Sneeze Fetish Forum

[FIC] - "Maintaining Distances" - (m)

Garnet

As Kisa knows by now, I have a penchant for liking the weirdest and often-times most hideous characters from a series. I have problems, I know. Anyway, here's another little snippet of wrongness, quite similar to my last one, though playing with a different character.

Enel/Eneru is a self-proclaimed "God" with lightning-related powers, and I have determined that there are no decent screencaps of him in existence. So instead, you can have my interpretation for reference :wheels: Naeko is just some random little stock character I made up.

Anyway. It's weird, shh, I know. I'm a dork.

---------

Naeko, like any other of Enel's servants that had an ounce of sense in their heads, was always quite silent unless spoken to, even when the lighting god was sprawled a short distance away doing seemingly nothing at all. Eyes closed and brows drawn, he was just as likely to be meditating or intently listening in upon the goings-on of the world below as he was to be dozing lightly in the lazy drape over his throne. Deciding it best not to risk his wrath by interrupting to find out, the servant was still, prettily sitting upon the steps leading up to the slightly elevated shrine with a bowl of fruit nestled between her slender hands for whenever Enel's whims changed again and he drew her back to his every beck and call.

But for now, the shrine was almost disturbingly quiet, no angry chatter of priests filling the air, no soft giggles and shuffling feet of the other servants and priestesses that usually occupied the temple. Most of them were curiously absent, for reasons Naeko could not discern, save for a few girls who passed in and out now and again, murmuring amidst themselves.

And so it was with sudden, awkward surprise that she glanced up towards Enel as he drew an audible inhale from his seat of power, jewelry clinking softly as he made to sit up a bit. Naeko furrowed her brow, troubled, as the deity squinted his eyes open and blinked as though in disdainful irritation at something, his curiously ridged nose beginning to crinkle.

Naeko almost spoke up to inquire after his well-being, but quickly swallowed the statement in her throat before it could be voiced. Enel would not have been amused. Fortunately, the false god himself spoke a moment later, his typically lazy and drawling tone coming off a bit more tensely than she had expected. "Ah, Naeko," he purred, and she blinked, a little startled that he actually knew her name. "You may want to move back a bit."

Already warily sliding down a few more steps, drawing the fruit bowl closer to herself, the servant fixed him with a mildly bewildered expression. "S-sir?"

The tribal thunder drums that spanned above his back scraped as the deity shifted, expression seemingly beginning to tremble a little as a hand flitted beneath his nose. It was something she'd never seen him do before, but having some vague notion of what was coming, Naeko gathered herself and backed off a few more feet. Just in time, too, for the previous lull of noise and activity was broken dramatically when Enel abruptly sneezed, and a raging arc of electricity cracked loudly into the air.

"Ehk'TssCHU!" Hard and fast, nothing smooth about it even in the sudden clenching tremble of the thunder user's shoulders. Gold bangles clattered against each other along with the hoops adorning each elongated earlobe as Enel reopened his eyes. Whatever random bit of dust or cloud that had the audacity to irritate the deity into sneezing, however, would apparently not be done away with just one explosion. Naeko felt her own heartbeat quicken in alarm as Enel drew breath for another, scrunching his nose into even tighter ridges and exposing his teeth in a little snarl. "Hehk'TCHHT! Hh...Ih'TCHHU!"

Again, the heavens flashed angrily with the resulting bolts of lightning that flew off of Enel's body in random leaping veins, almost drawing a little shriek from Naeko as she stepped back even further. She could almost taste the ozone in the air now, could almost smell it and certainly felt the discharged static prickling at the fine hair along her arms. To her alarm, however, Enel's face had already formed that torturously expectant cast again as he bent half-forward over his lap, breath coming shakily. She dearly hoped that his sinuses would find relief in this last one, for the entire action in general unnerved her. She was accustomed to seeing the lightning god laugh, however viciously. To sneer, and taunt, and yawn and stretch. Sneezing was another matter entirely.

"Heh...!" Enel's breath caught once, the corners of his typically-smirking mouth turning down in parted dismay as he abruptly plunged forward with a final, climactic, "HEISSS'CHHT!!"

