Sneeze Fetish Forum

"Change of plans" fic (m)

Zuki

Isssshuh!ISSSH!

The sneezes came so suddenly that Brett hadn't had the time to cover his mouth before the release, the spray of the open sneezes misted onto his bare chest, waking him up quickly. Sitting up, he ran the back of one hand under his nose sniffling wetly as he did, taking note of the scratchy feeling in the back of his throat and how heavy and congested his head felt. "Not today, I'm suppost to meet Sasha at the park", He thought misrebley as he trudged from his warm comfortable bed to the bathroom to wash up.

Switching on the light, he found that his eyes throbbed painfully in response to the brightness the annoying tickle he woke up with seemed to strengthen and before he could respond, he sneezed a harsh double into a cupped hand, causing him to bend slightly at the waist, Hahiiiisssh! Isssh! . Annoyed by the sensitivity of his nose he grabbed a few squares of toilet paper and blew his nose throughly, hoping to get rid of the tickle.

Tossing the used paper into the waste basket, Brett edged closer to the bathroom mirror and took in his appearance. His normally lightblue eyes seemed to be rather dull and watery, even his skin, though normally pale seemed to be whiter and stretched looking, he wasn't even going to bother to work out the mad bedhead he was sporting.

Knowing that there was no way he would be able to go to the festival, he simply crawled back into bed and pulled the covers up to his chin and closed his eyes. Perhaps in a few hours he might be feeling up to meeting his friend after lunch.

Though only a few minutes of undisturbed resting passed before that annoying tickle began to build up again, quickly he placed a hand over his nose and pinched his nostrils shut in attempt to stop the sneeze from building further. He successed in holding back only two before the tickle got to him. Huh Huh-ISSSH! Isssh! Issshaah!, after those three explosive sneezes he took a few tentative sniffs testing his nose.Once he was sure the tickle was gone he began to relax once more.

It didn't take long for him to realize he wasn't going to be able to get any sleep when the tickle returned, but this time it was not strong enough to actually bring forth any sneezes, much to his annoyance. Not only that but now his phone rang loudly in the livingroom, its harsh tones echoeing in the silent apartment. Knowing that it was probably Sasha he sprang out of bed too quickly and was overwhelmed slightly on his way down the hallway. Holding onto the edge of the wall for support, he picked up the phone.

"Hello?"

" Hey Bee, You still up for this afternoon at the park?", Sasha's always cheerful voice bubbled over the phoneline.

Clearing his throat silently he tried to sound as normal as was possible in answering her. " Actually you know what... I don't think I can make it. I've got a lot of work around here that needs to be completed, I'll just have to take a.. rah- rain check...". Holding the phone away from him, he muffled the sneeze that threatened his cover into the crock of his arm, "Huh-shmmph!

Bringing the phone back to his ear he caught the end of what his friend was saying.

"...could come over and help you if you want.Then we could go later to the festival".

"Actually you know what, Sash, I gotta go. Sorry, I'll catch up with you another time", He managed though his voice was giving out.

Thowing down the reciever before any protests could be made he slunk back to the darkness of his bedroom to rest.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

After what seemed only like moments after he closed his eyes, Brett heard a loud knock at his door. Turning over, he placed the spare pillow over his head attempting to drown out the noise, sadly the knocker was persistant. With the blanket wrapped around his shoulders, he made his way to the door, turning to the side before opening it, he let out a desperate sounding sneeze iiitchssh!.

Swinging the heavy door open, he had planned to tell off the one who interrupted his sleep, but wouldn't you know it, Sasha stood in the hallway with a large plastic bag in her hand and a smile on her face. Without a word she pushed past him into the partment and straight into his bedroom. Thoroughly confused he shut the door and followed her, as silently as he could with his now runny nose.

"Hey what do you think your doin here?, he asked in a irritated voice, his patience had run out long ago and had seemingly taken his manners as well.

