Sneeze Fetish Forum

Familiar Comfort (M) - (3 Parts)

Aljana

Hey all. Here's my latest story. I got jumped by a new muse who insisted I interupt my Roselynd story to produce this little bit, but I promise more is coming soon on that one too.

“I am not ill.” The statement was somewhat ruined as it was followed by a short fit of coughing. Albus Dumbledore shook his head. “Severus Snape, I have known you far too long to not know when you’re feeling under the weather. Now why don’t you come join me in more comfortable surroundings.” This last was said as he looked around the rather dreary dungeon quarters of Hogwart’s Potions Master. Severus opened his mouth with a look that said he was about to argue with the Headmaster but instead he sneezed harshly into a hastily raised handkerchief. “HehIsshh! Hishhhhahh!! Oh all right, Albus,“ He finished resignedly.

Albus put an arm around the other man’s shoulders and led him into the secret passage and up to his own luxuriously appointed quarters. “Make yourself at home,” he said pointing to the large bed draped with fluffy comforters and warm blankets. “I’ll make us some tea.”

Severus Snape sank wearily onto the bed. He really did feel lousy even he wouldn’t admit it. Albus was right. They had spent too many years together not to know each other too well. They also knew each other’s tendencies in times like these. His was to be stubborn, and Albus could be a bit smothering. This reverie was cut short as Albus joined him on the bed and presented him with a mug of steaming tea.

Severus took a sip of the tea and sighed. “Thank you, Albus. You don’t need to make a fuss over me.” Albus looked at him fondly, “I promise to try not to fuss if you’ll try to take it easy.” He reached out and took Severus’ mug as a decidedly sneezy look crossed the man’s ruggedly handsome face and he pulled out his handkerchief again. “Harrissshhh! Hishhhhahh! Ahhharrishhhahh! Cursed colds. One would think as Potions Master…” He trailed off catching the look of bemusement on his friend’s face. “My dearest Severus. You say that every year. There are some things even the almighty Potions Master can‘t cure.” “And you say that every year,” Severus replied moodily.

“Do you have a headache?” Albus asked as notices Severus rubbing at his forehead. “I suppose it aches a bit,” he replied after thinking about it. “Come here,” Albus directs his head onto his lap. Severus sighs as Albus begins to massage his temples, forehead and neck. After relaxing like this for a while Albus felt the other man tense, then struggle to sit. He helped him to a sitting position as he proclaimed, “I’m going to sneeze,” before succumbing to an intense fit that wracked his entire body. “HehIsshh! HehIsshh! Hetxchhhhhaaaah! Hatschhhhhhhhaaah! Hitschhhh!” Albus laid a hand on his back to steady him. “Blessings. Lie back now. There. Why don‘t you try and get some rest now?”

“Albus, I’m glad I’m here with you. It makes being miserable less miserable.” Severus said softly, snuggling down into the cozy blankets.

“Severus, You say that every year. Besides, tomorrow is Saturday, so we have the whole day for you to be stubborn and for me to smother you,” Albus answered with a twinkle in his eye.

a very original combination of characters, my dear! almost bizarrely so, I must say... but I like it. it works, although to my mind, your Dumbledore assumes an almost Socrates-like personality here. though in that case I don't know who Snape is.

anyway... nice. some goodness for the oncoming winter :yes:

Glad you like the combo. It randomly hit me that it would explain why Dumbledore has always trusted Snape no matter what....

Anyway, the muse is still with me so here's more.

Upon waking the next morning Severus’ first awareness was that he was no longer nestled warmly against Albus. His next awareness was that his head was aching and congested. Albus appeared by the bed and grinned down at him, “Ah, Good morning. I see you’re awake. Now, what would you like for breakfast?” Severus groaned, “Why must you be so cheerful at this time of morning?” He ended this observation with a fit of coughing. Undeterred Albus commented, “Perhaps some juice. It would help your throat.” With that he produced a tray with a large glass of orange juice and a vase with a single carnation in it, just because he knew it would irk the other man. Severus excepted the juice glaring at Albus and the flower.

After sipping some juice Severus set it on the bedside table. Albus sat in a chair near the bed. He reached out and felt his friend’s forehead before he could pull away. “You’re a bit warm. How are you feeling? And I would appreciate the truth Severus.” Rolling his eyes Severus cleared his throat, “My throat’s scratchy, my head aches,” he paused with an expectant look on his face before continuing, “and I have to sneeze.” He reached for his handkerchief on the table. “Hishhhhahh! Ahhharrishhhahh! HehIsshh! Hitschhhh!” Albus reached out and brushed back the strands of black hair that had fallen onto the man’s face. “Blessings. Can I bring you anything?”