Narrowly avoiding an arc of electricity that had struck a wooden stand beside her and blown it clear apart with the sizzling force, Naeko gasped audibly. Enel sat back again, blinking once more in annoyance, though this time it was apparently at having his meditations interrupted rather than of any lingering urge to sneeze. He sniffled lazily, just once, and ran the knuckle of a finger beneath the straight, delicate shape of his nose's tip. "Hn."

Deciding not to mention the now-splintered table that laid forlornly nearby, the servant instead hesitantly crept herself back towards the steps she had abandoned. When it appeared that Enel would do nothing more than sniff lightly and resume his lounging, she reseated herself. Shaken, but unable to stop the sudden absurdity that bubbled forth from her throat before she could think to stop it.

"God bless y-ehrr..." she trailed off suddenly, awkwardly, both she and Enel realizing the ridiculous nature of the statement as the deity threw her a dubious little sidelong look, one dark brow raising. She held her breath in silent terror for a moment, letting it out only when the walls of the shrine were echoing with Enel's familiar, boisterous laughter.

The ending of that was just TOO awesome!!

Plus your art is Soooo awesome.

And as always- love your descriptions. Especially of the sneezes imatating lightening. That was awesome.

If you think up more- I'd love to read. *grin*

:wheels: Yummy! I love the way you write the characters... and the sneezes. :o And I love the characters you choose! The bad boys who you never see show anything so human as sneezing. Hard to describe what I mean. :bleh: One question though. Can you maybe write some one-piece drabble with Zoro sneezes? Pweeeeese??? :rolleyes:

~DreamShadow

Hahahaa, will do! Actually, Kisa and I wrote part of a fic with him and Sanji being wrongy bastards (she did Zoro, I wrote Sanji), it's on her site if you want to see. But I actually have a Zoro drabble in mind anyway 8D Mwuahaha.

P.S. The quote in your sig is from "Dire Wolf" by The Grateful Dead, yes? My dad and I used to listen to that all the time.

As Kisa knows by now, I have a penchant for liking the weirdest and often-times most hideous characters from a series.

*SNORT* Yes. Because Kaku screams BISHIE! :wheels: HAHA XD

WHAT-THE-NO! Enel isn't supposed to be hot! XD Damnit! You make anyone lusty, I swear!!!! *blames for Croc-addiction as well!*

"Ah, Naeko," he purred, and she blinked, a little startled that he actually knew her name. "You may want to move back a bit."

GAHHHH! That keeps giving me shivers. D: Causewtf, I can see him... NO! NO! XD Omg. Yes. *talking nonsense!* And his wrong hit him SO well. XD *purrs on*

"*WRONG* *DESTORY STUFF* ... Ah, well..."

(PSST! That's how the fight really ends. He's really allergic to Chopper and wipes everyone out. *nod*)

Hahahaa, will do! Actually, Kisa and I wrote part of a fic with him and Sanji being wrongy bastards (she did Zoro, I wrote Sanji), it's on her site if you want to see. But I actually have a Zoro drabble in mind anyway 8D Mwuahaha.

*shiiiifty look* We need to post our stuffs. XD

Yaaaaaay!!! *leaps around stupidly and loves you* :rolleyes: I wish I had more time to watch anime, and more money to buy it. :bleh: Cause I usually don't know who the characters are in anime/manga fics even though I absolutely LOVE anime and manga. But anywho, have gone completely off-topic here! *is good at that*

And yes! It IS from "Dire Wolf"! And I must say that I'm impressed! I didn't expect many people to get that one since it's one of their much lesser known songs. Not that have many WELL known songs. :bleh: You win an amusing smily! :wheels::o

~DreamShadow

Heee, yay! I don't have much time for watching anime, unfortunately. It's not a HUGE obsession for me, but I do enjoy it. Probably more than I should. One Piece is pretty much my dirty indulgence right now, because I freeload it online. So addictive!

And omg, I am SUCH a Deadhead. I must know all or at least most all of their songs. One of the few things my dad and I bonded over :DD

OMFG, the end of that made me laugh so damned hard, there were tears, man. . . . :lol:

HEHEHEHEEEE!! Careful, don't show your sexy interp. to too many self-proclaimed "body art students." Earlobes to your nipples will abound! :wheels:

BRILLIANT as always!!! :o:rolleyes::bleh: :bleh:

Pssst, I can't spell "earlobe." F-MINUS!!

All I have is one word, NICE! And I sincerely mean that! Thanks for writing! :D

Archived