Sneeze Fetish Forum

"Come On" (m) House MD - (2 Parts)

tma

Disclaimer- I don't own House MD or any of its characters. They are owned by FOX.

Summary: Chase and Cameron "hook up"- through an unusual set of circumstances.

"Come on, slowpoke!" Cameron called over her shoulder, smiling as she bounded up the steps of Chase's townhouse.

Chase shivered and rolled his eyes at her. "Are you sure that you don't mind? You can still catch Forman at the pub if you want to."

Cameron stopped and gave Chase a quick touch on the shoulder and a bright smile. "I'm sure. Foreman will end up bringing Miss Drug Rep. Besides, I make a mean bowl of chicken noodle."

"An offer that f-few could in good conscious refuse. HiiiiTschuh.... eiiiichuh... chmpt... heh..chmpt" Chase managed to quickly find a crumpled up Kleenex in the pocket of his jeans and tried to stifle the sneezes as they came.

"Salue."

Chase blushed a bit, "Cuse be. Here we are." he said unlocking the door with a little bow.

"Point me to your stove and I'll fix you up my infamous chicken noodle. Don't let the label on the can fool you, it's an old family recipe."

"Sure." Chase said with a little grin of his own. "I'b just going to go pud on subthig else. *sniff* If you dod't mind"

"Feeling a little cold?" she asked sympathetically.

Chase thought that he had seen a glint in her eye. Probably just the cold messing with my mind His nose was still feeling congested and ticklish, and he had partly wanted to leave to take care of that. He nodded and started to leave, but then Cameron grabbed his arm.

"One minute. I'm sorry. I'll be out of your hair soon. Where are your pans, bowls, and spoons."

"P-pans are uhhh.." he put his finger underneath his nose and pressed against the septum, and he bit gently on his tongue. That usually worked. The sneeze started to back away. "Up there *sniff*. Bowls are in that drawer and spahh...." It had come back. Chase stood with his eyes tearing, a far away look to his blue-green eyes. His jaw hung down. Then he managed to get himself back in control. "huh.. spoons are in that drawer." Was it his imagination or did Cameron actually look a bit disappointed? Chase shook his head. It obviously had been a good idea to forgo the pub tonight.

"Ok. Got ya. Thanks!" and turned back to the soup.

Chase walked into his bedroom, threw his jacket on the bed and grabbed a navy hoodie out of the dresser and put it on. Then he grabbed for the box of Kleenex on the top of the dresser and blew his nose. Which brought back the tickles. "heeeh... Eitchuuh... EiiiiTchuh..etChuh... huh... ah... EiShuuuh." They came out a bit more harshly than he had planned, and they bent him forward at the waist. He sighed, feeling a bit better

and blew his nose a bit more.

Chase washed his hands and went into the kitchen to find Cameron ladeling up two bowls of steaming hot soup.

He directed her towards the big leather sofa in the living room and she gently set the bowls on the coffee table.

They had previously decided on "Monty Python and the Holy Grail" because they wanted something light and silly that they both could enjoy.

As they sat down to watch it, Chase felt Cameron watching him expectantly.

"Are you going to try it?"

"Oh... yeah." he slowly raised the bowl towards his face, breathing in some of the steam. His nose twitched a bit. He looked up, Cameron was still looking over, waiting for something. He sniffed a couple of times, blew a bit on the spoon and took a couple of spoonfulls.

"Mmmm.... id's good. Thaks." he said with another little sniff. Cameron hit the remote that controled the lights explaining that it was so much better to watch movies that way.

As they watched the movie they moved in closer together. Cameron ended up with her head on his shoulder snuggled against his chest, his arm loosely around her waist.

Every so often he'd sniff. Once or twice the tickle would manage to coax him into a few hitched breaths. But he leveraged enough control so as to stop them in their tracks.

As everyone was getting loaded into the back of the police van, Chase's breathing started to hitch again. Cameron could feel his chest quiver a little. She managed to grab the remote and turn on the lights. Accidently turning them all the way up.

Chase's eyes blinked. And his nostrils burned.

Then Cameron asked him what was the matter.

"Noth... EiShuh... EiiiShuh... chmpt... heeeehIshoo" he tried to turn away quickly but ended up grazing her arm with a light fine mist.

He jumped up; his cheeks were scarlet. "I'b sorry. I... Ummm... here" he said fumbling and trying to dry off her arm with his hoodie.

Cameron was blushing too. And looking a bit uncomfortable. "It's fine. Really."

"No it's not. I'm such a moron. You are probably never going to come over agah... EiTchuh..again. Pardon."

"First of all I already got this bug- it's being going around the office, remember? Second of all you are sick, you're allowed to sneeze"

Was it his imagination or did the word sneeze seem to have been said a bit small and hesitantly?

"And third?" he quarried with an eyebrow raised.

