Sneeze Fetish Forum

[FIClet] Sensitive - m - PG

Garnet

Are you sick of me yet? :) Too damned bad! If my friends insist on shoving more and more anime at me, I insist on writing more stupid bits of fetishy wrong to go along with them. Hah, like I don't love it. Anyway!

Little snippet with Shigure, from the stupidly-cute-and-fluffy "Fruits Basket". He transforms into a dog when hugged by a member of the opposite sex. So yeah. That's him.

-------------------------------------------------------

"Tooohru-kun!" A familiar voice interrupted the sophomore from her cooking, looking up and back in towards the doorway in surprise, where Shigure peeked in curiously. He was smiling as ever, and with head half-inclined to the side, much like a canine when being spoken to. For a fraction of a moment, she wondered if there was something very important that the novelist needed her help, but the thought was abolished a moment when the elder man whined, "Is it reeeeady?"

Helpless to contain the laugh that bubbled out of her throat, Tohru shook her head regretfully with a little giggling grin. "Unfortunately, not yet, Shigure-san! I've only just started dinner."

Disappointed, but resigned, Shigure exhaled a little sigh and moved forward to settle at the table across from where she was frying up something in a wok, folding his legs beneath him in that plain grey yukata of his and prompting, "What are you making?"

"Oh, just some yakisoba," the girl replied, humming cheerfully to herself and turning back to the stove once more as she stirred the plain noodles. "I made it a little spicier than usual, though, I was trying to use up the last of our stock before we buy some more."

"Ahhh." That explained the pungent scent that had been wafting throughout nearly the entire Sohma household. It was appetizing, certainly, but enough to make Shigure's nose and eyes water, now that he was directly in the midst of it. As a matter of fact, it almost felt as though he were going to...

"Ehk'SCHU!" He exploded suddenly, ducking sharply forward into a hand that had curled hastily towards his face but only made it halfway there. "Hhgk'SCHHT!" In contrast to his generally carefree and easygoing personality, Shigure's sneezes sounded harsh and exclamatory, especially in the confines of the kitchen. So much so, in fact, that Tohru nearly dropped the wooden spoon she'd been stirring the noodle with in alarm, and looked back upon the man who was kind enough to board her at his abode.

"Oudaijini, Shigure! Are you alright?" Tohru wondered, the usual concern not so much creeping into her tone as overwhelming it.

"Hehk'SCHIH!" Shigure responded, the noise wet and harsh against the bare flesh of his palm. It seemed to relieve him, however, for he soon reopened his eyes to glance back up at her with an apologetic laugh from beneath the rakish fringe of his forelock. "Quite, quite. Snff! Ah, excuse me, Tohru-kun, the spices are just tickling a bit."

"Oh dear," the younger girl murmured, quickly leaning over to open one of the windows above the stove to help fan some of the fumes outside. "I'm sorry, Shigure, I forgot that you're a dog...your nose would be more sensitive than usual, huh?"

Despite a now slightly runny nose, cured by a quick bout of sniffling, Shigure nodded. "Something like that, yes. No worries, though," he consoled, concealing another explosive "Hhh'MMFH!" into the sleeve of his robe as he stood. "The air will clear shortly, and I really should be finishing up a couple of manuscripts," he admitted with a laugh, taking a step back towards the door.

Tohru looked dubious for a moment, but nodded slowly. "Alright, I'll call you when it's ready." Shigure only smiled brightly, if a bit watery-eyed, in response, and bowed out. For once, he would allow Tohru to go about her dinner preparations in peace.

-------------------------------------------------------

CUTE, ah yes... CUTE and adorable... :) very enjoyable, Garnet! thank you!

and that Shigure, he is le yum :laugh:

(oh, and sick of you...? :laugh: HOW could anybody EVER get sick of one of our VERY BEST writers?! HOW? truly, it is not possible! :laugh: )

:) A sneezy shigure is a hot shigure!! :D

:lol: I loved it!! this fandom is soooo cute and fun! All the sohmas are adorable!! Plus you're writing is just amazing so I really appreciate it!! Hahaha and after this friday I shall begin to comment on the 18+ stories YAY!!! Giggle!!

I just love all the fics you've been writing soo thank you thank you thank you!!

:lol: poor shigure.....hehehe

This was very cute! I loved it! Please, don't ever NOT post any of this stuff! I absolutely adore it! :D

FJSDLKFJDS That was SO KAWAII!!!!! OMFG, I just love Shigure! I haven't seen much of the anime, but he's already my favorite!

WTF, so damned cute.....of course, I know I wouldn't be the only one who didn't complain if you were compelled to sketch a quick little bunch of WRONG of him being.....you know, wrong. *blinkyblinkypretty!* :D

~Aku

FJSDLKFJDS That was SO KAWAII!!!!! OMFG, I just love Shigure! I haven't seen much of the anime, but he's already my favorite!

WTF, so damned cute.....of course, I know I wouldn't be the only one who didn't complain if you were compelled to sketch a quick little bunch of WRONG of him being.....you know, wrong. *blinkyblinkypretty!* :omg:

~Aku

Gawd, what am I, your art whore?! ;___;

Ah, yeah. I am. :wheels:

Archived