Sneeze Fetish Forum

The Painful Beauty of Spring (F) (Finished on June 15, 2017, 14 parts)

I love Alan Rickman

Not all tags are shown in this part, though the vast majority is. I will include the others some time in future parts. This is my first attempt at a fetish story with a female main character, but I am quite proud of it so far. The main character is quite based on someone I know and enjoy spending time with, and whom I have also seen sneeze quite a bit. She is in her early twenties. It is written by me but in her point of view. I hope you enjoy this little start to the story!

The Painful Beauty of Spring

100 Word and 600 Character Summary:

Jessica Haldemann (a private music teacher in her early twenties) suffers from terrible spring allergies, and she discovers the hard way that her allergy medication is no longer working for her. As she is constantly interrupted by her own sneezing (to her younger brother's sympathy but also amusement), she discovers she must fix this problem. Sneezy, sniffly, and confused, she teams up with her boyfriend Joshua Nach and her younger brother to try and figure out a way to solve this problem. Find out through her perspective how she attempts to solve the problem and how these situations turn out.

Part 1

Looking outside at the beautiful Texas weather, I stared longingly at my box of tissues across the room. My medium-sized nose felt as if it were burning from the high pollen count, but I was laying down on the couch with my head resting against my boyfriend's chest, therefore I didn't want to get up. I sniffled slightly and rubbed my narrow nostrils, which had begun to turn pink with irritation.
"You okay?" My boyfriend said in a concerned tone as he ran his fingers through my long brown hair. Usually I was quite relaxed and enjoyed when he did that, however now I suddenly stiffened uncomfortably.
"It's just my allergies again," I said with another wet sniff as I laid there, looking up at my boyfriend over my ticklish nose. I took in his faux hawk short brown hair and handsome face, slightly oblong with his sizable nose and rectangular glasses around his beautiful hazel eyes. "I really need to sneeze," I said as my brown eyes closed halfway, congestion showing in my voice as the tickle built up even more. However, it was stuck in place. My boyfriend smiled and adjusted his position so he could kiss me right above my nostrils barely on the tip of my nose. 
"Hih, hiht'shh! Ht'schh! Hih, hiht'shiew!" I began sneezing to the side immediately, swiftly shooting up off the couch and turning away from him before quickly bringing my right fist up to my nose. "H'schh!" I continued sneezing daintily into my fist, but even though I was already surprised since I usually sneeze once, I was even more taken aback since this string of sneezing was starting to become more of a little fit. "Ht'shh!" I sneezed again. "Hihh—" I stood with my fist beneath my crinkled nose as my boyfriend thrusted a tissue into my other hand. "Hs'chh!" I sneezed loudly, cupping the tissue around my nose as I pitched forward violently and doubled over a little. I sniffled and wiped my nose with the tissue as my boyfriend blessed me. "Thank you," I said, my nose running like a faucet and itching.
"Hih, is'shh! H'chh!" As I was walking across the room to get another tissue, I sneezed twice more into the current tissue and shook my head in annoyance. I grabbed a new tissue and blew my nose wetly before looking back at my boyfriend, who was now sitting up on the couch watching the scene. "I'm so sorry about this," I apologized awkwardly, just slightly bringing the tissue down from my nose.
"Don't worry," my boyfriend replied with a smile, stood, and walked over to me.
"K'schh!" I suddenly sneezed freely before he could kiss my nose again, to which he laughed.
"Bless you, baby," he replied with a smile as I blew my nose again and grabbed a handful of tissues before making my way back to the couch with him. 
He laid back down and gestured for me to as well. I positioned myself in almost the same position as I was in before my little allergy attack and looked up at him again. I opened my mouth to speak, but he put his index finger on my lips to stop me.
"Shhhh. Don't speak," he said calmly. "Just relax and sleep."
I laid there with him and closed my eyes to relax, but I quickly sneezed a violent single into one of the tissues. We both laughed for a moment. "Does your body refuse to let you to sleep with your allergies?" he said, chuckling.
"Oh, shut up!" I said playfully over my own laughter. "I'm trying to sleep!" 
When our laughter died down, I closed my eyes once more. Listening to the comforting, rhythmic thumping of his heart in his chest, I could feel the sound of the singing birds fading into the distance as I fell into a sleep. The last thing I noticed before dozing off was feeling a light kiss on my forehead and hearing my boyfriend saying quietly and soothingly into my ear, "Sleep well. I love you no matter what." I then vaguely remember responding with a little mumble that was supposed to be, "I love you too" but was drowned out by my drowsiness and already half-asleep mind. However, he somehow understood what I said—or maybe he just assumed it—kissed me again, and rested his head on mine as I lost consciousness.

Awwwww, so sweet!!!!! I loved this, i cant wait to see more of it! Love allergy sneezing haha

@Sneezingnonstop Well, I've been bored and decided to (secretly) work on the next part of the story for a while, so I did. I hope you enjoy it as much or more as the first part. It's a longer one, too, which is what I'm hoping to have from now on. Would you also mind to tell me your favorite part whether from part one, two, or both? I'm quite curious.

