Sneeze Fetish Forum

[ FIC ] "Kaze desu ka?" - (2 Parts)

Neesan

I love Bradou, I can't help it. :laugh: I also love tourmenting him. Thus is why I just gave him a cold. :drool: This is a WIP (work in progress) so who knows how much I'll splurt out. Enjoy!!!

--------

He sat in bed wishing that days like these he could predict through his visions, yet this wasn’t the case. Work had absorbed him like a sponge would water, his mind on nothing else. When the workload finally stopped and his body finally caught up with the stress, not sleeping, not to mention weather, it hit him hard.

The day before wasn’t so bad, as he was busy then as well. His throat had a minor tickle in it, spent part of the day clearing his throat to stop it. As the day wore on, he didn’t need any visions to tell him that he was in fact coming down with something.

One thing Brad Crawford didn’t like was medications. His mind was already too fragile with all the incoming visions that anything foreign in his body would hinder that. Instead, he just hoped it would go away after a good night’s sleep.

But there he was now, rubbing his tired eyes and his nose was completely stuffed up. He was silently thankful his throat wasn’t hurting anymore, though he had a horrible taste in his mouth. Sniffing softly, trying to clear the blockage from his nose, the attempt being useless.

Sighing in defeat, Brad’s head fell back against the pillow, his sleep mussed hair spreading around his head like a dark brown halo. His tired eyes closed once more, mentally cursing the sickness that was taking over him. The one good thing about it was that he didn’t have work, so he could spend all day in his bed if he wished.

Opening his eyes, vision a little blurred from the lack of his glasses, he looked up at the ceiling in thought. Sure he could stay in bed, but that’s not something he wanted to do. He had a lot of papers to go through of perspective clients, they had to be paid someway. Ever since Weiss killed off the old members of Estet, they were jobless. Not that they cared, they went against them as well.

The money they had from Takatori and Estet wouldn’t last long at all, and they needed another job sometime soon. Schuldich wouldn’t be able to do it, Farfarello was too insane, and Nagi was too young for such a thing.

Rolling over to his side, Brad lifted his naked arm from the bed to his night stand and pulled out a box of tissues that he kept for such emergencies. He put the box next to his torso and pulled the top off and tossed it into garbage can on the floor. He pulled out a few tissues before bringing the group to his nose and giving a hard blow.

The action helped a little, able to breathe a little though his nose, though it wasn’t too much of a difference. Cursing softly, his back hit the bed once more as he rolled over. He hated being sick. And he swore to himself, if anyone in Schwarz said anything about it, he’d kill them.

With a heavy sigh, Brad picked himself off the bed, the light blue sheet falling from his chest and pooling around his stomach. He usually just wore a pair of boxers to sleep in, though the spring was full of rain, it was starting to warm up.

His bare feet hit the floor next, his hands on either side of his body holding him up from diving head-first onto the floor. He hated being sick. Sniffing a few more times, he reached for the tissues to try another hard blow, but his nose had different ideas for him.

Like most of his cold sneezes, they crept up very slow on him. He felt the tingling sensation start in the back of his sinuses, pulling a handful of tissues out for when he would be released from the torment. His lips had been parted since he had woken, unable to breathe out of his nose anyway. Though now, soft pants were escaping him, trying to force the sneeze out that way. The act was now burning his sinuses, making his eyes water as his teeth bared in a groan. The sneeze had come right to the edge, and then disappeared. Sweet release wasn’t his.

“Damnit.”

Blowing his nose once more into the group of tissues, he stood up from his bed and tossed the sheet aside. Lucky for him, he had his own private bathroom attached to his room and could at least get some peace for a while.

Closing the door to the bathroom behind him, he turned the water on for the shower on the hottest setting. He needed the steam to clear up his sinuses and the hot water for his aching muscles. He glanced to the side and seen his reflection in the mirror. Wonderful.

His hair stuck out in many different directions, though it wasn’t that uncommon since he had spent all night tossing and turning in his sleep. His eyes were watered and drowsy, not sharp and alert like usual. His nose was a slight shade of pink from the rough blowing he had done twice in a row. Sighing at the mess of himself in front of him, he removed his boxers and put them into the hamper next to him.

Doing his business before stepping into the shower, he stepped under the hot steam of water and let out a longing sigh. He could stay like that for the rest of the day and had no objections to it. His peace was interrupted when the feeling that left his nose before returned. His head fell forward from the stream of water, his eyes cast down to the bottom of the shower when his breathing became uneven.