Severus blew his nose before answering, “I’m fine.” Albus smiled softly at him, “Of course you are, but that’s not what I asked. Is there anything you would like?” Severus glared at him, “Somehow, I always think you enjoy this a bit more than you ought to. Don’t you have something else you could be doing?”

“Oh, don’t be surly. You know I don’t enjoy seeing you miserable. You should have something to eat, and don’t tell me you’re not hungry. I’ll have the house elves send something up,” with that he rose from the chair and disappeared from the room momentarily.

Severus rolled his eyes. As he’d feared he was in for a day of being mothered. He took the moment alone to use his slightly damp handkerchief to blow his stuffy nose. Unfortunately that further irritated the lingering tickle. He tried stifling the sneezes in the hope that Albus wouldn’t hear but had trouble holding them back. “Hhsmmph! Hhppssh! Hxshhht! Hetxchhhhhaaaah! Hatschhhhhhhhaaah!” He blew his nose again and looked up to see Albus standing in the doorway.

Albus entered the room bringing a tray, this time without any cute flowers. Setting the tray on the bed he said, “Have some toast. I also brought you some more handkerchiefs, as it sounds like you’ll be needing them.”

Severus set the handkerchiefs on the table near the bed and picked up a piece of toast rather sullenly, knowing he ought to humor his friend and just eat the stuff. “Thank you, Albus.”

yay and yay, the plot thickens... I like it! it's GOOD the way you put down these characters!

"As he'd feared he was in for a day of being mothered". gahh :lol: soooo fitting!

(and the way you spell those sneezes is just mmmmmmm.... :twisted:)

I'm in danger of losing my respect for Professor Dumbledore, but I love Snape even more than I used to (though I also still hate his guts for doing what he did in Book Six! :innocent:) :lol:

yes yes, this is all goodness. MORE!

Here's the latest. In this section are some references to my previous story Understandings, found here.

Understandings part 1

Understandings part 2

Understandings part 3

Understandings part 4

At that moment there was a loud screech from the other room as Fawkes, the Phoenix, let out a call. Albus looked up and said, “It would seem we have a visitor. I’ll just go see who it is.” He wasn’t gone long and when he returned he settled comfortably back into the chair beside the bed. Severus cleared his throat, “Nothing of importance then?” Albus shook his head, “It was Madame Pomfrey. Looking for you actually. I told her I had sent you off on Order business and would have you see her when you returned. That is unless you would like to see her now?” Albus’ eyes twinkled with this last remark.

Severus scowled at him. “You know there’s nothing she can do to help, as I can’t take Pepper-Up potion and even if I could I’d prefer to do it myself. Besides, I’ve already got you to mother me, I don’t need Poppy to hover over me as well.”

Albus reached out impulsively and stroked his cheek. “That’s why I told her you weren’t here. I prefer to have you all to myself.”

Severus pulled back suddenly and grabbed one of the clean handkerchiefs Albus had brought him and sneezed violently into it. “Hishhhhahh! Hatschhhhhhhhaaah! Heh…ehhh…Heh,” his breath hitched and he groaned. “I heh..hate when this hah..happens.”

Albus looked at him sympathetically. “Stuck? Would you like some assistance?” Severus looked at him suspiciously, “What did you ha..have in mind?” Albus used a quick flick of his wand to produce a small bouquet of flowering agrimony and cerasifera. He flourished it briefly in front of the other man and then with another flick of his wand the bouquet disappeared.

Severus’ eyes widened when he saw what his friend had conjured but they almost immediately pinched shut as he was caught up in a paroxysm of sneezes. “Heh…Heh..HehIsshh! HehIsshh! Hetxchhhhhaaaah! Hitschhhh! Hishhhhahh! Ahhharrishhhahh! Ahhharrishhhahh!” As the fist slowed he turned to Albus with a look that could kill lesser men. “Curse it, Albus. Hishhhhahh! Now I’ll be sneezing all day. And how did you know about that particular secret? HehIsshh!”

Albus leaned over and kissed him on the forehead impulsively for which he received another icy glare. “You were sneezing all day anyway, and it did solve the problem. As to how I knew, I always thought it suspicious that you didn’t cover calming drafts. It’s not like you to omit something without a good reason. And then I am nearly as good at oclumency as you and it is sometimes useful to know what Harry has been up to. It wasn’t him that caused the problem in the greenhouse by the way.”

“Once again you prove how you got to be Headmaster. You seem to have an endless talent for knowing things people would rather keep to themselves. HehIsshh! And now if can stop sneezing long enough I’d like to rest for a bit.”

Albus leaned over to kiss him again. “Of course, my dear one.” This time Severus just shook his head.

• 4 months later...

OOOHhHH! So glad you liked that one! I had rather a lot of fun with it. It just sort of struck me. I mean, why not?

*Does little Happy Dance!*

Aljana

Archived