Part 2

When I awoke, I felt my boyfriend's arm around me as he slept peacefully with a smile on his face. He looked even more handsome as he slept, if that was even possible. I could now hear his heart beating slowly and calmly in his chest, and though I felt comfortable, I also felt in my nose the much-too-familiar urge to sneeze.
I really didn't want to sneeze, as my boyfriend was asleep and I was comfortable in this position, but I knew by now that there was no way to stop it. I inhaled sharply and brought a tissue to my nose. If I couldn't stop it, I would try to stifle. I pinched my nose and turned. 
"Hg'xt!" The sneeze was violent, but I managed to make it just barely audible, though it sent me pitching forward slightly. "Hn'xt! Hih, h'gt!" I stifled two more. I'd completely forgotten that stifling makes me sneeze more. I held my breath as my boyfriend stirred slightly in his sleep, pulling me a bit closer to him. The tickle backed off, and I sighed quietly in relief, settling back down and looking around the room. 
I looked out the window from this distance, noticing the grass growing a pure green as the birds continued singing outside. Bees pollinated the beautiful flowers, causing my allergies to act up. I watched closely as a squirrel climbed up a tree and settled at the top branch. I wished I could walk outside and enjoy nature's beauty of spring, but to me it was the painful beauty of spring since it made me constantly miserable. Staying inside was my best bet, or else I'd be sneezing even more.
"Ht'shiew!" I was taken aback by a sudden medium-volume sneeze as I was lost in thought. My whole body pitched forward, and I almost fell off the couch and quickly clasped a tissue around my nose, looking up at my boyfriend, whom I had awoken.
"Bless you," he said drowsily and rubbed my back.
"I'm sorry I woke you up," I said in a congested tone as I blushed with the tissue still up to my nose. "I tried to keep it quiet, but that one surprised me."
"It's fine. I can't sleep forever anyway," he replied and stretched with a yawn as I sat up.
"Josh?" I said quietly.
"Yes?" My boyfriend responded.
"I want to go outside and check out nature," I said, sounding Iike a child and wiping my nose, "but my allergies are acting up even in here, and I can't imagine how bad they would be outside and after we come back inside."
"Well, if you're really up to it, we can change and throw our pollen-covered clothes in the wash when we get inside," he said patiently.
"I am," I replied confidently. "I ran out of allergy medicine the other day, but I really want to do this. I don't see nature often in  spring, and I want to this time, no matter what it does to me allergy-wise." I walked across the room and went to grab another few tissues, but Josh stopped me.
"Wait. I just remembered I have a spare handkerchief in my room. Let me go grab it," he stated and ran off to his room, leaving me standing there rubbing my itchy nose every once in while. He came back moments later with a clean white hanky and handed it to me. I thanked him, and we both approached the door. "You sure you want to do this?" He asked.
"I'm sure," I replied and held my breath as he opened the door. I walked out and prepared myself for an allergy attack. My nose burned immediately, and I held the handkerchief to my nose. "Hih, is'shiew! Ht'schh! Hih, ih, hih'shh!" I began to sneeze with the handkerchief cupped around my nose, and Josh watched me sympathetically. My eyes began to itch as my breath continued to hitch. "Hih, ih, iht'schh!" I continued, and Josh gently rubbed my back to comfort me through my fit. I bit my lip and looked around at the beautiful trees and flowers, fighting another sneeze. The sky was a beautiful blue, and the sun shined brightly. The sun... "Hihs'chh!" I sneezed again. 
The sun was another part of the problem. I didn't really sneeze from the sunlight itself, but if I really needed to sneeze, it would certainly make the tickle stronger and the sneeze more violent. Well, I guess that would actually make it helpful, because it drives the pollen from my nose quicker, but it truly made it rougher for me than if I were outside at night. Why didn't I think of it? "Ykt'shiew!" I sneezed strongly into the hanky. I sniffed liquidly through my runny nose, sneezed again, folded the hanky over, and blew my nose wetly.
"You're making it hard on yourself," Josh pointed out. "Are you sure you don't want to go in?"
"Yes, I...kt'chh!" I continued sneezing into the hanky. "—Scuse me...hih, hiht'schh! I'm positive I—hyit'shh!—Ugh. What was I saying?" I blew my nose and looked around. I'd just noticed the wind was blowing, and a bird flew overhead, depositing a feather, which just so happened to float through the air and land on the tip of my nose, hanging down and tickling my red-tinted already irritated nostrils. Why does nature hate me? My eyes closed. "Haht'tsschiew!" The sneeze was high-pitched, loud, and uncovered and had me staggering from the force and doubling over at my waist as the feather flew off my nose. "Haht'shiew!" I sneezed again, just as equally high-pitched, but this time covered in the hanky and not as violent.
Josh was now very concerned for me and said as I continued to sneeze, "This is enough. You're going to make yourself even more miserable than you already are." I nodded in assent and pinched my nose.
"H'kxtchiew!" I half-stifled and said, "F-Fine" before being cut off by another sneeze. Josh put his arm around me to support me as the fit continued. Since I couldn't even walk from all this, he picked me up and easily carried me over his back like a fireman, except it was just by my legs with my arms draped down his back as I sneezed into my hanky. If my hair weren't already in my face, it sure would've been now because of all the sneezing.
When we got to the door, Josh kicked off his shoes and adjusted his grip on me to not have to set me down to take mine off as well. He opened the door and carried me inside,  bringing me into the bathroom and setting me down there. "Bless you. I think it would be best if you clean up," he said as I stifled some sneezes into the handkerchief, my nose still itching from the pollen that was now on our clothes.
I blew my nose and struggled to speak, "H'kt'chh! Okay, but...t'shh! What a-a—hah'shiew!—What about you, then?" I was starting to feel a little better since we were no longer outside, but the pollen was still on our clothes and making its way into in my nose, and my immune system was desperate to get rid of it.
"Bless. I'll go after you," Josh replied casually. "It's more important for you to clean up since this is affecting you." He then brought a towel in and placed it on the floor.

I undressed, hopped into the shower, pulled the curtain closed, and turned the water on to clean up. My nose had itched the entire time, but when I began to wash my hair, I paused when I noticed some water—and most likely also shampoo—had gotten into my nose. The mixing of the water and shampoo with the pollen as well as the water from the shower head landing on my nose caused my nose to tickle drastically. "Hyit'shiew! Yieh'schiew! Whoa!" I sneezed freely, loudly, and violently. The force caused me to stumble and slip on the water on the floor, making me fall onto my back, though thankfully it didn't hurt much at all.
"Bless you, and is everything okay?" I hear Josh call from the other room.
"Yeah, I'm fine. I just—hyih'shh!—Excuse me. I just slipped," I called back, standing back up and continuing to wash my hair and then the rest of my body.

When I was done in the shower, I got out, sneezed as the steam attempted draining my nose, wrapped the towel around me, and went to my room to get dressed. I then brushed my hair and did my little bit of makeup before coming back out and greeting Josh.
"Better?" he asked as he approached me.
"For now, yes, but I doubt it'll last much longer," I said. I knew by now that if I ever get allergy relief without medicine, it doesn't last long. "Did you change out of...of...hih, hiht'schh!" I sneezed into my right fist. "See? I told you," I said and wiped my nose. "Did you change clothes?"
"Yes, I did," Josh replied with a grin. "It looks like you're still sneezing despite that, though."
"Well, there's still pollen outside that makes its way in here," I said, smiling back. As Josh then went to go take his shower, I sat back down on the couch and sneezed into a tissue, because he said he planned to throw the hanky into the wash separately as soon as the clothes were done. I didn't feel like having to give it to him later. I sat there and gazed out the window, sneezing every few minutes but enjoying watching nature from a perspective where I wouldn't be sneezing every few seconds.

@Sneezingnonstop @M214186 I have finished part three, and I am currently enjoying writing this story very much! I hope you two can enjoy it as much or more than I do. Please also feel free to give me any tips, general advice, or constructive criticism if you have it.

Before we continue, for anyone who may be wondering since I forgot to mention it before...

Disclaimer

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents are either the products of the author’s imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

(I mentioned that the main character is based on someone I know, but just slightly. She is mainly from my mind. Same with other characters.)

Now that that's out of the way, enjoy part three!

Part 3

I stared out the window for a long time, waiting for Josh to finish up. Since I had been sneezing constantly throughout the day and Josh was in the shower, I felt the urge to get the sneezes out while I was alone. It would be a nice feeling since I don't have the opportunity to sneeze alone much anymore while Josh is home, so when the urge to sneeze came again, I let it do its thing. 
"Hyik'schh!" I sneezed loudly into my tissue. Right after, I didn't feel the need to sneeze again, but when I sniffled a little, it reappeared with full strength, forcing my eyes shut and having me pitch forward into the tissue once again, "Hih, hiht'shh! Hah...hah'shiew!" I heard the shower water shut off and pinched my nose, which was itching with irritation as I attempted to at least suppress the next sneeze a little, not caring that it would make me sneeze more. "Hxt'chh!" I half-stifled and quickly followed with an inaudible complete stifle that left my head aching. "H'chiew!" I sneezed loudly one last time, unable to stifle it.
"Bless you, Jess," Josh called from the other room.
"Thanks, and—Oh my heavens, I—hih, ht'shiew!" I continued sneezing into a tissue. Josh appeared moments later, fully dressed in new clothes. He watched me sneezing miserably and sat next to me on the couch, pulling me into a comfortable hug, which caused me to relax, though I continued to sneeze, each one progressively weaker than the previous, "Hih, hiht'schh! Hih'chh! Hah, ht'chiew! Is'shiew! T'shh!" I looked up at Josh when the fit was over and wiped my streaming eyes and nose with another tissue. He blessed me, pulling me closer as I sniffled and returned the hug. "What should I do about teaching?" I asked, letting go and looking into his eyes. Noticing the vast amount of congestion in my voice, I turned, blew my nose, and looked back at Josh, who had sat up.
"I think you should take a day off today," he replied seriously, "otherwise it would be too tough for you."
I looked around the house and sighed. "When can we get more medicine?" I questioned.
"I'm not sure, Jess," Josh responded. We both sat quietly for a few moments.
"H'ktchh!" I sneezed again, breaking the silence between the two of us and making Josh chuckle.
"I didn't expect we would be quiet for long," he said with a smile. "It seems your nose doesn't want us to."
I sat up, brought my hand up to my mouth, and began to snicker uncontrollably and quite high-pitched, which made Josh lose it and double over with laughter in his seat.
"Hiht'shiew! Hih'schh!" We laughed together until I started to sneeze again, and Josh watched patiently.
"Bless you. Do you want to go out to eat?" He asked after I finished.
My eyebrows knitted together in confusion, and I said, "How'd you think of that?"
"I don't know," he shrugged. "Just wondered. It's been a while."
"Josh, I really would love to, but you know how bad that would be for my allergies? Just stepping outside was horrible."
"I guess. I just was wondering."
I kissed him on the cheek. "Sorry, hun," I added.
"It's okay," he kissed me back. "What do you want to do then?"
"Well, I would have to teach in about an hour, but you said I should take it easy. I guess we can just—" I started, looking into Josh's eyes. As I spoke, our cat came running over and jumped up on the couch, throwing fur and much dust over the two of us. I pinched my nose as Josh's face went blank. I stifled a sneeze as he quickly turned away and sneezed with masculinity into his arm.
"Bless you," we both said to the other.
The cat meowed and looked at the two of us, jumping up onto my lap. "Maurecio!" I said with a laugh and pet him between his ears as he rubbed his face against my pant leg. He then looked up at me as I laid down against Josh's chest. Maurecio came up to me and rubbed his face against my cheek, tickling the outsides of my pink nostrils with his long whiskers. I turned away from him and Josh as my nose twitched violently in protest. "Hih, hih'schiew!" I sneezed suddenly into my fist, accidentally frightening Maurecio, who meowed in surprise, leapt off the couch, and ran into the other room. "Sorry!" I called after him and blew my nose.
"You scared the cat!" Josh said, playfully slapping me on my arm. He then called after Maurecio, "Jess scared the cat! She scaredy cat!"
"Oh, Josh!" I laughed, standing up and looking at him. "I've decided I need to teach today, no matter how much it'll a-ahuh...huh'schh!" I sneezed into the tissue. "—Excuse me—no matter how much it'll affect my allergies. Would that be okay with you?"
Josh nodded in understanding and kneeled in front of me, kissing my hand gently, to which I smiled, recognizing his intention. He then stood, put his right hand on my waist, and placed his left hand on the side of my head, pulling me close and holding me so I was standing on one foot and leaning back. He then kissed me on my lips before stopping and looking straight into my eyes. "Whatever you want. I love you, Jess," he said.
"I love you too, Josh," I replied with a smile, resting my head on his chest as he held me close, dancing slowly to an imaginary song neither of us was aware of.

