Sneeze Fetish Forum

A short, unfinished Snape/Lupin fic (M) - (2 Parts)

Jorm

Ok, this is my first time writitng a sneeze fic sobe gentle with me. Feedback is very welcome.

Title: none yet 9suggestions welcome)

Spoiler warning: none

Rating: PG

Summary: No plot, just fluff.

Disclaimer: ;) I own nothing, everything belongs to J.K.

EsshhOOO! Ehhh…. Heehhh…. HetCHOO! Snape groaned and let his head fall back onto the headrest of the rather small and battered sofa in his living room. He closed his eyes and sniffled miserably. “Bloody little contagious students.” He muttered angrily. “Getting their germs all over ev…evr…ry….HATCHOO!” The sneeze exploded out of him propelling his head sharply forward, he groped for his handkerchief in his robes pocket as he let his head fall back again eyes still closed.

“Now normally.” A slightly hoarse and amused sounding voice from the direction of the living room doorway said, “I would tell you not too be silly, that the Hogwarts students wouldn’t get you sick on purpose. But then, knowing the way you deal with most of them, I have to say I wouldn’t be entirely surprised if they did.” Snape opened his eyes and glared at Remus Lupin who was standing in the doorway holding a large mug of steaming liquid a wry smile on his face. “You’re enjoying this, aren’t you?” Snape asked coldly. Lupin’s smile changed from wry to warm as he crossed the room to Snape, handed him the mug and placing a gentle hand on his forehead. “I’m not enjoying it, though I did find your musings rather ironic. Here, drink some tea, it’ll make you feel better, and contrary to what you may believe, I do want you to feel better.” He frowned, “You’re getting a fever too.”

“Thank you.” Snape said acidly, taking the mug rather grudgingly and sipping some tea. “Because I hadn’t noticed that was hot and cold all over.”

Lupin merely smiled sympathetically and sat down next to Snape who had had to sit up in order to drink his tea. He gently rubbed Snape’s hunched back, and despite himself, Snape leaned back into Lupin’s touch, wiping his streaming nose on his sleeve and sniffling. After a moment he spoke again, his tone no longer angry or sarcastic, but merely tired, and slightly congested. “Thank you.” He said *sniff* “And I’m sorry I snapped at you, *sniff* I just….” He sighed and closed his eyes again, too tired to finish his thought.

“It’s all right.” Lupin said gently. “Finish your tea and get some rest.”

Snape nodded, nearly asleep already, his head resting against Lupin’s shoulder. Lupin smiled. “Come on, lets get you up to bed before you fall asleep right here.”

Guest superimmunegirl

Sigh...perfectly lovely. Lupin laying a hand on Snape's forehead is so sweet...I like how you made him vulnerable but still in sarcastic, biting character--for both of them, the sweetness was not over the top, but just right. I'd love to read more!

Ok, this is my first time writitng a sneeze fic sobe gentle with me. Feedback is very welcome.

Title: none yet 9suggestions welcome)

Spoiler warning: none

Rating: PG

Summary: No plot, just fluff.

Disclaimer: ;) I own nothing, everything belongs to J.K.

EsshhOOO! Ehhh…. Heehhh…. HetCHOO! Snape groaned and let his head fall back onto the headrest of the rather small and battered sofa in his living room. He closed his eyes and sniffled miserably. “Bloody little contagious students.” He muttered angrily. “Getting their germs all over ev…evr…ry….HATCHOO!” The sneeze exploded out of him propelling his head sharply forward, he groped for his handkerchief in his robes pocket as he let his head fall back again eyes still closed.

