Sneeze Fetish Forum

Inuyasha manga/Sesshoumaru

dojichick13

Ahh, how nice it is to have some free time to get back to what's important---posting and writing fics!!! :P

Ok, so...I don't know if this has been mentioned here before or not, but recently I was checking out my favorite Inuyasha manga translation site. Essentially it keeps up with each issue of the manga as it's released in Japan, and translates each one to English with some scans from the new issue. I hadn't checked the site in awhile, and I looove to keep up with it just to see what Sesshoumaru is up to----so I went, checked out the recent translations, and found THIS:

Page 9

[inuyasha glares off at Miroku and Shippou. On his back, Kagome smiles quietly at Inuyasha's predictable reaction.]

Inuyasha:

You jerk! Don't compare me with that pair!

Besides, every single time I wasn't in the wrong.

Sesshoumaru is always provoking me after all...

[View of Miroku and Sango.]

Miroku:

Yeah yeah,

all siblings who fight with each other say that.

Sango:

Maybe right now, Sesshoumaru is sneezing?

[COMMENTS] It's a saying that you sneeze when people talk about you behind your back.

[scene change. View of Jaken sneezing violently.]

Jaken:

ha-chew! ha-chew!

[Rin looks at Jaken in surprise. Sesshoumaru is walking ahead.]

Rin:

Jaken-sama, you have a cold?

Jaken:

Fool, how can I, a Youkai, possibly catch a cold!

[Closeup of Jaken, glancing off at Sesshoumaru.]

Jaken:

It somehow seems that since they were intended for Sesshoumaru-sama,

I got them instead.

[Rin looks at Jaken, impressed.]

Rin:

Jakan-sama, you're amazing!

Jaken:

As his underling, it's my proud duty.

Page 10

[Rin is now looking at Jaken, who has a lump on his head, with Sesshoumaru walking away.]

Rin:

He seemed to be saying "Mind your own business".

Jaken:

*sigh...*

:):):D:)

Ok, um, yeah....uhhh...WHAT THE HELL?? :)

You have GOT to be f-ing kidding me. JAKEN?!! They traded Sesshoumaru sneezing for JAKEN? :) That's like----that's so----it's just----WRONG!

(For those of you that aren't familiar with Inuyasha, see the pics below. Sesshoumaru is the pile of hotness in white clothing, Rin is his little adopted orphan-daughter who we all know he loves but he'll never admit it, and Jaken is the green thing that looks like a walking turd.)

sesshoumaru.jpg

sesshoumaru.jpg

So of course I couldn't let this go. Sesshoumaru can't get off the hook so easily, nuh-uh!! I thought to myself, well, ok, so what if Jaken isn't around to help Sesshoumaru out of his predicament?! And then I thought....hmmmm...what if Jaken is the CAUSE of Sesshoumaru's predicament? *evil cackle*

This just a quick little story, and wrote it all in one sitting, so please forgive any spelling/grammar/continuity errors. ENJOY!!

--dojichick13

____

Sesshoumaru was dreaming.

In it, he stood on the edge of his favorite hunting grounds. The vast field lay before him, glistening with dew in the morning light and fairly bursting with the sights and sounds of fresh prey. It was a familiar sight, one that he had seen in his waking hours many times; so much so that his mind's re-creation of the crisp detail of the grass, the bright rays of the sun and the texture of the tree bark were all perfect. It was almost enough to fool him into thinking it was real; almost...but not quite.

Because he couldn't smell anything.

He watched as several deer burst out of the woods before him in a panic and smiled murderously. Loss of scent was no matter; his keen eyesight and hearing more than made up for it. He flexed his claws and waited patiently. The deer were not his target; it was the big prey, the demon prey, that he desired.

After all, what better use for dreaming than to practice his attacks and keep his skills honed?

____

"Jaken-sama?" Rin innocently queried as she followed the toad-like demon obediently into the woods.

"What?"

"Where are we going?"

Jaken huffed impatiently. "I told you already! Foolish girl, we're going to get you a new kimono since you ran into that mud puddle yesterday and ruined the one you have on now." His angry tone lowered a few notches, to the point where he was grumbling. "Why you should be so lucky to constantly get new clothes is beyond me. You're always running off and getting into some mess or the other. And Sesshoumaru-sama is so kind to you, while I, his loyal servant, get treated poorly..."

Rin interrupted him as his words rapidly took on the all-too-familiar ring of self-pity. "But it's dark out here---and Sesshoumaru-sama said that we should stay with him until he woke up!" She worriedly bit her lower lip. The thought of her beloved Sesshoumaru-sama being angry at her was more than she could bear...