These last two parts were absolutely wonderful!!!! I commend you for making such an allergy ridden story that is simply spectacular! I cant wait to see what happens next!

I am in love with these characters. Please do continue. I don't have anything to criticize as I am not a writer. I envy all of you who can post these stories. Please keep going.

@Sneezingnonstop @M214186 Sorry for the delay for part four, but I was busy with an upcoming audition, but now that is over and we're all set. I hope you continue to enjoy this story!

Part 4

When we finished dancing, the two of us sat down together and observed the nature outside for a few minutes. Josh then stood up and told me it was time to leave so I could go teach, because he would be driving me so my allergies wouldn't make it dangerous to drive. He handed me another handkerchief, and we headed off to the car.
"Ht'schh! Hih, hih'shiew!" the sneezes came quite quickly, and I directed them into the handkerchief as we approached the car. I held my breath so I could walk, still being interrupted by a sneeze or two with every few steps, and when we'd arrived at the car, I'd already sneezed at least fifteen times from the pollen. I sat in the passenger's seat, and Josh buckled me in before getting in the driver's seat and starting up the car. He then turned on the air conditioning in an attempt to vent out the pollen in the car, though I sneezed right when it started up and began circulating the air, "Hihs'shiew!"
Josh drove me to the private teaching building, and when we arrived, I held my breath again and walked in with the tissue close at hand. Stifling a few sneezes, I walked to my classroom and turned on the air conditioning immediately before closing the door, my nose very ticklish.
"Hiht'schiew! Hih, hih'shh! Hiht'schh!" I began sneezing some more into my hanky. Suddenly, I heard a knock on the door. I sniffled, blew my nose softly, and said, "Come in." It was one of my students, Jacob, though his lesson wasn't for a few hours. Right now I was to have about half an hour to prepare before any lessons started up. "What's up?" I asked patiently, pulling up a seat for him before sitting down in my own chair.
"Well, I saw you in the hall and tried to get to you, but you closed the door before I got here. First, I heard you sneeze. Bless you," he said casually. "Are you alright?" I now could feel my ears become warm and probably turn red in embarrassment, though luckily they were hidden behind my long hair.
"Yes, it's just my allergies," I replied, rubbing my nose, which had already begun to tickle again, despite that the air conditioning had been running for a little over a minute now, "but thank you for...H'shiew!" I suddenly sneezed again and sniffled liquidly.  "—'scuse me—but thank you for your concern." I began to blow my nose wetly.
"Second—the reason I came here early—I need help," Jacob continued.
"With what?" I asked, lifting my head from the hanky. He then explained to me that he was having problems in his family and has been very busy, so he wasn't sure if he could continue lessons for a while. "Oh, I'm so sorry to hear that," I said sympathetically. "I really hope that gets better. Whatever you think you should do, go ahead. I'll always let you start again at a later date when you're less busy."
"Thanks, Jess," he said. As he went to turn and leave, my nose twitched, and I inhaled sharply. He noticed this right before he turned fully and said, "Bless you when you do sneeze."
"Hih, hih'xtchh! Huh, huh'xtshh!" I half-stifled two sneezes into the hanky and sniffled thickly. "Augh, excuse me, and thank you," I said and blew my nose quite loudly.
"Feel better soon," Jacob called as he left and I sneezed once more.
I taught several music lessons to many different students, and throughout each of the first few, I sneezed at least seven times. By the last ones, it wasn't as bad, but it was still noticeable. 
"Hiht'schh! Hih, hih'shiew! Ht'schh! Hih, hih'chh! Hah, hah'tschiew!" In the second to last lesson, I had a mini sneezing fit of five, but that was because I had to grab a book off the dusty shelf on the other side of the room for my student. Therefore this brief episode was mostly caused by the dust. 
The first two sneezes startled my student, who had been playing a song by memory as I grabbed the book. She blessed me and said, "I assume you got the book, then?"
"Yes. It's really dusty over there," I said, sniffling a little bit and sitting down, putting the book on the music stand. "You better make good use out of this, because I'm not going to have had a little sneezing fit while getting this book and find out you didn't use it!" I joked.
She laughed, "Don't worry. I'll use it well."

When I'd finished all the lessons, I sat down and leaned back in my chair, relaxing in the air-conditioned room with just a slight prickle in the back of my nose. I wanted to stay here, but I knew I needed to walk back outside and meet Josh to get home.
I took a deep breath and walked out of my room with the handkerchief. "Jess!" A familiar man's voice called from down the hallway.
"Christopher?" I called back, squinting into the distance, subconsciously scrunching my nose a little to do so. I then opened my eyes completely as Chris's tall muscular figure approached me, slicking back his black hair. "What are you..." I paused and inhaled sharply, crinkling my suddenly-itchy nose and closing my eyes. I brought the hanky to my nose immediately, my breath starting to hitch. "Hih, ih, hih...hih'shiew! Hah'chiew! Hah, hah'tschiew! Ht'shiew!" I sneezed into the hanky, realizing Chris had brought in some excess pollen. 
"Bless you, Jess," he said with a wave. "Didn't expect I'd be seeing you here."
"Well, you better believe now, because I'm right here, hiht'chiew!" The sneeze suddenly and swiftly punctuated my sentence, sending me pitching forward violently and sneezing freely. "Sorry," I said, and I sniffed and blew my nose afterward.
"I see those allergies are messing with you again. I wish I could stay here and try to help, but I should get to my own teaching," Chris said. "Bless you! Wow! Feel better soon," he added when I sneezed four more times. "Maybe I'll you soon. Bye!" He then set off down the hallway and left me (a sneezy mess) to meet Josh at the car.
"Hah'shiew! Hih, hihs'shiew! H'kt'chiew!" I began to succumb to a sneeze attack as we arrived home. My eyes watering, I got out of the car, almost—but not quite—sneezed on Josh, blew my nose, sneezed, made my way to the house, sneezed once more, walked inside, greeted Maurecio, and—you guessed it—sneezed again. 
"S'chh!" I continued  as Josh turned on the air conditioning to my (sneezy) recommendation. He and I laid on the couch with Maurecio and chatted together until my drowsiness from the day overtook me and led me to fall asleep once again with Josh and Maurecio lying comfortably by my side.

