Sneeze Fetish Forum

21 Jump Street Fic- M

Sneesee

Okay, here it is, the first part of the sneezefic about Hanson (Johnny Depp for any of you who don't know this show!).

Now, a couple of disclaimers, I do not own this show, and I have also not seen it in a VERY LONG time! It is on this one channel we get in my area, and I DVR'ed it for Saturday afternoon, but it's still been ages since I've last watched an episode. So, I took a lot of liberties with the story so far. I'm hoping I stayed kind of true to the characters, and any mistakes are purely unintentional. Also, I was so excited about this story, I posted it without really proofreading, so sorry. :winkkiss:

So, without further rambling, here it is:

Part 1

Hanson sat down at his desk, and began rubbing his temples with his fingers. After a long night staking out the high school parking lot for a possible rapist, he figured he should be home and in bed. Unfortunately, there was a lot of paperwork he needed to finish up before the weekend, and he felt awake enough to get a good jump on it. If only he could rid himself of the nagging headache that plagued him most of the night and all morning.

“Good morning sunshine,” Penhall said cheerfully as he strolled in.

“Well, well, well, you’re alive. I thought you were home with a horrible cold?” Hanson asked, smirking.

Penhall sat down at his desk and plopped a big brown sack in the center of his mess.

“I was, but Dorothy took such good care of me, I’m almost 100 percent better, and back at work.”

“Wonderful, glad you’re back. Could’ve used you last night, though,” Hanson sighed.

“That good, huh?”

“I don’t really want to talk about it,” Hanson said, dropping his head back to his papers. “What’s in the sack?”

“Dorothy sent me with a little care package today,” Penhall beamed as he started taking out the contents of the bag. “A hot thermos full of herbal tea, my lunch, and her famous cure-all chicken soup.”

“Nice. Let me guess, the chicken soup cured your cold?”

“You got it.”

Hanson glanced up at his friend and partner through his hair that fell into his face as he worked. He couldn’t help but smile at the guy and he was glad to see him back at the precinct. Of course, he would never actually tell Penhall he missed him, but he did. Then he put himself back to work, trying desperately to finish it up so he could rush home and sleep.

“Hanson!”

Captain Fuller’s sharp voice echoed loudly, making Hanson’s head pound a little harder.

“Yes boss?”

Captain Fuller strode over to his desk, and then eyed Penhall warily.

“Penhall, you still sick?”

“No boss, all cured, thanks to Dorothy’s TLC and chicken soup.”

Hanson stifled a laugh at Penhall’s answer.

“Good, don’t want any more of you guys out sick. We need to catch this rapist that’s on the loose.”

At the mention of the rapist, Hanson squirmed a little. He had yet to catch the guy in the act, and that really bothered him. Usually, he was good at getting his man, but so far, this one had eluded him.

“So, Hanson, you didn’t see anything at all last night?”

“No sir,” came his short reply, and he bowed his head closer to his papers. He didn’t want anyone to see his shame at not having captured this one, yet.

“Well, we’re running out of time, here,” Fuller said with a deep breath. Then he handed them each a folder and continued talking. “Tomorrow, you and Penhall will be set up as seniors over at the school. I want you guys to get as close to the football players and see if you can find out anything. Hoffs will be going in with you guys to befriend the two victims, and see what she can come up with. I want this guy caught ASAP, understand?”

“Yes sir,” Penhall and Hanson said in unison.

After his speech was over, Fuller went back into his office. Penhall snickered, and that caused Hanson to laugh as well.

“This should be fun.”

Hanson simply nodded at Penhall’s remark. Yeah, fun, like this headache I can’t seem to get rid of, he thought sardonically.

Penhall hummed some tune that Hanson didn’t recognize while he flew through his paperwork. The sooner he got done, the sooner he could go home and rest before starting high school the next day. It tore him in two to have to go back to high school so often, because when he had been in high school, he’d absolutely hated it. But, being that they were all such young cops, their missions often involved having to go to school again. And the part of him that loved his job didn’t mind facing all the horrors of high school again, as long as he helped catch the bad guys.

Since he was on a roll, and no one bothered him, Hanson finished his paper pushing in record time. He stacked everything neatly, and smiled to himself at how efficiently he’d worked. He was just about to stand up, when he felt a strange little tickle form in the back of his nostrils. Hmmmm, maybe the papers stirred up some dust or something, he figured. It wasn’t such a big deal, so he kind of let the feeling build a little, then took a deep breath.

HAH-ASSSHHHOOOOO!”

He sneezed onto his wrist, amazed at the force of that one. His whole body shuddered a little afterwards. Actually, he had to admit to himself that it felt kind of good to sneeze like that once in awhile, and he enjoyed the after effects of a particularly large and satisfying sneeze.

“Uh oh,” Penhall said, staring at him wide-eyed.

“What?”

“That’s not good,” he said, shaking his head.

“What the hell are you talking about?” Hanson asked, a little irked at Penhall’s cryptic behavior.

“You sneezed.”

“Yeah, so what?”

“That’s how it started for me.”

Hanson regarded Penhall carefully, trying to figure out what the hell he was saying, exactly.

“How what started?”

“My cold. It all started with a really heavy sneeze.”

Okay, so he had a point, there usually was a fair amount of sneezing involved in most colds. Hanson snorted and shook his head.

“Thanks for your concern, Penhall, but it was just one sneeze. I think the dust from your desk and my papers just got to me, that’s all,” he explained.

“Oh, okay, well, good, then, I guess,” Penahll said, still looking a little frightened.

