Sneeze Fetish Forum

"Night-time Church Stroll" - Hellsing Fic

Neesan

(( I had watched Hellsing a few months back and went "oh! Priest is hot!" and then went off to do something else. LOL I watched it again last night, and went "ok, he's REALLY hot and I need to love him now! :twisted:This is Mr. McSexy-Priest! And I don't know too much about it all yet, but said hell with it and wrote anyway. Enjoy! ))

Paladin Alexander Anderson’s heavy footsteps echoed through the impressive hallway of the empty vatican. The colorful stained glass windows showed only the inky black sky outside, the only light source was the large candles that lined the floor, spacing eight feet apart. The vatican was used for only a few people, and the smells through the church proved it. The air was thick with a musky odor of mold, dust, and a hint of heavy incense. Just some of the things that irritated Alexander’s nose. Which is one of the reasons he never liked to spend too much time there.

It was useless for him to brood on it, since he had to be inside the church atleast once a day anyway. A gloved hand rise to run through the long stands of gold spiked hair in an irritable fashion. He had only just returned from London no more than a few hours before being summoned back to the church. It would be nice if he were to sleep once in a while...

Light reflected and danced across his circular glasses as he passed by the tall candles that lined the walls on either side of him. As he neared the center, the familiar scent of the incense increased with every step. Very gently he sniffed, hand raising to run a glove cased finger along the underside of his nose to help control the increasing burning itch.

When that didn’t help, Alexander sighed heavily, reaching into his inner breast pocket to pull out his handkerchief. He had obviously misjudged the intensity of the itch, for his deep green eyes fluttered shut with a deep inhalation of breath. “Heeeh-HEEHTSCCHHUH!” His free hand rose just in time to hover near his face as a very harsh and violent sneeze all but exploded from the Irish man.

His body bent with the unrestrained force and slowly stood back upright. A sigh escaped him just as he pulled the soft cloth from his pocket. Burying his nose into the white folds, he gave a short blow and hoped it would tide his delicate sinuses over for a little while. He knew that was empty hope, since he sneezed at least a handful of times with just a short visit.

He kept the handkerchief in his gloved hand for when he would need it, knowing he would. His walking resumed once more, having halted when the first sneeze came. He sniffed a few more times as his pace began, and tried to think about other things like, sleeping once he returned home. His mind lingered on the thought of a nice cup of tea as well when the violent itch returned once more.

A low growl was heard from his throat as the handkerchief clad hand rose to his face. His walking stopped once more as the other hand joined the first when his lips parted for a deep inhale. “Heeh’TSCHHM!” He covered the cloth over his nose and mouth as the first muffled sneeze was heard. His eyes closed tightly, and stayed that way when the feeling did not subside at all. His shoulders that jerked forward slacked a bit as he took a very slow and shallow breath. “Heeeh-eehhh’TSCHHHM... HMPSHHMM!” They only shot forward a moment later as the priest caught a violent breath-taking double.

When his eyes did open, he groaned softly and pulled the handkerchief from his face after blowing once more. His one hand moved from holding the soft cloth to push up glasses that slid down the bridge of his nose.

The Irishman could still smell the heavy scent of frankincense that that lingered in the halls. Resuming steps to his destination, not lingering any more than necessary, Alexander moved the cloth down to waist level once more. His sinuses still burned with the prickling itch, but the sensation didn’t grown any more that that.

He used to find some amusing irony in the fact that he, a priest, was allergic to the common smells of a church. It didn’t bother him that much anymore, realizing he couldn’t exactly do anything about it. Best was just to not make such a big deal out of it.

A few more small sniffles was all that was heard through the halls before he reached the two large oak doors that led to the main chapel. He didn’t bother to pocket his handkerchief since his sinuses were still tingling from the overwhelming smell.

The doors groaned in protest as he opened them, the sound echoing off the high ceiling and large room. Presented before him was a pitch black area, no candles illuminating the chapel like they did in the hallway.

Eyes narrowed as he stepped through the set of pews and to the side where a small door was. His hand reached out to grab the brass knob, his other hand that had bunched the cloth up came back to his nose. With another deep intake of breath, Alexander’s head snapped down to the white cloth as he sneezed twice more. “Heehh-HUUHHMPSHH-HMPSHH!” His sinuses were starting to ache now with the vicious nature of the usual sneezing. Not to mention the area that emitted the scent was right at the alter in a large golden dome.

When he caught his breath enough to swipe the soft fabric under his nose, he opened the smaller door to find nothing but more darkness waiting for him. He did notice the white envelope on the small desk inside the office which was basking in the moonlight that fell from the large window in front of him. He seen his name sprawled across the front of the white envelope and stepped closer to the desk.

His free hand went to grab the letter and broke the red wax seal on the back to open it. Inside a letter explained that his brother, Maxwell, had been called back to London for a meeting with Sir Integra. Alexander’s orders were to stay in Ireland until he was needed.

With a frustrated groan, Alexander crumbled up the letter into a tight ball. Why he couldn’t have been told that when he got the first letter that brought him there... he realized there was no point in getting too upset about it. What’s done is done. A defeated sigh escaped him as he turned on heel and left the office area.

From his own thoughts about the letter, it seemed to him that he may not be leaving again for a mission soon. He took some relief in that thought as he headed though the chapel once more, his mind drifting over the thought of upcoming relaxing days.

Huuh-KTSCHHMPH!”

He was too occupied in such thoughts that he didn’t take much notice of his hand automatically coming up to cover his nose with the handkerchief as a violent sneeze broke through his defenses. The piece of cloth stayed in place as he made his way out of the incense filled room., both to block out the irritating scent and for the fact that his sinuses were still burning in protest.