• 2 weeks later...

@Sneezingnonstop @M214186 Excuse me for taking so long for this part. I've had zero time to work on it until yesterday and this morning. And don't worry, this isn't an April Fool's Day prank. I wouldn't do that to you guys. That would be the worst. Anyway, what do you guys think so far? I hope you enjoy this segment as well!

Part 5

When I awoke, I noticed I was underneath a thick blanket. Josh was sitting across from me and lightly strumming his guitar as Maurecio walked around acting like the owner of the house. Josh didn't realize I'd awoken, so with my eyes halfway closed and my brain still half-asleep, I watched him peacefully playing the guitar and singing under his breath, though I couldn't tell what song he was singing. "Maurecio," he whispered. The cat looked into his direction before almost immediately looking away once more. Josh shook his head and walked over, holding his hand out to Maurecio, who laid down and sniffed him. Josh began to gently pet Maurecio and sat with him, continuing to play his song and changing the lyrics to  be a song about Maurecio.
"Haht'schiew! Hiht'shiew!" I sneezed freely, though attempting to direct them into the blanket. Maurecio ran over and jumped on me, resting his head on my cheek as before. "Hiht'schh!" I turned and sneezed into the covers. "Maurice, can y—hih'shh!" Josh and I rarely call Maurecio "Maurice," because we think it isn't as fancy as "Maurecio," but usually when we do, it's because we need to say his name fast, such as when he's going after something he shouldn't get, or what was going on now. I continued to sneeze as Josh set the guitar down on its stand and walked over to me at the couch. He sat down next to me, and Maurecio jumped up.
"Jess, take it easy, please," he said seriously, rubbing his hand through my hair. I bit my lip, trying to keep from sneezing so I could listen. "You're making yourself do all these things that just make you suffer worse."
"H'shiew!" I failed to hold back for long and sneezed once again. Josh paused, maybe expecting me to sneeze more than once, but I sniffled and looked back at him.
"Bless you. You need to be able to breathe without sneezing every few seconds or minutes," he continued in a concerned tone.
"Josh, I don't—hah, hah'shiew! H'chiew!" I couldn't even speak without being cut off by my own sneezing, so I just gave up and buried my itchy nose in the blanket. "Hg'schh!
"This is what I'm talking about," Josh said, and he tore me from the covers, wrapping his arms around me and pulling me into a gentle embrace. "I care about you, Jess," he spoke in my ear.
"Hih, gs'shiew!" I sneezed wetly over his shoulder. I sniffed and backed out, bringing my fist to my nose, trying to apologize. "S-hih-sorry. Hih-ih, hyit'shh! Hih, hei'shiew!
"You're fine," Josh said calmly, and he watched as my breath caught in my throat as I held my hand beneath my twitching nose. He recognized the sneeze was stuck, and when he gently rubbed the bridge of my nose with his index finger, my nose began to turn redder than ever.
"Heh, hg'tshiew!" I sneezed wetly into the side of my wrist. I sniffled a few times and looked for my handkerchief. I located it and noticed Josh had it washed and folded neatly on the table near the couch. I took it, wiped my watery eyes, and blew my runny nose before sitting back next to Josh.
"Better?" he asked, putting one arm around me and lifting the other but waiting for confirmation. I nodded, which made him smile and embrace me again. I returned the hug, closed my eyes, and rested my head on his shoulder. We stayed there in that position for a few moments until I heard a loud knocking at the door. "I'll take care of it," Josh said, and he got up slowly. I watched him as he walked over to the door and opened it, revealing my younger brother John with his thin figure, sizable nose, short brown hair, and brown eyes.
"Jess! How you doing?" He asked, walking over to me at the couch.
"Sneezy," I replied matter-of-factly, wiping my nose, which still prickled slightly. "Just got through a sneezing fit a bit ago."
John looked at me sympathetically, "Your allergies?" I nodded quickly, feeling the itch in my nose increasing.
"H'shh!" I sneezed daintily into my hanky, and both Josh and John blessed me. "Hk'chiew! Oh m-my g-g—hih, hihg'shiew!—goodness." I blew my nose again and looked at John and Josh. I pinched the bridge of my nose and spoke, "I don't understand what's going on now."
"Bless you. You were fine before you woke up and a little sneezy after we got home," Josh mentioned. "It wasn't this bad, though."
"It could be because the allergens built up in her nose as she napped, because you can't sneeze while you're asleep," John pointed out. "Your sneeze reflex 'rests' as well while you sleep." Josh and I looked at him in amazement, and he smiled. "Sometimes you need to love acting like a nerd."
"Well, it sounds like a good explanation to me. Now if only—" I inhaled sharply and placed my hand beneath my pink nostrils. "E-excuse—hih, t'shiew!" I sneezed, just missing grabbing my handkerchief, and thus directing it into my fist. I sniffled and excused myself, and John and Josh blessed me again. "I'm a disaster today," I said, lying down on the couch. John sat on his knees next to the couch, watching me adjust my position to be more comfortable but so I could be able look into his eyes. "Why does spring always do this to me?" I asked feebly.
"I don't know, Jess. I just don't know," he admitted, standing up again.
"What made you come here?" I started, raising my head to look at John as Josh sat with me.
He shrugged and stated, "Josh told me you needed more allergy medicine, and he didn't want to leave you alone, so I thought I'd check on you to see how you were doing."
"Thanks, John," I said, smiling, though I felt exhausted from having just recently woken up and gotten into a sneezing fit almost immediately. Therefore, I looked at Josh through my tired eyes and yawned automatically. "Excuse me," I said again, lying down on the couch with Josh. I looked up at him and John and said, "Thanks for everything." I continued to watch the two of them as my eyelids became heavy and my breathing quickly became sharp. "Ih, is'shh!" I sneezed freely and weakly, my eyes closing automatically from the sneeze but staying shut as I drifted off to sleep almost instantly.

Very nice next part!! Love how her allergies just will not give her a break. Got confused for a moment when there was another John in this part though I have to admit haha, but still, great work!

6 hours ago, Sneezingnonstop said:

Very nice next part!! Love how her allergies just will not give her a break. Got confused for a moment when there was another John in this part though I have to admit haha, but still, great work!

Thanks! Yeah, I realized it, too, and I wish I could edit the other part, cause I want this to be the John now, if that makes sense! :lol:

3 hours ago, M214186 said:

This is wonderful sneeziness. I hope you continue.

