Sneeze Fetish Forum

[ FIC ] "Whatever's Handy"

Neesan

I don't know if anyone watches this anime but me, and I shoved some of it on AkuTenshi, but I'm really getting into this anime and had to write for it. This is just a small drabble compared to the other fic I'm working on. Which should be done soon. I really want to pair Kaidoh/Momo... HEHE. ANYWAY! So, here is a reference picture for ya'.

The Three in this Drabble

I had HAD to write something this silly after watching an episode of the past-them. Omg. :D Enjooooy!

- - - - -

The once silent and empty locker room sprang to life when the door opened and a weary hand lifted to flick on the overheard lights. The low humm of the florescent lights was head until the two soaked tennis players walked in.

“I can’t believe we had to play in the rain at night!” Momoshiro complained loudly to the otherwise always quiet Echizen. “It’s so cold too...” Muttering quietly, Momoshiro placed his racket on the bench before slumping to sit next to it.

Echizen, on the other hand, took off his white cap and shook the rain water from it. “It’s not too bad.”

“How can you even say that?” Momoshiro bent down to untie his shoes, slightly shivering under his wet clothes as he locker room began to feel like an icebox. “Even though it’s already fall, it’s raining and fre.... free...” Momoshiro’s words began to waver as his angry face became slack, catching the attention of the younger boy who turned around curiously.

“...HUH’TSCHHUUU!” Momoshiro’s whole body jerked forward with the violent sneeze, the flopped locks of once spikey hair gave a forceful shudder from the movement. Groaning with a loud sniff, Momoshiro sat up and ran his hand under his nose. “Great! Now I’ll catch a cold!”

“That’s not possible, I thought idiots can’t catch cold¹.” Echizen said offhandedly as he began to untie his own shoes.

Scowling hard, Momoshiro kicked off his wet shoe and began to work on the other one. “Ha ha, very funny.” Sniffling once more, Momoshiro softly sighed again. The thought of jumping into the hot shower and going right to bed was something that sounded like the best thing in the world right then. He was tired, aching, freezing, and not to mention, very sniffly. Damn Tezuka! He mentally cursed out the captain of the team, who had kept him behind later.

The two of them began to change in silence, disrupted only by the few sniffles from Momoshiro. Just at the darker haired sophomore started to change his shirt, his hands wavered in front of him with a soft intake of breath. “Huuh... HUUUH’KTSCHHUU! Oh man!” Sniffling hard again, Momoshiro looked around for the handkerchief that he usually kept his pocket for drying his hands, but thought it would have been soaked anyway.

Feeling his nose begin to twitch and burn from his cold body, he sat back down on the bench as one wandering hand began to go through the lump of clothes next to him. The other hand was in front of his face, feeling a threatening sneeze play around in his sinuses.

“Aw...come o...on...” Just as his hand landed on a soft, and more importantly - dry, square piece of cloth, he pulled it right to his face and covered his mouth and nose with it.

Echizen’s eyes widened in shock as one hand went out in an attempt to stop the other. “Momo-senpai², that...”

Huuh-HUUH’TSCHHU! H’TSCHHHUUM!. . . .Uhh... . . . HUUH’TSCCHHUH!” Jerking shoulders rocked Momoshiro’s body in half as he groaned softly. The hard triple left him slightly dizzy from effort, but it was really good to get them out.

Lifting violet eyes upwards to a horrified Echizen, Momoshiro quirked a brow. “What’s the batter?” Though his voice was muffled by the cloth still pressed to his face, and the evident damage on his tone from the sneezing. “Gah...” Noticing it, he gave a good hard blow into the cloth to clear his sinuses. “Much better... Eh? Echizen?”

He seen the green-haired boy smack a hand to his face with a low groan.

“YOU BASTARD!”

Jumping almost off the bench, Momoshiro heard the deep growling voice that he was all too used to. Turning around, hands frozen to his face as he looked at the enraged Kaidoh who stood in the doorway that lead to the showers. Obviously just having come out of them, all Kaidoh wore was a soft yellow towel around thin hips and he was just as wet as the others.

“What?!” Momoshiro lowered the cloth from his face and scowled at his rival. He seen the viper’s eyes looking to his hands and violet eyes followed the part. “Uh oh...”

