Sneeze Fetish Forum

Gravitation Fic - M (Sakano)

Neesan

I went on an Sakano fangirling thing, and my great non-fetish friend even loved the story and thought Sakano would be prone to million allergies. XD So I felt better about it. Enjooooy! (Sakano = this cutie.)

- - - -

“Hiro! Hiro!”

Turning from the coffee pot in the meeting room, Hiro turned to his long time best friend and band member, Shuichi. “Isn’t it a bit early to be... What is that?”

Raising an brow, Hiro looked to Shuichi’s chest where an small white ball of fur was clutched tightly in his arms. “Duh, it’s a cat! Isn’t she adorable?” Shuichi smiled brightly down to the little kitten, petting behind her ears. “Yuki got her for me for my birthday.”

“How very sweet of him...” Hiro refrained himself from rolling his eyes at that point. “I don’t think pets are allowed in the building, though.”

Shuichi frowned up at the red-head with the most saddened face he could muster. “I know, but Yuki had to meet with his editor this morning and I didn’t want to leave little Yuki alone.”

“You... you named the cat Yuki?” Hiro’s face fell, how did he not see that one coming?

Shuichi caught on to Hiro’s tone and huffed. “Well, she is white like snow...” He muttered, petting the kitten once more. “Besides, we’re just having a small meeting today, she’ll sleep in my backpack and no one will know.”

Hiro shrugged his shoulder and turned back to his coffee. “If you say so.” A pair of footsteps made the two in the room turn quickly, Shuichi quickly opening his bookbag ready to hide the kitten before the person outside came in. Though, he was too late.

“Shindou-san! Why is there a cat in here?” Fujisaki opened the door and spotted Shuichi, who looked very relieved to see the youth.

“Fu-Fujisaki! I’m so glad it’s you!” With one quick movement, Shuichi was off the floor and over to the keyboardist. “Please don’t say anything to... AH! K and Sakano!” Since Fujisaki left the door open when he came in, Shuichi spotted his manager and producer making their way down the hall.

“Boy, Shuichi... You sure are troublesome.” Hiro walked over with the opened bookbag and lifted the kitten from the singer’s arms before putting it inside. “Geeze, you even had blankets in here.” Half-way closing it, Hiro carefully took the bookbag and set it under Shuichi’s seat.

“Thank you, Hiro!” Shuichi’s eyes watered from happiness and went to his seat just as the two came into the room.

“Good morning every.... huh?” K burst into the room with his usual cheerful self before looking around at Bad Luck. Shuichi was being way too fake with his smile, obviously nervously hiding something. Hiro was smiling a little too much, and Fujisaki, of course, acted like the two did something and didn’t want any part of it. Hey, he didn’t spends years in the secrete service for nothing. “What’s going on?”

“What do you mean?” Shuichi answered a little too quickly, still smiling wide.

Sakano, whose hands were filled with papers and an planner for the band’s performances and appointments, went to take his seat across from Shuichi, not noticing anything wrong. “You’re too suspicious, K-san.”

“Hmph.” K raised an brow as he looked at the band members and went to take his seat. If anything was up, he’d figured it out soon enough.

Once everyone was seated, Sakano opened the planner and began to look through it’s contents. “Alright, since we have a free day today, I wanted to go over all that is going to be done tomorrow, since it’s going to be full.”

“Aw, man.” Shuichi slumped in his chair and the rest ignored him. The singer had forgot all about the cat under his seat, and how nervous he was just a moment ago. All that ran through his head was how he was going to spend time with Yuki when all he’d be doing was working.

Sakano cleared his throat and passed out a copy of the schedule to each of the band members and K. Without noticing it, his one hand came up to rub under his nose gently as he read over the planner. “Alright, now. As you can see, we’ll have an early sta-aahh-art...” Stopping his sentence, he then noticed that his nose was actually itching like crazy. “Excuse me.” Rubbing his nose once more, he went on. “We’ll have an early start at eight in the morning with a photo-shoot at club... iihh'hiiih... S-sorry...” Pulling an white handkerchief out of his breast pocket, he unfolded the cloth just as the shaken inhale got to him, making his eyes close his head snapping down into the folds. “Hiiih’ktscchh-tscchhh-k’tscchhh!

Everyone at the table raised their attention to the sneezing producer. “Sakano-san, are you alright?” Fujisaki asked, never witnessing Sakano do that before.

“Yes, sorry.” Sniffling softly into the handkerchief, Sakano placed the cloth on his lap before smiling to the concerned faces around him. “It’s nothing, really.” Though, he knew differently. His nose was still itching and it was getting worse. “Anyway,” Looking back down to the paper in front of him, he hoped that ignoring the problem would make it go away.