I sure will (It's so fun to write this story and all others!), and I'm hoping I'll be able to get parts out quicker now. We're having state tests soon, though, but that should actually make it easier to get more parts done since we never get homework during them. It's just annoying during school

@Sneezingnonstop @M214186 This part is lengthier than usual, but I hope that means you'll enjoy it even more! I had fun writing this part especially since I'm so happy to not have homework for a week because of state tests. :lol: Enjoy! Also, what's your favorite part so far? (It can include from this part if you want)

Part 6

"Hah-hih, hih, hyeit'shiew!" I awoke to someone lightly prodding my nose, and—with my hand hovering beneath my nose—sneezed quite loudly just seconds after I became conscious. I sniffed and opened my eyes, noticing John's face a few inches from mine and realized that if I had sat up a little, our noses would have touched. "What are you doing?" I asked casually. 
"Checking on you," John replied, withdrawing from me so I could sit up. "Your fingers were twitching slightly in your sleep."
"Why'd you poke my nose?" I asked slightly accusingly through a yawn. "And where's Josh?"
"I was making sure you were okay, and I felt that would be the best way since your nose is very sensitive to touch, so you'd be more likely to wake up. Also, bless you," John replied, sitting on the floor. "Josh went to the store to get you some tea," he continued, glancing at his watch. "He should be back soon."
"When did he—" I paused and felt the tickle in my nose slowly increasing. I tilted my head back, and my eyes closed as my lips parted slightly and my narrow nostrils flared. I held my hand beneath my nose as the urge reached its peak and I quickly inhaled sharply. "Hih, hiht'gschiew!" I turned my head and pitched forward, sneezing into my right arm, which was propped up on my elbow against my leg as my hand rested on the left side of my chest at my collarbone. "Hg'schh! Hih, hihs'shiew!" I sniffed thickly and scrubbed my nose with the back of my hand, looking back at John. "Augh, when did he leave?" I asked, my voice showing a vast amount of congestion. I pushed against my nose with the back of my hand, trying to relieve the lingering irritation. I then coughed lightly into my fist and rubbed my itchy eyes with my fingers.
"About fifteen minutes ago," John replied, watching me search around for my handkerchief without success.
"Where's my—?" I began but was interrupted when I sneezed barely audibly four times through clenched teeth and my crinkled nose covered with my fist, each sneeze almost immediately after the previous. Sniffling some more as John blessed me, I continued to search. "Where's my handkerchief?" I was now capable of saying.
"It's in the wash," John replied. "Do you want some tissues?" I nodded, and he brought me the Kleenex box from the corner of the room and set the box next to me. 
"Hihs'shiew'gshh!" I took a few tissues from the box and laid back down, sneezing wetly and quite oddly, almost as if two sneezes had somehow found a way to merge into one. I then blew my nose forcefully with my hands holding the tissue cupped around my nose. I laid there in silence as I attempted to fall back asleep, only to be interrupted by my own sneezing every time I'd get close. I eventually realized it was no use and sat up, looking impatiently at John.
"Why are you looking at me like that?" He asked in confusion.
"Why does this happen?" I asked, reaching for another tissue. "Can't it just go a-a—ah'shiew! Hih, hih'shh!" I sneezed, swiftly covering my nose with the side of my hand and accidentally dropping the tissue to the floor. I uttered an annoyed groan as I grabbed another few tissues from the box. "Can't it just go away?" I continued, wiping my nose with the tissue. John shrugged in response. 
Suddenly, I heard the ringing of the doorbell and jumped slightly on the couch from surprise. "Is that Josh?" I asked as John peeked through the window.
"Doesn't look like it," he replied, observing a little more. "This guy looks familiar, though, but I don't know why."
I stood up, walked to the door, and opened it, noticing Christopher standing there. "Chris! W-what are y-you..." I stuttered from my unsteady breathing, and my eyes grew wide as I realized my mistake. How hadn't I thought about the outdoor pollen before opening the door? Quickly, I held the tissue in both my hands, cupped my hands around my nose, which felt as if it were on fire, and backed up. "Hyit'shiew! Ts'chiew!" I began sneezing loudly, doubling over at my waist and almost losing my balance from the force as my hair flew into my face. Christopher recognized the problem as well and rushed inside, closing the door behind him as I continued sneezing forcefully.
"I'm so sorry, Jess. It already slipped my mind about your allergies," he said, blushing slightly.
Fighting another sneeze, I looked up at him with my watery eyes. "It's o-oka—hih'schh! Ih'shiew!" I sneezed some more, pitching forward even more than last time, despite that the sneezes weren't as forceful. I blew my nose with the tissue and looked back up. "It's okay," I said feebly, wiping my nose with a sniffle. 
Christopher gazed around the room. "Where'd Josh go?" He asked curiously.
"John said he went to get me tea," I replied, rubbing my nose with my palm.
"Oh, I meant to ask," John said, walking over to us to join the conversation. "Do I know you? You seem familiar."
"I think so, but I don't know where from if so," Chris replied. "Bless you," he said as I turned and bent over with a stifled sneeze into the tissue.
"Thank you," I said, continuing to rub my red nose and wish Josh would be home soon.
"How have you been, Jess?" Chris asked casually, walking over to the couch, about to sit, but I stopped him, the tissue over my nose as I spoke.
"Please don't sit," I said. "You know, with the pollen and everything." He apologized again and looked around awkwardly. "And I've been okay except f-for—hih, h'shiew! Ht'schh!" As I brought the tissue down after the sneezes, I pointed at my nose and continued, "—except for that." Yes, my allergies were calming down a little since the door was no longer open, but they clearly despised the pollen on Chris's clothes. "I was going to—Oh my God—hih, hkts'schh! Hih, iht'schiew!" I continued sneezing, and I could hear a snort from John's direction. I looked at him and saw him covering his mouth with both his hands, trying quite unsuccessfully to stifle his laughter. "John, you're ridiculous!" I said, speaking to him while looking straight into his eyes, though he tried to avoid my eye contact to lessen his chances of losing control.
John put his hands down and chuckled. "It's just so funny when you speak and keep getting cut off by your own immune system being misled to sternutation," he said, and I looked at him in confusion. "Or to put it in a simpler way, it's funny when you're cut off by your own sneezing."
"I guess you could say it that way," I replied with a shrug, blowing my nose once again. I looked back at Chris. "What made you come here?" I asked curiously.
"Just wanted to hang out, I guess. I haven't seen you since college," he replied.
"Well, what can we do when—" I paused and crinkled my nose, sitting there for a few seconds. "I need to sneeze," I said, feeling the annoying itch throughout my sinuses. But it won't release, I finished in my head, moving closer to the window and looking outside. I glanced at the sun for just a moment, and immediately the itch overwhelmed my sinuses. "Hihs'tchiew!" I sneezed freely.
"Bless. Better out than in," John replied, and I nodded, covering my nose and sneezing again. "Gesundheit."
"Th-thanks. H'shiew!" I continued.
"Three times! Nice weather tomorrow!" John called out with a smile.
"More like ten in the past minute, but where'd you get that?" I asked, grabbing another tissue. "Plus, it's basically always nice here." Feeling my nose itch again, I added, "Too nice with pollen" and blew my nose.
"It's a Dutch response for when someone sneezes three times, but that's the English translation," he replied as if the answer were obvious. I gazed at him in amazement.
"I don't get how you do it, but you're a brilliant little brother," I said, sniffling and clapping my hand on his shoulder. He smiled.
"And...Wait, give me a second," he replied and ran off, leaving Chris and me alone.
"Hih, ih, hih, hiht'schh!" I sneezed again and wiped my nose, which still itched but wasn't posing much of a threat. John reappeared about a minute later with a fresh white handkerchief. I thanked him and blew my nose before looking back at him with a smile.
"And you're a great sister," he finished from before, returning the smile and sitting with me as we said goodbye to Chris and watched him leave he had to go back home. I sneezed a few times when the door opened, but John comforted me as we waited patiently for Josh to arrive back home.

I love the struggle she has trying to hold a basic conversation or to try and sleep.

