Sneeze Fetish Forum

More Hellsing Drabble :p (M)

Garnet

This has been hanging around my computer for several months, but Kisa's little ficlet reminded me that I had it. Not much, but worth a post, I guess :B

Once upon a time, I even doodled this picture of Schro sneezing, because DAMNIT HE'S CUTE: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v63/gaze...schrosneeze.jpg

---------

Perched atop one of the many stainless steel tables organized in neat rows throughout the laboratory, Schrodinger drew his bare knees up to his chest and rested his chin on them, staring intently at the scientist as he tinkered. Usually he was content to rest at the Major's side, a sprawling lapcat lounging and dozing lazily until he was given an assignment, but today he was in "playfully obnoxious" mode.

"Stop staring at me like zat," Doc bit out sharply, glaring from behind spider-eyed lenses as the felinic youth bared his teeth in a silently mocking grin.

The good doctor was one of his favorite such victims to annoy. Unfortunately, the chemicals he seemed to be working with at the moment were beginning to have an adverse affect on Schrodinger's damnably sensitive nose. He refused to raise a gloved hand to rub away the gathering irritation of drifting fumes, but one delicate ear twitched and his left eye squinted a little against the welling of tears. Sneezing now would disrupt his most enjoyable game of staring intently at the doctor, unnerving him.

Unfortunately, it didn't look at though he had a choice. As the other ear swivelled back into a pinned position, Schrodinger sniffled softly, a breath that brought with it the sharp bite of chemical scents to his nose. Unable to stand it, the catboy drew a convulsive breath and trembled with a brief volley of sneezes.

"Ktchih! ...Ksst! ...Ktch! Ktch!" Snarling his lip away from delicately pointed little canines, he hesitated on a fifth, wavering torturously. Snff. "Hih-TCH!"

Relieved but blinking wetly, Schrodinger looked up again, ears flattened in annoyance at the interruption. Doc was glancing sidelong at him with a perfectly smug, satisfied smirk twisting his mouth.

"Gesundheit. Cover your mouth, you fil'sy creature."

----------------

DKFLSDJKGJK!! OMFG and then I DIED SO MUCH AT THE CUTENESS! ^_^

The picture = SO freakin' cute and the fic JKFSLFJSKLK! Yes. Little kitty sneezes. OMG. *rolls around in GLEE!*

Thank you for posting! :lol: And WOO for outbreak of Hellsing-sneezestuff! LOL

:D It's Alucard! =O

:hat::bleh: that picture...

*drift* THAT! was hilarious :laugh: and the sneeze! soooo adorable! :hat:

as is the little scene you wrote... VERY enjoyable. mmmmmmmmm ;)

thank you! :hug:

Sadly, I never saw the whole show. ;) Are there any sneezes in the real thing, or do people just have fun with that? If there are, There's only one thing to say:

PICS!!!! I NEEEDDDD PICS!!!! OR BETTER YET, CLIPS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:bleh: fully yours, Blah Blah

Eeiii, so kawaii! And just... yummy! Catboys sneezing are soooo hot! -Drools. Pants. Squirms.- Mm, yeah. Thank you, Kisa.

~Me~

Sadly, I never saw the whole show. :laugh: Are there any sneezes in the real thing, or do people just have fun with that? If there are, There's only one thing to say:

:lol: fully yours, Blah Blah

No sneezes in the real thing. Sorry, use your imagination. So far I think I've written about almost every character in the series, male and female XD I'm a dork.

Sadly, I never saw the whole show. :laugh: Are there any sneezes in the real thing, or do people just have fun with that? If there are, There's only one thing to say:

:lol: fully yours, Blah Blah

No sneezes in the real thing. Sorry, use your imagination. So far I think I've written about almost every character in the series, male and female XD I'm a dork.

Ok, point me towards some of your female ones please! I MUST SEE THEM!!!

Eeiii, so kawaii! And just... yummy! Catboys sneezing are soooo hot! -Drools. Pants. Squirms.- Mm, yeah. Thank you, Kisa.

~Me~

You're welcome? :lol: My fic was a few posts down, though. Unless you mean the reminding, then woot! I'm glad I did. :laugh:

Sadly, I never saw the whole show. ;) Are there any sneezes in the real thing, or do people just have fun with that? If there are, There's only one thing to say:

Here's an Integra One

Here's an Integra One

Could you re-post the immage here, and any other ones you may have? The immage there doesn't work for me for some reason. I just says "User Posted Immage"

:innocent: :innocent: that picture...

*drift* THAT! was hilarious :innocent: and the sneeze! soooo adorable! :bleh:

as is the little scene you wrote... VERY enjoyable. mmmmmmmmm ;)

thank you! :hug:

Yes, the drift thing was hillarious!

I would have done the same thing if I could actually draw on a computer... Just I would probably have done it with Chiharu from Boys Be and the feather would have been that pesky piece of hay seen in the actual show. And I probably would have replaced *Drift* with something like *Woosh* or *Float* :innocent: Or maybe I would just use *Drift*...

Yeah, and what about Victoria? (I hope I had the right name. I didn't see much of the show, but I liked what I saw) You know, cer2a.jpg This cute little one. She's the one I'd be gay for if I were female... Anything on her? Fics, Pics, (See? I can rhyme!) anything?

Yeah, and what about Victoria? (I hope I had the right name. I didn't see much of the show, but I liked what I saw) You know, cer2a.jpg This cute little one. She's the one I'd be gay for if I were female... Anything on her? Fics, Pics, (See? I can rhyme!) anything?

Awfully demanding, aren't you? /:drool: She's cute too, and her name is Seras/Ceres/Ceras/any variation thereof Victoria.

Yes, I am a very demanding person. I hope there's something on her... I don't really know enough about the series to write a fic myself, and I can't draw to save my life, so no pics from me.

Ok, I'm bored of being demanding at the moment, so, to pass the time while I wait for links to some Ceras stuffs, Let's go over some stuff:

Smileys:

:hat: = Alucard

:wub: = Ceras with her huge gun

:twisted: = Me if I don't get to see anything on Ceras

:wub: = Anyone who doesn't think Ceras is awesome

:plasma: (not about Hellsing, but made me think of something) Guy with a pulse gun from UT

And, uhhh... I'll think of something...

Gimme pics!

Archived