Sneeze Fetish Forum

Jeff Gordon fanfic - (2 Parts)

Sneesee

Here's how Jeff Gordon should've handled the infamous Cubs Game:

Since he really wanted to be able to throw the first pitch out at the Cubs game, Jeff Gordon reluctantly agreed to singing "Take Me Out too the Ballgame" during the seventh inning stretch. It wasn't his best move. He hated singing, wasn't very good at it, and didn't really even know the words to the song. It didn't matter how many times he went over it, he still couldn't make the words stick in his head. His crew cheif, crew memebers, and teammates all tried helping him learn the words. It was no use, Jeff seemed to have a mental block with the song.

At the last race before the big Cubs game, one of Jeff's crewmembers had joked with him, telling him that since Jeff had done a little acting, he should fake a cold or something after throwing out the first ptich. At first Jeff laughed it off, thinking that something like that was a little extreme.

As he stood on the pitcher's mound, Jeff began to re-think that strategy. He was really nervous about having to sing later. There were so many people there, since Wrigley field always sold out.

Glancing around him, Jeff decided that faking a cold couldn't hurt. Besides, he already had a bit of a scratchy throat anyway. It was probably from the drastic change in temperatures, since he traveled from sunny seventy degree weather in Florida to a breezy fifty degrees in Chicago. The Windy City had certainly lived up to it's name. Jeff shivered as a slight gust of wind caught him off guard, and he decided to put his plan into effect.

Before pitching the ball, Jeff leaned his head back all the way, and then threw it forward as he dramatcially sneezed three times into the crook of his elbow, "Huh-achoo! Achoo! Achoo!"

The guy standing closest to Jeff murmured "gesundheit." Jeff blushed a little, as he was slightly embarassed that the act would be caught on camera. Of well, the first part of the plan was in motion.

He threw the first pitch. It was nothing special. He wasn't very proud of it, but he had a blast throwing it. He was all set to watch the game and move into the second phase of his plan.

While he sat with his date, he faked several more sneezes and even a few coughs. Although, the coughs became real as his throat got worse. His date looke thoroughyl annoyed with him and kept rolling her eyes. Oh well, Jeff thought. He wasn't sure if he really liked her that much anyway.

A beautiful blonde woman came and tapped Jeff on the shoulder. He'd been so busy faking his illness that he didn't realize it was the top of the seventh inning. now it was crunch time. He needed to pull of the best sneezing fit of his life.

He stood and followed the woman, admiring her backside as they walked up the steps. A cool breeze ruffled his hair and gave him a chill. He pulled the blue Cubs jacket a little tighter.

When they reached the announcer's booth, the woman turned and smiled at Jeff. He couldn't help but smile back because her smile made him melt inside. her blue eyes sparkled at him. He was about to compliment her and make a move when a viscous tickle attacked his nose. He sniffed once, then opened his mouth to speak, but began to sneeze for real.

"Huh-ashoo! Uh-huh-ashoo! Ashoo!"

"Goodness! Bless you, Jeff!" she exclaimed, still smiling.

"Thaks," he said and sniffed. He hadn't been prepared for a real sneeze, so he kept one hand cupped over his nose and mouth.

"Oh, dear. Do you need a tissue after that?" she asked sympathetically. He nodded. "Here take these."

She handed him a travel size pack of tissues. After taking one from the package, he blew his nose loudly. He started to hand her the pack back, but she shook her head.

Jeff Gordon Part 2:

"You can keep it," she said, flashing her beautiful smile. "I always carry an extra pack or two.

Jeff really wanted to alk to her some more. She was gorgeous, and really very sweet. That was a lethal combination. He felt his heart give way. Talking to her would have to wait , though. Right after he'd just cleared it out, his nose began to feel all itchy and stuffy again.

"Huh-huh-ashoo! Huh-ashoo! Uh-huh-ashoo!"

"Bless you again!"

Jeff took another tissure and blew his nose again, realizing how un-charming he must look. When he was through, he gave her his best smile. "Thadks."

"You know, you don't sound so good. Are you feeling okay?"

Wow, the way her blue eyes looked at him, Jeff could tell that she was really concerned about him. He started to shake his head when he felt the urge to sneeze again.

"Huh-achoo! Uh-ashoo! Huh-uhachoo!"

"Well, you aren't looking so good either. I don't know how you'll be able to sing if you keep sneezing like that," she said, placing a hand on his shoulder.

Even though the sneezes were real, and he was feeling a little worn down, he was so glad to hear her say that.

"I don't feel so hot," he said, sniffling.

She placed one of her wrists against his forehead. She was so close to him, and he liked that a lot.

"You're pretty warm," she said. "Listen, stay put, I'm going to go tell the guys in the booth that you're too sick to sing."

He nodded. He wasn't going anywhere till she got back.

While she was gone, he began coughing and sneezing regularly. He really felt like crap. He peeked over to where his date was sitting, and she was already flirting with some other guy. Great, well, she was on her own as far as he was concerned.

"Okay, you're off the hook, guy" the pretty blonde said as she approached him. "We found a man who does a mean Harry Carrey impression to fill in for you."

"Gee, thadks agaid, um?" he said, waiting to hear her name.

"Oh, I'm Hailey. Sorry I didn't introduce myself before. I guess I was nervous about meeting you," she said, her cheeks turning pink.

"Why?"

"Well, because, you're Jeff Gordon, famous racecar driver," she giggled.

"Hah-huh-achoo!"

"You look like you should get-"

"Huh-achoo! Uhh...uhhhushoo!"

"Going and go straight to bed," she finished after he was done sneezing. "Do you need a ride to your hotel or anything?"

Jeff nodded, since his ride wasn't supposed to pick him up until later.

"I guess I will drive you then. I think I'll even stick around and make sure you have everything you need to take care of your cold. Okay?" she said with a glint in her eyes.

"Okay," he said. "Thadks so much. You're a sweetie."

Jeff followed her to her car, thinking how lucky he was to get sick at Wrigley.

The end

So, what did you guys think? This was my first one!! :drool:

Sneesee

AWWWW!! That was So cute. I'm not really a NASCAR fan, but it was just very cute. I'm hoping that if you get any time (between trying to corral kidlets and such :drool: ) that you'll post more stories.

That was a cute story! However, I still will not forgive Jeff Gordon for butchering that song or desecrating so-called Wrigley 'Stadium'.....bah!

• 9 years later...

I could do a NASCAR fic here sometime. I'm a fan and one of my favorites has had some bad colds. Maybe I'll use that as a story basis.

Archived