Jaken snorted. "Had you been listening, child, you would have heard him say that he expected us to be there when he woke up. And we will, because it will only take a short while to get to a village for your new clothes---which, by the way, we wouldn't be able to enter in broad daylight. Sesshoumaru-sama will still be fast asleep and dreaming when we get back, and he will be so proud of his Jaken for getting you a new kimono so quickly!" His voice was gleeful.

"So Sesshoumaru-sama will be happy?"

"Yes, yes!" Jaken cried.

"Are you sure?"

"Yes, of course! Why---he may even compliment me!" Jaken fairly danced with greedy anticipation.

Rin eyed the little toad with admiration. "Jaken-sama, you are so smart!" She nodded once, approvingly. Jaken blushed; or so she assumed, as his dark-green skin changed to light-green skin. Did demons blush?

She opened her mouth to ask him, but then another thought occured to her. Had Jaken said that Sesshoumaru-sama was dreaming? That was a much more interesting question. In fact, anything involving Sesshoumaru-sama was interesting to her.

"Jaken-sama, what do you think Sesshoumaru-sama is dreaming about?" She paused thoughtfully. "Flowers?" That was what she always dreamed about.

"Flowers?! No self-respecting demon would dream about flowers! Why, our Lord Sesshoumaru is dreaming about hunting and killing, of course. Humans may dream to rest their pitiful bodies," he sneered at her, "but demons dream to sharpen their skills."

"Oh," Rin replied. She sighed to herself as they continued on towards the village. A dream without flowers sounded pretty pointless, in her opinion.

"Tell me more about Sesshoumaru-sama," she eagerly requested.

And Jaken complied.

____

Something was wrong.

A frown crossed Sesshoumaru's face. He'd been waiting, ready to spring on the huge, hulking creature that had burst out of the treeline, his claws twitching in anticipation of the kill, when something had happened. Something...odd.

His nose had...twitched. No---that wasn't it. His nose...or his sinuses...or something ...had itched. Fiercely. And---for that one instant, anyway---he could've sworn that he smelled flowers.

His frown deepened. The interruption had cost him his prey, but that wasn't a worry; this was a dream, after all. There were plenty of other creatures that his mind could create for him to kill. What was worrisome was that strange sensation...

Sesshoumaru waited. Time passed oddly in the dream world; what felt like a minute could have been no more than a few seconds. But the burning itch did not occur again, and he decided to waste no more time on what was apparently nothing more than a fluke.

It was just a moment or two later that he heard something coming, and he prepared himself eagerly, crouching down with his claws at the ready, every muscle in his body tense with anticipation...

This creature tore trees out by their roots as it came crashing into the field; but that was not what made Sesshoumaru's eyes widen with surprise.

It was the fact that the creature was holding a large and fragrant bouquet of flowers.

_____

"Really?" Rin squealed with delight. "Sesshoumaru is Lord of the entire western lands?"

"He is indeed. Just as his father was before him."

"Wow!" She clapped her hands. "Sesshoumaru-sama is so wonderful!"

_____

Sesshoumaru cursed and clapped one hand over his suddenly bothersome nose. What the hell was going on here? That damnable sensation was back, burning and tingling and itching all through his sinuses, and all of a sudden he could see flowers appearing in clustered pockets in his hunting grounds; and he could smell them, too. And they were making him want to---

He shook his head violenty, trying to dislodge the thought. He refused to become unfocused by such a little thing as this---something that he had never even had to acknowledge before, due to his having a demon underling.

"Jaken," he hissed under his breath. Had the simpering little toad dared to go off somewhere while he was sleeping? Leaving him to deal with this---this---annoyance alone?

He rubbed agitatedly at his nose, hoping to do something to quell the urge, but of course it didn't work; he was only dreaming that he rubbed his nose, not actually doing it. His eyes darted across the field, and now he saw that it was filled with flowers; flowers of all shapes, sizes and colors, but all with one overpowering scent that was driving him crazy, and he could no longer deny the urge to sneeze because the burning itch demanded it...

"Hhh---"

Sesshoumaru inhaled shakily, his entire body tensing with reluctant anticipation, and then---

____

"Hurry up, would you, girl?!" Jaken snapped, calling to Rin over his shoulder. He had made quick work of getting her new clothes, and the village was rapidly falling behind as he walked, but the foolish child was still dawdling somewhere in the woods behind him. "We don't have all day!"

