Sneeze Fetish Forum

Scooby Doo Multi Media Fanfic!

Daphine

This story is based on the very first time I ever noticed sneezing. I was in the fourth grade and had just gotten home from school and was up stairs watching cartoons while doing my homework

when I saw Scooby Doo sneeze for the first time. This story is loosely based on the cartoon I saw. It's in multi media form so please enjoy all of the parts to the presentation. I developed this story six years ago when I was a senior in high school but this is the first time I have ever gotten up the nerve to post it for all to enjoy. So here it go's "YIKES!"

To remain still and perfectly quite was a must. Any sudden nosey would surely attract attention to them, and this was something they couldn’t afford. Daphne and Scooby Doo stood absolutely still hiding among the other statues inside the display. The ghost pirate had entered the room and was franticly searching for them. It started off simple, a gentle brush from Daphne’s soft red hair against the underside of Scooby’s large black nose. Her hair had a sweet seductive smell to it, probably from her choice of shampoos Scooby Doo thought as he enjoyed her sent. But it was then that he made a tragic mistake he underestimated the power of his nose and inhaled a long lock of Daphne’s hair up inside his large right nostril. His eyes grew wide as he could feel her hair begging to tickle around the inside of his nose. Her silken hair gently tickled against the soft inner side walls of his nasal cavity bushing against the small hairs that lined it’s surface. Scooby Doo could feel a uncomfortable feeling begging to grow inside his nose. A tingly burning sensation, a feeling he knew all to well. A sneeze. He thought to himself “ro no rot a reeze” he felt his eyes filling with tears as his nose grew runny. He fought the growing sneeze as if there very lives depended on it, and they did all it would take was just one of his giant sneezes to give them away. AAAHHH, AAAHHHHH the sneeze began to build Daphne leaned back and whispered to Scooby “Scooby Doo what are you doing please keep quite he will hear you but as she leaned back it only caused her hair to slip deeper into his nose. EEEYYY, AAAHHHH Daphne turned and saw the sneezy expression written all over Scooby’s face. “Oh now” she exclaimed “not now” as she quickly pulled her hair out of his nose and place her finger against the underside sliding back and forth desperately trying to fend off his sneeze. But when she pulled her hair back out of his nose the locks dragged along the side of his nostril giving it a final, dreadful tickle. All of Daphne’s nose itching could do nothing to suppress the powerful sneezing that was just waiting to explode out. AUGH, EEAAAYY, AAAHHH, Daphne looked over and could see the pirates ghost bearing down on them. AAAAHHHH, AAAAAHHHHH, there was no use in fighting anymore the sneeze had won and it was time for it to come out. YYYYEEEE, YYYYAAAA, RRRAAACHOOOWWWW!!!!.. (PLAY WAV HERE!)

The powerful sneeze covered Daphne and blew the mask off the pirates ghost. It’s old man Smithers Daphne exclaimed. Add I would have gotten away with it to if it wasn’t for you meddling kids and your sneezy dog. :rolleyes:

Thank you all for your kind comments :) .

As I mentioned I was really nervous about posting this fanfic so I can't begin to tell you how good it feels to read your kind remarks :wheels: .

Archived