In his hands was the green and white-spotted bandana that Kaidoh wore all the time on his head. Though it was now Momoshiro’s personal handkerchief and very abused from it.

Turning to the other, Momoshiro let out an uneasy laugh, lips twitching. “Sorry, Kaidoh! I wasn’t paying attention when I grabbed it, it was just laying around.”

“That’s because I was in the shower, you moron!” Kaidoh seemed to grow angrier and Echizen knew this was going to be bad.

“Uh... Senpai...” He started, but seen that Kaidoh’s eyes closed and let out a slow and quiet hiss after looking over Momoshiro for a good amount of time.

Both Echizen and Momoshiro were frozen in place wondering what the other was going do.

“Make sure you return that cleaned.” Kaidoh muttered darkly, walking to the bench to grab the rest of his clothes and headed back to the showers to get changed.

Letting out a deep sigh when Kaidoh disappeared behind the door, Momoshiro turned back to Echizen and laughed. “I thought I was dead for a minute.”

Echizen was about to reply when he noticed that Momoshiro’s nose was a slight pink, as were his cheeks. He, in fact, looked like he was feeling miserable from the cold. With a slight smile, Echizen realized that Kaidoh probably seen the same thing and took pity on his team mate. Guess the viper did have some compassion after all.

“You should go get a hot shower and some sleep right away.” Echizen told the other as he stood up and began to change once more.

Nodding, Momoshiro looked down to the bandana in his hands and slightly smiled. Echizen wasn’t the only one who took note to why Kaidoh had not killed him then and there. Sniffling softly, he began to get changed once more so he could get around to feeling warmer and better.

~Owari~

---

1. I hear this a LOT in anime. XD

2. "Senpai" is a term used for upper classman by their juniors.

You have a beautiful writing style, and I loved reading this. Are you going to continue? Hopefully? Thanks!

*SNICKERS* I thought you were all hot for KAIDOH! You keep changing boys on me, dammit!

GREAT job on this, koi! Are you going to post the other one about the....*ahem* tennis ball? :D YOU SHOULD! *giggles stupidly*

And wtf is up with your AVATAR?!?! WOOF! HAHAHAA!!

Totally cute and sexy story.......a lot of wrongness omfg!!!

~Akutenshi

*blushes* :D Thank you all for reading and liking it! :D

*SNICKERS* I thought you were all hot for KAIDOH! You keep changing boys on me, dammit!

GREAT job on this, koi! Are you going to post the other one about the....*ahem* tennis ball? :) YOU SHOULD! *giggles stupidly*

And wtf is up with your AVATAR?!?! WOOF! HAHAHAA!!

Totally cute and sexy story.......a lot of wrongness omfg!!!

~Akutenshi

AH-HA! I knew that might have been thought! XD I AM hella hot for Kaidoh, but that doesn't mean I don't enjoy torturing him. =3 HEHEHE! I like Momo-chan and all, but I loooove on Kaidoh. (One ep showed them as freshman hating on eachother and Momo got his bandana dirty and I was like, "he should have done wrong in it... OH MY, I have to write that!" LMAO

Yep! The tennis ball one should be done soon. *evil laughter* MWAHAHA!

PBBT! Kaaamio, I love him. Dude! This was a photo-manip! He winced from Momo wrecking his bike and it so looked like wrong, only his mouth opened when his eyes did, so I stuck his mouth on there. xD Now it looks really wrong! XD WOOF??? XD

KYAA! Thank you! <3333333

A Tenipuri fic :winkkiss: with momo even! :frust: Yes, please continue!

KYAA! You know them! *LOVES* XD Awesome! I have a few more coming out. ;D

I simply love this anime! Been obsessed fangirl for many years :frust: Would love to read more fics :)

A Tenipuri fic :winkkiss: with momo even! :frust: Yes, please continue!

KYAA! You know them! *LOVES* XD Awesome! I have a few more coming out. ;D

I simply love this anime! Been obsessed fangirl for many years :heart: Would love to read more fics :)

That is SO awesome! I'm glad to find someone who knows who I'm talking about then. :frust: I just started watching and I'm only at episode 34, but I'm really getting into this and have a whole list of guys who I want to suffer write. *G*

Archived