"I'm coming!" Rin called back. "Don't leave me, Jaken-sama! I just wanted to change into the new kimono---won't Sesshoumaru-sama be surprised when he wakes up and sees it?!"

"Hah!" Jaken lifted his ugly little head with a self-important tilt. "He certainly will. And listen child, don't YOU go taking credit for this idea! It was mine, and mine alone, and you'll be sure to tell Lord Sesshoumaru that when he asks!! You hear me?" He grinned hideously. "I cannot wait to see the look on Sesshoumaru-sama's face when he sees us!"

_____

"---HEH'KTSSHChh!!"

Sesshoumaru sat bolt-upright as he sneezed without restraint, shattering the silence of the clearing like a hammer through glass. A night bird screeched in surprise at his outburst and flew off into the darkness, cawing reproachfully as it went. Sesshoumaru only had a moment to glance around the clearing---no Jaken or Rin to be seen anywhere---and then he was raising his hand to his face, preparing for the inevitable----

"HEHK'SHhht!...He--hh--HGK'Shhsht!!...HehKTshssh!!" He sneezed violently into his clawed hand. He couldn't smell the flowers anymore; he supposed that that had just been an invention of the dream, but he still couldn't stop. Whatever it was that was causing this was relentless.

He suddenly had a clear image of himself, the great demon Lord Sesshoumaru, ruler of the entire West lands and feared by all....trapped in a sneezing fit in the middle of the empty field.

"hh--HEhkpshhht!!....HHKMpshht!!"

And his fury was incredible.

____

When Jaken and Rin entered the clearing ten minutes later, Sesshoumaru was standing calmly in a pool of moonlight. Waiting. Watching.

"Sesshoumaru-sama!" Rin cried joyfully. She ran to him eagerly, her arms outstretched in greeting, and he nodded in acknowledgement as she wrapped herself around his left leg. Jaken followed, huffing and puffing in an attempt to catch up to the child. Sesshoumaru's eyes sharpened on the little toad's face.

"Rin," he said softly, patting her head although his eyes never left Jaken. "I see that you have a new kimono."

"I do!" She cried, hugging him tighter and gazing up at him lovingly. "Jaken-sama took me to a village and let me pick it out. Do you like it?"

"Indeed." He replied, still softly.

Jaken eagerly bowed to his Lord. "Sesshoumaru-sama, I see that you are already awake! No doubt you heard us coming and roused yourself from your sleep. Oh, how clever you are, my Lord!"

Sesshoumaru said nothing.

"I took it upon myself to take Rin and get her a new kimono." Jaken continued, as he puffed his chest out in an absurd display of pride. "I somehow managed to get the stubborn human to come along, despite her protests and arguments that the trip was a bad idea. It was all I could do to keep her in line. Isn't that right, Rin?"

Rin's adoring eyes, still gazing at her Sesshoumaru-sama, filled with shame at Jaken's words. "Oh...yes, that's right. Jaken-sama is telling the truth, I didn't think that it would be a good idea for us to leave you..."

Jaken snorted. "The foolish child actually tried to correct m---"

"Tell me, Jaken," Sesshoumaru interrupted smoothly. "What did you and Rin talk about during this little excursion?" His eyes flashed.

Suddenly nervous, Jaken stuttered a response. "Wh--talk? Why---I-I--can't seem to recall---"

"We talked about you, Sesshoumaru-sama!" Rin cried happily. "Well, actually Jaken-sama did most of the talking, he's so smart you know, and he told me how great you are, everything about you!"

Sesshoumaru glanced down at Rin.

"Did he, now?" He said slowly. "How...nice...of him." He patted her cheek tenderly and she giggled. She loved when he did that.

"Go and play for a bit, Rin. No further than the edge of the field. I have few things I want to---discuss---with Jaken."

Rin, unaware of any impending danger to her travelling companion, scampered off happily to collect fireflies. Sesshoumaru turned his eyes back to the toad creature who, suddenly, seemed to have lost the ability to do anything but huddle fearfully in the darkness. He smiled coldly.

"Ss--Sesshou-m-maru--sa---AWK!" Jaken screeched as a fist swooped out of the darkness and thudded him squarely on the head.

"I was rudely interrupted from my hunting session earlier, Jaken. But I still intend to get my practice." Sesshoumaru eyed his claws lazily, carelessly, before pointing a deadly-sharp finger at Jaken.

"Run."

_____

Later on, as a bloodied, bruised Jaken lay snoring in a shivering heap at the farthest edge of the field, and Rin slept comfortably snuggled against her Lord's side, Sesshoumaru awoke from a dreamless sleep.