"Who said anything about a third reason?" Cameron quipped with a nervous laugh.

"No one. I just wasn't sure. Different people have different kinks. Nothing to be ashamed of." he said with a shrug.

**NOTE- This Will be continued.**

"Who says that I have any kinks? And if I did, who says that I'd be ashamed of them?" Cameron countered boldly. She was hoping to find her footing again, especially since he had come so close. Although she had to admit to herself that he was reacting much better to the potential of it than she had thought. She knew that he was pretty adventurous. And when he had pleaded off from the threesome's usual pub night because he was the latest victim of the cold bug that had been traveling around, she had jumped on the chance to keep Chase company.

Cameron knew that there was a strong caregiver component in her make-up. It was what had led her into past relationships. But she was getting a bit tierd of being so serious. She wanted something fun. Chase was fun. He was kind of cute. And then she had caught him sneezing in the break room. And somehow, for whatever reason that it was- he looked even cuter. Moist blue-green eyes, golden hair that kept flopping adorably into his face, the faintest hint of pink to his cheeks and his nostrils.

But could she trust him? She didn't know.

Now Chase was confused and embarrassed. He had thought that he had read all the signs. He had had a girlfriend once who was into burning- so he was a bit familiar with kink. And everyone knew that Cameron had a bit of a Florence Nightengale thing going on. So if there had been a different little fetish attatched then, well... he could see it.

But she seemed to be pushing him back with this, so maybe it wasn't there. His head was pounding, and he felt congested and miserable and confused.

"Hey... I'm sorry. I didn't mean to. I don't know..." he trailed off as another onslaught of tickles suddenly assailed his nostrils. Now he really needed to leave the room. Because obviously that would be the worst possible timing.

Cameron saw Chase's nose begin to twitch and he had that far away look in his eyes. Soon those beautifully long lashes will flutter and those lusheous lips will slowly part. She felt warm even thinking about it.

"I don't care if it's a come on. Just do it." She couldn't believe that she had actually said those words out loud.

It obviously caught Chase off guard as well. "whahhEtChuh... EiShuuh... Ishoo... Chumpt." They tossed him forward suddenly, just giving him time to bring his cupped hands forward.

At the same time that Chase was mumbling "I'm sorry. Cuse me." Cameron was trying to figure out what to say. "Those were beautiful." didn't quite seem right. Nor did "Salue" anymore. She hadn't said it before- mostly because she didn't believe in a divine being (well... other than Gregory House), but somehow it just seemed appropriate.

"Bless." she said in a small voice.

"Thanks. Wait... but you...."

She nodded. "Just thought that you might like it."

"The way that you said it. But.... if you don't want to....." He looked so confused and adorably flustered. Pink cheeks, pink nose, tossled golden hair.

She gave into her impulse and leaned in and kissed him. "I want to. And more than that."

He finally was starting to comprehend. "You mean.... "

She nodded, brown eyes twinkling merrily, full of michief. "Yes, you were right. Now before I take advantage of you, you've got to know that yes I have taken a life." then she winked.

Chase's jaw dropped- she was implying what he thought she was. And she was giving him an open invitation? "W..well then what a way to go." he said with a little smirk which rapidly dissolved into a rather dopey looking face before two quick sneezes managed to escape. "Eitchoo... Eitchoo" Then he sniffed and looked up sheepishly.

Cameron made a little growling noise. She definately sounded ready to pounce. "Come on. Let's go. Don't want you to catch your death... out here at least." And she dragged him into the bedroom, both of them grinning wickedly.

I hope that it was ok. This was just a one-shot. Done in two pieces. I've never done a one shot before and I hope that it came out alright.

REALLY loved it, TMA!!! The banter between Cameron and Chase rules!! I've never even seen this series but I can picture what goes on easily through your writing!

*blush* thank you guys.

This particular story was really pretty separate from the series. (Although there is talk of getting these two characters together- if only they'd take my cue :pain: lol!).

I normally don't impose the fetish onto characters (especially non-orginals) but I could honestly see someone with a hurt/comfort thing having the fetish. And I could honestly see his character as being alright with that- even a bit intrigued.

Aku- I am Soooo happy that you liked the little banter that they had. It was fun.

I think that I like ending it there because it's a cute image. But I am thinking of writing something where they experiment a little. That could be fun. *grin*

Okay, I finally had time to read this and I loved it, tma! I do hope that this means there will be more fiction from you! I don't watch this show, but really enjoyed how your characters interact and everything! Wonderfully written! Thank you again!

• 5 years later...

Awwwwwwwwwww!!! :bleh:

Just read this, and I love it :cryhappy:

Thank you so much for writing it, it's awesome, and sweet, and hot <3

I'm sorry I didn't notice it before but it's from before I've joined... :evil:

Archived