Sneeze Fetish Forum

Pirates of the Caribbean FIC

TheGreenFaerie

Here's that fic I suggested a while back SymphonyFlute and I composed it. Hope ya like :D

Title: (titles are for squares)

Author: Symphonyflute and TheGreenFaerie. This was a joint

effort.

Fandom: hopefully, you've got it by now, but it's POTC 2.

Disclaimer: If I owned Pirates of the Caribbean, there would be 7,21

movies and Will would never wear a shirt. Pants are debatable.

Will had stared at Elizabeth while they sat in the little cabin in the Louisiana bayou. He felt as though all the feeling was draining out of his body. They had lost the heart of Davy Jones. They had lost Jack. And he had lost Elizabeth. He had been startled out of his thoughts when he saw their 'new captain', Barbossa, walk down the steps. After that Will had decided that there was nothing good that could come of traveling with this crew anymore. He slipped out on his own that night. He would find Jack himself. The plan was perfect, except that it's difficult to man a ship 'all by your onesies'.

So what's a pirate to do when he needs to find people with low enough morals to help a condemned man on a pirate ship? Go to Tortuga, obviously.

So it was off to the city of tramps and whores to find him a crew. Will swore angrily to himself as he walked down the dirty streets of Tortuga. How had it come to the point where he was willing to do this? It was one thing when it was to save Elizabeth. He couldn't save her this time. She wasn't his to save.

Elizabeth had been beside herself with worry and anger when Will had disappeared. She tried to convince the crew to find him first (he may be in trouble after all) before searching for Jack, but you try convincing pirates to do anything. Barbossa let her know that he was 'disinclined to aqueous to her request.' and he took pleasure in ordering her to swab the deck of the ship they had 'borrowed' to look for Jack.

"Stupid pirates," Elizabeth grumbled as she gathered her skirts around her and crouched on the ground with her scrub brush.

"What was that?" Barbossa asked, stepping up behind her. "Not talking ill of your captain are you?"

"Of course not," she replied. He raised an eyebrow at her and she begrudgingly followed his silent order. "Of course not sir."

***it was months later when they achieved their goal of finding Jack Sparrow and bringing him back. He immediately took on the role of their captain again and reluctantly let Barbossa join the crew (but not as first mate). Hey, as long as he still got to shoot the monkey. They were on their way back through dark waters when they came across a shipwreck. Elizabeth, who had been worried about Will, and plagued by thoughts of what might be going on between she and Jack, spotted the wreck first.***

Mr. Gibbs came up beside her. "Looks like a storm's comin’ up."

"We have to check for survivors!" Elizabeth insisted.

"Alright...but be quick about it."

She hurried to the edge of the ship and peered overboard. The flames from the burning ship illuminated the otherwise dark and moonless night, but were so bright they blinded her.

Then she saw it. Lying on a piece of wood was the silhouette of a man. Filled with dread and an eerie sense of deja vu, she yelled to Gibbs "There's someone in the water,"

Gibbs and the rest of the crew joined her at the side of the deck and hoisted the body up onto the ship. "Looks to be your young Will, don't it?" Jack said, speaking to her for practically the first time since they had picked him up. There seemed to be some tinge of coldness in his voice that Elizabeth tried to pretend didn't exist as she put all her attention on Will.

She gave him look of badly suppressed emotion. "It's Will alright," she agreed. "And I'd be a bit more respectful than that. He left to find you."

Jack waved his hand dismissively. "No, he left to surprise his bonny lass with a pirate for their wedding. But I'm the one standing here fine and dandy, and he's dripping on my deck." He looked at the aforementioned young man and sighed loudly. "Take him down to the crew quarters," he ordered."

"Thank you," Elizabeth said as she watched her estranged fiancé be clumsily carried down the stairs by the two pirates who had attacked her house not too long ago but she didn't know by name. "I'm sure he'll be very appreciative when he comes around."

Jack slid closer until they were almost nose to nose. "I didn't do it for him," he whispered.

Elizabeth blinked and pulled away. Jack just smiled and watched her follow Will down to his new quarters.

Will woke suddenly, coughing up water, and Elizabeth was right by his side. What? How could that be? Then he remembered. Their ship had been attacked by pirates on his way to find Jack- talk about irony. She held his head up and helped him steady himself. "Oh Will. I was so worried about you. I thought you'd gone for good."

Will still looked confused "Am I on the black pearl?" he finally croaked. Elizabeth nodded, "We found Jack." Will didn’t seem to happy about this, he just nodded.

