Sneeze Fetish Forum

Anthology of Mini Fics (2)

March Hare

a sudden thought came to my mind one day (damn that lazy Thought Police, eh Analex?): what if people really like to write about seeing/hearing someone sneeze but they haven't got the time or inspiration to write a full fic? what if I'm not the only one who likes to write fictional observations? :innocent:

hence this topic. and now I'm curious. anyway, here's one of mine (M).

it was a very rainy evening and Nathan, a good friend of mine (whom I've always had a bit of a crush on), had come over to study for the upcoming exam. I was lying on my bed trying to concentrate and next to the bed sat Nathan, slouched in his chair, smiling at me now and then.

But he did not only smile. He was rubbing his nose, sniffing, clearing his throat with raspy sounds. I watched, and listened, and waited. After a little while he bent his pretty head over the book in his lap, causing damp strands of his long hair to fall down in front of his face. One of them just touched his nose. I held my breath, trying to keep an unobtrusive eye on him.

He brushed the hair away.

Nothing happened for a while. He sniffed now and then. I stared at the page before me without taking in the contents. Outside the rain was still falling.

Mouthing the words on the page in an attempt to get back into the matter, I was distracted by a movement of his. From the corner of my eye I saw him rub his nose, sniffling softly, nostrils twitching as he lowered his hand.

Mmmm, I thought. This was definitely going the right way.

I was still trying to get back to my book (not really) and singing along with Noir Désir on the stereo when suddenly

“EhTshuhh!”

Startled, exhilarated, I looked up at him. “Bless you,” escaped me. He sat with his hands cupped over his face, sniffing, then lowered his hands and looked at me. His look was a little glassy and confused. “Thanks,” he said, and without warning he suddenly sneezed again “HehhTSHUHH!”

Needless to say I didn't get much more studying done that night :)

Fictional obs is a great idea, why didn't I think of that? LOL I do have a hard time getting inspired for fics but this I think I can do so here's another fictional obs (m).

It was just another normal afternoon. I was sitting in the cafe drinking my coffee and catching up on some reading. I wasn't really taking any notice of the other people around me until this one man sat down at the table next to me. At first glance he was fairly good looking, about average height, short wavy brown hair, and fair skin. When I looked again I noticed that his nose was slightly red and he kept sniffling in between sips of his coffee. This definately caught my attention and from that point on I was only pretending to read my novel while watching him discreetly. After about five minutes a look of slight panic came over his face. He rubbed vigorously at his nose for a minute before giving up and grabbed a napkin which he proceeded to sneeze forcefully and repeatedly into. "Ahhh Ahhhhh Ashhhshhooo Hahhshhhhhooo Hetchshhhhhooo Uhhhhhshhhhhoooo Ihhhhhshhhhhoooo Hehhhhshhhoooo Atchshhhhooo" I was amazed at the variety of different sounds his sneezes made and they were all wonderful. He blew his nose and then looked around nervously to see if anyone had noticed. He didn't see me watching him and he went back to his drink. A couple of minutes later he suddenly grabbed another napkin and started sneezing again. "Etshhhhhooo Hehhhchhhhhooo Atshhhhhooo Hishhhchhhooo Utchhhhhooo Ehhhhhhshhhhooo Huhhhhchhhhoooo Itshhhhhooo Hetshhhhhhooo Ahhhhhhshhhhhoooo Ehhhhhhshhhhoooo" This time everyone was staring at him and his face reddened to match his nose. He mumbled an apology and explained that his allergies were horrible today. He then gathered up his stuff and left. I was hoping he'd stay so I could hear more of his delicious sneezes, but perhaps it was good that he left when he did. My legs were already weak and it would be a good ten minutes before I could stand again. Still I think I'll be coming to this cafe much more often.

*sighes* Why can't I have real life obs like this?

Archived