He had just made his way out of the chapel when he caught a very explosive barrage of four more sneezes. Each one made the priest bend over slightly, shoulders jerking from the release. His much abused handkerchief was used once more to blow his congesting nose before returning back into his pocket. Another came out in it’s place, always was he prepared.

Gloved hands carefully unfolded the square cloth as he resumed his journey down the hallways once more. Down the candle light hallway to another smaller but more light hall did he get before his itching sinuses began to revolt on him once more. His booted feet halted as the clean fabric rose to his nose once again. His lips parted into somewhat of a sneer as a shaken inhale expanded his broad chest.

Huuuh-HTSCCHMPH! HU’TSCCHMP-HMMPHHT! Huuhh. . . HUH’TCHMPH-TSCCHHMPH!”

Glistening green orbs shut tightly as a flurry of five hard sneezes escaped him. Each one rode on the tail of the previous, getting stronger until the final one.

Leaving him breathless, the priest used his one hand to slip his glasses off, the other hand raising to run and massage the bridge of his nose. He began to walk once more, still stroking his fingers over his nose and up to his eyes. Weary, still sneezy feeling as well, a small vacation sounded heavenly to Alexander Anderson.

HEHEHEHEEEEEEEEE!!!! You know how I feel about sneezing, bad-ass priests, koi!!! ROWF!!!!

He's such a crazy fucker.....*snicker* FJDSLKFDSJF sneezing.....

~Frack

HEHEHEHEEEEEEEEE!!!!  You know how I feel about sneezing, bad-ass priests, koi!!!  ROWF!!!!

He's such a crazy fucker.....*snicker*  FJDSLKFDSJF sneezing.....

~Frack

:twisted: You knew I'd end up doing it. XD WOOT! Glad it got a seal of approval. ;D

JKFHDFKJDH. The answer is yes. As you know, I do so love me some Hellsing, and I am ALL about some Anderson. All about it, I say 8) He's such an enormous, sexy fucker. Raoorrrr.

Anyway, this was awesome 8) I totally like the way you spelled the sneezes, and the sources of his irritation were just amusing, to say the least XD And my Hellsing fangirl continuuity alarms only went off a few times! I think he's Scottish, not Irish :twisted:;

BUT STILL. Oummm.

oooooh, tasty! :twisted:

MUST watch Hellsing... after all, I know where to find it... that's called an ex-bf with benefits ;)

JKFHDFKJDH. The answer is yes. As you know, I do so love me some Hellsing, and I am ALL about some Anderson. All about it, I say 8) He's such an enormous, sexy fucker. Raoorrrr.

Anyway, this was awesome 8) I totally like the way you spelled the sneezes, and the sources of his irritation were just amusing, to say the least XD And my Hellsing fangirl continuuity alarms only went off a few times! I think he's Scottish, not Irish <_<;

BUT STILL. Oummm.

YAY! I knew you liked Alucard, whom I'm fancying more and more, and WAI! That's awesome! Haha! He IS a beast, omg. Which makes me adore him more. x)

^___^ Thank you! *falls over* Scottish not Irish? Hmm. Ok, I have no idea what he is. (I don't think it was ever mentioned.) I'm going off by the accent and the Catholic thing. :unsure: Hehe, I actually watch it in English *gasp* which is new to me. XDD

XDD I'm way glad you liked it! :twisted:

Sooze, you must! It's really good. I put it off forever from watching it and glad I got into it finally. :D

Anyway, this was awesome 8) I totally like the way you spelled the sneezes, and the sources of his irritation were just amusing, to say the least XD And my Hellsing fangirl continuuity alarms only went off a few times! I think he's Scottish, not Irish <_<;

BUT STILL. Oummm.

YAY! I knew you liked Alucard, whom I'm fancying more and more, and WAI! That's awesome! Haha! He IS a beast, omg. Which makes me adore him more. x)

^___^ Thank you! *falls over* Scottish not Irish? Hmm. Ok, I have no idea what he is. (I don't think it was ever mentioned.) I'm going off by the accent and the Catholic thing. :unsure: Hehe, I actually watch it in English *gasp* which is new to me. XDD

XDD I'm way glad you liked it! :twisted:

Sooze, you must! It's really good. I put it off forever from watching it and glad I got into it finally. :D

It does make more sense with the Catholic thing. I don't recall if it's mentioned in the manga but I do recall that they spell out his accent and it's more Scottish than Irish but hey, whatever works 8)

And Alucard is indeed also sexy. To be perfectly honest, I'd do anyone from that series >:C Even Walter.

I don't think they do, actually. They mention that he's in Rome, and then something about Dublin... And I think that was all. They are just confusing fans. =O the bastards! XDDD

LMAO! Dude, seriously! It takes a great anime to get me into the chicks of the series as well. :twisted: I went around reading some fanfics to see how others wrote Alexander, (which I like calling him better than "Anderson" because Anderson makes me think of the neighbor from Beavis and Butthead. XDDD!!!) and I got into the him/Alucard slash. =o It was hot. Hehehehe!

Yummy! Priests allergic to churchy things...very agreeable. And him being Scottish/Irish/Accentish just makes it all better.

So how bout some sneezy Alexander/Alucard fic, hmmm?..

So how bout some sneezy Alexander/Alucard fic, hmmm?..

You know, I wouldn't be opposed to that at all. After reading some fics with them, I'm quite fond of that idea. :D

oh LORD yes. m/m pairing is delicious even without sneezing... but WITH, it's to die for... :twisted:

oh LORD yes. m/m pairing is delicious even without sneezing... but WITH, it's to die for...  :laugh:

:blink: You are very right indeed. hahah! I have two other m/m sneezefics in my head that need to be written. I need a kick in the ass. :laugh:

Archived