When Will didn't say anything, she tried a stab at humor to get him talking. "We have to stop meeting like this," she joked. His response was just a blank look, so she elaborated. "You remember, when we were younger and your boat-"

"I got it," he interrupted roughly. She waited for him to continue, but he didn't.

She was about to speak up again when he raised his tired eyes to truly meet hers for the first time since he'd been on the ship. "I'd like a few moments to rest please Miss Swann," he requested politely. Elizabeth started a bit at her formal name, but brushed it off quickly and got up to leave.

Will groaned softly as he sat up, his hair and clothes were dripping wet and he felt achy all over. How long had he been in the water? He brought a fist under his nose quickly and stifled a sneeze. 'heh-cshh' he shivered a bit.

He was about to change into some dry clothes that were left for him, when there was a loud crash of thunder overhead. He heard men running to get the ship secure for a storm as the rain began to fall heavy on the deck, and went, reluctantly above to help out.

"Turner?"

Will looked around through the now pouring rain for the source of the distinctly feminine voice, and to his surprise, his eyes came across Anna Maria.

"Didn't you get your own ship?" he asked.

"Sunk," she replied. "Didn't you die?"

"No," he replied. "Where'd you hear that?"

"Jack told the crew when Gibbs suggested looking for you after we found him."

"Gibbs wanted to look for me?" Will questioned, "what happened to the code?"

The raven haired piratess shrugged. "They're more like guidelines really."

Will shrugged and nodded. "Well, nice to know someone has some honor." He said bitterly. "What happened to Barbossa?"

"He's here, but Jack's planning to get rid of him as soon as we reach the next port." She said as she pulled the rigging tight.

Will pulled on another rope, struggling for footing as the wind and rain battered against him. He slipped, but Anna Maria’s hand was there to help him up. "You alright, Turner? You look a little pale."

"He's supposed to be below deck, resting." Elizabeth's voice said through the rain as she approached.

"Like the land lover I am?" Will asked bitterly as he tied the rigging tightly. "I've been through worse then a shipwreck and a rainstorm you know."

"Like feeling your heart ripped out of your chest and broken into a million pieces?"

Will and Elizabeth both looked up at Jack as he joined them on deck. "Just a guess," he added, "but it sure sounds painful."

"Would you know?" Will asked tiredly. "I thought pirates could only love the sea. Remember what happened to Davy Jones when he fell in love?"

"I know a lot more about love then you think boy," he hissed, giving Elizabeth a meaningful look out of the corner of his eye. Will saw this and grimaced.

Elizabeth's eyes widened but she tried not to look interested. "Enough. I thought we were all friends." Will and Jack both gave her a look and she faltered, "ehh....crew mates- acquaintances? *nods* good acquaintances, and we're all on this boat together.

"Ship." Will and Jack both corrected, but then glared at each other and went back to their jobs. Elizabeth approached Will.

"Will...is something wrong?"

"No," he replied curtly. "What gave you that idea?"

"You seem," Elizabeth searched for the right word, "troubled."

"I'm trouble-free, Thanks.”

She had no choice but to believe him as it was a matter impossible to press. She turned away from the pirates ("The deck during a rainstorm is no place for a lady") and began walking back to the cabin.

She had only gone a few steps when the sound of a stifled sneeze from behind her drew her attention. She turned back around to see Will rubbing his nose roughly. "Are you sure you're alright?" she asked with concern evident in her voice.

"I told you I'm fine and I'm fine," Will snapped, his accent strong and his voice rough. "Now drop it."

Elizabeth furrowed her brows and stared at him hard for a moment, and then she nodded and turned to walk back to the cabin. A moment later Will felt a hand on his back and turned to see Jack there.

"You know, the girl's right, you should get below deck. Because between you and me, you look a bit...*Jack wobbled a bit, but this time he was imitating Will*...and the next time you fall overboard, I won't have the crew turn-about, savvy?"

"But I'm dead, remember?" Will snarled, shrugging Jack's hand off angrily. "And tell me, did you really believe I was dead or was it just wishful thinking so you could have Elizabeth all to yourself?"

"What in the name of rum are you talking about?" Jack asked.

"I saw you two, right before the kraken, er, ate you."

"Ohhhh," Jack nodded and patted Will on the back. "I see."

"Not for long if you don't stop touching me," Will threatened, pulling out his sword, which no one had thought to remove when they brought him to bed, and pointing it at Jack.