@M214186 @Sneezingnonstop I've had horrible writer's block for the past couple days since I was cut off at one certain difficult part to resume at and finally figured out what to do yesterday and today, so part seven is now done. I hope you enjoy it! Happy early Easter! (Editing on Easter Sunday since I can now. I changed the first John—Jess's student—to be Jacob to remove further confusion. When you see "Jacob" from now on, that's her student "John" from before. I edited that part, so it'll make sense if you read it again)

Part 7

I had sat with John for a few minutes until we heard a knock on the door. This time, John got up, and I laid down and buried my nose in the covers on the couch to try to avoid the pollen outside, breathing in the air under the covers instead. 
When John opened the door, I saw Josh out of the corner of my eye and fought the urge to look at him. I knew doing so would be a horrible idea with my allergies since the door was still open, however my nose was already beginning to itch, despite being stuffed in the covers. My breath hitched as Josh spoke with John, and my eyes closed. "Hih, ih'stchh!" I sneezed weakly into the covers.
"Bless you," Josh said, and I looked at him as he closed the door, because now I knew that my allergies would act up no matter what. When I built up for another sneeze, which disappeared right before the release and left me horribly sniffly and annoyed, Josh added, "I didn't think you were awake, so I didn't want to disturb you."
"Thanks Josh," I said and blew my nose in the handkerchief John had given me earlier. "I need sleep, but my body won't let me w-hih-with—s'chiew!" I sneezed again and rolled my eyes, setting the handkerchief down absentmindedly. "—with all the pollen," I finished in a congested tone, rubbing my nose. "I can't lay there without sneezing every...every few seconds." I scratched my nose and watched Josh as he walked over to me.
He lightly kissed my forehead once before saying, "I'm sorry you have to deal with this." He then watched as I struggled to suppress a sneeze into the covers. "Bless you, Jess," he said and looked back at John. "Could you get her some tea while I sit here?" He asked. "It's in that bag." I now just noticed the bag he'd brought with him, almost forgetting he'd gone to get me tea.
"Sure, but you better not start smooching just because I'm not in here!" John joked, and—without waiting for a response—left the room with the bag.
"H'xtshiew!" I sneezed with a part-stifle into the covers.
"Don't stifle them," Josh said, slightly annoyed and then poking me accusingly on my itchy nose.
"Hihs'shh!" I sneezed instantly and freely, unable to prepare even slightly.
"You sneeze beautifully," he continued, rubbing my leg gently to comfort me as I succumbed to a sneezing fit.
"Hih, hs'shiew! Hkt'chiew!" I sneezed into my right palm. "Hih, hgt'chh!" I reached for the handkerchief with my left hand, sneezing into my right hand again in the process. I searched and furrowed my brow in confusion. Where on Earth had I put that handkerchief? I swiftly pinched my nose. "Hgxt'schh!" I now started to get annoyed but remembered what Josh had said. "Hyih'shiew!" I sneezed strongly into my sleeve and wiped my nose on the back of my hand, looking up at Josh. "Where did I put m-my—huh, h'tchh!—my handkerchief?" I caught the sneeze in my fist and immediately looked back up as if nothing happened. Josh looked around for a moment.
"Here," he said, almost immediately locating my handkerchief on the table. Why hadn't I thought of that? He handed it to me and watched me blow my nose loudly. He then stood up, brushing my hair to one side. I looked at him over the handkerchief in confusion and felt my hair begin to gently tickle my nose. "I need to get something real quick. Stay here," he stated and went to turn away but noticed the problem as my eyebrows knitted together and I crinkled my nose. "Sorry, I didn't think about that," he said.
"Hih, ti'shiew!" I directed the dainty, quite high-pitched sneeze into the handkerchief, sniffling afterward and pushing my hair back behind me. I felt my tiredness was starting to make my sneezes even higher in pitch than usual. Or maybe that was just because I wanted Josh to stay and he'd mentioned he likes my sneezes. It seemed to work, because he immediately paused and blushed. He watched as I sneezed daintily once more, though this one was audibly wetter than the previous.
"Okay, you got me!" He said, throwing his hands up. "I'll stay. You and your sneezes are so adorable that I just can't leave you." 
I smiled briefly until my eyebrows drifted downward, my eyes began to close, and my nose twitched. "Ihs'shiew!" I sneezed into my fist.
"Bless you, sweetheart," Josh stated and settled down with me on the couch.
"Hah, HIHG'schh!" I sneezed wetly and harshly into my handkerchief, sniffling liquidly after and wiping my runny nose with the cloth, my throat aching from the force of the sneeze. Josh flinched at the sneeze and looked at me with wide eyes.
"Bless you. Are you okay?" He asked in surprise. "I've never heard you sneeze so violently." I then responded, though my voice was extremely congested and almost impossible to understand. However, I was relieved that the itch had finally subsided but otherwise annoyed with the last sneeze that drove it away. "What?" Josh questioned in confusion to respond to what I had said and chuckled slightly. "Please blow your nose so I can understand you."
I blushed, nodded, did as he told me—but cringed a little in the process, even though it wasn't really that bad—and repeated, "Oh, it was much worse that one time when you weren't home," I said, remembering one instance last year when I'd run out of allergy medicine and was home by myself since Josh had to go to work. The pollen count was so bad that I was walking around the house, constantly sneezing loudly and violently, doubling over and almost passing out from the force. The memory made me relieved Josh hadn't been there to experience it, especially since he was nervous now. Luckily, however, we'd gotten access to some more allergy medicine not much later in the day. Maybe I'd bring that story up to him in detail and possibly act it out later when he wasn't as scared for my health. "I'm fine," I continued. "Sorry I scared you."
"That's alright," he replied, watching me carefully as I laid there with my face halfway beneath the covers, though I could still see him. He leaned over to me and kissed my forehead. "You better sleep now, my darling," he stated softly, his calm hazel eyes meeting my exhausted brown ones. "You've had a rough day."
I leaned my head back and yawned widely, my eyes closing tightly. When I was done, I looked back at Josh and wiped my eyes. "Thank you," I said softly, covering my mouth politely as I yawned again. I sniffled and drowsily watched Josh over the covers until my heavy eyelids finally closed, and I drifted off to sleep once again.

@M214186@Sneezingnonstop I am now done with part eight, and I am greatly enjoying writing this! If you're interested, I also did a little piece of artwork on Jess, but you don't need to check it out, especially if you want to imagine your own version of her. Anyway, enjoy part eight!

