Sneeze Fetish Forum

One Too Many

thewhitetigerleo

It was an icey day in the Fuji Mountains of Japan and one pub stood lite and ready for any travlers that wished to meet the great wise monks at the top or just seeking the journey. Not many people had passed lately do to the great wise monks being only told of as ledgends and mythe. But there was always that one, that vary special person willing to take the chance of it being false and face all the mountains danger. This was no different for one warrior named Olecron. His teacher told him of the tales and he saw no other way to increase his skills than to meet the monks of Fuji and train under them.

The Cold was wearing him thin and his muscles ached from the long journey up. Olecron looked up to see the snowy mountains above, knowing he had a long journey still ahead and felt his hopes sink as the cold started to wear him down. The trails or lack there of had been long and only getting longer this thought within itself had cause Olecron to fall to his knees in exhaustion. His sight slowly faded with his hopes of ever making his journey complete.

A stranger walking in the snow bundled up to keep safe from the cold walked over the snow with care and saw a man passed out frozen face down in the snow. The stranger ran over to the man turning him face up and seeing the torn hakama and blue shirt that hung past his hips and the sword at his side made the stranger incredablly interested. The stranger picked up Olecron and walked slowly out of the snow and into the lighted, warm pub.

Olecron woke up near a warm fire under blankets and with no cloths. His head hurt and his body ached as he slowly picked himself up. Looking around he saw the bar with a younge women warming something up over a stove, tables and a stage and where he was 2 chairs and a fire place that was now holding a crackling fire to keep things warm. Next to him was his drying cloths and his sword.

The women turned around and with a porslen bottle and two cups walked towards the young warroir. "So you are alive. That makes me feel better." She spoke with a caring tone and poored the contence of the bottle into the cup and handed it to him. Her kimono was a beautiful with her blues and purples mixed smoothy together and with a gold lining, and her face eluminated kindness and strength all together. Her long black hair hung straight and curled at the ends and her hands were smooth with long beautiful almpost flawless fingers, that had a few light scars on them. "Drink up. A bit of Warm sake might liven your spirits."

Olecron took the cup and slowly sipped at it. "Thank you miss..." He felt his feet start to melt back to there origonal from and unclamp with the wramth that relaxed him.

"Oh Im Sakura Nushi." She bowed and sipped at her own cup of sake.

"Thank you Nushi-san." he replied and wrapped himself tighter into the blanket. His nose red from the cold and his face flushed from what might have been caused from a cold forming. "I am Olecron. I dont think I know you fully yet to give you my full name."

"Understood sir." She looked down at the sword and saw now that its sheath seemed to be glowing a deep blue. Her eyes were transfixed on it till Olecron spoke again after taking a few sips at his warm sake.

"Like my sword dont you?" Sakura looked away from the sword and bowed to Olecron.

"I am so sorry. I have affended you."

" No not at all." Olecron stood up and kept the blanket firm around him and with on hand felt his cloths to see if they were dry yet. But with no such luck they were still wet and need to dry more. "AAHHCCHOOO!!!" Olecron sneezed into the blanket.

"Bless you." Sakura stood up and felt his head supprised to see he had no tempature at all. "Are you alright ?"

"Yes it only the sake." He sat down and took another sip. As he put the cup down and poured himself another his nose titched. "AHHCCHOOO!!! AAHHCCHOOO!!!"

Sakura blushed as he sneezed again and sat down as well. "So your a samuri, right?" Olecrone nodded "That's amazing. We don't get many Samuri up here. Actually we dont get much of anyone up here any more. Not sense my Grandpa died."

"AHHHCCHHOOO!!! sorry to here that. Why did people stop coming?" Olecron leaned in closer to hear her tell her tale.

"Well you see the Monks up higher in the mountain have been sealed away by monsters and demons of all sorts and no one has had the luck or strength to fight them not even the monks. For some reason their powers and light have been taken away from them. So in order to cover one escaped and told them that the ledgens were just that ledgends."

"AAHHCCHOOO!!! AAHHCCHOOO!!!"

Another cup was being poured as Olecron sneezed again and this time let the blanket slide off the side of his strong formed arms and and shoulders. "Sounds dangerious. Maybe I can help out.Besides that's where I was heading, and the power that the Monks and Wisemen have are needed to better my skills. AAHHCCHOOO!!"

Sakura Blushed and walked away from Olecron blushing and hoping he didnt see her doing so. "So that's the reason he's up here. I just hope he's as good as he says he is."

"AAHHCCHOOO!! AAHHCCHOO!! AHHCCHOO!!! AAHHCCHOOO!!"

"And I think I'll know better than to give hi sake again. I need a cold shower." Sakura looked out to see Olecron dressed and seemingly ready for anything. Than he sneezed again and her dreams had started to get away from her. "Bless you my savior. Bless you"

There is going to more just let me know what you think and I'll try to post more.

• 5 years later...

Awww, this is sweet. :heart: I've always loved the "bringing a stranger out of the cold and nursing them back to health" scenario.

Archived