His lips curled up in a slight sneer, eyes closing tightly as the explosion through his sinuses threw his head forward. “Ehh-Kschhht! Hehh’Escchht! Uhhhh.” His finger swiped across his nose, sniffing a few times. The wet spray from the sneeze mixed into the water, glad he didn’t have to worry about it under the flow of water.

Though, the sneeze had made him feel better, clearing him up enough to let the steam start to work on him. Sniffing a few more times, he reached over for a bar of soap and began to work it across his body slowly, not having much energy yet. He decided then that he would catch a long nap after eating some breakfast and looking through some papers.

Just as his mind wandered to all the things he would be doing, his hand with the soap stopped against his stomach, his nose twitching once more. His lips parted with a sharp intake of breath, the same tingle built very slow inside his nose, his eyes closed softly as he waited. With the second intake of breath, his head fell forward, his entire body rocking into the violent sneezes. “Heeeh’Tscchht! Ehhh-Tscchhh! Ehh-heeeh. . . EH’KTSCCHHHEEEH!”

The steam was helping his nose unstuff, alright. Though it was also making his nose run and his sneezes more wet in the process. Groaning, he realized the shower was a double edged sword. Though, if he could pick from the two he would rather be sneezing all day than unable to breathe.

His clean hand lifted up to his nose and gave it a few more rubs with a deep sniff. He hadn’t been sick in a long time, though he was glad this cold only seemed to be a head-cold. He was used to feeling stuffy and sneezy thanks to his seasonal allergies, as well as a few thanks to the help of animals. Though a cold made his body more worn out, wanting to do nothing but climb back in his bed and sleep for at least a week.

Though the idea was nice, he knew that wasn’t possible. He didn’t want to think what would happen to Schwarz if he had taken even a day off. Besides... Maybe if he was lucky, he could pass the cold to Schuldich. It was always fun to see the German at the mercy of vicious sneezing, not to mention highly erotic.

His body had been soaped and rinsed, his hand reaching for his shampoo and squeezing some of the contents into his hand before he sniffled once...twice... “Heehh-ehhh... Eh’Ktscchh! Ehhh’tschhheeeh-K’tscchheeh! Ughhh...” His head turned to the side as his shoulders jerked forward with each shuddering sneeze.

Oh yeah, he could tell this was going to be one annoying cold already.

He managed to wash his hair with little problem, the sneezing subsiding for the time being. He did stand under the hot flowing water until his body relaxed a bit more, his breathing was deeper, pulling in the steam into his lungs from his nose.

It wasn’t until the water started to loose the intense heat did he shut it off, leaning out of the shower to grab a large fluffy white towel from the hanging rod. He brought the cloth to his face, sniffing against it before pulling it across his body. The action felt so good against his skin, though the chill that whipped through him caused him to pull the towel around his body tighter.

With a sigh, he went over to the counter of the sink and pulled a fistful of tissues from the box that resided there and brought them to his nose. After a few good blows to get out all what the steam loosened up, he tossed the used tissues into the trash can deftly. He picked up a comb from the sink and ran it through his wet hair, pulling the long stands back before setting it back down.

He did feel a little better from the shower, and he was glad for just that. Sniffing a few more times, he opened the door to his bedroom and his feet padded across the floor quietly. His hands held the towel tight to him before heading into his bed, pulling the blanket that was forgotten at the foot of the bed. He wrapped himself in a cocoon and closed his eyes against the chills that spread through him. He really, really hated being sick.

His damp head nuzzled against his sun-warmed pillow, his eyes closing once more in peace of the warmth he had pulled himself into. The heat had made him fall into an unexpected slumber, his lips slightly parted as gentle snores escaped his lips due to the stuffiness of his nose.

"Though, if he could pick from the two he would rather be sneezing all day than unable to breathe. "

Good choice. I'd rather him sneezing all day too.

Poor brad! He's just so cute when he's sick! I wanna take him home and cuddle him all the way to health. And then through them seasonal allergies. And perhaps a puppy or eight =)

I'd love to see the relationship between Schuldich and Brad, when he's all sick and grumpy.

"Though, if he could pick from the two he would rather be sneezing all day than unable to breathe. "

Good choice. I'd rather him sneezing all day too.

Poor brad! He's just so cute when he's sick! I wanna take him home and cuddle him all the way to health. And then through them seasonal allergies. And perhaps a puppy or eight =)

I'd love to see the relationship between Schuldich and Brad, when he's all sick and grumpy.