Part 8

When I woke again, I immediately felt my nose itch drastically, and my eyes widened in surprise before closing automatically. "Hih, yit'shiew! Hah, yieh'chiew!" I began sneezing desperately into my palms. "Hyit'chh! John? J-Josh? C-can y-you—hih, t'shiew!—please c-close th—H'xt! Hih, ht'gt!" I tried to speak and—after my immune system interrupted me—pinched my nose to try to stop the sneezing, only to stifle a few more. I continued nasally, "the door? Huh, huht'shiew!" I transferred back to sneezing regularly into my palm, remembering Josh had explained to me to not stifle. Speaking of Josh, where was he?
"Hat'schiew!" I sneezed again, wondering if I should stand up and close the door myself. "Hih, is'shiew! Josh?" No answer. I stood and walked to the open door, feeling my nose become increasingly irritated. My breath started to hitch furiously, but I tried to continue walking. "Hih, ih, hih...hih, ih, hih'eish'shiew! Hih, ih, hih, ih'ktchh'shiew!" I was unable to cover the itchy sneezes and stumbled from the force. "Hih, hihs'tchh!" I stopped dead in my tracks and held my hand up to my nose, sneezing again into my fist and pitching forward violently. I then closed the door, being interrupted by one last sneeze in the process and sniffling liquidly.
I walked back over to the couch, searching for my handkerchief. When I located it, I blew my nose strongly before retrieving my phone from the table to check if Josh had sent me a text since he usually did if he had to leave in this kind of situation. 
When I turned my phone on, I was greeted with the blinding light from the screen, which swiftly triggered my slight photic sneeze reflex, only affected when such happens in a situation like now where my nose was already irritated. I quickly placed my phone down and turned to the side, sneezing wetly and violently into my handkerchief three times. I sniffed thickly and picked my phone back up, gradually adjusting to the light, but avoiding any more sneezes as my eyes watered with irritation. I unlocked my phone to read the full text:
"Hey, Jess. Just wanted you to know I'm out getting some stuff for dinner. I shouldn't be too long and will probably be back before you wake up. If you do happen to see this before I get home, John is still home with you.
Love you,
Josh"
I stood and walked to John's room with my handkerchief. I stood in front of his door and called his name.
"What's up?" He replied, opening the door.
"Why did you leave the front door open and come in here?" I asked, rubbing my nose vigorously.
"I wasn't going to be in here for long. I was just finishing up," he responded.
"But what about my—" I paused and scrunched up my irritated nose. I rummaged through my pocket with my right hand to retrieve the handkerchief, holding my left hand beneath my flaring nostrils. As I reached the hanky and took it out of my pocket, my eyes closed. "Hih, hihs'shiew!" I sneezed into the side of my left hand, having taken the handkerchief out just slightly too late. I quickly brought the hanky to my nose as I recognized another sneeze was on its way. "Ihs'schiew!" I caught the sneeze in the hanky and wiped my nose. John blessed me, and I thanked him, sniffed, blew my nose, and continued while putting the hanky away, "What about my allergies?"
"I didn't think much about it. You were sleeping soundly for quite some time, so I guess I just kind of assumed you'd be asleep until after I'd closed it," John said with a shrug. He checked his watch. "Josh should be home real soon."
"And why did he leave instead of you?" I asked, and the question sounded much harsher than I'd intended. I blushed. "No offense. I didn't mean it like that."
"None taken," John responded, waving his hand to dismiss the topic. "He probably expected you to sleep through it as well. You almost did, anyway." He paused. "Or maybe he just thought you should have a bit more time to spend with me," he said.
"Oh my God, Jonathan!" I said with a slight laugh.
"Oh my God, Jess!" He stated with a smile. "You never call me Jonathan anymore." He added, closed the door behind him, and followed me down the hallway. As we approached the couch, I stiffened. "You okay?" John asked with concern.
My eyes closed halfway, and I wrinkled my nose. Quickly, I brought my hands to my face and cupped them around my nose. "S'chiew!" I sneezed suddenly, doubling over at my waist.
"Bless you," I heard Josh's voice say from behind me. I heard the door close and turned to see him walking over to me with a few bags. He set them down and put his hand on my shoulder as I sat down and kept my hands around my nose.
"Hih, ih," my breath began to hitch as my eyes closed. Josh placed his hand on my shoulder, and I wished I had not put the handkerchief back in my pocket earlier. "Hihs'tschiew!" I sneezed into my palms, and Josh kissed my forehead after, sitting down with me. 
"Bless you," he repeated and gently caressed my itchy nose, watching it twitch delicately and uncontrollably until I sneezed three times in a row. He blessed me again and pulled me close, setting my head down with my cheek resting on his chest. He observed me as I struggled with another sneeze.
"Hih, ih, hih, hih...ihs'eish'chiew!" I sneezed into my wrist and looked up at Josh.
"Sounds like your poor little nose is quite ticklish," Josh pointed out the itchiness of the sneeze. I nodded and wiped my nose, finally capable of grabbing my handkerchief again to blow my nose wetly. "You ready to eat now, or do you want to wait until later?" He asked casually. 
I looked up, opened my mouth to speak, sneezed freely, apologized for almost sneezing in Josh's face, and responded saying, "Whichever you want." He smiled and accepted my apology.
"Well at least you didn't," he stated calmly. "Anyway, I'll make dinner, and you rest," Josh insisted. He ran his hand through my hair, stood up, kissed my cheek, and headed off to the kitchen, leaving me to watch him disappear out of sight as I lay on the couch, yawning.

• 3 weeks later...

@M214186 @Sneezingnonstop Sorry for the pretty long wait for part nine, but I have finished it now. I am planning on starting to give slightly better visualization from the next part onward. I hope you are still enjoying this. (Fun fact: this part of the story without this entire note beforehand is exactly 1,111 words)

Part 9

I was so close to drifting off to sleep when I suddenly sat up, held the handkerchief beneath my nose, and succumbed to a violent, half-suppressed sneezing fit. "Bless you, sneezy sleepy head," I heard Josh say as my nose calmed down and I yawned. I turned and noticed him sitting in the chair off to the side. When did he come back in here? 

"Thanks," I said awkwardly, rolling my eyes slightly at the name he'd given me and wiping my nose gently.

"John's taken over cooking the food. I came in here a bit ago to check on you as you slept," he continued as if reading my foggy, exhausted, unfocused mind.

"What is h-he—hih, ih, hih—?" I attempted a question, my breath continuing to hitch as my nose already began itching again. I cupped the handkerchief around my nose. "Hihs'shiew! Hih, hiht'chiew!" I pitched forward from the sneezes and rubbed my irritated nose. "Excuse m-me. Huh, haht'tssch!" I swiftly pressed my fist to my nose, trying with little success to quash the tickle. It subsided at first, but when I set my hand down, it reappeared with full strength, catching me off-guard. Quickly, I went to grasp my nose, but the itch was too sudden and overwhelming. 

"Hihs'shh! Hih, hiht'schh! Ih'shiew!" I doubled over violently with the sneezes and aimed them at the ground and to the side. I then brought my hand up and pinched my nose tightly, apologizing nasally as I held the handkerchief in my other hand. I then cupped the hanky in both my hands and blew my nose forcefully. When I was done, I felt relieved to be able to breathe through my nose again, as the allergens and sneezing had blocked it up pretty badly. However, I knew this wasn't going to last much longer, so I'd better savor the moment.

"Bless you," Josh repeated, standing up and walking over to the couch. I adjusted my position to let him settle down with me. "Apparently your nose refuses to let you sleep. Bad nose!" he added, poking the tip of my nose and pushing it up a little with his finger. Instantly, a slight prickle reappeared in my sinuses, and my nostrils gave a subtle twitch.

"I keep sneezing before I fall asleep," I said while rubbing the bridge of my nose with the second joint of my index finger. I sniffed and looked at Josh, trying unsuccessfully to ignore the familiar tickle slowly building in my nose. Within moments, my nose turned pink and crinkled with irritation, so I cupped the handkerchief around my nostrils, observing Josh through my partially-closed eyelids.

"Is your adorable nose itchy and ticklish again?" Josh asked sympathetically. I opened my eyes as much as I could and cocked my head to the side at the question but nodded, keeping the handkerchief around my nose. 

My eyes closed as my breath began to hitch, and I could feel Josh watching me carefully. "Hih, hih'xt'shh!" I sneezed into the handkerchief with an accidental part-stifle.  I quickly forced my eyes open as I built up for another sneeze and saw Josh shaking his head until my eyes shut again. "Hih, iht'shiew!" I sneezed regularly and sniffed. I wiped my runny nose with the handkerchief and sneezed once more when I went to blow my nose. My eyes watered as well, and I sniffed again and cupped the hanky around my nose, this time blowing my nose successfully. I turned and glanced at Josh, feeling my cheeks flush a little.

"What's up?" He asked casually, placing his hand on my shoulder.

"Do you really think my nose is adorable?" I asked in a shy, embarrassed tone with the handkerchief beneath my nose.

"Yes," Josh replied with a smile. "Yes, Jess, I really do." I rubbed my nose and returned a half-smile but was interrupted when I sneezed strongly and confidently. "Bless you with your wonderful sneezes," Josh said, kissing the bridge of my nose.

"Hyit'schiew!" The slight touch of his lips on my nose made me sneeze as usual, and I sniffled gently and looked back at him after. He blessed me again, and I looked up at him and smiled, despite the tickle which was still existent in my nose. "Hih, iht'chiew!" I turned and sneezed delicately into my fist, itching my nose afterward with my finger before turning back. I looked around the room and wondered if I should stand up. "And John?" I asked. 

"What about—Oh, wait," Josh suddenly got up off the couch. "Let me go check on him." He set off to the other room, and I waited patiently for him to come back as I felt my nose continue to itch. When he reappeared, he sat down with me again.

I settled back down with Josh, setting my cheek on his chest and curling up almost in a ball on the couch. He placed his hand on my head.

