessed him and then there was one big sneeze where I actually asked if he was OK and blessed him.  Some of the time I can tell when he's about to sneeze which can sometimes be a little drawn out with him going squinty eyed and then eventually closing his eyes seeming like he's focusing on the sneeze and then takes a slow gasp of air in and let's out his sneeze 'choo', 'ahhhhhCHOO'.  There's sometimes even some false starts where he thinks he's about to sneeze and goes through the part of shutting his eyes and focusing but then nothing comes out.  Sometimes I ask him 'u guna sneeze?) His reply to it is after it doesn't come out and says 'yea and it was guna be a big one' then will blow his nose and talk about how he feels better after doing so.  He can be very verbal with describing his cold sometimes lol, which to me is too cute.  I believe he sneezed once more that day before he went out and I watched it happen with a 'heeeeSHEWW' which was more of a sudden one.  I always say 'bless u' and sometimes bless u baby or sweetie or hunny.  He doesn't usually reply to this, just seems over taken by his sneeze.  I will stop here and make a continued post.

-Purpledove

So after that last post, my BF came back Friday nt after he drank a couple beer and smoked a cigar with some buddies.  It was maybe 1 am or so when he made it back and I was in bed, he came to me and laid his head on my chest coughing some as I had my hands clasping his arms.  He stayed that waylaying on me coughing for about a minute then had to blow his nose and get ready for bed.  He came to bed with some hot tea and drank a little bit of it to loosen up his chest some and instantly started coughing more. 'And u say cigars don't affect u' I said lol.  We then said goodnt as he turned off the light and laid on his side with me behind him holding him.  I had my arm draped around him so that my hand was by his chest/ribs and I could feel his every breath.  He fell asleep fast and would start to moan when it seemed like he needed to cough.  I then could feel his chest contract a few times like he was fighting it in his sleep and then a small coughing fit would come out, all with me holding him and feeling his every cough wih my arm/hand.  This happened a couple times and he'd just be half awake for an instant and then back to sleep.  His nose was stuffy as well as I could hear his slight snoring.  I just kept holding him and then eventually had to turn the other way as I fell asleep, but know he had a couple other small coughing fits that nt.  Will continue.

-Purpledove 

So after that last post, my BF came back Friday nt after he drank a couple beer and smoked a cigar with some buddies.  It was maybe 1 am or so when he made it back and I was in bed, he came to me and laid his head on my chest coughing some as I had my hands clasping his arms.  He stayed that waylaying on me coughing for about a minute then had to blow his nose and get ready for bed.  He came to bed with some hot tea and drank a little bit of it to loosen up his chest some and instantly started coughing more. 'And u say cigars don't affect u' I said lol.  We then said goodnt as he turned off the light and laid on his side with me behind him holding him.  I had my arm draped around him so that my hand was by his chest/ribs and I could feel his every breath.  He fell asleep fast and would start to moan when it seemed like he needed to cough.  I then could feel his chest contract a few times like he was fighting it in his sleep and then a small coughing fit would come out, all with me holding him and feeling his every cough wih my arm/hand.  This happened a couple times and he'd just be half awake for an instant and then back to sleep.  His nose was stuffy as well as I could hear his slight snoring.  I just kept holding him and then eventually had to turn the other way as I fell asleep, but know he had a couple other small coughing fits that nt.  Will continue.

-Purpledove 

Sorry I think there is a duplicate for obs 4 but oh well.  After I post this one I will be up to date with his cold up to today.  So today I wasn't able to see him sneeze at all in morning, which when he has a cold he almost always does, so bummed abt that but he did do a cple false starts today and I overheard him sneeze downstairs once and then when he was with me, he sneezed a huge sneeze while sitting on couch- very powerful/loud.  I blessed him & laughed cuz it was such a big one.  He's blown his nose a lot today claiming it makes the sinus pressure feel better.  He's gotten to the point where if he feels a sneeze possibly coming on he'll blow his nose which lessens the chances of that sneeze & is a bummer for me lol.  He's been coughing a lil more than sneezing right now.  He's also having another cigar tonight so will likely have more coughing fits while I hold him when he sleeps (although I lecture him on not smoking when sick since he claims he's prone to bronchitis).  I remember a past cold he had last year where he came back from outside one nt from listening to music and sneezed 2-3 times rt as he got into bedroom, ohhh how I loved it.  He usually is a more sneezy person, which is exemplified when sick.  He gets a cold a couple times each year, each time usually with congestion in chest, a lot of sinus congestion and then once the sinus pressure breaks, usually a lot of sneezing.  I luv his colds.  Some of his first colds I witnessed were extremely sneezy with him sneezing like every 10 minutes all day long...omg heaven.  Well that is it for now so will update later.

-Purpledove

Archived