"Hhhkpshhht!!" He sneezed, violently. He rubbed at his nose and cursed under his breath; it seemed that his sinuses were still somewhat off from the fit he'd had earlier...

He glanced down at Rin, certain that she'd be startled awake; but to his relief he saw that she slept peacefully. He relaxed and lay back down, careful not to disturb her. How odd that he felt so...exhausted. He also found it strange that he was growing more aware of a sore feeling in his throat. But he wasn't the least bit concerned---he was sure that they were nothing more than harmless irritations that would disappear by morning.

After all, he was a demon. And demons NEVER caught colds.

_____

FIN

Hehehe.... :laugh:

Awww, fer cryin' out loud----my bad, here's the pics of Sesshie & company:

37365.jpg

ImgFree.net - Hosting Images

37366.jpg

ImgFree.net - Hosting Images

*GNAWS on FIST* :P

OMFG, you have NO IDEA how much I :D Sessy! EEEEEEEEEEE!! My GOD, that was so hot. *fans self* I might just have to read it 293473 more times to....you know....rival the sun. :)

I LUV U!!! *flails!!!*

THANK YOU !!!!!! I LOVE Sesshoumaru........................................... :yes:;) He's sooo absolutely hot!!!!!!!!

I wish I could say more but I'm gonna read it more closely when I have extra time and give you more extra feeback, but I've gotta say he's one of my favorite hotties :hug: *wants to hug you with joy!!!*

hehe I'll return to write more later :hug:

THAT - my dearest - was just BRILLIANT!!!!! :yes:

I oddly think I read something like the manga translation you posted. How? I have no idea, as I have no inkling to like the series. BUT! OMFG! That doesn't mean Sesshy isn't the hottest EVER!!!!!! *dances so happily* This was so awesomely hot! I shall now C+P to save on my comp. XDD

*HEARTS*

Aww, thanks for the feedback everyone!!! :laugh: I'm glad you all liked it. I used to watch the Inuyasha anime all the time, and Sesshie was always my favorite. I mean, he's a hot, evil bastard who just wants power and absolutely hates humans....but, oh yeah, he adopted an orphaned little girl. IMHO, ya can't get any awesomer than that! lol

Aku--Ah, I knew you would like it!!!! You have such great taste in hot anime mens!! :winkkiss: BTW, have you seen the list of replies to your "Reluctant Mastering" fic?!?!!! Um, the entire forum and their mothers have been gushing over how awesome your story is (myself included, of course)!!!! B-P You get **HUGS** for that masterpiece!

Kushami--I see you felt my pain! Jaken?? :D Ah, well, Rumiko Takahashi said the manga series still has a ton of chapters to go before it ends, so at least we can still hope!!!

Umeko--I agree, I think Inuyasha is a cutie too! And they had him sneeze in the anime!!! That was great.

Daystar--You're quite welcome!! :)

Kisa--Hehe, thanks!!! I'm glad I'm clogging up your computer with anime sneezefics. lol! And hey, I never got around to commenting on your One Piece fic, so uh, here I go: TOTALLY AWESOME!!! :kisscheek: I loved it!

whymilk--I know!!! It's simple logic, people! Hot anime man=needs to sneeze. How come we're the only ones that know this?!

:D Thanks everybody!!!!!!

--dojichick

I finally made it to 25 posts!!! HOORAY!!!

:twisted: Hot anime male = Perfect sneezefic material... And you've got the KNACK, darling Dojichick. This is quite the thing... yes yes :P

mmmmmmmm :D We want more! (OMG :laugh: Sesshoumaru)

• 7 months later...

Just now read this, but I had to throw in my own acclaim. Nice, NICE story. Great build-up, and yes, Fluffy is the HOTTEST one on that show. XD

Guest shiranui

Oh, it's a good thing this story came up again. I remember reading this before I became active, lurking around. And yeah - I really enjoyed it! The piece from the manga's hilarious, but I can't agree more - why couldn't Sesshomaru have taken care of his own sneezes?!! Jaken - phew! Rumiko T's torturing us :innocent:

Needless to say, I really like your version a lot better :yuck:

Thanks for writing it :innocent:

lkearlk;gkejrh SESSHY!!! Muahahaha! I'm doing a little dance now!!!

I loved this!!!

and Jaken sneezing instead of SESSHY?! :) Grrrrrr

Anywayssss, I swear I'll have to reread this a bajillion times ^__^;; It was so awesomee

• 14 years later...

That was great! The whole story was more funny than anything else, but it’s still a good story.