Sneeze Fetish Forum

"Sleigh Ride" (m) (House MD- Chase centric- duh!)

tma

Disclaimer- Woke up Christmas morning- didn't find Chase under my tree. :wheels: So I don't own him or House MD or FOX. *drat!*

This was inspired by an allergy thread that Susie wrote. There are no spoliers and you don't need to have watched Any of the series to know what is going on (other than maybe the names).

Anyway...........

It was a beautiful sunset, Chase thought as he and Cameron got into her Honda and drove down to Pennsylvania. The sun was casting its soft golden colors over hills blanketed with snow. Cameron was humming along softly with a tune on the radio. Not talking or asking questions, she just seemed to be enjoying herself. See this isn't as bad as you thought that it would be. Chase was glad that he hadn't decided to bail- like everyone else had when Cameron invited the gang from the office out to her uncle's farm on for an evening of winter fun. Well… actually Most everyone had bailed- Wilson Did actually have something come up with one of his patients and had to be preparing for surgery. Chase was about to plead out, and he tried to tell her, but seeing the hopeful look in her soft brown eyes did him in. He was stuck.

They arrived at the farmhouse just as the first smattering of stars appeared across the night sky. Cameron looked over at Chase; "We're here." She announced, grinning from ear to ear. Then she stooped down, as if she had dropped something. Chase started to ask her if she needed any help when Whhhhosmp! A something cold and wet landed on his face and Cameron ran off giggling. "Alright, I'll have you know that this means war." Chase called out with an answering grin.

They ran around throwing snowball and chasing each other like children. It was fantastic. No one to report to, no responsibilities, no jockeying for position, no House; everything was light and free.

"Come on. You've got to see what I have lined up next." Cameron said, pulling Chase toward an old barn. He raised an eyebrow and Cameron playfully swatted his arm. "Nothing like that. But I think that you'll enjoy it. Close your eyes."

He did as she said the smells of the barn assailing his nostrils as they entered. There was manure, hay, and something else. There was something that had started the faintest of tickles at the back of his sinuses.

"You may now open your eyes" Cameron announced triumphantly.

It was amazing. He would have never guessed. He cleared his throat. "This is…"

She nodded, "It's real and functional."

"But you only see those on postcards and such. It really works?" Chase asked incredulously.

"Want to find out?" she asked with a wink.

Chase merely nodded, overcome with the amazement of seeing an actual antique looking sleigh in the barn. Except that it looked sturdy and shiny and the throws that laid over the plush velvet seats looked very inviting. There were even a couple of thermoses in there. Now Chase understood why Cameron had wanted to take them. This was something special, this was something dear to her heart, but not so personal that she felt unable to share it. The only problem he thought as he heard the clip clop of hoof beats and the whinnying was that it was a Horse drawn sleigh.

As Cameron drew the horses closer to hitch them up, Chase felt his eyes start to tear. And the faint wisps of a tickle grow exponentially. He scrubbed at his nose with a gloved hand.

"This is Dante and this is Chauser."

"Pl..please to meeeeht you both." Chase said with a grin that belied the battle that he was currently engaged in. And losing badly.

Cameron didn't seem to notice. "Are you ready to go?"

Chase put his hand underneath his septum and was trying to control his breathing. He nodded, and his lips started to part, as if to speak. Then they started to quiver. His jaw dropped and he stood as if frozen with his head titled upwards and hands cupped towards his face. "Heeeeeeeh…. Ehhhhhh… Essshuh… Heishuh…. Ehhh..Ishchuh…. chuh… eh… chuh… chuh.. chuh…" They kept coming short, and rapid and like he was trying his darnest to stop them.

Finally he sneezed one final, "huhEisChuh!" and said, "sorry. Pardon me." And blushed adorably. His cheeks and nose were of a matching hue.

. Cameron looked over, with a questioning glance. "I'b fine. Juuuh…." And it backed away, "*sniff* it's just my allergies are acting up a bit. I'm sorry."

"You're allergic? I'm sorry. You can wait outside. I'll have it done in a minute and be right out."

Chase nodded, sneezed a stifled, "Chmpt, ehhhChmpt" into his gloved hands, and went outside. Once his head cleared a bit, he decided that he would tell Cameron not to worry about it. It was just allergies. Nothing that he couldn't handle.

Then he heard the jingle of the reigns and saw that she had brought out the sleigh. But…..?

"There. Feel better, now that you're away from that hay?"

Chase nodded. So that's why.

"Come on in."

He hopped up onto the seat next to Cameron and pulled the throw over their legs. "And we're off." Shouted Cameron as she called, " gidup " to the horses.

Chase snuggled under the covers thinking that this was so perfect. The stars were brilliant, Cameron looked so beautiful- totally in her element laughing, with her nose and cheeks flushed from the cold. His nose on the other hand was beginning to run. He sniffed pathetically and looked in his pocket for a Kleenex. There didn't seem to be any there. "Um… Cambrin?" he tried to ask nonchalantly "Do you habben tahhh.. To hab a…" he paused pushing his hand up under his nose, hoping to if not to quell the storm, to delay it for a bit.

Cameron looked over with questioning eyes. Her lips moved as if she was trying to translate. Then mercifully a look of comprehension shone on her face and she nodded and pulled out a travel pack from her jacket, and handed them to him.

He shot her a look that was a mixture of thankful, relieved, and desperate. His breathing hitched and he threw back his blonde head and succumbed to another fit. "Thaaaahk EiChuh…. HuhhhhRetchmpt…. Eiiiiichmpt, eiiiiChuh… eh… chuh… chuh… chmpt, chmpt…. Heeeehh.. EiSChuh." His head bobbed up and down with each sneeze then he paused and forcefully sneezed one last time into the tissues. He sniffed a couple of times and then blew his nose.

"Gracious!" exclaimed Cameron, taken aback by this second fit.

Now Chase's cheeks were scarlet and he stumbled over an apology.

"You didn't mean the hay, did you?" asked Cameron with a chuckle.

Chase looked down and shook his head. "They are beautiful, though."

"Just murder on your sinuses."

Chase shrugged.

"So why did you do it? Why did you climb on? You could have told me and it wouldn't have been a problem."

"Because it's a gorgeous night. A once in a lifetime opportunity and it looked like it would make you hahhhh….. happy Eichuh…. Eichuh"

"Bless." Cameron said and handed him one of the thermoses filled with hot chocolate.

"Thaks." He murmured taking a couple of small sips. It was warm and delicious. "I hobe you don'd mind." He sniffed.

Cameron laughed and shook her head. "Come on, we've both seen Much worse symptoms. As long as you aren't feeling too uncomfortable. I would hate for you to feel miserable on such a beautiful night." Her eyes were shining and the glow about her was almost angelic.

"EiiiChuh. Cuse me. It could never happen."

Those brown eyes suddenly looked sad and confused. "What couldn't?"

Watery blue green eyes looked right at her and he said softly, "It could never be miserable."

Then his hand reached for hers and gave it a small squeeze.

********maybe TBC*******

Awwww!! *hugs* I am Sooooo happy that people like this. I know that it is kind of cheesy, but still cheese can be fun. *grin* I'll have to find a way to prolong the fun. I Luuuuuuuuuuurve Chase (just slightly :wheels: )

*ponders what might happen next*

Archived