“Don’t worry about me, bud, I’m just fine,” Hanson said, smiling to show he really was okay. Well, he would’ve been okay, except that after he sneezed, his headache grew a little worse.

“All right. You taking off then?”

“Yeah, I think so, I’m pretty beat.”

“Oh shit.”

“What now?” Hanson whined, losing his patience with Penhall.

“I also felt really wiped out when I got sick.”

“Yeah, well, I was also out all night on that stakeout, remember? I’m just tired because I haven’t had any sleep in about eighteen hours, sheesh!”

“Oh, right, sorry. Listen, you don’t have a headache, too, do ya?”

Okay, this was beyond annoying. Penhall was really trying hard to convince Hanson that he was sick or something, which was ridiculous. He was about to tell Penhall exactly what he was thinking when…

HASHOOOOOO!”

The sneeze caught Hanson totally off guard and unprepared. Luckily, he turned his head to the side and sneezed towards the ground.

“Bless you!” Hoffs yelled out.

Hanson sniffled once, and then brought his gaze up towards Penhall’s. The guy was staring at him is if he had the plague.

“What the…” Hanson started to say, but then his nostrils flared as another intense tingle enveloped his nose. This time, since he felt it brewing, he cupped both hands around his nose and mouth and lurched forward with a powerful, “ASSHHHOOOOO!”

“Bless you!” Hoffs shouted again.

“Oh man, you’d better go home,” Penhall warned.

Hanson grabbed a tissue from the box and blew his nose quietly but forcefully. That seemed to get rid of whatever was bothering him for the time being.

“I was going home anyway,” Hanson growled and stood up.

“Here, take this with you,” Penhall said hurriedly as he got up from his chair.

Hanson took the blue plastic container out of Penhall’s grasp and studied it.

“It’s Dorothy’s chicken soup. Just in case you need it,” Penahll said with a sad smile.

Hanson frowned. He didn’t need the chicken soup. In fact, other than his headache, which was even worse than before, he felt just fine.

“I’m also gonna call Dorothy, and have her make you some more. I’ll call you later!”

Hanson sighed and decided not to argue with Penhall, it wouldn’t do any good. On his way out the door, the sudden need to sneeze assaulted him. With one hand on the door, and the other holding the chicken soup, he sneezed openly towards the floor again.

“Gesundheit!” Penhall called out. “Make sure you go home and eat that soup right away!”

Hanson tamped down the urge to walk back to Penhall and throttle him. It wasn’t worth it, and Hanson was way too tired. He’d show him tomorrow that he was just fine.

TBC...

I second that (the part about it being amazin lol)! :winkkiss:

Thankyou SO SO much sneesee, it was just fantastic, I thought the tone of the story was really in keeping with the show, and your characterisation was perfect!

Hmmmm Tom's sneezes were so lovely! I cannot wait to read more, I love how he's totally in denial at the moment!!

It's really annoying becuase I'm going away in two days time for two whole weeks with my family, and I dn't think I'll have any internet access (NOOOOOOOO), so if I don't leave feedback for your next parts, it's because I haven't been able to read them, but I will be as soon as I get back!

Thankou again!

x x x :drool:

Guest luvsneezes

Thank you, thank you, thank you, Sneesee!!! My love for Johnny Depp began when I first saw him on 21 Jump Street. I was obsessed with the show and although I haven't seen it in AGES, I think that your characterization of Hanson and Penhall is right on target. How delicious it is that Hanson is coming down with a cold! I dreamed that he would when the show aired but unfortunately, my desires and those of the scriptwriters didn't match B-P. I do recall however someone sneezing at some point on the show...do you recall if I'm correct? Anyway, thanks for a great first installment! Can't wait to read when Hanson is in the throes of the cold...yummy...Johnny Depp sneezing his head off...woo-hoo!!!

I can completely hear Penhall saying that stuff in my head! I love it so far! Even though this show was before my time, I love the reruns of it!! I hope you keep posting!

wow, i love this story!! i can't wait for part 2. btw, what channel aires reruns of 21 jump street? i've never seen it before. nevertheless, imagining johnny depp sneezing..mmmmm. :wub:

• 7 months later...

I'm not sure when this story was written becuase I did a search, but thought that I would comment on it nontheless. It's awesome! I love 21 Jump Street...I hope you continue this. :twisted:

Wow, Sneesee...you're such a talented writer that I loved the HECK out of this despite 1. Never having seen the show, ever. and 2. Not caring much for Jonny Depp, really.

I just loved the bit of dialogue there...the "That's how it started for me" bit. I just love how you write dialogue between men, the sort of "sick guy trying to play down his cold while his buddy acts all concerned in a non-sexual way". It's such a Sneesee-trademark (it pops up in your baseball fic too, if I'm not mistaken) and I just LOVE it!

Seesee,

I just LOVED this story :winkkiss: You really have to be one of the most talented writters here! You really have a way of writting a mental picture so that the reader can see your image in there head (I hope that makes sence :innocent: . I have seen the show acouple of times in reruns and I only wish the real show was more like your story.

Thank you so much for taking the time to write and post your work, it's always a real treat :twisted:

OUCH! :wacko:

Just hit my head off the ceiling I'm so high. :twisted:

Pull me down someone i don't like heights.

Perhaps I'm losing the plot.................

Did I mention I like your story Sneesee! >:D

Oh wow, I remember this story. So cute. Add me to the list of people hoping you'll find the time to continue it, Sneesee.

• 3 years later...

Uhhhhh...I didn't even notice this story flowing around!!

But gosh, it's wonderful <3

I'm so glad I found it :)

Sneesee, I think I love you :)

And your writing.

And Johnny Depp.

Archived