Sneeze Fetish Forum

Old fantasy of mine about sneezing while hiddingin

Daphine

I have been thinking about the past alot lately and different aspects of my fetish and how it has evolved over the years <_< (OK, I know maybe alittle to deep to start off an ob's :unsure: )

Well anyway last night I rememberd an old fantasy I used to have back in high school. When I was a junior my boyfriend brokeup with me leaving me totaly destroyed and broken hearted :twisted: . A few days later I saw him holding hands with another girl as they walked down the hall and my heartbreak turned to anger :D . Well that night I had this fantasy for the first time :) .

I had a hypotist hypnotize him <_< so that in his state he couldn't move and could only talk and listen to me and my suggestions. I told him he was in an old warehouse hidding from a group of people who were out to hurt him so he had to keep perfectly quite, except for being able to talk to me of course :unsure: . I asked him "what can you see?" "Nothing" he said "it's to dark". "What can you hear?" "I can hear people moving around close by". Then I asked "what can you smell?" As I held a canister of pepper under his nose". I watched as be breathed deep threw his nostrils and said "there a strange smell in the air! it kind of burns and it's making me feel like I have to" and thats when the look of horror would come over him as his breath would begin to hitch "sna, snaa, sneeze!" "O'h no I don't dare snee, sna sneeze with them in the room, they will hear me for sure". I would watch in total enjoyment as his eye's teared up and his face would contort into a sneezy expression. He would try desperately to move his arms so he could itch his nose but to no avail. I would remind him how important it was for him to keep quite and not to sneeze :D as he would beg me to itch his nose for him, to keep him from sneezing. Instead of doing so I would tickle his nose with my hair to try and make the sneeze come exploding out. He begs me to stop but it's no use. His need to sneeze grows to stronge and finally comes exploding out giving him away :D .

Then I would say my prayers like a good girl and go to sleep :D . Ah the things we will do to get over a high school heartbreak :innocent: .

I have been thinking about the past alot lately and different aspects of my fetish and how it has evolved over the years <_<  (OK, I know maybe alittle to deep to start off an ob's :unsure: )

Well anyway last night I rememberd an old fantasy I used to have back in high school.  When I was a junior my boyfriend brokeup with me leaving me totaly destroyed and broken hearted :twisted: .  A few days later I saw him holding hands with another girl as they walked down the hall and my heartbreak turned to anger :D .  Well that night I had this fantasy for the first time :) .

I had a hypotist hypnotize him <_<  so that in his state he couldn't move and could only talk and listen to me and my suggestions.  I told him he was in an old warehouse hidding from a group of people who were out to hurt him so he had to keep perfectly quite, except for being able to talk to me of course :unsure: .  I asked him "what can you see?" "Nothing" he said "it's to dark".  "What can you hear?"  "I can hear people moving around close by".  Then I asked "what can you smell?" As I held a canister of pepper under his nose".  I watched as be breathed deep threw his nostrils and said "there a strange smell in the air! it kind of burns and it's making me feel like I have to" and thats when the look of horror would come over him as his breath would begin to hitch "sna, snaa, sneeze!"  "O'h no I don't dare snee, sna sneeze with them in the room, they will hear me for sure".  I would watch in total enjoyment as his eye's teared up and his face would contort into a sneezy expression.  He would try desperately to move his arms so he could itch his nose but to no avail.  I would remind him how important it was for him to keep quite and not to sneeze :D  as he would beg me to itch his nose for him, to keep him from sneezing.  Instead of doing so I would tickle his nose with my hair to try and make the sneeze come exploding out.  He begs me to stop but it's no use.  His need to sneeze grows to stronge and finally comes exploding out giving him away :D .

Then I would say my prayers like a good girl and go to sleep :D .  Ah the things we will do to get over a high school heartbreak :innocent: .

That was both cute and very wicked. Not sure if i'm more impressed or surprised.

You're just surpised because that's something you'd expect from me. :twisted:

Heh...I have a similar fanatasy...only it's me that's the sneezer...and there's a guy holding me down and "coaching" me. :blushing: I don't know why...but I love it. :blushing::blushing::blushing:

I've got a fantasy like that too, only I'm the one hiding, and it's more like in a closet or something, somewhere that's really dusty, and having run in there to hide kicked up all the dust into the air...^_^ Don't know why, but dust is my favourite allergen.

I have been thinking about the past alot lately and different aspects of my fetish and how it has evolved over the years :blushing:  (OK, I know maybe alittle to deep to start off an ob's :blushing: )

Well anyway last night I rememberd an old fantasy I used to have back in high school.  When I was a junior my boyfriend brokeup with me leaving me totaly destroyed and broken hearted :blushing: .  A few days later I saw him holding hands with another girl as they walked down the hall and my heartbreak turned to anger :blushing: .  Well that night I had this fantasy for the first time :) .

I had a hypotist hypnotize him :blushing:  so that in his state he couldn't move and could only talk and listen to me and my suggestions.  I told him he was in an old warehouse hidding from a group of people who were out to hurt him so he had to keep perfectly quite, except for being able to talk to me of course :blushing: .  I asked him "what can you see?" "Nothing" he said "it's to dark".  "What can you hear?"  "I can hear people moving around close by".  Then I asked "what can you smell?" As I held a canister of pepper under his nose".  I watched as be breathed deep threw his nostrils and said "there a strange smell in the air! it kind of burns and it's making me feel like I have to" and thats when the look of horror would come over him as his breath would begin to hitch "sna, snaa, sneeze!"  "O'h no I don't dare snee, sna sneeze with them in the room, they will hear me for sure".  I would watch in total enjoyment as his eye's teared up and his face would contort into a sneezy expression.  He would try desperately to move his arms so he could itch his nose but to no avail.  I would remind him how important it was for him to keep quite and not to sneeze :blushing:  as he would beg me to itch his nose for him, to keep him from sneezing.  Instead of doing so I would tickle his nose with my hair to try and make the sneeze come exploding out.  He begs me to stop but it's no use.  His need to sneeze grows to stronge and finally comes exploding out giving him away :blushing: .

Then I would say my prayers like a good girl and go to sleep :D .  Ah the things we will do to get over a high school heartbreak :innocent: .

That was both cute and very wicked. Not sure if i'm more impressed or surprised.

Thank you, I think! (HEE, HEE) :blushing:

• 7 years later...

Ooh, someone after my own heart :heart::lmfao:

My favorite fantasy! Only I'm that kinda girl who does it with both RL and fandom characters~ :blush: I love being wicked.

Archived