Hiro was the first to give Shuichi a glance, hoping that their producer didn’t have an convenient allergy to cats. Hiro caught Fujisaki’s glance at the singer too and the two frowned. Of course, K caught the two glancing at Shuichi, and frowned deeply. Something really was up.

Sakano didn’t notice the others looking at each other, he was still going on about what was going to be done the next day. Though, the rest did notice when his words began to break once more, his breath coming a little shaken like it had been before. Trying to be nonchalant, his forefinger gingerly rubbed under his nose as he spoke, hoping to strive off the feeling as long as he could. Though, it didn’t look like it would work.

“...then at lunch, we hii-iiihh... have an meeting with the publish...publisher...” His free hand went down to pick up the handkerchief that was on his lap, both hands bringing the cloth to his nose before smothering another round of soft, yet harsh sneezes. “Hiih’ktschhh! Hiihh’tsshh-k’tscchh!...” Taking an long breath after, Sakano rubbed his nose once more, his cheeks burning a little out of embarrassment. “S-sorry.”

Hiro and Fujisaki began to get a little nervous at this point. The red-haired guitarist looked back to Shuichi who was totally oblivious to the fact that the cat could have been causing the producer problems. His foot moved to kick Shuichi’s shin to get his attention.

“Ow!” Scowling at Hiro, Shuichi caught his friend glaring at him, and looking downwards. “Wha...? Ohhhh.”

“What’s the problem, Hiroshi?” K crossed his arms over his chest, watching the whole display between the two.

Hiro looked up to K and inwardly cursed. If he was going to get in trouble because of Shuichi... “Uh, nothing.”

Fujisaki shook his head and turned to Sakano. “Are you sure you’re ok? You’re not coming down with a cold are you?”

Shaking his head gently, Sakano removed his glasses to rubbed his fisted hand over his now watering and itchy eyes. “No. My allergies seem to be acting up for some reason.”

Swallowing hard, Shuichi rubbed the back of his head. “I-I didn’t know you had allergies, Sakano-san.”

“I usually take medication when they get too bad, but I didn’t think anything w-would get to me today.” His words were hasten, as were his actions when he stood up from the table. “Ex-ehhh-excuse me a moment...”

The brunette turned to head into the washroom that was connected to the room, though he didn’t make it to the door before his fisted hand came up to his nose and mouth, unable to catch the next fit into his handkerchief. “Hiihh’Ktcchht! Hiih’tscchh-Hiih’tscchht! Hiiihh... Hiiiihhh’Tscchhu!

When the door closed to the washroom, the sounds of Sakano’s sneezing grew silent. K took that time to glance under the table, where Hiro indicated to Shuichi. “What’s in the bookbag, Shuichi?”

Shuichi looked up nervously to K and pulled his chair back. “My kitten... I’m so sorry! I didn’t know bringing her in would do anything!” Pulling the bookbag into his arms, K scowled harder.

“There is a reason why there are not pets in the building.” K said in a dangerously monotone voice. “Though he doesn’t act like it, Sakano is pretty much allergic to everything.”

Hiro raised a brow at this, he had been their manager for some time now, and never knew. “I had no idea.”

K shrugged. “It’s not something he goes around telling people, obviously. Haven’t you noticed how he brings his own bedding when we go on tour? The ones at the hotels have down in them. Plus...” Turning in his chair, K motioned to flower vase behind him. “All the flowers around here are fake.”

“Really?” Shuichi frowned and looked down at the kitten who was fast asleep in it’s bed. “I’ll have Hiro fill me in about tomorrow and take the kitten home, then.”

K nodded, still a little upset about all the trouble this caused. Just as Shuichi was about to leave, Sakano came out of the bathroom. His hair was a little mussed, his nose tinged pink from rubbing his nose.

“Where is Shindou-san going?” Sakano sniffed slightly, though his voice was a little congested than usual.

Turning then, Shuichi bowed deeply. “I’m so sorry, Sakano-san! I wouldn’t have brought her in here if I knew it would be this much trouble!”

Sakano blinked in confusion at the singer, then looked to the others. Before anyone said anything, a soft mew-ing sound came from Shuichi’s backpack, making them all turn back to him.

“Ca-ca-cat!” Sakano almost ran backwards into the wall as the kitten poked her head out of the top of the bag. He covered his hand which still held the handkerchief over his nose and mouth, an almost fearful look in his eyes.