His threat had the desired effect. Jack took a step back involuntarily, but before Will could do anything more his nose tickled so dreadfully he couldn't think of doing anything else but ridding himself of it. 'Etchoo' he sneezed loudly.

Jack quickly pushed the end of the blade away from his neck. "Gesundheit," he offered.

"Shut up," Will snapped, putting his blade in front of Jack again.

Jack raised a finger up quickly, trying to reason with Will, "Now wait just a moment- I believe you're not seeing things clearly. You see, Elizabeth-"

"I said, shut up!" Will yelled again.

Jack shrugged and pulled his blade, engaging Will in a sword fight. Will, however, was not up to his usual standards, and the slippery deck and the wind didn't help. The two men continued clashing blades to the upper deck, as the crew watched, mouths agape, trying to keep the ship steady. Will felt unsteady and lightheaded and Jack quickly had him up against the railing. "Don't do this, mate. You don't know what you're talking about."

"How could you do this to me Jack?" Will asked, before coughing. Jack winced at the hollow sound and put his hand over his own chest in sympathy.

"I didn't," he said, once Will had recovered enough to listen. "She kissed me."

"I know," Will told him, anger creeping back in his voice but he had the common sense to not raise his blade again. "Why did you let her? I thought you were my friend."

Jack raised his brows "Correction, I thought you were my friend. But you see, a friend would never assume that his friend betrayed him by stealing his girl by saying something...provoking, and then pull a sword on said friend, without first confronting the girl in question. ...savvy?"

Will furrowed his brows, confused, and coughed again into the crook of his arm. "...what?" he finally managed.

Jack rolled his eyes. "Talk to her. Then you can come and kill me...but I'd recommend resting up first, you'll never beat me in that condition, mate." He sheathed his sword and returned to the deck. "ALL HANDS! I WANT MOVEMENT!" he ordered to the onlookers.

Everyone flooded on deck around the two pirates and Will used their cover to slip away unnoticed. Sure, Jack had told him to go, but it couldn't look like Will was actually listening to him. Not after what he'd done.

"Will," Elizabeth breathed, rising from her seat as soon as she saw Will enter the cabin.

"Miss Swann," he greeted, tilting his drenched hat at her.

That was the final straw as far as Elizabeth was concerned. She had to get to the bottom of this problem with her fiancé or the wedding would be in shambles again. "What's wrong Will?" she asked. He opened his mouth to respond, and she added "and don't say 'nothing', because I can tell something's wrong. Why are you calling me Miss Swann?"

Will narrowed his eyes at her. "As your fiancé I had leave to call you Elizabeth...now I'm not so sure the privilege is mine." He stated simply, turning his back on her and reaching a hand up to lean on a bunk. He lowered his head and stared at the floor. "Why did you kiss Jack?"

She was so taken aback she didn't think before she answered. "I don't know."

Will narrowed his eyes, "You don't know?"

Elizabeth rung her hands in distress. "Will I am so sorry," she cried. "I love you. I always have and I always will. Is there any way you can forgive me?"

Will didn't answer her right away. He was fighting another tickle in his nose. He imagined he must have caught a cold in one of his, oh, 237 dips in the icy water. His head felt like it was stuffed with cotton balls, his lungs burned, and someone had evidently rubbed sandpaper along the insides his throat.

Not that he could show this weakness to Elizabeth. Not now, not like this. Obviously, if he sneezed in front of her again she would know something was off, so he prepared to fight it with everything he was worth.

Luckily he still had his back to her. He scrunched up his nose and rubbed his whole face harshly with his hand, hoping to look like he was just upset. The tickle finally backed down and he lifted his head again and turned to look at her. By that time Elizabeth was frantically trying to explain herself. "I wanted to trick him, catch him off-guard. He flirts, you see...and...I thought if I could gain his trust...*sigh* Jack didn't elect to stay behind, Will...after I kissed him I chained him to the mast."

This time it was Will who was taken aback. "...so...I suppose I should feel better that you weren't fickle with your affections, simply deceitful and dishonest."

Elizabeth cringed. "Will..."

"and-" he added "I suppose I should believe you when you tell me you don't have any real feelings for Jack?"

"I don't!...I mean...I don't think I do. Will, I love you!" She stood now, and went to him, reaching a hand out to touch his face, but furrowed her brows suddenly. "You're burning up." Will pulled back quickly.

"Don't touch me," he ordered, and she backed away in shock. He had never spoken to her like that. He had always known not to ordered around his free-spirited love, so to hear him do it now shocked her.

