Sneeze Fetish Forum

"Overture of Night"

Neesan

Figured I'd go ahead and post this. I don't really like how I wrote it, but I finished at 5 in the morning and thought it was still a cute scene. Soooo... Here ya' go. :laugh: I may or may not continue, because I love Link with my face. *dance*

I was going through some fansites, and came across this picture. Of course I had to write something that went with it because it's just so damned adorable. :D

Now, Link actually does sneeze in the game, (in Ocarina of Time) if you let him stand a few seconds in a cold, underground, or rainy place. XD I have it on my site, but since I have no monies and it's down right now, here the clip is on yousendit because I'm nice. :twisted:

---------------

Amongst a blanket of cool twilight that spread across the planes of Hyrule stars shined brilliantly above the chaotic and fighting world. One would say the scene was a small attempt to fight off the evilness Ganon was pursuing on the land, covering up ominous blackness with a serine beautiful night. Close to Lake Hydia, a man-sized hole sat as still as the night, the singed grass waving slightly in the breeze the only sign of life right before a head popped out of the ground and sounded with a loud gasp of relief.

“About time I got outta there.” Link, otherwise known around Hyrule as the Hero of Time, crawled out of the hole with two jars in his hands. One was filled with water and a fish, the other small skittering bugs. Close by, a small ball of light with wings followed Link from the hole and to the outside. Navi, the fairy, hovered near Link’s head before the blonde stood up.

“You’re telling me.” The tiny whimsical voice chided, moving from Link to light up the contents in the jars he was examining. “It’s already night time, Link! We’ve been down in that hole for hours.”

A pair of cool sapphire eyes shifted from the small fish swimming back and forth in its new glass home to look around the inky nighttime sky. “Ah, Navi. Why didn’t you get me out of there earlier?” Link sighed heavily, removing a small sack from under his large mirror shield to put the two jars in. The fairy didn’t say anything, perhaps restraining herself from flying right into the side of Link’s head. Surveying the area, Link placed his hands on his hips and released a sigh. “Well, it’s too far to walk to the Lon Lon Ranch,” His blonde brows furrowed and glanced around. From the fighting with zombies in the hole, catching fish, attempting to knock down some hornet’s nest, Link had worn himself well enough. He wasn’t looking forward to walking for hours just to get some sleep.

A glance around the area had Link nodding and began to walk over to a group of trees to his side. Navi followed curiously, watching as Link removed his shield and sword, propping them up against one of the thicker tree trunks in the small area. “Link, you’re not camping out here, are you?”

“Why not?” The blonde asked without looking back. “I have my...” His words trailed, hands scooping through the contents of the bag where all his weapons were kept. “Where... Oh no...”

Floating over, Navi lingered next to Link’s shoulder. “What’s the matter?”

“I was going to start a fire, but Din’s Fire needs some magic to work.”

“And?”

“And I don’t have any magic power left!” Link hysterically began to go through the bag, turning it over to look through the contents that were scattered around the thick grass. “I thought I had a jar of potion left, but I can’t find it!”

Navi sighed, which sounded more like someone quietly harmonizing. “You mean the jar you emptied out to get the fish?”

Link froze completely in th middle of replacing his hook-shot back into the bag. “That... was the potion?” Navi gave a sound of confirmation as the teen sunk into himself. “Ah, man... I thought it was the health one, I didn’t need that!”

Instead of mothering Link to check his potions carefully next time he spills them out, Navi floated down and rested on top of the opened bag. “Well, Link. What are you going to do?”

“I still have this.” He picked up a thin sheet that had been folded up into a neat corner inside his bag. “It won’t be so bad.” Worried eyes looked upwards into the sky, feeling the cool breeze from the lake lifting strands of his straw-colored hair and making them dance around his features. “I hope...”

Link picked the items up and set the closed bag behind his shield. The light blanket was draped around his shoulders and Link was certain it was colder with it than without it. He snuggled up to the tree and brought his legs close to his chest for his arms to drape around in hopes of conserving some body heat. The blonde was never a fan of being cold, and would have spent years in the fire cavern instead of spending just one night out here.

Seeing the uncomfortable nature of the hero, Navi glided downwards to shed some of her light along his face. “Are you sure you don’t want to go up to the ranch? You could all Epona and have her come pick you up.”

“Nah, Epona is being cared for by Malon, I don’t want to disturb her just because I lost track of time.” Link gave a small sniffle, arms pulling his legs closer to his body. “I’ll be fine here tonight.”

Navi had known better than that, and could already see a shade of pink growing across Link’s cheeks and tops of his pointed ears. “I could go off and try and find some shelter, maybe?”

At this, Link smiled gently and softened his gaze. “Thanks Navi, but I’ll be ok. It’s not exactly freezing or anything.” He reminded the fairy before his back went against the trunk of the tree in an attempt to relax. It was true that the weather that night wasn’t worthy of snowfall or anything, though the breeze stung enough for Link to uncomfortably shift under his blanket. “Besides, without fire, if I lose you I lose my light.” Link’s attempt of a joke didn’t amuse Navi and he sighed softly after a forced laugh. “Don’t worry so much. I’ll be... be...”

The cold always had a peculiar effect on Link and it was making its annoyance known. A tight burning feeling in his nose brought on by the slight chill bothered him enough for Link’s gaze to falter from Navi, lips parted with a soft inhale. “Haah’tsssh!” His head snapped to the side, when his body shivered with the sneeze. “Uhhn...” Sniffling, Link’s blanket-covered hand moved to rub the thin material against the smooth plane under his nose. “Great. I won’t get any sleep anyway. I’ll be up sneezing all night.” A series of soft short sniffles. “Hey, Navi. Can someone be allergic to the cold?”

