Sneeze Fetish Forum

No Courtly Flower (FFXV, M, M/F, allergies)

Snapdragon

For @Geist, as part of an art trade! This was inspired by their ridiculously hot Ravus/Aranea fic The Slayer's Curative, which I'm not gonna link to here as it's VERY 18+, but it's over on the Green Forum :D

aravus%20small_zps7bux3qvq.png

HELLO WHITE HAIRED HOTTIE!! Again I know NOTHING about this fandom but that adorable presneeze face is just perfect. Also that robe detail is :heart: Unf I needed this.

5 minutes ago, Kaze wo Hiku said:

HELLO WHITE HAIRED HOTTIE!! Again I know NOTHING about this fandom but that adorable presneeze face is just perfect. Also that robe detail is :heart: Unf I needed this.

Aaa, thank you! <3 Final Fantasy always delivers on the white-haired pretty-boy front. :D

JFC, CASHEW.  Are you trying to fucking DESTROY ME??

GOOD JOB, THEN.  Because I am ASH. :sillybounce:

UGH, thank you soooooooo much, wtf, I'm gonna die???  Allergies look amazing on Ravus and his pre-sneeze face is to fucking DIE FOR.  I can't.  Goooooddbbbyyyyeee . . . 

9 minutes ago, Geist said:

JFC, CASHEW.  Are you trying to fucking DESTROY ME??

GOOD JOB, THEN.  Because I am ASH. :sillybounce:

UGH, thank you soooooooo much, wtf, I'm gonna die???  Allergies look amazing on Ravus and his pre-sneeze face is to fucking DIE FOR.  I can't.  Goooooddbbbyyyyeee . . . 

Someone call a necromancer, quick! :skull:

I'm so glad you like it! You're 100% responsible for the inspiration for this, JSYK. :lol: The moment I read That Scene with Ravus in the robe, I KNEW I had to draw it. (Allergies really do look good on him. Mmmm~)

eeeeeeeeeeeeeee! :D:D:D 

This has made my day! My week, at least. Those pale eyebrows, the curled fingers! This is marvelous; thank you so much for sharing!!

Wow! Great job!  I don't know the fandom but I appreciate the artwork. ^w^ Thanks for sharing!

On 09/06/2017 at 4:54 AM, TrapRose said:

eeeeeeeeeeeeeee! :D:D:D 

This has made my day! My week, at least. Those pale eyebrows, the curled fingers! This is marvelous; thank you so much for sharing!!

Aaa, thank YOU! ♡

On 09/06/2017 at 8:24 AM, Bananagirl said:

Wow! Great job!  I don't know the fandom but I appreciate the artwork. ^w^ Thanks for sharing!

Thank you! I'm glad you could enjoy it even if the characters aren't familiar :')

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 7/5/2017 at 1:09 AM, Tangerine said:

The link doesn't work anymore. :( Might you be able to repost this?

I second this...

Archived