Sneeze Fetish Forum

Troubleshooting (m)

Shay

This is a plot that I had floating around my head for the past few weeks. I finally got around to writing it down. I haven't written any sneeze fic in quite awhile so I hope this isn't too bad. Enjoy. :D

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

John groaned in frustration. He'd tried de-fragmenting the hard drive, checking the system for errors. He had tried deleting all the temporary Internet files and other useless crap cluttering up the hard drive. He had scanned for viruses, ad-ware, and spy-ware. After all this his computer was still running at snail pace. He could only think of one more thing that might be slowing his computer down. The vents on the tower were likely clogged with dust and thus preventing the system from cooling down properly.

John was very allergic to dust and dreaded cleaning out the computer tower vents, though he knew if he did it more often it wouldn't be as bad. He shut down his computer and carefully pulled it away from the wall and turned it around so he could get at the vents. It was worse that he'd thought, the vents were clogged with dust bunnies so big that they ought to be called dust elephants. Just looking at it made his nose start to tickle slightly.

With a paper towel, John started to clean the dust out of the vents. He worked slowly and carefully so as not to get too much dust into the air. Even so, he felt the tickle in his nose growing steadily stronger. His nose started twitching uncontrollably, his eyes watered slightly, and he began to take in deep shaky breaths. "UHHHHHHH UHHHHHHHHHH HUT-SHHHHHHHOOOOOOOO" John sneezed forcefully.

That might have been it except for the fact when he sneezed, the force of it had caused a large cloud of dust to fly into the air. He tried not to breathe in the dust particles, but they were everywhere and he couldn't help it. The tickle in his nose came back quickly and much stronger than before. John knew he was in for one hell of an allergy attack. He was suddenly incredibly grateful that his office was sound proof. His sneezes tended to be quite loud and it hurt if he tried to suppress them.

"HAH-SHHOOOO HAHHHH-SHHOOOO UHHHHH-SHHHOOOO HUHHHH-SHHHHHOOOOO" John began sneezing uncontrollably. "HET-SHHHHOOOOOO HAHHHH-SHHHHOOOOOO HAHHHHHHHH-SHOOOOOOOO UT-SHHHHHHOOOOOO HUHHH-SHHHHHHHOOOOO" He had to grip the edge of his desk or the force of his sneezes would surely have made him loose his balance.

"HUT-SHHHHHOOOOO EHHHHH-SHHHOOOOO HEHHHHH-SHHHHOOOOOO HAHHH-SHHHHHHOOOO HAT-SHHHHHHHOOOOO" His sneezes which had started out dry, were starting to get a bit wet. A fine spray was now ejected from his nose with the sneezes.

Somehow in the midst of his attack, he managed to grab a handful of tissues from the box on his desk and the sound of his sneezes became muffled as he sneezed into them. "HUHH-SHHHHH HUHHHHH-SHHHHHHH EHHHHH-SHHHHHH HEHHHHHH-SHHHHH UHHHHH-SHHHHHH HUT-SHHHHHHH HEHHHHH-SHHHHHHH"

John wasn't sure how much more sneezing he could take. Normally he'd blow his nose to try to lessen the tickle, but he couldn't stop sneezing long enough to attempt it. "EHHHHH-SHHHHHHH EHHHHHH-SHHHHHHHH HEHHHHH-SHHHHHHH HEHHHHHHH-SHHHHHHHHH HEHHHHH-SHHHHHHHHH"

The tissues he was using had become too damp to do any good. He tossed them in the trash and grabbed another handful of tissues just in time to catch the next round of sneezes. "HUT-SHHHHHHH HUHHHHHH-SHHHHHHHH HEHHHHHH-SHHHHHHHH HAHHHHHH-SHHHHHHH HAHHHHHHH HAHHHHHHHH HAHHHHHHHHHHHH-SHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" John sighed with relief as that last huge sneeze seemed to end the fit.

He blew his nose several times and tossed the soiled tissues into the trash. He promised himself that from now on he'd clean the vents on his computer at least once a week to prevent anymore serious allergy attacks. Though somehow in the back of his mind he knew he wouldn't stick to it.

Ah, such are the toils of computer maintenence. :D

Cute story. That can't actually happen, can it? Because I've never once cleaned this thing in its many-year lifespan (it is slow, but I attribute that to age). And I'd rather not live out the story...

Yes clogged vents on the computer can actually make it slower, has happened to me. As soon as i cleaned it the computer was running faster. And of course the dust got a few sneezes out of me, hence my inspiration for this story. :D

This was a cute story! Makes me want to get some cute guy with a dust allegy to clean out my computer! :D Perhaps that is why my computer runs so slow, I have never thought to clean it out like that! Where is my cute, computer guru? LOL :laugh:

• 2 years later...
This was a cute story! Makes me want to get some cute guy with a dust allegy to clean out my computer! :P Perhaps that is why my computer runs so slow, I have never thought to clean it out like that! Where is my cute, computer guru? LOL :laugh:

Seems like he might need some assistance cleaning his computer... don't cha think? ;)

Archived