Of course, I'd rather him too. :drool:

Eee, I know! I can't usually write for colds, but he BEGGED for one and I had to give in. Sooooo yummy!

Schu-Schu is making his appearence soon. That is going to be a lot of fun. :laugh:

Man, now Schuldich is NEVER going to leave me alone!!

You know what this is, right?

W.R.O.N.G.

Which stands for......

Writing Really Obscene NONESS GAWD.

SDKFLDSKFJD!!! You KNOW Schuldich wants to rape Brad now, right? He's SO gonna torture me.......and YOU TOO! MWHAHAHAHAA!

Just you wait....

~Frack

Very delicious! I especially adorethes these lines in their artful descriptiveness

Sighing in defeat, Brad’s head fell back against the pillow, his sleep mussed hair spreading around his head like a dark brown halo. His tired eyes closed once more, mentally cursing the sickness that was taking over him.

That is a lovely picture.

And this as well

Sniffing a few more times, he opened the door to his bedroom and his feet padded across the floor quietly. His hands held the towel tight to him before heading into his bed, pulling the blanket that was forgotten at the foot of the bed.

Very very nicely done! I thnk he needs to get laid.

LOL :drool:

Kitty

Fraccckity-Fraaaaack! I blame you for all the Brad-stuff. Though I'm sure, like me, you aren't sorry at all. :laugh:

Kitty - *Blushes like crazy!* Thank you muchly for the kind words and you are more than right - Brad DOES need laid. :drool:

Why have you called it "Are You Wind?"

Actually....... "kaze desu ka" is like, "do you have a cold" for 'kaze' means both wind/breeze and cold (not cold temp wise, like sick cold). It can also mean "method" or "manner"... :drool:

Part Duex!! :hug: Thanks to all for wonderful words and hope you enjoy reading as much as I enjoyed writing. :D

----------------------

The peaceful sleep he fell into was interrupted as soon as it started. While still dozing, a tingling burn built in his nose once more, his nose twitching with a sniffle as his head pressed harder into the pillow. Snapping out of sleep just in time to pull his blanket covered hand to his nose, his body shuddering under the blankets with a muffled, “Hmm’pfscchht! Mmm’phhmm-MMPHHCHHHT!”

His other hand reached into the box of tissues that were still on the side of his bed from earlier, pulling a few out before replacing the blanket with them under his nose. Sniffling softly, he rolled over to his back with a longing groan. He couldn’t even fall asleep for no more than a few minutes without being woken up by the annoying sneezing.

Groggily, his free hand moved to rub his eyes and lift himself off the bed. No use in staying there all day, he decided. He was beyond caring if the other members of Schwarz knew about his sickness, he was human after all. Normally, he would have tried to hide it, saying he was fine and it was nothing to worry about. Though now he just didn’t care. He was sick, no use in arguing it now.

Unwrapping himself from the warmth of blankets, he walked over to his closet and looked at the clothes on the rack. He really didn’t feel like wearing a suit, even when he wasn’t working he liked to wear them just for the professional feel of them. His hand reached for a long-sleeved black shirt and a pair of loose black pants to match. He stopped at his dresser before heading back to his bed, picking up a pair of socks and boxers on his way.

He slowly got dressed in the clothes he picked out, all the while sniffling and rubbing his nose. Once he had finished, he pulled some tissues from the box and gave a few more blows before tossing the soiled tissues into the garbage can. Picking up his glasses from his night stand, he slipped them on and went to the dresser to comb down his hair.

A side glance to the digital clock at his bedside told him it was late into the morning already, though it felt like he had been awake for many hours. He absently rubbed as his nose and was about to head out the door before he stopped in his tracks. His eyes slid shut, lips parting as a soft gasp of air sounded in an intake of shaken breath.

The slow building tickle didn’t torment him as much before, his cupped hands moving to cover both his nose and mouth as his body slightly doubled over. “Heeeeh-ktscchmm! H’scchht-Eh’kscchht! . . . Ehh’kscchh!” Without uncovering, he went to the box of tissues on the bed and pulled a few out with his one hand. He brought the cluster of tissues to his nose in replace of his hands and gave a few short blows.

The shower and steam were working better than he thought, still on the wet side was his sneezing, but nothing else showed it. Getting some fresh tissues after discarding the used ones, he started out of his room and into the main hallway.

Schuldich’s room was next to his own, Nagi’s one down from the German’s. Farfarello had set up residence in the basement, to which no one objected to. Making his way to the staircase, he noted dimly that it was rather quiet in the house, though he didn’t sense any danger.