“Shuichi.” K stood then, going to the door and opened it for the singer. He apologized to Sakano once more, bowing out of the door. “That kid...” Shaking his head, K shut the door and looked to Sakano. “Are you alright?”

Shaking his head, Sakano lifted an hand in the air to give himself a moment before his eyes completely closed. His entire body shook as his other hand came to join the first in catching the next fit. “Hiiih’hiih...Ktscchhh! H’KTschhht-K’TSCHhhh-K’TSCCHH!

“Sakano...” Hiro frowned, getting a little nervous now. He had never seen anyone sneeze that much at one time before, though K gave Hiro a little reassuring look.

Lifting his watering eyes, Sakano’s one hand took off his glasses and used that hand to rub the itching orbs. “I th-hiiih-think we better sw-switch rooms.”

K ran a hand through his long blonde locks and sighed softly. “I’ll handle things here, just head home.” Glancing to Sakano, K offered a warm smile, and the brunette didn’t argue that.

“Th-thank yo-hiiih’tsschht! Thank you.” Sniffling, Sakano headed to his place at the table and grabbed his things, handkerchief still over half his face. “Sorry, everyone.”

Hiiih’Iihhh-KTSCHHH-K’tscchht-KSCCHHT!” Before making it out of the room, his footing slowed when his shoulders jerked forward after an shaken breath, one more fit heard from him before he actually left the room.

“Wow. Poor Sakano-san.” Fujisaki frowned slightly at the doorway that the producer left from.

K began to sift through the papers in front of him, acting as through nothing happened. “He’ll be alright soon.”

“You don’t seem bothered by this.” Hiro raised a brow at the blonde, wondering about that before.

Smiling softly as he looked up to them, K waved his one hand through the air. “Not really, no. I’ve been Sakano far worse than that. He tries to keep his allergies hidden from others, but when you work with someone for so long you can’t miss it. Where did Shuichi get that kitten, anyway?”

“Yuki gave it to him for his birthday.” Hiro responded, being the only one in the room who knew that. “Yuki had some meeting this morning and Shuichi didn’t want to leave her alone, that’s why he brought her in.”

“Hrm.” K rubbed his chin thoughtfully. “I could have sworn Yuki would have known about Sakano’s allergies... He is really close with Tohma after all.”

Downstairs in the main lobby of the NG building, a blonde man with dark sunglasses watched Sakano fumble with a arm-full of papers, the other hand catching random fits of sneezing. His hair really was mussed now, his glasses off as his eyes needed constantly rubbed.

Yuki Eiri smirked to himself as he pushed off the wall he leaned against as Sakano’s papers spilled out of his hands. “Having problems?”

“Y-Yuki-san!” Startled, Sakano sniffled softly, Yuki having taken off his sunglasses to help collect the fallen papers.

Yuki just smirked, standing up with the papers still in his hands. “Let me give you a hand with these.”

“I’m hea-heading back ho-home.” Sakano’s words began to faulter as he stood, his hand snapping to his face as two violent sneezes ripped through him. “Hiih’KTSCHH-TSCCHH!”

Trying not to smirk more, Yuki shrugged one shoulder. “No problem, I have nothing to do today.” Yet, he thought as his golden eyes looked up the very adorably allergic brunette. Yes, the cat was a very good present for Shuichi.

~ Owari ...osoraku... ~

((My Eiri muse is SO BAD and made me write the bottom part, for he's an perv. Gotta love him.))

... yum? 8) Never seen this series, Kisa, although I hear everyone jabbering about it, but that was still thoroughly enjoyable :q I do so love me some cat allergies, and he was very sweet about it :yes:

Glee!

Hahahaha! Oh my, how cute! I loved this, and I have to agree: Sakano does seem as though he'd be allergic to just about everything!

Your Yuki makes me giggle :yes:

Oh, how cute! I love Sakano. He's so adorable. And I always though he seemed like the allergy type myself. It was just too perfect for that character. Thank you so much for sharing this fic with us.

KFJSDLKFJD KOI! HEheheheeee....Sakano being bad is SO CUTE!!! *GIGGLES LIKE AN IDIOT*

We REALLY need our own anime forum, I swear....*snorts*

~Frack

*Squee!* Thank you all! X3 HA! I'm both excited and amused that you all agree with me about him being the allergy-prone type. XDD Even my non-fetish friends agree. Damn Maki, she should have made him like, have an fit or something. Merow!!

Don't worry koi! As soon as I get my DSL up and running, I am SO there!!!!! And we shall have one! >3

Archived