"Don't tell me what to do," she retorted, knowing it was the wrong thing to say but not being able to help herself. "After you accuse me of not loving you and being a liar how dare you think you have any control over me! You obviously don't want it."

"You don't know what I want," he told her angrily. "If you did you never would have kissed someone else in broad daylight and then lied right to my face. If it was so innocent why didn't you tell me?"

"Because I was afraid you'd act like this," she snapped. "You're a good man Will Turner, but you're a big idiot."

"Who're you calling a-a-" he broke off wrinkling his face and scrubbing at his nose violently.

“Will?” Despite her anger, Elizabeth took a few steps forward and reached a hand out to her former lover and friend.

He pushed her hand away quickly and turned away from her to muffle a body-wrenching “ATCHOO! HETCHU!”

He stayed in the position he was in for a minute, sniffling madly, before mumbling “You haven’t got a handkerchief, have you?”

Elizabeth reached into the bodice of her gown and pulled one out. “Here you go,” she offered, holding it out for him. He accepted it with a mumbled thanks.

Will sniffled again before- "Heh-tshh!" he muffled the sneeze into the handkerchief and wiped his nose, which was beginning to run madly.

"You're not well..." Elizabeth whispered.

"No...I'm not." Will sighed. "You broke my heart, Elizabeth."

Elizabeth bit her lip, looking stricken by his statement and trying not to let herself cry. "It doesn't have to be this way. I still want to marry you! Cant' you see that?"

"And what about Jack?"

"Damn Jack! He's a pirate!"

"...yes...and that's the appeal, isn't it?"

"Yes, that is the appeal," Elizabeth admitted, "but it's not enough. You're a hard worker, a caring person, a devoted friend. He's a pirate. Big deal, you're a pirate too."

"I'm not a pirate," he argued.

"You start sword fights to get your point across, you picked up a crew in Tortuga (he cringed at that part). Plus, it's in your blood."

He sneezed again suddenly, turning around and making Elizabeth turn around for good measure so he could blow his nose into the handkerchief he was very happy to have.

"Well..." He said when he was finished, "At least now I know the truth. You're a pirate too, Elizabeth, and I don't know how I feel about that." He stuffed the handkerchief into his pocket and went to the door.

"Where are you going"

"They need all hands on deck...and I have some apologizing to do to our captain."

"It can wait. You're ill." She protested, grabbing his arm. He pulled away and went anyways, but Elizabeth followed him out into the rain. "William Turner! Stop this at once!"

Will grabbed a rope and began tying it off.

"Will stop this right now," she shrieked over the splattering of raindrops. "You'll catch your death."

"I can think of worse fates," he yelled back as thunder clapped overhead. His nose was running again in the cold, but sniffling brought on another sneeze and the slippery rope slid through his numb fingers. "Crap," he muttered, trying to make a grab for it.

He missed by a landslide, but luckily Cotton was there to grab it before it was too far out to catch, and he secured it as his parrot told them all to "baton down the hatches" as Will continued sneezing.

He felt a hand on his arm, and turning saw that it was Elizabeth. "ehh-schh!" He shrugged away "Stop this, I'm f- chischh!"

"You're not fine!" She began yelling, but Will suddenly didn’t seem to be paying attention. He felt lightheaded and turned to grab another rope, but missed and stumbled.

"WILL!" Elizabeth yelled and went to him- she was stopped by the point of his sword aimed at her, but he didn’t' seem to know who or what he was aiming at.

"Don't come any closer!...I am under orders from Governor Swann of port royal and the South East India trading company!" He blinked at her then. "Elizabeth?" before falling at her feet, out cold.

Elizabeth stared at him in shock. She had no idea what to do, Will was the level headed one of them, not her.

There was hot breath on the back of her neck, and she pivoted to see Jack behind her looking at Will. "He looks a bit of a mess love," he told her.

"This whole thing's a mess," she whimpered, fighting tears in front of the captain.

"A mess which will be remedied by leaving him on the wet floor, is that right?"

Elizabeth looked at Jack, back at Will, and back at Jack. "I don't think I can lift him," she said.

"No worries." Jack summoned Gibbs over to them and together he and Cotton managed to hoist Will from the deck to down below for the second time that day.

Elizabeth followed. As Jack watched he heard Barbossa's voice behind him. "Seems to me like there's an awful lot of dramatics going on this ship. You'd do well to keep your crew in order, Jack...remember, that's how you lost it the first time." He smiled wickedly.