He couldn’t sense much more due to his stuffy head, so he didn’t really try to. Slowly he went down the stairs, pausing in the middle to let out another round of cold-induced sneezes into his wad of tissues. “Heeh-ehh. . . Eh’Ktscchht! Heh’tscchht!” He swiped his nose a few times before he hit the bottom stair, turning to the side and heading into the kitchen.

“Allergies bothering you already?”

A soft and somewhat somber voice called to him from behind, direction of the living room. Turning just his head, he seen the back of Nagi’s head and fully turned to him.

“Mm, doe...” Inwardly groaning at his voice sounding as if his fingers pinched his nose closed, he sniffed a few times before trying again. “Where is everyone?”

The youngest of Schwarz shrugged his shoulders, his eyes on the tv in front of him. “I haven’t seen Schuldich all morning and Farfarello went out early. Possibly to harass nuns or something...”

Though he was joking, or wasn’t, Nagi’s voice stayed the same soft and controlled tone as always.

Brad let out a small sigh of relief. The more missing members the better. “Alri-heeeh. . . Heeeh’ktscchheeh!”

“You might want to take care of that. Sounds like a nasty cold.”

Brad narrowed his eyes to the back of Nagi’s head and turned instead to the kitchen. He really didn’t want to be mothered by someone who was ten-years his junior. Or anyone for that matter. It was a simple cold he had, not a life threatening disease.

Opening the refrigerator and pulling out an half-full carton of orange juice, he traded in his usual cup of coffee for something healthier. After pouring one glass and downing it, he was about to pour another before his head ducked into his tissues once more. “Ehh-heeehh’ktscchhheeeh! Ehh’tscchh-Ktsccchht! Damn...” Blowing once more, he already felt the rawness of his much abused nose and sniffled lightly. Great, just what he needed.

His hand left the cup of juice, his fingers massaging the bridge of his nose, moving his glasses upward in the process.

“Hey, Brad.” Nagi appeared in the kitchen behind his leader, looking just a little concerned. “There is some medicine in the cabinet, you should take it.”

Without looking over to Nagi, Brad finished pouring the glass of juice before replying. “It’s nothing for you to worry about.” He was glad he didn’t sound too sick at that moment. It was hard to tell someone you were fine when your voice told otherwise. “I have some work to do, anyway.” Taking the cup of juice and a muffin from the kitchen table, he walked past Nagi and went into the den.

The den, minus his bedroom, was his favorite room in the house. It was smaller than he wished, but it gave him peace and quiet to do his work. A large red-oak desk took up the middle of the room, the back wall was one large bookcase that had various subjects along the rows. There was one large window that lead to the outside on one side wall, letting the morning sun spill light into the room.

After closing the door behind him, Brad made his way to the large chair in front of the desk and sat down heavily into it. He closed his eyes after setting his glass and breakfast down on the smooth desk, feeling all the energy zapped from him just from heading into the room.

Opening his eyes, he started to nibble on the muffin while he waited for his computer to boot up. His free hand pulled the box of tissues he kept on the far right side closer to him. He already felt the attack on his sinuses and would be ready this time.

Alternating between chewing the muffin and sipping his juice, Brad sniffed in between, his back snuggling against the worn leather of the chair. Though his body felt miserable, the nourishment he was getting from both his breakfast and the sunshine kissed his cheeks from the open window. He savored the minute as long as he could before noticing that he had finished the muffin in his hand.

Dusting his hands off before opening his eyes, he finished off his juice as well before turning his full attention to the computer in front of him. He had kept records of their old clients, as well as people who knew Takatori and were in the same circle. Brad didn’t care what the job was for, as long as the client paid well they could take the work.

As his fingers moved over the keyboard, his one hand raised to his face, his finger rubbing against his nose. He sensed the incoming sneeze, or in his case sneezes, and made a reach for the tissue box just as the phone on his desk rang.

Cursing mentally, he felt the itch in his nose waver for a moment and pulled a tissue out before answering the phone. “Crawford.”

He grimaced at the slight congestion in his voice, but hoped it wasn’t too stand-out.

“Where have you been all morning?” Schuldich’s nasally voice greeted his ear and Brad was almost relieved. “I stayed there for a while before I had to go and you were still asleep.”

“Where are you?” Brad wanted the call to end as quick as possible, his palm coming up to his nose and rubbing it hard.

Schuldich paused for a minute, Brad could hear the sound of his car starting up. “I’m just leaving the Satuki guy’s house. Turned out to be an pretty decent job...”

