Sneeze Fetish Forum

Random golf sneeze scene-M

Sneesee

Okay, here's some more drabble from one of my romance novels, but I really loved this scene, and thought it would be fun to post it! These are all racecar drivers from my previous manuscripts, on a charity golf event. I love sneezing while golfing!

When they got to the eleventh hole, Jeff and Rick had pretty much given up on trying to do well. The game for them was a lost cause. Rick nudged Jeff in the ribs while Jason was lining up for a drive.

“Wuh?”

“Let’s have some fun,” Rick whispered.

“What do ya mean?”

“We’re just going to distract them a little.”

“How you figure?” Jeff asked, wondering what Rick’s plan was.

“I’ll show you when we get on the fairway,” Rick said with a grin.

Jeff didn’t ask questions. Spending the whole day with Rick and Brian only made Jeff think about Mindy, and he was feeling melancholy. He wondered what she was off doing today. He worried about how she was handling everything, with all of her new responsibilities. Rick hadn’t mentioned her, and Jeff was petrified to ask him. No, Mindy was off limits as far as Jeff could tell.

It took awhile for them to get onto the green. Once they were there, they took turns sinking their balls. Brian was the last to make his putt, since he was closest to the hole. Jeff watched him as he stood there, lining everything up right, slowly swinging the putter. Brian certainly had nice form, in Jeff’s opinion. Just as Brian swung the putter back, Rick sneezed.

“HUH-ATSCHOO!”

“Damn it Rick! Knock it off,” Brian growled. It was the first time during the game that Jeff had seen Brian loose his cool.

“Sorry, excuse me,” Rick said, snickering. Jeff shot him a wide-eyed glance, and Rick smirked in return.

“Uh-huh-HUATSCHOO!”

“I’m trying to putt here! Come on, Rick!”

Just as Brian lined his shot up again and started to swing, Rick let loose with three more powerful sneezes. Jeff had to bite his lower lip so he wouldn’t laugh as Brian missed his shot. Rick got a glare from Brian that probably would’ve killed anyone else but him. Jeff even shivered.

“Uh…uhhhh…huh…HUH-A-SHIT! Whew! So sorry about that, Bri,” Rick said, smiling and running his hand under his nose. “I don’t know what’s wrong with me. I can’t stop snee…uh…sneezing…uh…huh…HEH-ASHOO!”

“Damn, Rick! Don’t you know how to stifle?” Jason hollered at him.

“I…uhhh…can’t…huh…EH-HESHOO!”

“I always stifle, ‘specially when I’m doin’ somethin’ this serious,” Jason grumbled. Rick and Brian both snickered, but Jeff had no idea why.

Brian finally sunk his shot and then stood right in Rick’s face. At first, Jeff thought that was crazy, since Rick was sneezing his head off, but then Jeff caught a hint of amusement in Rick’s expression. Jeff suddenly wondered if Rick had been faking.

“Really, Bri, I’m sorry,” Rick said and sniffed. “I must be allergic to something.”

Brian tapped Rick hard on the chest with his putter.

“The only thing you’re allergic to, bud, is losing,” Brian snarled.

Jason hooted with laughter. “Nice one, Dempsey! I’m impressed!”

The smile on Rick’s face told Jeff that he’d definitely been faking the whole time, just to distract Brian. Jeff was amused because he’d never pull a stunt like that with Jason.

“Don’t be pullin’ any of that shit with me, Has-been!” Jason warned.

Rick just laughed, and so did Jeff finally. It seemed that once Rick shot Brian’s concentration to hell, Brian couldn’t get it back. The last eight holes were actually the best in Jeff’s opinion. Rick started joking around a lot more. Jeff began to get the impression that perhaps Rick didn’t hate him so much.

When they were through playing, all four of them had started getting along pretty well. It totally amazed Jeff that Mr. Hart had done something to bring them together, so maybe the man knew what he was doing after all.

Snezing while golfing? I thought this was a new one , but do you know the P G Wodehouse golf story where the villaon has to take Sneezo for his hayfever, in vain because of the attentions of a small boy.[Posssibly why A A Milne hated Dr W so much}?

Oh dear, ellipsis.

There are a surprising numb er of well known golfers with hayfever. We have mentioned Jasper Parnevik but there is also Tiger Woods, Sergio Garcia, and many others. Stands to reason - there arent many other sports that expose you to as much grass pollen!

Nice story too - I'm a sucker for golfers sneezing !

Very nice. Thank you so much for posting it here. I can't wait to read more. Great writing, as always. :D

Archived