Jack raised a brow, then turned to face Barbossa, "Look, mate. You saved me life, and I'm grateful...but _I'm_ Captain Jack Sparrow. And when we make port, I'll thank you kindly to remove yourself from _my_ ship. Because I don't trust ya, I don't want my crew around ya...but most of all, I just don't like you." He walked off, leaving Barbossa to growl silently at him.

Barbossa glared at him for a second before stomping away. Jack, happy with himself after angering Barbossa, did a giddy waltz back to the wheel, pausing only briefly at the top of the stairs to hear what was going down below.

What was happening below was Will was snoring softly on the bed (the only bed among twenty something hammocks) and Elizabeth was crying softly beside him. Every so often he would move or mumble something or cough and Elizabeth would pray he was coming around, but he would settle back in without waking up.

That's how Jack found them when after a while, he got bored of steering and had Anna Maria take over for him, then he ventured down into the makeshift infirmary.

"How's our patient doing?" he asked.

"Not well."

"And how are you doing love?"

"I'm really worried about him."

"You do seem tense," he agreed, beginning to rub her shoulders. “And I can’t have a member of my crew with knots in their back, now can I?”

Elizabeth wanted very much to tell him to shove off, but found she was unable. His touch was so nice, and his closeness, much as it disturbed her, felt right.

Jack paused a moment, as if giving her a chance to tell him to go away, but she didn't, so he just shrugged happily to himself and continued. "You know...young William here...confronted me, although that's putting it mildly, before on deck." He leaned down to whisper in her ear. "Seems he thinks there's somethin goin on between us...now where would he get an idea like that?"

Elizabeth hung her head. "He saw me...when I was kissing you."

"Ahh..you mean when you were chaining me to my ship and leaving me for dead?"

"I'm sorry, Jack. I didn't mean for any of this to happen. I...I don't know what I want anymore, your compass is proof of that."

Jack nodded. "I thought as such...but if it makes the decision any easier for you, love, I have it on good authority that young William is a *whispers* eunuch."

Elizabeth actually laughed at this, and Jack gave her a peck on the cheek before leaving her.

It was several hours before Will came around. Elizabeth was asleep, sitting on the floor with her head on the side of his bed, and her hand still in his. It was the first thing Will noticed, right after the throbbing in his head and his stuffy nose. He groaned a bit and shifted to sit up. Elizabeth sighed and opened her eyes, smiling when she saw Will. “Awake finally? I was worried about you.” She reached up and felt his forehead. “You’re fever’s gone down a bit.”

Will winced and rubbed his nose, which by now was red, “What happened? The last thing I remember is the storm…”

“Yes…you were trying to help above deck, but you must have been a bit delirious, because you pulled a sword on me, and then you passed out,” Elizabeth explained.

“I pulled a sword on you?” He asked, mortified. Elizabeth nodded. “Well I…I must apologize for my behavior last night, Elizabeth.”

“You were more than a little boarish about Jack and I.”

“No…” Will faltered, “I was referring to pulling a sword on you…I rather think I was right about you and Jack.”

Elizabeth’s eyes widened and she let go of his hand and stood up. “Well then. I suppose you’d prefer it if I left you alone then.” And before Will could protest she was out the door. He sighed and used all his effort to lift himself out of the bed, feeling a bit dizzy. His clothes were still damn and he shivered as he got into the white shirt and brown leather pants that had been left for him, before he followed Elizabeth out onto the deck. It was a sunny, windy morning and he found her standing at the rail, looking out over the crashing waves.

“Elizabeth?” He asked, his voice scratchy, “I…I didn’t mean that I wanted you to go.” He confessed.

She turned on him angrily, “Then what was it you meant to do, Will? I am trying everything to convince you that I love you, and still you seem intent to hurt me!”

“I don’t mean to hurt you, I’m just afraid-”

“Afraid of what!?”

Will paused and Elizabeth stared at him in shock.

“Me?” She asked. “Will, why would you be afraid of me?”

“Because I know how wonderful you are, and I am afraid that one day you will find me unworthy. I’m afraid that I won’t be the man you dreamed of.” He said honestly.

Elizabeth looked down at the deck, tears threatening to fall.

Will was silent for a moment while they both stood there awkwardly. He coughed softly and rubbed his nose. *sniffle* "Elizabeth..." He said finally. "...eh...Elizabeth....etschhh! *sniffle* You know that I love you...but I will not hold you against your will. When we make port I'll be leaving, and I need to know if you're coming with me or not."