"What's John d-do—" I paused, my sinuses burning with the need to sneeze. Quickly, I cupped my hands around my nose. "Hiht'chiew!" I sneezed into my hands and shook my head in annoyance. "What's John doing?" I continued, my throat aching.

"Bless you, sweetheart," Josh said calmly. "John is—" before he could finish, Josh stopped speaking, and I could see John appear in the room.

"Hey Jess," he said casually with a smile and strolled across the room. "I'd recommend you cover your nose," he added, holding a feather duster in his right hand. "Dusty the duster is coming through!" He began dusting the room from top to bottom, and I could see each little particle of dust as he cleaned. I cupped my hands around my nose and tried not to breathe in, knowing the dust would make me sneezier, but I couldn't help it any longer. Eventually, I had to breathe a shaky breath.

"Hah, hahg'chiew!" I sneezed into the crook of my elbow almost instantly, sniffling afterward and rubbing my itchy, runny nose as John blessed me. I continued to watch him for a few seconds until my nose twitched once more. "Hiht'shiew!" I doubled over on the couch with another sneeze and scratched my irritated nose, receiving another blessing from both John and Josh. "Thank you," I said in an extremely congested tone. I could now feel my dust allergies causing post nasal drip and affecting my throat much more than before, and it was starting to be a true annoyance. Sniffling again had me involuntarily coughing a little harshly a few times into my fist, and I decided now I needed someone to lend me a hand...

@M214186 @Sneezingnonstop I'm greatly enjoying writing this story, and I think I won't be very busy anymore for a while. That means I should be getting more parts done more frequently. Enjoy part ten!

Part 10

I stood up from the couch and sneezed violently into my fist when I went to speak. I excused myself, pushed my hair back behind me, and stood up straight, feeling my nose and throat itching like crazy. In an attempt to stop the next sneeze, I pressed my index finger beneath my nose so I could talk again. "John, I r-really can't have you d-dusting r-right now," I said quickly, my nostrils twitching against my finger, showing I was unsuccessful stopping the sneeze. John paused and looked at me, dust visibly flying all over the place. 

I closed my eyes and tried to focus on my breath, which had begun hitching furiously. With little success, I tried to steady it as I continued, "I need your h-help. I don't h-hah-have—" The tickle was too much, and despite my strong efforts to stop the sneeze, my eyebrows furrowed in the middle of my sentence, and my nose crinkled with irritation. Finally, I closed my eyes tightly and pitched forward violently, succumbing to a small fit of sneezes, which I covered in the crook of my elbow, "Hah, haht'schiew! Hih, huht'shiew! Hih'tschh!

I continued to sneeze a few more times after the first three and sniffled thickly after the last. I looked at Josh, who looked over at John and said, "Please just stop dusting" in a calm tone. John's cheeks flushed crimson in embarrassment, and he jumped down from his chair he had been standing on to reach the ceiling, his eyes darting frantically around the room as if he now didn't know what to do.

"Sorry," John said nervously, looking downward and turning the duster around in his hands. "This cleaning is long overdue, so I thought I'd get it done now and help you out. I didn't think it would affect you so much. I expected just a little bit at most." He looked up at me and blushed a little more. "You said you need help, and I sure want to be a good brother and help my big sister as much as I can. I just don't know how.

"I know I make mistakes at times. Everyone does. I just don't know what you want me to do to help, because if I try, it doesn't usually work and just worsens something or another." He paused his miniature speech and glanced around the room once more. "That was a little more in-depth than I expected it to be," he stated with a nervous laugh.

"You're fine," I said simply in response, rubbing my runny nose with my hand and wondering where I had placed my handkerchief. I sniffled once again and looked into John's eyes. "You're such a great little brother. Don't be thinking you're messing things up. You're just learning," I reassured him. Suddenly, I laughed slightly as I continued, "And if your learning process makes me sneeze, so be it. That's my sensitive nose's problem." I subconsciously rubbed my red nose, which was becoming more irritated as I spoke. "It's not your f-fault. Ht'schiew! Sorry," I quickly apologized after sneezing freely to the side. I felt another tickle in my sinuses and covered my nose with the side of my hand when I sneezed again. "Excuse me!" I exclaimed in surprise. "See? This is what I'm talking about. My nose is just sensitive. You even admitted it earlier."

"I just unintentionally made it even worse," John said with a shrug, "so I needed to say sorry." 

I clapped my left hand onto his shoulder and looked up at him. Even though he's younger than me, he's still slightly taller. "You're fine, John," I said calmly. "It's not like I'm—hihs'shiew!" I paused, turned, and suddenly sneezed into my right fist. I sniffled a little, chuckled, and continued, "Excuse me. It's not like I'm being tortured. My nose just needs a bit of a break. It's been real stressed out today with all the pollen."

"Why can't your nose handle things as well as your brain?" Josh called from the couch. I'd almost forgotten he was there.

"I'm not sure whether to take that as a compliment or sarcastic 'insult'," I responded, laughing.

"Compliment," Josh clarified, standing up, walking over to me, and giving me a light kiss on my cheek. "You know I wouldn't insult you in any way, Jess," he continued, pulling me close and placing my head against his chest. He was tall enough compared to me to do that without bringing my head down too much at all. 

"Yuck! I know you two are boyfriend and girlfriend, but can you please lower the signs of it when I'm near you?" John said, backing up slightly in disgust.

"John, it's just a little kiss, for goodness sake!" Josh said without tearing his eyes from mine. He winked and kissed me again, causing John to cringe.

"Yeugh! Save it for later!" John exclaimed, covering his eyes. Josh and I rolled our eyes at John's behavior.

"Hih—" After the little scene, my nose seemed to realize once more than it hated spring even though I wanted to enjoy this season. I quickly held my hand beneath my nose when my lips parted slightly and my breath hitched once, barely audibly. 

"Jess, are you alright?" Josh asked seriously, turning to me. He paused. "Feeling sneezy?" I nodded quickly, unable to speak in fear of being caught off-guard by the sneeze. I needed to be as aware as possible, which was difficult with Josh and John both staring at me, now expecting the outburst.

I sniffed and felt the sneeze build, slowly spreading from a little irritation in the back of my sinuses and forming into a full itching sensation all throughout my twitching nose, which finally forced my eyes shut. "H'tschh!" I sneezed again into my fist. Even though the sneeze wasn't too violent or wet, I couldn't seem to stop sniffling after and was forced to locate a tissue and blow my nose since I'd lost track of the handkerchief. 

John now seemed to be getting tired of saying, "Bless you," but Josh continued saying the same thing kindly and like a gentleman. I thanked both of them, even though I knew John's was now a little half-hearted. 

"Here, I'll help you," Josh said, holding out his hand to me. "Come with me, my sweetheart." I placed my hand into his, feeling the warmth of his hand in mine as he led me from the room, passed me a clean handkerchief, and took me outside.

"W-where a-hah-are w-we g—hah, haht'schh! Huh, huht'chh!" I tried unsuccessfully to speak through my sneezing.

"Shh, be quiet. I know what to do," Josh said in a whisper.

"I c-can't be qu-qui—hih'shiew!—quiet w-hih-with my a-allergies. Ht'schh!" My nose was as red as a beet at this point from irritation, and I watched through my itchy, watery eyes as Josh looked at me.

"Bless you. I'm sorry in advance, but this is the only way," he said seriously. "That's why I gave you the handkerchief." I sneezed again. "Bless. Just ignore your nose. Let's go."

Chiller, a sneezy skeleton

I kind of want to see josh sneeze more, if possible. Love the story though!!!

7 hours ago, Chiller, a sneezy skeleton said:

I kind of want to see josh sneeze more, if possible. Love the story though!!!

Glad you like it! This is focused mostly on Jess, but I'll see if I can sneak it in at other times as well. I want to make sure if anyone is only interested in female sneezing, they don't lose interest from too much male in the mix. I have so much fun writing it, and I want all my readers to enjoy it as well. That's why I asked for constructive criticism in the first place. :) 

Archived