As the German went on about what he was doing, Brad was having problems of his own. The sneeze was building faster and he really didn’t want to sneeze over the phone to Schuldich. When the feeling built fully, his forefinger and thumb pinched together his nose, successfully stifling three silent sneezes. He had to admit after, though, even if he stopped them it made his sinuses hurt worse than before.

“What are you doing?” Schuldich had noticed the silence and could have sworn he head something from his leader.

“Dothing.” Grinding his teeth as his very stuffed up voice, he sniffed as quietly as he could. “I’m listening to whad you are telling me, dow go on.” He small sniffle didn’t help one bit, his words still stuffy sounding. Not to mention he was very upset by this.

“Aw, are your allergies already bothering you? It’s kinda early for them...” Schuldich chuckled deeply into the phone, his voice was both devious and playful.

“The client, Schuldich.” Brad covered his nose with the tissue, another round of sneezing was laying in wait, once he was done talking he pinched his nose closed once more in attempt to quietly stifle them.

“Alright, alright. So, this guy is dealing in illegal weapons or something and needs bodyguards against...”

Schuldich was cut off when he head a muffled, “...Mmpft! Hmmphch-MMPFH!”

“That doesn’t sound good, mein Herr.” Schuldich’s voice was lazier than usual, a slight hint of deviousness in it as well.

Brad had failed at stopping the inevitable, horribly. He pulled his glasses off with his free hand and rubbed at his now watering eyes. “You cad tell be the rest lader.” Hanging the phone up, he brought the tissue to his nose and gave a few good blows. Damn cold. Damn Schuldich.

Cursing everything in existence, Brad opened his weary eyes to the screen in front of him with a heavy sigh. He wasn’t in the mood for this. Turning the computer off and standing up from his chair, Brad went out of the den and to the stairs. “Nagi, Schuldich is coming back soon. Tell him I want him to type everything - huuuhh... - uhhh, everything about this guy on the com-computer.” Before he turned to make his way up the stairs, his tissue clad hand covered his nose without holding back. “Hiiih’ktscchht! H’Kscchh! Ksscchht-EH’KTSCCCHH!”

Nagi turned around then from his spot on the couch, looking over his very ruffled leader. “Where are you going?”

“Back to - Hiii’tscchhht! - bed.” Sniffing into the group of tissues, Brad made his way up the stairs in a very slow manner, all his energy was practically gone.

T.B.C.!!!

Oh, and he's still trying to work! Silly Brad, wasn't it obvious he'd end up crawling back to bed (and, like, having perhaps someone take a bit of care of him? hmm?..)

I like how it started with him thinking he's not gonna try and hide the fact that he's sick, but eventually tried his best not to let anyone know.

Another piece of sweet-ass writing, dear. I DO want more =)

:D Why thank you! And more you shall get. And you're right, he just wanted to hide it from Schuldich because he's a stubborn goat like that. :hug: Oh and he will be much taken care of later... *giggle!*

*Dies 1,567 deaths before crawling back to her computer* OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love you more than you could ever guess right now!!! Thnk you *SO* much! Brad with a cold is too awesome for words and you captured him so perfectly again. Now, if you'll excuse me, I'm going to die for the 1568th time, then read this again.

*Dies 1,567 deaths before crawling back to her computer*  OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  I love you more than you could ever guess right now!!!  Thnk you *SO* much!  Brad with a cold is too awesome for words and you captured him so perfectly again.  Now, if you'll excuse me, I'm going to die for the 1568th time, then read this again.

AH! You made me blush and giggle out loud! :blushing: You are so sweet, thank you so much for your words, that means a lot to me! ^_^ Part 3 will be coming up soon as well. B)

Cursing everything in existence, Brad opened his weary eyes to the screen in front of him with a heavy sigh. He wasn’t in the mood for this.

I so know the feeling - LOL captured perfectly Kisa!

Yes yes do continue!

Kitty

• 5 years later...

I don't know why I haven't commented on this before? haha I know this was made in 2005 but I've read this story for what, I don't even know, millionth? time. :) but this story is sooooooooo good! I love Weiss Kreuz! especially Aya/Ran and Brad. I think you should continue. :P thanks for writing this!

I don't know why I haven't commented on this before? haha I know this was made in 2005 but I've read this story for what, I don't even know, millionth? time. :) but this story is sooooooooo good! I love Weiss Kreuz! especially Aya/Ran and Brad. I think you should continue. :) thanks for writing this!

Basically, this was what I was going to say. :P

Archived