Sneeze Fetish Forum

Elevator/Prologue - (2 Parts)

hypersnuff

This is the prologue to my first ever sneeze-fic! Wow! Sorry about the lack of sneezes in this part, there will be lots to come later, I just really wanted to set it up. Let me know what you think.

There shouldn't be too many spoilers in this!!

~*~

“When two people have sex, unless it sucks, if they can do it again they're gonna do it again.”

Thus had begun a secret relationship. For three weeks now, Chase and Cameron had snuck back to the others’ apartment after work, met in smoky bars and kissed dangerously on the heli-pad (the only place they knew they wouldn’t be seen), but Cameron had put the relationship on hold when she caught what turned out to be a nasty head cold. Somehow, she’d wrangled a week off and spent it in bed, on her own, despite Chase’s constant offerings to keep her company. She fought him off by telling him she didn’t want him getting sick, so instead he sent her bunches of flowers, books, chicken soup and called her every night to see how she was doing.

Now she was back at work, and ready to catch up on what she had missed. Not much, it seemed. For her first task, she had been forced to cover House’s clinic duty. Great. A morning of screaming children and arthritic old ladies. Just what she wanted.

She was glad, no, ecstatic when the shift ended at midday, and headed in search of coffee, but sighed as her pager beeped at her. No doubt House wanted her to do some of his paperwork now. Hmmph. She read the screen, puzzled at the message. It was telling her to find the elevator with the out of order sign and ride up to the 10th floor. Ohhh-kay. Taking out of order elevators wasn’t really her style, but curiosity was winning her over.

It took her awhile to find the elevator, and she dithered over pressing the button, but she did. It arrived quickly and she stepped in. Barley a moment later, a pair of familiar hands covered her eyes and she heard Chase ask “Miss me?”

She laughed, and removed his hands, turning to face him.

“Hi. Yeah. Um, elevator?”

He grinned. “It’s a bit windy on the heli-pad.” He moved his hands to her waist, pulling her into him. “How was clinic duty?”

She shrugged. “Oh, you know, awful. Just another way for House to annoy me.”

He kissed her forehead softly. “Maybe I can improve on your morning then.” He leant in and kissed her lips softly, holding the kiss for a few moments. When she didn’t respond her pulled away, looking a little hurt. “What, a week apart and you go off me?”

She looked down. “It’s not that. I just… really don’t want you to catch the cold I had.”

He sighed. “I’m pretty sure I won’t catch it from you now, and anyway, it’s been going around, if anything I’ve probably already got it. So just kiss me.”

“Chase…”

He moved his head down into her neck and began sucking on it gently, in between words. “Ok then… you…didn’t…say I…couldn’t…kiss…you.”

She moaned softly. “Stop it.”

He continued, removing one hand from her waist to push the collar of her shirt away as he sucked down her neckline.

“No really, Chase, STOP!”

He did stop as she raised her voice. “Ok, ok. I get it.”

“No, it’s not like that. Really. I don’t want you to be sick and miserable.”

“Oh, but if I’m sick and miserable you can come take care of me.”

“Yeah, right,” she said, half jokingly. If he was sick she would definitely take care of him, but in the spirit of banter she was going to tell him she wouldn’t. “I spend all day looking after sick people here, what makes you think I want to come home and look after you when you’re behaving like a whiney three year old who can’t blow his own nose?”

He grinned. “You’d love a whiney three year old if it belonged to me.”

Normally, Cameron would have to stop the conversation here, but with Chase, things were easier. It was ok to joke. He didn’t pressure her; he knew she’d explain when the time was right. “Are you saying you want to have my babies?”

“Are you saying you don’t?”

She laughed. He had her there. “Ok, you win, but if you get sick, I’m going to come round and kick your ass on Xbox.”

“I look forward to it,” he said, and kissed her. This time she kissed back.

They both went back to work some time later a little… disheveled.

~*~ End of Part One.

Oooooohhhhh, is he gonna catch her cold? Where's part 2? I hope it's not far behind! :sleep2: I don't even watch that show, but I love these fics! Thanks!

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Chase :twisted: Chase :laugh: Chase :cryhappy: *I have a Slight fangirl thing for him :sleep2::cryhappy:*

Ok... I am happy now.

Except... I'm going away for a week and a half. :shy::P I definately could see Cameron taking care of Chase. Part of me thinks that secretly she's one of us. :laugh:

tma, will you be able to check your email while you're away? If I finish part two I could email it to you?

Do you think I'm that evil that he WOULDN'T catch her cold??!!

This is the continuation of this fic. This is the first chapter.

A quick run down: It's a House-verse fic, with a Chase/Cameron pairing. It's probably got a teen rating on it. This chapter has sneezes! Yay!