Dumping the plastic bag she had with her on his desk, Sash turned and looked him over with a careful eye, that pleasent smile still on her soft lips. Catching her gaze for a moment he caught the amusement in her eyes and looked away. This would be the first time she saw him show any kind of weakness, he didn't even bat an eyelash last summer when he shattered his ankle during a football game with the guys.

" Your obviously not going to fool me with the tough guy appearance Bee, I knew that was a sneeze I heard on the phone..Ya thats right I heard it", she replied, seeing the incredulous look he was shooting her.

" So since we couldn't go to the festival I figured I'd invite myself over to spend the night here, watching cheesey movies and drinking sugared tea".

Taking the blanket from around his shoulders she grabbed his arm and dragged him over to the bed and made him lay down, tucking in the blanket and getting an extra one from the closet she made sure he was confortable before heading off to the kitchen with the bag she had brought.

Eetssssh! ISSH!Huh huh-Isshu!, Too tired and weak to protest her presence, he let her disappear from the room and finally began to relax, the warmth from the blankets mingling with an approaching fever, he began to drift off.

Still in a daze he felt a cool hand caress his cheek, bringing him to his sences quickly.

"You know, you don't look so well at all Bee. You feel awefully warm as well", her voice soft and clear, its tone very worried.

Sitting up he smiled weakly, " I'm fuh- huh Isssh!.. fine Eetsshu! Issshah! Huh-Chhish! .". Embarrassed by his own nose, he felt his face grow warmer as he turned his gaze to the floor.

"What the? Are you blushing?", The shock clear in her voice. Looking up at her, he caught her gaze and sniffled wetly, his misery as clear as her surprise.

As her cheerful smile slipped on a more comforting front, She turned the movie on and took a seat next to him on the bed. Handing him a cup of tea, she sipped hers slowly, trying to keep the amusement in her eyes hidden.

Noticing immediately, a smile appeared on his face and he set the cup on the bedside table untouched. " Whats that look all about?"

"Hmmm...? nothing."

Huh..ITSSSH! "Excuse me... Don't tell me nothing! I've known you forever, its never nothing when you give me looks like that!", he tried to sound firm and demanding, but his weakened throat caused his voice to be raspy and even squeaky in some places, much to his disappointment.

"Oh well... just realizing that I've never actually seen you sick, none the less blush. I was just musing to myself about how this must be a day of firsts"

"Uhh....", not knowing how to respond to that without making a fool of himself, Brett settled back against the headboard and sniffled."You know, you shouldn't stay with me, you'll probably end up getting this cold from all the germs".

Laughing she set her cup on the floor and turned towards him, " Oh please. Don't even try and scare me off with that germ idea. You know I don't care, I'm going to stay here all night with you and make sure you don't die on me before you pay me back for bailing on me for the park thing. Besides...", She said smiling as she reached down into the bag she brought.

" I brought tissues. Lord knows, you need those". She finished tossing the package inbetween them on the bed just as a few more sneezes escaped his already worn out nose. Hupshaah! ISSH!... Huh.. Eh..ITCHISSH!

" uh..excuse me... Ah thanks!"

Looking as if christmas had come early, he tore into the package and procceded in blowing his nose, clearing it properly for the first time since that morning. With tissues in his hand ready for the next time his nose gave him trouble, Brett leaned against Sasha, laying his head on her shoulder, sniffling every so often, watched the movie she had brought.

However it wasn't long before he soon drifted off , still supported by his friend.

--------------------------------

TBC

OMG! Do not hide, Zuki! That was awesome! I cannot wait for more! Holy cow, guy with a cold! I loved it! And I loved the way you spelled his sneezes! Just, amazing! Thank you sooo very much for sharing!

Very nice. Despite what has been said here before, I do like a story htat gets srtaight into the action [just as any other story would start with an arresting opening line beforse going back to the ekposition.]

By the way, DS, wonderful pictures. the latest is so subtle; but I liked Galadriel's regret too!

:wheels: Thanks! I have far too many LOTR spoof pics! All which will probably be seen on here at some point.

~DS

can't wait!!!

--and excellent story!!! You don't have to hide!!

• 11 years later...

Archived