Sneeze Fetish Forum

Amateur Hypnotists

And Beat Him When He Sneezes

Though I wouldn't have a clue where to start with hypnotism, and am not even sure it's possible to do something like what I'm about to describe, the idea of hypnotizing someone to do something, you know fetishistic is one that I find fascinatingly erotic. In this story, I imagine two people discovering how to make it work--only to find they've bitten off more than they can (Ah)chew.

===================================

I was lounging on the couch in the front room when Dina opened the door and came in. She kicked off her sandals and walked over to cuddle up next to me. A look I love came across her face: her eyes closes, her nose scrunched, her head leaned back, and then "hi-chooo!" It came forward, tossing her blond ponytail down over her eyes, and spraying a thin mist over my face. She muttered something in annoyance. I grinned and moved up closer, putting my arm around her, already turned on. She looked at me with a vague scowl that was interrupted by a sniffle. "I've been sneezing all day," she complained, and followed it up with another "hi-chooo!" and then, after a moment's pause, a whole series: "hi-chooo! hi-chooo! hi-chooo! hi-chooo! hi-chooo!"

Trying to make her feel better, I ran my fingers along her bare feet. She smiled, appreciating the affectionate touch.

You see, Dina and I have something in common. Two things, actually, that are related. We both love sneezing, and we both hate to sneeze. Whenever either of us sneezes, the sneezer feels embarassed, awkward, uncomfortable, and, if the sneezes persist, miserable. But the non-sneezer feels turned on, aroused, fascinated. Luckily for me, I get the best of both worlds: Dina sneezes far more often than I do, though every once in a great while I induce for her benefit.

"I brought the kit," she said after we'd each given the other a foot massage. Two weeks earlier we'd been at a hypnosis show and had found it very entertaining. We had ordered a hypnosis kit online, complete with instructions, and tonight we were ready to try it out. I watched Dina set up a glass orb with swirling rainbow-colored lights and listened to her voice as she droned: "Listen to the sound of my voice. Watch the lights. All you see is the lights. All you hear is the sound of my voice . . . . "

In a hypnotized trance, I was no longer aware of my surroundings. But deep in my subconscience I registered:

"I'm tired of being the one who sneezes all the time. From now on, you're going to sneeze on command. Any time you hear me say the word 'Sneeze' or any variation thereof, such as sneezing, sneezed, sneezes, you will sneeze once after a few seconds' delay. If I say 'Sneeze' followed by a number under ten, you will sneeze that number of times. Also, every time you see me sneeze, you will also sneeze once, immediately.

"Wake up."

I returned to my senses, unaware of anything since I'd started watching the swirling lights.

"How do you feel?" Dina asked.

"Rested. Is it over already?"

"Uh-huh."

"That's odd, I don't remember a thing. You wanna go now?"

Dina smiled, almost smirk. "I was thinking, and I'm a little worried. You were hanging onto my voice, listening to my every word, responding to nothing but, and I assume I'll do the same for you. But what if you do something sudden, something distracting? Who knows how I'll react?"

"Baby, you know I wouldn't do anything like that to you," I said, vaguely concerned she would think that.

I noticed her smirk get even smirkier, which I thought odd in someone conveying a serious concern. "Oh I know you wouldn't try to, but what if it was something involuntary? For instance, let's say you were to, oh I don't know . . . sneeze?"

I chuckled a bit. "Babe, I won't. You're the one who--EHSHooo!" My first sneeze in a few days took me by surprise. I wondered if talking about it had caused it, but Dina and I talk about sneezing all the time and it rarely has that effect on her and almost never on me.

Her smirk grew even more mischevious. "You think you're not going to sneeze? You think I'm the only one who ever sneezes around here?"

"Babe, I haven't been sneezing much lately, and I don't think--EHSHooo! EHSHooo!" I sniffled unhappily, not knowing what had come over me.

Dina still looked infuriatingly coy, but also aroused. She now said a little breathily, "You try to tell me you haven't been sneezing, but you have to interrupt yourself to sneeze three times."

"EHSHooo! EHSHooo! EHSHooo! EHSHooo!" I had to blow my rapidly stuffing-up nose. Then I said, crossly and impatiently, "Do you want to get hypnotized or don't you?"

"All right," she said, and handed me the instruction sheet. "But--Don't sneeze."

I turned on the light and began intoning: "Listen to the sound of my voice. Waa--EHSHooo!" She looked up and grinned. "I said don't sneeze, and you sneezed!" "EHSHooo! EHSHooo!"