Elizabeth shook her head. "No, it's not too much to ask." She whimpered, a tear slowly falling down her cheek. "You were right. I'm afraid of myself too. Afraid of what my own feelings might be...and I - I need to be certain."

Will's eyebrows knit and he nodded. "I understand..." He was sure she was telling him that she wasn't coming with him.

Elizabeth looked behind them at Jack- who was unsuccessfully pretending not to be interested in their conversation. Then, to Will's surprise, she turned back to Will and kissed him full on the lips. His knees buckled for a moment and he had to put a

hand on the railing- the other hand went around her waist as he kissed her back.

She broke off the kiss as suddenly as she had instigated it. Panting, she gave

him a winning smile, the same one he'd fallen in love with so many years ago.

Then she took a step back, pulling herself out of Will's tender grasp and almost walking into Jack. She turned around slowly and pressed her lips against those of the older captain. Will's mouth dropped open as he watched her betray him again.

She pulled herself out of that kiss too, just as she had the other, but didn't go

far back. She reached out her hand slowly and rested her soft fingers against Jack's face. "You're exciting," she told him in a breathy whisper. "You're as free as the sea. You're fun, you're reckless, you're everything I've always wanted to be."

Jack flashed Will an apologetic smile and leaned in to kiss Elizabeth. She pulled back at the last minute and removed her hand from his cheek. "But I don't love you."

Will let out the breath he'd been holding in unknowingly. He suddenly felt light-headed. Elizabeth said to a very surprised Jack, "And I don't believe that you love me....and I won't become one of your old girl-friends back in Tortuga, Jack. I'm in love with a pirate...and his name is William Turner."

Will felt himself reaching out for Elizabeth even as she turned back to him, her hands cupping his face, feeling the heat there, and bringing him to her for another, more gentle kiss. "I love you." He whispered, tears of relief in his eyes. "I love you too, Will."

Jack just nodded and threw up his hands. "That's wonderful, love. I'm brimming with joy for you both." he said bitterly and then shivered and wiped his mouth with the back of his hand. "And what does old Jack get? A coup le a' germs from the whelp. Goodie."

"Suck it up," Will told him. "You can ride turtles, you can brave a silly little

head cold. Besides, we're making land soon"

Elizabeth giggled and wrapped her arms around Will tightly. "I still want you to see that doctor."

"I feel better," Will promised. Elizabeth raised her eyebrows skeptically. He was about to press the matter when a surprise sneeze snuck up on him. 'He-chuchh' Elizabeth rolled her eyes. "OK," he admitted, "I'm not up to fighting form yet. But at least I have a beautiful nurse to take care of me."

"And what do I have?" Jack demanded.

"You have Barbossa and Gibbs," Will told him. "Congratulations."

Oh my. Oh BUGGER, you two are BRILLIANT. How DO you come up with this fabulous idea? I mean, this DEALS with the ODD Un-Disneyish plot twist / fanservice / Tim Burton's undue influence / whatever it was that snuck the sudden Liz/Jack action into the film. This just DEALS with it, savvy? :) :) I want Part III to be like this. With a bit of sneezing from Jack, too, of course - but otherwise EXACTLY like this. Gods, I love it. It's perfection. It's amazing. *showers praise and cookies onto you*

OMG! Kill me now, this was SOOOOO hot! Tell me Jack catches this cold and there's more, right? I mean, thanks! ;) Very lovely!

• 2 months later...
Mmmm... Will... :drool:

I just love potc-fics! Thank you so much for writing this! :bleh:

Håller med Will :P kan se Orlando Bloom helt klart och tydligt, mums!

Guest dustbuni1

Mmmm... Will... :turban:

I just love potc-fics! Thank you so much for writing this! :wub:

Håller med Will :turban: kan se Orlando Bloom helt klart och tydligt, mums!

huh? i'm sorry i don't quite understand... do you speak english or spanish? write it in that.

Mmmm... Will... :turban:

I just love potc-fics! Thank you so much for writing this! :wub:

Håller med Will :turban: kan se Orlando Bloom helt klart och tydligt, mums!

huh? i'm sorry i don't quite understand... do you speak english or spanish? write it in that.

:turban: I\m Swedish

Guest dustbuni1

Mmmm... Will... :drool:

I just love potc-fics! Thank you so much for writing this! :bleh:

Håller med Will :P kan se Orlando Bloom helt klart och tydligt, mums!

:shy: I\m Swedish

Cool. diversity is awsome. :D

Archived