“I... I’m not sure, Link.” Navi’s voice was a little more melodious when laced with laughter, her glowing ball of a body hovering content next to Link’s shoulder. “And bless you.”

Link’s head shook, the bottom of his green cap brushing over his shoulders. “You... huh.... might wanna ... haatschhht! Ahhh... hold on to the blessing, Navi. I’ll be... h’tscchh!... uhn... doing this for a while.” With the same covered hand, Link scrubbed viciously at his nose which burned despite the releasing sneezes. The cold air inhaled felt like he had millions of tiny fire-needles poking his sinuses to irritation. Each of his sharp, shivering sneezes were directed to the side opposite of Navi, the light mist of spray sure to upset the fairy.

“I’m sorry this has to happen, Link.” Navi softly comforted him. He wasn’t kidding, and she knew it. Going into the Ice Cavern, Link couldn’t stop moving without sneezing. At first, she was amused by it, thinking it was becoming of Link. Though now, when he had to get some rest and sleep, dealing with a cold-sensitive nose wasn’t amusing or becoming in any way.

Haaptschhht!” Link replied, turning his head to the side once more. “Ah, don’t worry about it Navi. I’m sure I won’t die of sneezing.” With a slightly congested laugh, Link laid out on the thick grass, keeping his legs bent up to his body. The ground was surprisingly comfortable, the grass making a decent pillow under his head. His hat would have been removed before sleeping, but losing clothing of any kind just wasn’t an option at this point. Some of the blanket was laid on the ground under his head where his pink-splotched cheeks nuzzled in an attempt to get comfortable. Away from his face, Navi rested on the ground, the light that surrounded her grew dim, but not out.

With a soft little fairy-esque sigh, Navi fluttered softly on the ground. “Goodnight, Link.”

“Goodni... haaah.... uhhhn! Goodnight, Navi.” Link’s hand that balled the blanket near his neck gave his nose a vicious rub as the tickling teased him maliciously. His eyes were heavy with sleep, wearing himself out more by the shivering his body began to start in an attempt to warm him up. When his cerulean eyes closed, he imagined himself curled up in a warm cot inside the Lon Lon Ranch with a thick quilted blanket draped over him. He enjoyed the ranch, and it was also so cozy and warm in the house. The thoughts made his mind drift with sleep and before he knew it, his breath evened out when he fell asleep.

The sleep didn’t last that long, his nose giving a little twitch that didn’t disrupt his sleep until his parted lips pulled down into a slight sneer. His head was forced down into the covers held by his hand when his frame shivered with the onslaught of rapid-fire sneezes. “Haah’tscch-hhptscchh-haahptscchh! Ahhh!” Blinking watery and sleepy eyes, Link sniffled against the blanket held to his nose. At this rate, he thought irritably, he’d never get any sleep. An attempt to warm up his nose made his hand holding the blanket cover the pinkened appendage.

It seemed to have work and despite the constant sniffling, Link found himself drifting off once more and this time for good.

Wow, Kisa, that is so damned adorable! I loved this! I think it was written rather well, actually. Does the 1/1 mean there might be more? (Crosses fingers and hopes so :twisted: ) Thanks, it was really lovely!

OMG, I could totally kiss you right now!!! I LOVE Link! This story was so cute, and I loved all the references to Ocarina Of Time (my favorite of the Zelda series), especially the way you spelled his sneeze. :twisted: It was exactly like in the game! Kisa, you're awesome. Please say you're going to post part 2!

Kyaa! Thank you guys so much! :laugh: @ you all~! I'm glad you all enjoyed it! :D

vote_for_pedro, EEEE! OoT was my favorite as well, I must have played it a million times. :rolleyes: And just "accidentally" leave him down in a dungeon for a few .....hours... :laugh:

Awww, ok. You guys tempted me, I think there needs to be a part two as well. :twisted: I was SO pushed into this!!!

:D

OMG, that was soooo cute! I adore Link! I never had a Nintendo growing up, but I got the Gamecube version of Ocarina of Time not all that long ago, and I'm halfway through my first time playing it, so this was such a treat to read! I appreciate all the little game details you added, too.

And just "accidentally" leave him down in a dungeon for a few .....hours... :lol:

I've done the same thing in the Windmill building at Kakariko Village. I have him hop up on the spinning platform and just leave him there and soon enough, he starts up with the shivering and sneezing. It's the most adorable thing I've ever seen in a game! :winkkiss:

• 2 weeks later...

Awww... :laugh:

THAT is incredibly sweet. And hot, yes. :D I love his little fitful sneezes. And the idea of being allergic to the cold is...more than alluring. FLBL! Sugoi!!! :D

• 4 weeks later...
Guest wouldyoucatchme

Oooh how did I miss this one from Kisa? But AWWW I love it! This made me smile and was absolutely adorable!

*raises hand* Yes. If possible, I too, would like to vote for a part 2? *grins*

• 6 years later...

I'm like...6 years late. But I just LOVE THIS :D

I'm dying right now XD

I love it when his breath hitches and his words trail off when he's about to sneeze. ^_^

*happy dance* XD

Thats so good like trying to talk thru sneezes and such >.< yum.

• 1 year later...
yay.gifTHIS WAS TRUELY AMAZING!!! LINK'S SNEEZES ARE ALWAYS SO CUTE, BUT THIS WAS JUST WOW!!! THESE WERE UNCOMPARABLE! Please keep up the great work!! wubsmiley.gif

Archived