Finally I got her hypnotized. Normally I'm sympathetic to her plight, doing all the sneezing while I mostly get a free show. So on the rare occasions when I'm sneezy, I don't begrudge her her enjoyment of my discomfort. But I was quite annoyed at how coy she'd been about watching my little fit, so I said: "You like to watch me sneeze, do you? Well from now on, every time you see me sneeze, you sneeze!

"Wake up."

She came out of the trance, looking rested and comfortable. It's wonderfully relaxing to be hypnotized. She stretched, looked at her watch, and saw five minutes had gone by. "Wow, I didn't feel a thing," she said.

"Neither did I when you had me under," I replied.

"That was fun. Oh, and I didn't notice--You didn't sneeze, did you?"

She looked at me again with that damnably taunting expression, and I felt a tickle in my nose. "EHSHooo!" I muttered darkly, but was also excited, both at the prospect of what I knew I'd soon witness and at the idea of having that smirk literally wiped off her face.

Now it was I who smirked at her as her own smirk became a frown, contorted, and turned into "hi-chooo!"

My grin grew even wider, but only for a moment, before yet another "EHSHooo!"

"hi-chooo!"

"EHSHooo!"

"hi-chooo!"

After each sneeze of my own (EHSHooo!), I looked at her expectantly (hi-chooo!), but then realized the pattern (EHSHooo!) we were falling into (hi-chooo!). A look of concern fell over my face (when it wasn't being twisted into frequent--EHSHooo!--sneezes, of course), then turned to horror as I saw the same look (hi-chooo!) mirrored on hers. We couldn't talk, of course, because we were both sneezing (EHSHooo!)much too often to get a word in edgewise (hi-chooo!), and we certainly (EHSHooo!)couldn't hypnotize each other (hi-chooo!).

I got up (EHSHooo!) and padded across the floor in my bare feet to leave the room; she (hi-chooo!) stayed behind. It seemed our best shot at breaking the cycle. But the door was locked (EHSHooo!), and in a panic I realized (hi-chooo!) I didn't have my key. I turned to her, sneezed "EHSHooo!", and tried to convey on my face a look of despair; she sneezed "hi-chooo!" and responded in kind. Calling a locksmith was (EHSHooo!) clearly out of the question. We were (hi-chooo!) stuck.

And we've been stuck here, sneezing constantly, ever since.

That was a cute story. Also a lesson in that if you're going to hypnotize someone, cast a spell on them or whatever, you really need to make sure to be very specific and put limitations on it.

I love this story! I would love to be locked in a closet with someone and we were both sneezing so much! :lmfao:

And this was creative, and very well written! Thanks for sharing! ;)

Kythe: True, in most of my fantasies where I do something like that I'm very careful (not that it matters if I'm careful in fantasies). I think I owe that to one of the first hypnosis stories I read: A guy told a woman to sneeze that number of times whenever she heard a number, and someone said "Six hundred." That's why I had Dina specifically say "Less than ten." Don't remember where I read that story.

Sneesee: It sounds like fun but I'm sure it would get old really, really fast.

Everyone: Glad you liked it so much. ;)

Yep nothing wrong with throwing caution to the wind in fantasies.

that was AWESOME!! cute and hot all at once :blushing:

OMG im so sorry Beat Him!!! :wheels::) :)

i assumed it was Enzo, it just seemed like his writing and.....i sorry:(

Enzo? Oh no no my friend, this story marks the long-awaited return of And Beat Him When He Sneezes. Glad you liked it, though. :wheels:

• 4 weeks later...
Kythe: True, in most of my fantasies where I do something like that I'm very careful (not that it matters if I'm careful in fantasies). I think I owe that to one of the first hypnosis stories I read: A guy told a woman to sneeze that number of times whenever she heard a number, and someone said "Six hundred." That's why I had Dina specifically say "Less than ten." Don't remember where I read that story.

Sneesee: It sounds like fun but I'm sure it would get old really, really fast.

Everyone: Glad you liked it so much. :laugh:

I was the writer of that first story to use hypnotism as a premise for unbounded sneezing fits. http://www.sneezefetishforum.org/forums/in...?showtopic=4988

It seemed like the natural progression to the ultimate dominant/submissive relationship. I've enjoyed reading all the variations on the theme. Getting caught in an endless sneezing loop is a great twist. It throws a little sadism into the mix for good measure. :laugh:

Archived