Sneeze Fetish Forum

Dr Who (m)- "Allergies"

This isn't sophisticated and it isn't particulary satisfying but it follows from what i wrote previously to what Im planning as a finale (much like Pirates of the Carribean 2). Thanks to ~ Kushami ~ for proofreading xx.

Fiddling with his screwdriver, the Doctor pressed the magic button, as a previous companion had called it, and activated the hot air cushion of the vent system in the generator. Floating gracefully to a standstill, he sniffed the faint smell of gasoline in the vent system.

“Primitive,” he mused “Heaaccchhhoooo!” His sneeze sent him tumbling from the vent shaft and he rolled to a stop in a large chamber. “Now why would an advanced culture need to use gasoline?”

He arched back in preparation for another sneeze and felt his entire body tense up. Pinching his nose he let out a stifled double, no sound escaping at all. He gasped.

“No wonder humans have heart attacks.”

Faintly he could hear the sound of movement ahead of him. He slipped quietly into the shadows and peered round the hatchway. Two Gorians lay in wait, anticipating arrival from a lift at the end of the corridor.

“Well there’s an exit,” mused the Doctor, slipping back into the shadows. He turned around and came face to face with a petrol tank, noxious fumes rising from its depths. He leapt back, trying not to breathe as the smell overpowered him. His nose began to tickle, intense and acute at the back of his nose. He let out a stifled sneeze and hugged the wall. The Gorians, alerted to his presence, started menacingly down the corridor, slipping through the hatch and peering at the shadows. Heir small eyes flicked over him and he let out a breath in relief. He regretted it instantly.

“Huhchooo! Eeaachoo!” The Gorians loosed their weapons at the Doctor, his leap barely carrying him over the shots. Sneezing into his sleeve he ran down the corridor, pulling out his screwdriver and slamming shut the hatch as he went. Ignoring the stench of petrol dousing his clothes he sprinted down the hall marked ‘Auxiliary control room.’ Another sneeze was held back and he walked calmly past an incredulous alien.

“Nice weather. Bye!” The Gorian simply hit the alarm claxon.

“AS I said,” stated the Doctor. “Bye.” And he was off.

Cute! I really liked this! Is there any more, or was this just a ficlet? Just curious! :wub: Thanks for posting it!

Cute! I really liked this! Is there any more, or was this just a ficlet? Just curious! :wub: Thanks for posting it!

Yeah theres some further down the stories board and some i haven't written yet. Rose Tyler coming next!

Archived