Sneeze Fetish Forum

Shy Prince (Final Fantasy XV, M, M/M)

Snapdragon

The FFXV thread on here's got me more inspired than I've been in ages with all the Quality Content... but alas, there's a definite lack of Noctis sneezes.

So I thought I'd remedy that. :D

ignc_zps8ojvaxua.png

(feat. Ignis because he just falls so well into that caretaker role - and I'm a sucker for IgNoct, honestly there's not a single combo of the four main boys that I don't ship)

:boom: 

BURY MY BODY SOMEWHERE NICE PLS. 

I've had a MIGHTY NEED for Noct wrong lately and the feeling of satisfaction from this insanely beautiful art is....omg I have no coherent words.

I absolutely LOVE YOU SFM! and I'm going to stare at this for a few hours in pure bliss~ :wub::heart: 

:notworthy: 

OH, WHAT.  WHAT.

I cannot. GOODBYE, this is so cute . . . I . . . .FUUUuuuuu------------------------!!!!!   Ignis with the handkerchief-handing......LOOK AT MY FUCKING JAM RIGHT THERE. :boom:

29 minutes ago, Geist said:

OH, WHAT.  WHAT.

I cannot. GOODBYE, this is so cute . . . I . . . .FUUUuuuuu------------------------!!!!!   Ignis with the handkerchief-handing......LOOK AT MY FUCKING JAM RIGHT THERE.

Thank you! :D (You can't tell me Ignis wouldn't be a fancy silk handkerchief kind of guy. Who probably carries a spare or two for his forgetful Prince... and a certain sniffle-prone Shield.)

7 minutes ago, Akahana said:

Oh my god this is adorable yes please <3

Glad you enjoyed! :D

Squeeeee! It's Noct and he's so darling and /sniffly/ and Ignis with his handkerchief +1 skill, and you can tell he's so fond. <3

Thank you so much for this~~

I have so many feelings here (like, you /know/ Ignis is used to carrying spare handkerchiefs for their sneeziest party member; you can just tell Noct is kind of sheepish but grateful). So, so good. 

1 hour ago, TrapRose said:

Squeeeee! It's Noct and he's so darling and /sniffly/ and Ignis with his handkerchief +1 skill, and you can tell he's so fond. <3

Thank you so much for this~~

I have so many feelings here (like, you /know/ Ignis is used to carrying spare handkerchiefs for their sneeziest party member; you can just tell Noct is kind of sheepish but grateful). So, so good. 

Oh my gosh, thank you so much! <3

Ignis just slays me with the way he's so caring for their whole party (and especially Noct - I mean, it is sort of his job, but he's clearly got feelings that run way deeper than duty). They're all so sweet, I almost hate to make them suffer (except for how I really, really don't~)

• 4 weeks later...

I'm really late to this (been too busy and not much on the forum) but OHHHHH MY GOD. =8___8=  This is perfect and wonderful and you are awesome!

4 hours ago, LeapYearKisses said:

I'm really late to this (been too busy and not much on the forum) but OHHHHH MY GOD. =8___8=  This is perfect and wonderful and you are awesome!

Thank you so much! :')

• 3 months later...

Archived