~*~

The afternoon moved slowly by as the ‘ducklings’ sat listening to House rant and rave until he finally gave them something to do. Foreman was sent in search of ‘a decent coffee, man! And don’t come back till you’ve found one! This is watery black piss, not coffee!’ and Chase and Cameron forced to do clinic duty. So when four o’clock heralded the last patients, Chase pulled his gloves off and reached for his pager. He quickly sent out a page and headed into the next room, a seemingly innocent supply closet.

He hopped up on to the bench, and sat, swinging his legs, until the door from the other side burst open and Cameron entered.

“That was excruciatingly-” she began.

“Boring?” he cut in.

She nodded. He patted a spot of bench next to him. “Hop up.”

Cameron did as told, sliding up with ease and well… grace. Chase was glad she hadn’t been there to see his attempt to sit on the bench. He reached for her hand and she smiled.

They sat in silence for a moment before he said, “So… tonight… you, me, dinner, bottle of wine, nice restaurant?”

She shrugged. “Um, maybe not the restaurant.”

He turned his head to look at her. “Is that an invitation to skip dinner and go straight back to your place or do you have other plans?”

She sighed. “I don’t have other plans.”

“Good. I’ll see you at 8 then.”

She sighed again. “Can’t you go a week without sex?”

He grinned. “You said it yourself earlier- there’s only so far you can go in an elevator.”

“Chase, I’d rather we didn’t.”

He raised an eyebrow.

“It’s not that, I just want a good night’s sleep. I haven’t slept well for a few days, what with being sick and all.”

“Ok, so, I’ll come round and we’ll curl up on the couch and I promise I’ll keep my hands off you.”

It was Cameron’s turn to grin. “I’m pretty sure that’s a physical impossibility for you, but seriously. I want my beauty sleep. I’ll make it up to you tomorrow.”

Chase had to laugh. She did have a point, but she was wrong about beauty sleep. “You could make it up to me now. After all… perfectly good supply closet…”

She rolled her eyes- but he got his way in the end.

The clock on top of the TV flashed midnight out to anyone who was awake to see it and a cold breeze entered the lounge room of Cameron’s apartment. Outside rain pelted down and lighting and thunder flashed and boomed alternately. Cameron lay sleeping on her couch, wearing her black satin nightie, an empty glass of red wine on the coffee table and a medical journal on the floor where it had fallen out of her hand. To Chase, observing from the window he’d just climbed through, there was just one problem with this picture- while she looked gorgeous and relaxed, she was going to wake up uncomfortable and cold in the morning. After closing the window, He tiptoed over to her, despite the fact he was shivering, soaked through and dripping all over her carpets and bent down to scoop her up, but turned away suddenly and raised a fist to his nose.

“He-pschuhh! Heh-pschuh!” He drew a sharp breath, knowing he wasn’t finished. “He…heh…”

“Chase?” he heard a sleepy voice ask, “How did you get in here?”

He moved the hand that wasn’t at his nose and pointed to the window.

“You climbed through my window? Sheesh, sex deprived much?”

He shook his head, and tried to speak… “Not that… heh…he-psch! He-psch!” He turned around to her. “Sorry. It’s just… I thought you might be worried, about the storm, but I guess you weren’t. So I’ll go now.”

“Bless you, and don’t go.” She looked sleepily up at him. “You’re all wet… you walked here in the rain!”

“Well, buses don’t really run at midnight.”

“Are you crazy? It’s pouring…” she sat up and squinted, “What happened to your face?”

He put a hand up to his cheek and felt along it, where there were small scratches. “Oh. The tree outside your window put up a bit of a fight.”

“I should clean those for you,” she offered getting up, “There’s a first aid kit in the bathroom.”

He followed her through her bedroom to the bathroom, and took the box from her when she held it out. She went to open it but he stopped her. “It’s ok. I’ll do it myself. You just go to bed.”

She smiled at him under the harsh light of the bathroom. “I’d rather wait. You can tell me why you decided not to use the door,” she said, sitting herself on the edge of the bath.

He smiled back. “I didn’t want to wake you and anyway, someone might see,” he said as he poured some disinfectant onto cotton wool. He gently ran it down one cheek and then did the same with a new bit of cotton wool on the other. “That should do.”

“So what if someone sees?”

He placed the cotton wool in the bin and put the cap back on the disinfectant, and stood, looking expectant and shivering. “I don’t know. I just thought you didn’t want people to know yet. Oh well. It’s not really important.

“It is important, though.”

“Important but probably not good for after midnight. Anyway. Brr. I’m freezing.” He shivered unintentionally to punctuate this point.

Cameron gasped. “I’d forgotten you were so wet. Do you want to take a bath? It might warm you up.”

He shook his head, sending a shower of droplets across the bathroom. “I’ll be ok. A towel would be good though.”