“Now normally.” A slightly hoarse and amused sounding voice from the direction of the living room doorway said, “I would tell you not too be silly, that the Hogwarts students wouldn’t get you sick on purpose. But then, knowing the way you deal with most of them, I have to say I wouldn’t be entirely surprised if they did.” Snape opened his eyes and glared at Remus Lupin who was standing in the doorway holding a large mug of steaming liquid a wry smile on his face. “You’re enjoying this, aren’t you?” Snape asked coldly. Lupin’s smile changed from wry to warm as he crossed the room to Snape, handed him the mug and placing a gentle hand on his forehead. “I’m not enjoying it, though I did find your musings rather ironic. Here, drink some tea, it’ll make you feel better, and contrary to what you may believe, I do want you to feel better.” He frowned, “You’re getting a fever too.”

“Thank you.” Snape said acidly, taking the mug rather grudgingly and sipping some tea. “Because I hadn’t noticed that was hot and cold all over.”

Lupin merely smiled sympathetically and sat down next to Snape who had had to sit up in order to drink his tea. He gently rubbed Snape’s hunched back, and despite himself, Snape leaned back into Lupin’s touch, wiping his streaming nose on his sleeve and sniffling. After a moment he spoke again, his tone no longer angry or sarcastic, but merely tired, and slightly congested. “Thank you.” He said *sniff* “And I’m sorry I snapped at you, *sniff* I just….” He sighed and closed his eyes again, too tired to finish his thought.

“It’s all right.” Lupin said gently. “Finish your tea and get some rest.”

Snape nodded, nearly asleep already, his head resting against Lupin’s shoulder. Lupin smiled. “Come on, lets get you up to bed before you fall asleep right here.”

Very nice! I hope you continue this very soon!

Maybe you can have a scene with Remus or any hogwarts students sneezing too?

Continue posting!

Very nice and very much in character. I enjoy a good Sick Snape fic all the time. He's one that I never get tired of seeing sick and miserable. That sounded bad, but it's true. He's so stoic and controled that any time I can see him other wise it's so awesome to me. And Lupin was just AWWW!!! Such a sweetie. Thank you for sharing and I hope to read more.

Ok, here's a bit more for you. All I've written so far.

Snape groaned, but opened his eyes and made to stand up, then suddenly stopped as a wave of dizziness washed over him, he swayed slightly and swallowed hard.

“Severus?” Lupin asked, concerned. “Are you all right?”

“I…” He swallowed again. “Just…just a bit dizzy.” He reached out a hand and grabbed the back of the sofa for support.

“Easy!” Lupin said, standing quickly and wrapping an arm around Snape’s waist to steady him. “Come on. It’s all right, just lean on me.”

Snape nodded weakly, rather embarrassed at this show of weakness, but putting an arm around Lupin’s shoulders and allowing himself to be supported into the bedroom nonetheless. Once there he collapsed on the bed shivering. “Eh….eh….ehckSHHH! Heh … hetCHHH!” He sneezed again and Lupin handed him a tissue.

“Thags.” Snape said and blew his nose with a wet honk.

“Don’t mention it.” Lupin said, smiling kindly and wrapping a thick comforter around Snape’s shoulders. Snape sniffled and pulled it tighter around himself, he felt pathetic, sitting here sneezing and sniffling while Lupin took care of him. As though reading Snape’s thoughts, Lupin’s smile became slightly humorous again and he said. “Oh, come now Severus. Even an impenetrable and tough, Potions Master like yourself can catch a cold now and then.” Snape glared at him, but rather half-heartedly and sneezed again. Lupin ran a loving hand through his, albeit slightly greasy hair, and kissed him gently on the forehead. “Now I want you to lie down and get some rest.” He said, “You’ll feel better once you have.” Snape nodded and let himself fall back onto he pillows with a dejected sigh.

“Good.” Lupin said, “I’ll come check on you in a little while. And just shout if you need anything, all right?”

“Mmmmm.” Snape mumbled already half asleep.

:( I love you! I love yor writing! I love snape! I especially love Lupin!

but this was the best quote from it I find, “Bloody little contagious students.”

So awesome....

• 1 month later...

This is so lovely - I've really been getting into sick!Snape recently, and you write him so perfectly. Also, I love your Lupin - caring and compassionate but with a slight hint of naughtiness. Perfect!

Archived