She jumped up from the bath and reached for the first towel off a pile of folded, deep red ones and handed it to him. He took his and used it to dry some of the water from his hair. As he did this, he felt Cameron pull his sweatshirt over his head and towel down his chest, but stopped as she got to his stomach. She was deliberately tickling him! Oh, this meant war!

“Hey! Stop it! Cam! Stop, stop, stop it! No fair.” He dropped his towel and reached his fingers out to her sides. She shrieked and stopped.

“Ok, you win. Now pants off, before you freeze.”

He grinned and pulled his sweats off, kicking his shoes off at the same time, so he was only in socks and boxers. “Hmm. Dominant. Nice.”

“Shush, you.” She grinned and looked at his boxers, which were white satin with Elmo-faces on them. “Cute boxers,” she giggled, “Is that a tickle me Elmo?” With that she launched another attack on his sides, which stopped only when he begged her to and his breath hitched. He grabbed the towel from her and held it up to his nose. “He…pschuht! Hehpusht! Hehpscht!” He pulled the towel away and mumbled an apology.

“Bless you, and don’t apologize. Just don’t lie and say you’re not sick.”

“I’m not lying, and I’m not sick.”

She poked her tongue out. “Liar. I’d bet a significant amount of money your first words in the morning will be ‘Cameron, I don’t feeeeel well.’” She mimicked a whiney voice she’d heard him use in the past.

“Well then I bet they won’t be. Besides, who said I’d be here in the morning?”

“Oh, you will be.” She grabbed the towel from him and chucked the two they had used into a washing basket before putting the first aid kit away. “Now come keep me warm in bed.”

~*~

In the next chapter... a messy, wet sneezing fit, a request for time off and a miserable!Chase. Aww.

Did you like it? Good. POST A COMMENT- feedback = cookies.

Oooooh this is sooo hot! I love the fatc that he's dripping wet, and sneezing! Two of my favorite combinations. YAY! Again, I don't watch this show, but I am really loving these characters from all the fics I've read about them!

Poor, poor Chase, about to come down with a horrible, sneezy cold! :blushing:

please more... please please please more...yay... I love house fics... the characters can be paired in so many ways... and Chase... sick.... AWESOME

Guest kissmequick
please more... please please please more...yay... I love house fics... the characters can be paired in so many ways... and Chase... sick.... AWESOME

Nope, can't quite keep myself from saying it......pairings seem a little more obvious when reading that these two are a pair in real life (at least, according to an interview done the other week with Jesse Spencer in the sunday paper magazines here, it is a little known fact about them).

Still loving the show and the stories too :dead:

Wow, I didn't know that they were actually dating.

I've just done some research- seems they've worked together before House. Interesting...

Raven- don't shoo your muses! Welcome them! Let them guide you and frolick and multiply with the plot bunnies and dust bunnies!

The next chapter is on it's way, although I may not finish it for a week or so due to school going back in two days- yuck!

I guessed as much. Chase's accent sounds so over the top and fake when we see House down here in Aus...

British is pretty hot, so you're forgiven for it!

Yeah- muses can be pretty controlling- so sometimes you've gotta shoo... but it's better not to!

Sorry... I Just got back.

I would SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO love to see more. As for emailing.... hmmmm.... Maybe I could have you email it to the mod. email. Just email addy on here for emailing Staff and just label as "story for tma". I don't think that should be a prob.

Then I don't have to post my email. :winkkiss:

Yum!!!

Come back from vacation and eeeeee!!!! sneezy Chase! :winkkiss: Not that I was Slightly happy about that. :D:innocent:

I like that you don't have them too mushy, to where they can banter and not just be sappy.

So.... comfort fic or a Cameron having fetish thing?? *Just curious* Can see either way. Hmmmmm.... what if Cameron wanted him to get sick.......?? Errrr.... not that anyone would want that. *whistles innocently* Poor shivering floppy haired wombat. *snuggles*

Looking forward to reading more if and when you have it.

Currently my Chase muse is being stubborn and is only slowly allowing me to write a non-sf angst piece. So getting to this is Doubly enjoyable for me. :laugh: Thanks muchly!!

In the next chapter... a messy, wet sneezing fit, a request for time off and a miserable!Chase. Aww.

That sounds promising. This story is amazing and I can't wait for the next chapter. You torture Chase so well.

Well, it's not much good now you're back, but I'll happily PM you snippits before I post them. It'd be good to have someone with experience of reading and writing just to look at it and yell 'MORE SNEEZING!!'...

Thanks for all the feedback guys and gals! The next chapter should be up soonish, I'm struggling a bit since school has gone back and zapped my creative (and sexual) energy. Damn it!

Comfort fic more than anything, because it MAKES ME SQUEEEE!

Comfort fic is good.... he definately is cuddle-worthy. *grin*

Love to read more when ever you get more. :blink::)

• 3 months later...

Archived